It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I Will Win the Latino Vote

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Trump is Right. You may not like the messenger. You may hate the message.

But, the man is correct. We have been invaded. We have been overrun.

Hispanic people are not for wide open immigration. Liberals are.

And, you have to ask yourself why. Liberals see the immigrant as a future vote.

They are willing to cause all these problems. For a vote, think about that.

I don't think Trump will be President. But, Liberals never read this far. Just watch...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh, I'll for sure be watching. I Can't. Not. Watch.

Any opportunity to see a trainwreck in slow motion is not to be missed.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

With people sick of the Bush/Clinton scene, I wouldn't be surprised if a talking squirrel was elected president!

I am not a big Trump fan but he has a following, is rich and powerful, earned the racist votes with his statement and will win the Latino vote like you said before it is all said and done....

Keep your eye out for the white horse in this election....People are absolutely sick of the same old $hit as usual....

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

We have been invaded. We have been overrun.

Then you better round up all the American Business and specifically the Agriculture industry as TRAITORS for giving them incentives to come here illegally.

Trump is either to stupid to see why they are coming , how to stop it, and the consequences of stopping illegal immigration or he is being paid to distract from the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Liberals are for reform and not just building a big wall and putting men with guns on it.

What is he right about?

All he said was that he will create jobs, no how he will, and that he will win the vote...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

THe only way I can see Trump winning the "Latino Vote" is to pay a bunch of them for their votes.
Maybe some of those who work for him in his hotels and golf courses could use the money.
He is a rich guy you know.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Oh, I'll for sure be watching. I Can't. Not. Watch.

Any opportunity to see a trainwreck in slow motion is not to be missed.

At least it's not "Let's love the illegal then maybe they will not kill us"

Or, what ever that babble Bush said...This Primary has the potential to be FUN.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

If it weren't for the inherent entertainment value, it would serve no purpose.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Liberals are for reform and not just building a big wall and putting men with guns on it.

What is he right about?

All he said was that he will create jobs, no how he will, and that he will win the vote...

He does create jobs...Not just made up numbers.

I'm not for a wall. But, I am for Men with Guns.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
We have been invaded since the day of our founding and it was not until the late 1980's that somebody decided to blame the economy on them. Suddenly our wide open border was a problem, not a big enough problem for Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton or Bush Jr to anything about. Then suddenly Obama creates the largest border guard force in our history, 28,000 strong when in WW2 it was broke records at 1000, and we have less coming in than in decades and more be deported than at any other time in our history and people make it like we have a problem. When places like Georgia and Alabama came out with harsh anti illegal laws they had to role them back because farmers ended up with food rotting on the vine despite using desperate measures like using homeless and prisoners.

But, her lets not bother with American History, it is more fun to rant like an idiot while at the same using illegals as the backbone of your business. If Trump really thinks this is such a problem how about he puts his money where his mouth is crack down on his own companies long history of hiring illegals. Oh wait that would be bad for business.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This guy is so far beyond deluded that it comes back round to believable...

Beware the beast, man.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
We have been invaded since the day of our founding and it was not until the late 1980's that somebody decided to blame the economy on them. Suddenly our wide open border was a problem, not a big enough problem for Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton or Bush Jr to anything about. Then suddenly Obama creates the largest border guard force in our history, 28,000 strong when in WW2 it was broke records at 1000, and we have less coming in than in decades and more be deported than at any other time in our history and people make it like we have a problem. When places like Georgia and Alabama came out with harsh anti illegal laws they had to role them back because farmers ended up with food rotting on the vine despite using desperate measures like using homeless and prisoners.

But, her lets not bother with American History, it is more fun to rant like an idiot while at the same using illegals as the backbone of your business. If Trump really thinks this is such a problem how about he puts his money where his mouth is crack down on his own companies long history of hiring illegals. Oh wait that would be bad for business.

Why should he be the only one following the law. Trump is a businessman not a Politician.

People are so friggin desperate for anybody new. The people running are so disappointing.

They manage to make Trump look good. We need a Leader. We need a Hero.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

We need a Reagan.

Sue me.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Why should he be the only one following the law. Trump is a businessman not a Politician.

People are so friggin desperate for anybody new. The people running are so disappointing.

Trumps a hero? How? Don't fall for his BS. He's an attention whore, that's all.

It's just political theater and Trump is just setting us up for the main event....Jeb

The Bush machine isn't stupid...they are letting Trump carry the water while they are getting ready to move in and save the day and propel us into another dimension of prosperity, peace, economic expansion and brother hood. You'll see!

How anyone can still take American politics seriously is beyond me....wishful thinking perhaps....
edit on 8-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why should he be the only one following the law.

Because he wants to be POTUS.

Trump is a businessman not a Politician.

Good reason not to vote him in as POTUS.

That's no reason to vote him in as POTUS.

That person isn't Trump.
edit on 8-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

He does create jobs...Not just made up numbers.

Based on what?

How is he going to create jobs a POTUS.
He can't just get investors money and then bail when he runs it to the ground...

He said one thing in his announcement, rather he meant something else is up to debate.
If he meant something else he should have added one more word that would have cleared it all up.
As it stands it sounded like he was talking about all immigrants, not just those circumventing the system.

I don't see him winning the latino vote.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I said "We need a Leader, We need a Hero"...Not Trump, we know what he is.

We need a Leader that will unite America. Not these hustlers that divide us.

We are all American's (except those of you who aren't) We are all in this together.

We have an immigration problem. The problem is we have all these people in our Country.

And, we don't have a clue who they are. Stevie Wonder can see that is a huge problem.

edit on 8-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

We have an immigration problem. The problem is we have all these people in our Country.

And, we don't have a clue who they are. Stevie Wonder can see that is a huge problem.

Then change how capitalism works. Cheap labor isn't going to go away. The people that profit from illegals have all the lobbiests and power. There's where your attention needs to be focused.

Defending Trump isn't the way to address the illegal problem. Stevie Wonder can also see the broader picture.

It's going to take more than a goddamn leader and hero to change the Capitalist system.

We have health care and prisons as "for profit" enterprises....what's that tell you?
edit on 8-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I totally agree...

But, it sure feels good to get it off your chest.

Rich people getting richer on the backs of the poor...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Trump: I Will Win the Latino Vote

Latino Vote: Eres estupido.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join