It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you determined that the world is fake?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I experience out of body experiences (OOBES) frequently; and where I travel is not this world but the 5th. It is my reality (REAL). There is no difference other than one can create anything there, food, housing sustain oneself using ones imagination. I equate it to what Jesus calls 'the heaven that awaits' after leaving this false material existence. I am fortunate to know what the afterlife looks like as we do possess eternal souls and they continue on seeking enlightenment; Dante called it "the progression of the soul".

I agree with your notions completely. I do not think a full participation in the world we are describing is a post-mortem circumstance, apparently it can be achieved in one's lifetime with the proper action:

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

I think, like a caterpillar, we are meant to go through a metamorphic process IN our lifetime and become a new being. This purpose for humanity has been long forgotten, and "sin" means to miss the point of life.

You had one moment of clarity that you retained as being an unmitigated 'truth'. That counts. Now back to the suspicious unreality.

From your experience, what can you say on maintaining a more permanent stay in such a state of mind?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
originally posted by: cooperton

vhb: I experience out of body experiences (OOBES) frequently; and where I travel is not this world but the 5th. It is my reality (REAL). There is no difference other than one can create anything there, food, housing sustain oneself using ones imagination. I equate it to what Jesus calls 'the heaven that awaits' after leaving this false material existence. I am fortunate to know what the afterlife looks like as we do possess eternal souls and they continue on seeking enlightenment; Dante called it "the progression of the soul".

cooperton: I agree with your notions completely. I do not think a full participation in the world we are describing is a post-mortem circumstance, apparently it can be achieved in one's lifetime with the proper action:
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

Jesus was the embodiment of the idea form of "Christ Consciousness" (he never should have been called Christ by name/moniker); being one seeking or being eventually recombined with a God/creator aspect is all. He was attempting to explain how this path works toward enlightenment (without even touching upon the secret teachings of the Quabala). I don't have belief systems, but I know this to be my understanding; "seek yea enlightenment, in purity of thought and purpose, you shall be rewarded" with the truth of ALL THINGS.

cooperton: I think, like a caterpillar, we are meant to go through a metamorphic process IN our lifetime and become a new being. This purpose for humanity has been long forgotten, and "sin" means to miss the point of life.

It must be done within this your (now) lifetime. The Karmic Wheel is being dismantled as it is outdated and doesn't work (never did). It was a mechanism to keep human souls in a holding pattern of misery and reoccurring emotional debt to be fed on by others.

vhb: You had one moment of clarity that you retained as being an unmitigated 'truth'. That counts. Now back to the suspicious unreality.

cooperton: From your experience, what can you say on maintaining a more permanent stay in such a state of mind?

Have friends you can speak with openly about such things. Keep those of similar mind close to you (the 'crazy talk' abyss is never far away). Trust your instincts (those are your higher selves speaking to you); for me personally (much reading) and travels to the 5th D that show me what is relevant. Soul versus physical body; soul is eternal body is just a vessel to reside within in momentarily in linear time.
edit on 17-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Have friends you can speak with openly about such things.

Absolutely. Plato believed, or knew, that discussing Divine Philosophy would plunge you into the higher realms. This is also why we are advised to discuss the word of God. During these philosophical discussions, You can feel the vibrations throughout your entire being

travels to the 5th D that show me what is relevant. Soul versus physical body; soul is eternal body is just a vessel to reside within in momentarily in linear time.

Best ways to do so?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Absolutely. Plato believed, or knew, that discussing Divine Philosophy would plunge you into the higher realms. This is also why we are advised to discuss the word of God. During these philosophical discussions, You can feel the vibrations throughout your entire being

travels to the 5th D that show me what is relevant. Soul versus physical body; soul is eternal body is just a vessel to reside within in momentarily in linear time.

Best ways to do so?

Pay attention to what you perceive as dream time (an indoctrinated idea by others to manipulate you into thinking dreaming is not relevant). As one pays more attention to what is happening during the 'dream' (cough) it actually will transform into actual experience; with your body/mind (just as a lighter in form). It has to be lighter to traverse the astral lighter dimensions. You can eat, get drunk, have sex, hurt yourself even within a lighter body. Look at what you perceive as "dream state" in another way; the mind is not concocting this as some would have you believe. This is when (after rest/recharge) you (your soul) explores the higher dimensions and the potentials it has to offer. This is Jesus's Heaven "eternal life"; he could not adequately explain this 2000 years ago, he tried basically saying the same thing; this world is a sham not real just an experiment (place souls) in a very heavy 3D environment experiment. Perhaps the reason was to attempt to bind a soul to a 3D body. This would explain the entire idea of the Karmic Wheel of continuing retribution. I think its diabolical and someone/thing is feeding on our negative emotions (we are trapped). The entire idea that we are born to die is WACKED; Jesus was explaining this is not the case.
edit on 20-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Best ways to do so?

Pay attention to what you perceive as dream time (an indoctrinated idea by others to manipulate you into thinking dreaming is not relevant). As one pays more attention to what is happening during the 'dream' (cough) it actually will transform into actual experience; with your body/mind (just as a lighter in form). It has to be lighter to traverse the astral lighter dimensions. You can eat, get drunk, have sex, hurt yourself even within a lighter body. Look at what you perceive as "dream state" in another way; the mind is not concocting this as some would have you believe. This is when (after rest/recharge) you (your soul) explores the higher dimensions and the potentials it has to offer. This is Jesus's Heaven "eternal life"; he could not adequately explain this 2000 years ago, he tried basically saying the same thing; this world is a sham not real just an experiment (place souls) in a very heavy 3D environment experiment. Perhaps the reason was to attempt to bind a soul to a 3D body. This would explain the entire idea of the Karmic Wheel of continuing retribution. I think its diabolical and someone/thing is feeding on our negative emotions (we are trapped). The entire idea that we are born to die is WACKED; Jesus was explaining this is not the case.

I've had some strange interlacing between wake and dream state: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are these "separate" states supposed to merge? Infinite possibilities of dreams mixed with the lucid control exhibited in the wake state sounds like an ideal place. But you can only go there with a purified soul? Is our 3D waking, "limited" (by our own disbelief) like a timeout for the soul? I will try observing what you advised.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

vhb: travels to the 5th D that show me what is relevant. Soul versus physical body; soul is eternal body is just a vessel to reside within in momentarily in linear time.

cooperton: Best ways to do so?

vhb: Pay attention to what you perceive as dream time (an indoctrinated idea by others to manipulate you into thinking dreaming is not relevant). As one pays more attention to what is happening during the 'dream' (cough) it actually will transform into actual experience; with your body/mind (just as a lighter in form). It has to be lighter to traverse the astral lighter dimensions. You can eat, get drunk, have sex, hurt yourself even within a lighter body. Look at what you perceive as "dream state" in another way; the mind is not concocting this as some would have you believe. This is when (after rest/recharge) you (your soul) explores the higher dimensions and the potentials it has to offer. This is Jesus's Heaven "eternal life"; he could not adequately explain this 2000 years ago, he tried basically saying the same thing; this world is a sham not real just an experiment (place souls) in a very heavy 3D environment experiment. Perhaps the reason was to attempt to bind a soul to a 3D body. This would explain the entire idea of the Karmic Wheel of continuing retribution. I think its diabolical and someone/thing is feeding on our negative emotions (we are trapped). The entire idea that we are born to die is WACKED; Jesus was explaining this is not the case.

cooperton: I've had some strange interlacing between wake and dream state: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will take looksee. The obvious never occurs to me to post such things as this (might be important and you did it).

cooperton: Are these "separate" states supposed to merge?

Yes they are supposed to merge but you need to be in the awareness of it happening. I have been in a dream state then shift to a full blown OOBE and recognized that transition point from dreaming to being in a higher dimension physically/mentally. I think the "merge point" is what we need to HAVE TO remember. For me its the point of contact between the material with the immaterial idea of a god head source.

cooperton: Infinite possibilities of dreams mixed with the lucid control exhibited in the wake state sounds like an ideal place. But you can only go there with a purified soul? Is our 3D waking, "limited" (by our own disbelief) like a timeout for the soul? I will try observing what you advised.

No one as a human is pure or sanctified (not even Jesus as a fully 9 dimensional being). You can get out of your normal "dream state" (not confusing this with reality) this is when you will realize you are in an OOBE and can write, produce and direct (MOST IMPORTANTLY STAR) in the "SHOW/PICTURE" happening to you; question and change the script as it occurs. 3D waking state is a trial for your soul to understand this reality is FAKE and a temporary test. You have a waking state, you have dream state, then you have the OOBE state. It takes great attention focus/memory and practice to know which is which. Its do able; is if you have created your own virtual reality program with obstacles, problems to be solved and you are a solid enough form to be able to eat, drink, injure yourself. There is a definite change in consciousness from dream state to OOBE that almost feels as if electrostatic/the clarity significant.
edit on 21-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
if it was possible to deduce information about past and future events from simple geometry calculations:

www.facebook.com...

(check the 2 posts on the profile to see what i mean)

what does that do to your worldview?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join