It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The pro-killing-of-unborn-babies crowd will just say that they aren't actually "human" parts because an unborn child isn't "human" until it's registered as a democrat.

That's really uncalled for. I don't know any democrat who is actually "pro-abortion".

If what is alleged is true, it is illegal, and the affiliates involved should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Doesn't mean I think all abortions should be banned, but we must follow the laws.

I'm not very nice when it comes to, what I considerder, killing of the unborn.

I generally like your comments even if I do not always completely agree. I do like the fact that you have a developed intellect and it makes me happy to point out that what you consider is of no more value or carries no more weight than anyone else in society. Why can't we leave people to do what they choose to do with their own body/life? If someone wants to end their own life; go ahead (try not to inconvenience anyone else). As long as there is a birthdate that is when life as a human will be considered.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The site is back up.
Centerformedicalprogress

And they have this reply to the PP statement regarding the video.

Planned Parenthood makes two key admissions in their statement today: 1) aborted fetal parts are harvested at their clinics, and 2) money is exchanged in connection with this. They also tell several lies: 1) That proper consent is obtained from patients, 2) That Planned Parenthood does not make money off the body parts, and 3) that everything is legal.

The Center for Medical Progress has obtained an advertisement to Planned Parenthood clinics (www.centerformedicalprogress.org...) from StemExpress, LLC, one of the major purchasers of Planned Parenthood’s aborted fetal tissue. This flyer advertises 4 different times the financial benefit that Planned Parenthood clinics can receive from supplying fetal tissue, with the words: “Financially Profitable,” “Financial Profits,” “financial benefit to your clinic,” “fiscal growth of your own clinic.” The advertisement carries an endorsement from Planned Parenthood Medical Director Dr. Dorothy Furgerson.

None of this is standard across the mainstream medical field, but it is standard across Planned Parenthood’s insular and unaccountable abortion field.

I just hope this brings an investigation.

Because this does NOT appear to be 'normal business' to me.

edit on 7 14 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The pro-killing-of-unborn-babies crowd will just say that they aren't actually "human" parts because an unborn child isn't "human" until it's registered as a democrat.

That's really uncalled for. I don't know any democrat who is actually "pro-abortion".

If what is alleged is true, it is illegal, and the affiliates involved should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Doesn't mean I think all abortions should be banned, but we must follow the laws.

I'm not very nice when it comes to, what I considerder, killing of the unborn.

I generally like your comments even if I do not always completely agree. I do like the fact that you have a developed intellect and it makes me happy to point out that what you consider is of no more value or carries no more weight than anyone else in society. Why can't we leave people to do what they choose to do with their own body/life? If someone wants to end their own life; go ahead (try not to inconvenience anyone else). As long as there is a birthdate that is when life as a human will be considered.

Apologies for the spellling eror.

People should absolutely be free to do whatever they desire with their own life and their own body, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of another life.

The unborn baby is another life.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Center for Medical Progress (who made this video) is a fraud!

We do at least know that this is not the same group as the Manhattan Institute’s Center for Medical Progress, which has made sure to put up the following banner on its landing page in light of the recent drama.

See Red Lettering at Top of Page

It’s also worth noting that that Center for Medical Progress (which is part of a larger conservative think tank) has received quite a bit of Koch brother funding. So even Koch Brothers affiliates are trying to keep themselves the hell away from whatever it is this group is actually up to.

This is a Koch Hoax!
edit on 7/14/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Edit: Off topic.
edit on 14-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have a question for people reacting to this new information.

Why are you shocked and/or outraged?

This is a reflection and mentality of our entire society, government, and corporate industry.

Everything in this material world is a commodity, it's all about semantics, and how people justify social norms.

If somehow people can justify a situation, especially when it comes to money, then you can bet the house that particular issue will be ok, and serve society well.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Well, according to my research there's debate about neural activity up to 24 weeks -- so unless there's definite brain activity -- it's not a "person" to me, so no it's not the same.

I still think abortions are irresponsible behavior considering the plethora of birth control methods available.

One would think pro-life people would be strong advocates of sex education and free OTC birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Having sex is a natural human instinct, and abstinence-only education doesn't seem to be working:

Abstinence-only education programs in the US – over 80% of which were found by a 2004 congressional report to have "false, misleading or distorted" information – is still widely utilized and well-funded.

The Guardian

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
The site is back up.
Centerformedicalprogress

And they have this reply to the PP statement regarding the video.

Planned Parenthood makes two key admissions in their statement today: 1) aborted fetal parts are harvested at their clinics, and 2) money is exchanged in connection with this. They also tell several lies: 1) That proper consent is obtained from patients, 2) That Planned Parenthood does not make money off the body parts, and 3) that everything is legal.

The Center for Medical Progress has obtained an advertisement to Planned Parenthood clinics (www.centerformedicalprogress.org...) from StemExpress, LLC, one of the major purchasers of Planned Parenthood’s aborted fetal tissue. This flyer advertises 4 different times the financial benefit that Planned Parenthood clinics can receive from supplying fetal tissue, with the words: “Financially Profitable,” “Financial Profits,” “financial benefit to your clinic,” “fiscal growth of your own clinic.” The advertisement carries an endorsement from Planned Parenthood Medical Director Dr. Dorothy Furgerson.

None of this is standard across the mainstream medical field, but it is standard across Planned Parenthood’s insular and unaccountable abortion field.

I just hope this brings an investigation.

Because this does NOT appear to be 'normal business' to me.

None of it proves anything. Especially the flyer. That research company will be dealing with hundreds of businesses and organizations for hundreds of reasons.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Is the report a fraud or not..........

Theres been pages and pages of people bashing The Blaze, Bashing conservative sites etc etc etc.....

BUT IS IT TRUE?

Because if it is? it really doesnt matter what you think of the source

edit on 7/14/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
I have a question for people reacting to this new information.

Why are you shocked and/or outraged?

This is a reflection and mentality of our entire society, government, and corporate industry.

Everything in this material world is a commodity, it's all about semantics, and how people justify social norms.

If somehow people can justify a situation, especially when it comes to money, then you can bet the house that particular issue will be ok, and serve society well.

It's not new information. These practices were looked into in 2000. They were found to be within the law. No profit is being made.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Selling baby parts piece by piece is within the law?

If this is within the law then the law needs to be changed....this is monsterous, which is pretty much what I think of anyone that thinks this sort of thing is ok
edit on 7/14/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Theres been pages and pages of people bashing The Blaze, Bashing conservative sites etc etc etc.....

BUT IS IT TRUE?

I think the title of your thread has been found to be false over and over in this thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If this is within the law then the law needs to be changed....this is monsterous, which is pretty much what I think of anyone that thinks this sort of thing is ok

They are not selling them. They are donating them for research. Have you not read the replies in your own thread?

The only other option is to have the fetal parts picked up by a medical waste company and thrown out.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

The fees collected are to cover the costs of preservation and preparation. The same fees hospitals collect from research facilities when a body is donated to science and usually in parts.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

BUT IS IT TRUE?

I think the title of your thread has been found to be false over and over in this thread.

Well then you can notify a mod with your "proof" and if it is false then they can instruct me to change it.........

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

They are not selling them. They are donating them for research. Have you not read the replies in your own thread?

The only other option is to have the fetal parts picked up by a medical waste company and thrown out.

Except that it seems they are making money doing so, can you please site where they arent making money?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yes. It's a fraud. It's a highly edited video (I watched the original) about women donating their tissue for Alzheimers and Parkinson's research.

BUT IS IT TRUE?

No. It's not. They are NOT selling baby parts. There is a fee (paid by the research company) for transport, storage and administrative costs for the tissue. They can't just send it in the mail. NO ONE profits from the donation of this tissue.

I'm not bashing any source. Please read this. Source

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: beezzer

Well, according to my research there's debate about neural activity up to 24 weeks -- so unless there's definite brain activity -- it's not a "person" to me, so no it's not the same.

So no brain activity, then kill 'em. Does that apply to coma patients and brian injury patients as well?

Just curious.

I still think abortions are irresponsible behavior considering the plethora of birth control methods available.

I don't consider killing innocents "irresponsible behaviour", but to each his own.

One would think pro-life people would be strong advocates of sex education and free OTC birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Having sex is a natural human instinct, and abstinence-only education doesn't seem to be working:

Sex is as natural as eating. But we pay for our food. Sex is also about responsibility. If people had the IQ's of dogs, then I would accept the casual rutting and spurious unwanted litters that would erupt from the woman's womb. But we aren't dogs and it is a voluntary act. (except for rape and parthanogenisis) Either take responsibility for the action or don't do it.

Why do we hold some people responsible for some things and not for others?

Why have women and men gotten a free pass from the results of copulation?

Birth control is great, more people should get it because, apparently, sex is something that people can't help but do. I guess it's like breathing! Gee golly! I sure do wish sex was such an involuntary act when I was a teen!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It's not new information. These practices were looked into in 2000. They were found to be within the law. No profit is being made.

Don't kid yourself it's all about the money, whether or not they make a profit, it's about the money. Government branches fight like cat's and dog's to get extra money and funding every year.

Altruistic government branches are an oxymoron.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Except that it seems they are making money doing so, can you please site where they arent making money?

How are they making money when it is $30-$100 for a specimen? It costs that much to provide that specimen to a research facility asking for it. They don;t just dump a bunch in a donation bin like outside a salvation army.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Yes. It's a fraud. It's a highly edited video (I watched the original) about women donating their tissue for Alzheimers and Parkinson's research.

BUT IS IT TRUE?

No. It's not. They are NOT selling baby parts. There is a fee (paid by the research company) for transport, storage and administrative costs for the tissue. They can't just send it in the mail. NO ONE profits from the donation of this tissue.

I'm not bashing any source. Please read this. Source

Did you post this video in full anywhere on this thread so that we can see the whole thing?

because the "highly edited" parts you are talking about are pretty damn clear that its unborn children parts.....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join