It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you determined that the world is fake?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
all by design,everything is the oposite of what it stands for.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I can sort of see where the OP is coming from. Bird flu, Ebola, Sars. They all just kind of stopped suddenly. I can't remember the last time I heard anything about Ebola. Maybe it's just not interesting anymore.

On occasion I do think that everything is programed for each individual person. For example, I used to get a chinese every friday, park my car in the garage, and make the short walk home. Everytime I went to cross the road, which isn't a busy road, A sole car used to slowly drive past, making me wait. This went on for 5 or 6 weeks. same spot every week. it did make me think.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

It's everything from purely man-made things like the financial system to seeming scientific miracles. Anyone remember Ebola and the projections of an "exponential spread"? How does something like that just stop suddenly?

Everything is a construct of mind. All those things you mentioned are abstracted portions of reality (they exist in superficial form), yet the ultimate and/or purest form of reality is what take place in your immediate environment (reality tunnel); not the geopolitical and social rhetoric spoon fed to us that we do not personally witness with our own eyes, such as the examples listed in the OP.

I agree, there are many things the masses are conditioned to believe about society that the majority oddly accept as normal. Paying for bottled water that flows freely out of tap in your home is just one example...

All I can say is, I'm convinced this world is fake. One way or another, this can't be real.

The world is real, it's our individual perceptions that arise from years of social and mental conditioning is often what is tainted. Yet, it is your very awareness that allows one to contemplate what is real or not....

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

If our eyes were opened all the way all at once, we would melt like snowflakes in a furnace.

So we are born to the Universe in stages. First gestation in the womb… then life in the 'real' world. Some think our whole lives are gestation in another womb before being born once again through death, into another beginning.

We shouldn't worry, everyone does it. There will be midwives in attendance just like when we born in the hospital.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I've been thinking the same thing. About a week ago I made a thread about God visiting me and showing me proof with cloud art which I took a picture of and posted. It was a dog head backwards in the sky suggest Dog Backwards = GOD.

Then just a while ago I went out for another smoke on the balcony and as I always do was looking around when I quickly noticed the shadows the tree were casting were that of another Dog head backwards which in a way is something say God to me through art. I've been looking over the balcony at the ground every day for months and that shadow never existed then suddenly today and only for about 15 minutes it formed the dog head shadow.

Here's a couple pics showing it is that same creepy tree that I posted about before and a close up.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Its possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I have only determined that the idea of "real" and "fake" are words of little meaning. For example, if I'm wearing a hat with a falcon on it that says "Atlanta Falcons" but it wasn't permitted to be produced by any major league sports team, some people would say its fake. So, I imagine there are many ways to say the world is fake. I suppose by that definition, countries them selves are pretty much all fake given their checkered pasts, and that much of the world is fake like you say.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goldenwilys
So the worlds fake because msn over reported Ebola and we spend money and discover things. People are fake but sorry the world is real.

The world is real and people are fake? This construct is not REAL. You are living in a fake reality and believing it is real.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: starababa
all by design,everything is the oposite of what it stands for.

Why does it have to be so tricky? Ying/Yang opposite forces apply to cause change for the positive betterment of society.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Reason I call it the Medical Military Media Industrial Complex- started around 1942 and has become quite advanced with frequency and light propagation. Nano tech and AI are way ahead of what they advertise. Directed Energy Weapons are very real as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The sanity of the world I have come to doubt, but the reality of the world I have never questioned. Which is what makes it all the more horrific.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I understand where OP is coming from. Something is wrong. I can not pin point it but everything is just 'off'. Things now days just do not add up. I never did believe in the whole simulated reality bit but now days I am starting to my doubts.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The sanity of the world I have come to doubt, but the reality of the world I have never questioned. Which is what makes it all the more horrific.

No reality buck up suck up. This is the ultimate game; play it as best to your ability.
edit on 15-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Matrix

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthseekerSs93
Matrix

It is not as if we are not being provided with the clues; here are some:
(as you say) The Matrix
Dogma
Brazil
The Truman Show
District Nine
Prometheus
Total Recall
Gattica
The Ninth Gate
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
2001 "A Space Odyssey"
Rapture
Blade Runner
The Fifth Element

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I love relevantly posting this quote:

"Whoever has become acquainted with the world has found a corpse, and the world is not worthy of the one who has found the corpse."

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

"Whoever has become acquainted with the world has found a corpse, and the world is not worthy of the one who has found the corpse."

NOT YET but believe me there is a soul that resides in the machine (great quote). We have been creating gameplay for years now that are virtual world realities, why? Just another clue un-observed.
edit on 16-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

NOT YET but believe me there is a soul that resides in the machine (great quote). We have been creating gameplay for years now that are virtual world realities, why? Just another clue un-observed.

I had this very strong moment of clarity with a group of my friends in which the virtual veil was lifted momentarily. We were clearly in what I could not describe otherwise as "heaven [truth]" (it is a state of mind). In my dialog with my one friend I ask, in this new state of mind, "what have I been doing my entire life, sleep-walking?"

He laughs, and responds "Pretty much"

The next day we were both back to the old sleep-walking life. It's hard to return. I've found that love, laughter, knowledge, and consuming certain plants have momentarily returned me to this state. How easily we forget.

We must stop appeasing this virtual reality... it is difficult to de-program back to the Truth, but, thank God, guidelines have been proclaimed.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthseekerSs93
Matrix

It is not as if we are not being provided with the clues; here are some:
(as you say) The Matrix
Dogma
Brazil
The Truman Show
District Nine
Prometheus
Total Recall
Gattica
The Ninth Gate
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
2001 "A Space Odyssey"
Rapture
Blade Runner
The Fifth Element

Also add:

The Lego Movie (actually, not joking, check it out)
Lucy
Transcendence (kind of)
etc, etc.....

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

cooperton: I love relevantly posting this quote:

vhb: NOT YET but believe me there is a soul that resides in the machine (great quote). We have been creating gameplay for years now that are virtual world realities, why? Just another clue un-observed.

cooperton: I had this very strong moment of clarity with a group of my friends in which the virtual veil was lifted momentarily. We were clearly in what I could not describe otherwise as "heaven [truth]" (it is a state of mind). In my dialog with my one friend I ask, in this new state of mind, "what have I been doing my entire life, sleep-walking?"He laughs, and responds "Pretty much"

I experience out of body experiences (OOBES) frequently; and where I travel is not this world but the 5th. It is my reality (REAL). There is no difference other than one can create anything there, food, housing sustain oneself using ones imagination. I equate it to what Jesus calls 'the heaven that awaits' after leaving this false material existence. Existing in the 5th dimension you do have a material body; its just lighter, you can eat have sex can also hurt yourself physically. I am fortunate to know what the afterlife looks like as we do possess eternal souls and they continue on seeking enlightenment; Dante called it "the progression of the soul".

cooperton: The next day we were both back to the old sleep-walking life. It's hard to return. I've found that love, laughter, knowledge, and consuming certain plants have momentarily returned me to this state. How easily we forget.

We must stop appeasing this virtual reality... it is difficult to de-program back to the Truth, but, thank God, guidelines have been proclaimed.

You had one moment of clarity that you retained as being an unmitigated 'truth'. That counts. Now back to the suspicious unreality.
edit on 16-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join