It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historian Webster Tarpley Analyzes Bush's Behavior on 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
OP how about you respond to all the quotes where every single person there said Bush did the right thing? How about you respond to my first post where I prove your source is a quack?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
***ATTENTION***

If people are looking to push the staff's buttons this morning, I would suggest treading lightly. This thread is under close staff scrutiny, discuss the ball not the player. If any more of this thread starts to look like swiss cheese, I will be handing out posting bans to match.

Do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

"Excuse me kids, the president has a urgent matter to tend to, his dog is sick, he will be back shortly" would of worked for me

As I said you have never been around kids during a very serious event happening or you would understand exactly what I mean.

And these were young kids that couldn't actually understand what was truly happening had they been told.

And just by seeing your threads lately I understand you would believe whatever your told.

Interesting about the launch codes never knew that.

You proved the point I made above...good job.

These weren't kids that would have understood the true impact of what was happening at the time...

edit on 13-7-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Tarpley isn't really saying that he should of been rushed off because there were people in charge. Bush really couldn't say or do anything that the intelligence services weren't on top off anyways.

People have this silly thought that thousands of service men and women, faa and Norad is standing by the phone waiting for Bush's call? This was the point of the video if some of you watched it before salivating on trumping a 'truther'

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Total shock does not eliminate the chance he knew about it. Could have been many permetations as to why he was shocked(timing,targets, lack of knowledge of event etc etc)Even puppets can act ( although I don't think he was acting).

And fair enough him keeping a school of children calm, but I feel it was more important to leave and keep the nation calm (needs of the many......). I can't take testimony from a child at the school using hindsight to appeal to a a journalists agenda. How would him leaving make a child confused and scared without any knowledge of what has taken place. These are reactionary statements once the true context of what took place has been realised.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

People have this silly thought that thousands of service men and women, faa and Norad is standing by the phone waiting for Bush's call? This was the point of the video if some of you watched it before salivating on trumping a 'truther'

And yet when the first plane hit they were. Changing your tune about the video isn't going to work now.

Your OP is making it look as though Bush were guilty because he didn't just jump up and run when he heard the news...so why the change in direction?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
To my basic understanding, isn't the US president the commander and chief of war. This being an act of war, isn't it his responsibility to act accordingly.

So you think he should have immediately ordered the nuking of Russia and any other country he could think of!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And yet when the first plane hit they were. Changing your tune about the video isn't going to work now.

Your OP is making it look as though Bush were guilty because he didn't just jump up and run when he heard the news...so why the change in direction?

Because if you would of read carefully instead of vomiting ignorance I didn't not offer any opinion. It was video off liveleak. Some people will like it others wont.
edit on 13-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Actually its not, i mean if you watch the first 5 minutes then i guess it might be but if you watch the whole video its about something totally different.

This is a video showing a guy running his mouth off claiming that a "Shadow government" manipulated bush into blaming Al-Qa'ida of the attacks under the threat of the nuclear destruction of the Middle East if he refused. There is ZERO proof contained with in the video to back this up and as I have pointed out there are other inaccuracies (Massouds assassination). which cast doubt of the credibility of the entire video.

So OP please stop trying to avoid this and pretending the video is about something else.

Let me ask you a direct question and I want a direct answer.

Do you believe that following the attacks of 9/11 that members of a shadow government contacted Bush and told him that unless he attributed the blame of the attacks on the Al-Qa'ida terror group that they would then launch nuclear missile strikes against leading cities in the Middle East?
edit on 13-7-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I don't care if he is a truther or not. He's a quack, and I form that opinion completely disregarding his stance on 9/11.

Here is some gold from him.

Here a joke is being said to NOT be a joke, just so he can talk crap.

German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble this week seriously proposed to US Treasury Secretary Lew that US and EU should swap Greece for Puerto Rico, and was disappointed when Lew treated this offer as a sick joke. Schäuble has long been infamous for his cynical nihilism, but over the last several weeks he has been exhibiting the symptoms of a debilitating mental disorder.

Here we have his bias showing, and he was WRONG. They came to an agreement last I heard.
www.nytimes.com...

However, in the hours after the vote it has become clear through statements by Federica Mogherini, the Foreign Policy director of the EU Commission, Sigmar Gabriel, the SPD Party deputy chancellor of Germany, and Martin Schultz of the SPD, the President of the European Parliament, that powerful factions among the eurogarchs will oppose a rational solution tooth and nail.

Quack. Find a reliable source.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
His demeanour and overall body language on 9/11 was completely different from anything up to that point in his Presidency, and different from any point after ward.

I think this is where all the conspiracy theories about "Bush knew in advance" come from.

However, I think the "fool" act while he was President was actually the act.

If you look at speeches he made while he was Governor of Texas, he's cool, calm. collected, and even sounds intelligent on many occasions.

The second he started on the campaign trail running for President, this all seemed to change. He's a bumbling idiot who suddenly can't say "Nuclear" or put a coherent sentence together.

Speeches AFTER he was President go back to the cool, calm, collected type.

I personally think the goofball Bush was all a big act, designed probably to make it look as though he was taking orders from Cheney his entire Presidency.

The idea that he was lucky to be alive is nonsense. It was known well in advance that he was going to be at a low security school that day. If they really wanted to take out the President, it would have been pretty easy, given the confusion of the day.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
People keep making the mistake that the children knew about the planes. They did not. They knew something was wrong based on an ear whisper and bushes reaction. The children sensed something but not the true extent of what happened. So he could easily leave as the children did not have "fear" like many have stated. He could easily say I have business to attend to to leave the kids to ponder what was said, not in fear and despair like many have attempted to portray already in this thread. In the words of Ali g "keep it real". Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
OP how about you respond to all the quotes where every single person there said Bush did the right thing? How about you respond to my first post where I prove your source is a quack?

You think the source is a quack. Good for you. Do I care. Nope. That's called an opinion.

Actually I posted quotes from him showing he was a quack and you ignored it.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
The children sensed something but not the true extent of what happened. So he could easily leave as the children did not have "fear" like many have stated.

Except I already sourced and quoted from the kids themselves that is an outright lie. Look at the quotes I posted.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Total shock does not eliminate the chance he knew about it.

And his body language that day doesn't prove he did, but the OP video is trying to make that assertion.

Could have been many permetations as to why he was shocked(timing,targets, lack of knowledge of event etc etc)Even puppets can act ( although I don't think he was acting).

And it could have been he was truly shocked this actually happened on US soil...why is that so hard to believe?

How would him leaving make a child confused and scared without any knowledge of what has taken place. These are reactionary statements once the true context of what took place has been realised.

Well let's see he was just there having fun reading with the kids and some agents come and wisk him away looking panicked and you don't think that the kids wouldn't be confused and scared...Guarantee it wouldn't only be the kids scared and confused, the adults would have been also.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually its not, i mean if you watch the first 5 minutes then i guess it might be but if you watch the whole video its about something totally different.

And you just decided to watch the video now and realize its not what you guys were crying about. Ignorance is a sickness.

No I think its quite clear from my posts thus far that I have watched the whole of the video, now sure there may be others posting on this thread who have not watched it all and I cannot speak for them I was not "crying" about anything just trying my very best to engage you in a discussion about this video that you seem to be holding in such high esteem.

Now I will ask you again, and i would like a straight answer so we can continue this discussion.

Do you believe that following the attacks of 9/11 that members of a shadow government contacted Bush and told him that unless he attributed the blame of the attacks on the Al-Qa'ida terror group that they would then launch nuclear missile strikes against leading cities in the Middle East?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
His demeanour and overall body language on 9/11 was completely different from anything up to that point in his Presidency, and different from any point after ward.

I think this is where all the conspiracy theories about "Bush knew in advance" come from.

However, I think the "fool" act while he was President was actually the act.

If you look at speeches he made while he was Governor of Texas, he's cool, calm. collected, and even sounds intelligent on many occasions.

The second he started on the campaign trail running for President, this all seemed to change. He's a bumbling idiot who suddenly can't say "Nuclear" or put a coherent sentence together.

Speeches AFTER he was President go back to the cool, calm, collected type.

I personally think the goofball Bush was all a big act, designed probably to make it look as though he was taking orders from Cheney his entire Presidency.

The idea that he was lucky to be alive is nonsense. It was known well in advance that he was going to be at a low security school that day. If they really wanted to take out the President, it would have been pretty easy, given the confusion of the day.

I agree with your post. I too had no idea how he could of became president when the tv and everyone was making fun of him, all of a sudden he president. Always felt like his father and friends were always in power even during the Carter Regan years when Bush was Vice.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join