It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I Will Win the Latino Vote

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: whyamIhere
Trump: I Will Win the Latino Vote

Latino Vote: Eres estupido.

I don't even care if anyone even gets deported.

But, it seems if you even bring up "ILLEGAL Immigration" you're immediately a Racist.

We have lost our ability to even discuss the subject...
edit on 8-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We have lost our ability to even discuss the subject...

I bring it up all them time, but I am not some PC toolbag.

I love immigrants. All kinds of immigrants. My family are immigrants. Immigrants are good for our country.

Just not when they come here illegally.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Any "Latino" members want to chime in?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Trump will not win the Latino/Mexican vote. He has no chance whatsoever.

Tune in to the Spanish-speaking/Mexican radio stations and listen to what they have to say about him. He's become a joke to many in the Latino communities.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

Any "Latino" members want to chime in?

Any Latino's care to chime in ?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA he's going to win the latino vote? HAHAHAHAHAHA! His ego has achieved new levels of bloatedness.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Why should he be the only one following the law. Trump is a businessman not a Politician.

I'm pretty sure the expression goes, "Lead by example".

People are so friggin desperate for anybody new. The people running are so disappointing.

They manage to make Trump look good. We need a Leader. We need a Hero.

Yea, and Trump isn't it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why should he be the only one following the law. Trump is a businessman not a Politician.

People are so friggin desperate for anybody new. The people running are so disappointing.

Yea, and Trump isn't it.

Yes, just trying to show the desperation of the silent majority.

As I said in the OP....He isn't the answer. I don't see the answer.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
publicpolicypolling.com

Trump is now leading the polling in North Carolina.

Hurry, he must not be allowed to speak...Sheesh

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

We need a Reagan.

Sorry but New Zealand someone with those qualities even more. Returning to the topic. Trump taking the oxygen out of the room does Jeb Bush a favor. While Trump is parading himself on TV networks, the Jeb Bush camp can quietly get its house of cards in order. Jeb is the only guy in the Republican field who actually wants to win the nomination. The rest of field just wants to build there national profile. Some will have 2020 in mind.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Hispanic people are not for wide open immigration. Liberals are.

And, you have to ask yourself why. Liberals see the immigrant as a future vote.

They are willing to cause all these problems. For a vote, think about that.

I don't think Trump will be President. But, Liberals never read this far. Just watch...

What you're saying makes no sense at all and doesn't apply to anyone other than possibly a Liberal Politician. Saying "Liberals see immigrants as a future vote", makes no sense. Liberal "people" don't view immigrants as a positive demographic for voting purposes. Nobody gives a damn about "voting demographics" at all let alone think of a whole group of people in such ways other than those who are running for office. Average people don't think in those terms regardless of what group you're talking about.

You either need to specify "Liberal Politicians" or use some other term other than just simply "Liberals".

Even if you meant "Liberal Politicians" see them as more votes, that statement is still so unbelievably simple. Has it ever crossed your mind that not all immigrants vote for the left??? Or that possibly there could be a thousand other reasons why Liberals don't view immigrants with the same unreasonable degree of negativity that so many on the right do???

You view the world in such a cartoon like, silly and illogical way to even say such things. As if "Liberals" is some kind of unified hive mind without any complexity of different opinions. The same would apply to statements said about conservatives as well. You just can't apply such a simple idea to a group that large. Does the world, people or politics really seem that simple to you???

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mojom

You are going to sit here in California and pretend you don't know what I mean.

Of course I'm not talking about regular misguided Liberals.

That's another thing about Liberals. They think they are the only ones that get it.

I've read many of your posts. Don't play dumb with me.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yea, and Trump isn't it.

I'm pretty sure the silent majority isn't going to vote for him either. The only people I see supporting him are Right Wing people who seem to think that the horde of Republican candidates aren't crazy enough for them.
edit on 9-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Couple issues...
1. The number of illegals entering the US started decreasing in 2007 alongside the early months of the Great Recession. They didn't come here because there was a lack of jobs. Obama wasn't even in office when this trend began.
2. Obama's "interior removal" deportations have consistently been lower than they should be.
3. 2014 saw the gross mishandling of the flood of unaccompanied minors illegally into the USA. Every one of them should have been shipped immediately back to either the country of origin (if identifiable) or to the UN who supposedly exists for these type of issues and should be forced to deal with it.
4. The US has a worker Visa program to provide migrant farm workers to the agricultural industry, USE IT! There is no reason American law should be violated and the will of the people pissed on just because the Visa program is additional paperwork and fails to produce a kept class of voters for whichever politician kisses the illegals' feet and grants them the amnesty that the vast majority of Americans oppose.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yea, and Trump isn't it.

I'm pretty sure the silent majority isn't going to vote for him either. The only people I see supporting him are Right Wing people who seem to think that the horde of Republican candidates aren't crazy enough for them.

What bugs me is we are somehow not allowed to discuss Trump.

I want to have a discussion on Trump and some of his ideas and get the same thing.

He can't win. He won't win. I never said he would. I want to discuss his ideas.

If the talking Jack in the Box was saying the same thing as Trump...

It would be leading in the Polls.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Poor, uneducated, illiterate, non-English speaking immigrants?

If someone without shoes, dying of thirst that can't speak English can "take your job" -- you might want to reconsider how valuable your job skills are.

I don't hear, "Dang, all the doctors, lawyers, engineers and scientists are getting replaced by Mexicans!"

The "illegal" immigrants are taking low-skilled jobs. If you're complaining about loosing your job to a Mexican, maybe you should reconsider how skilled you really are -- and get better job skills.

That's the "conservative" thing to do, right? Don't make enough money? Worried about being replaced by someone cheaper that can do your unskilled job? Learn a new trade or skill. Pull yourself up by your boot straps. Work hard, and you too can become one of the 1%!
edit on 9-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Poor, uneducated, illiterate, non-English speaking immigrants?

If someone without shoes, dying of thirst that can't speak English can "take your job" -- you might want to reconsider how valuable your job skills are.

I don't hear, "Dang, all the doctors, lawyers, engineers and scientists are getting replaced by Mexicans!"

The "illegal" immigrants are taking low-skilled jobs. If you're complaining about loosing your job to a Mexican, maybe you should reconsider how skilled you really are -- and get better job skills.

That's the "conservative" thing to do, right? Don't make enough money? Worried about being replaced by someone cheaper that can do your unskilled job? Learn a new trade or skill. Pull yourself up by your boot straps. Work hard, and you too can become one of the 1%!

I don't understand that cheap shot.

And since I employ some of those immigrants I am not without compassion.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It's not a cheap shot. I hear these people on TV screaming about loosing their jobs to immigrants.

What jobs are they loosing? Are they no longer able to be an electrical engineer? A molecular chemist?

No, it's concrete pouring and residential home construction -- these are things that anyone can learn on the job. Things that someone that can't speak English and without even a high school diploma can do.

If these people complaining about loosing their jobs are so upset, maybe they should go back to school.

How much does a library card cost?

I'm simply throwing the GOP/conservative rhetoric back at the same conservatives that complain about loosing their jobs.
edit on 9-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yea, and Trump isn't it.

What bugs me is we are somehow not allowed to discuss Trump.

I want to have a discussion on Trump and some of his ideas and get the same thing.

He can't win. He won't win. I never said he would. I want to discuss his ideas.

If the talking Jack in the Box was saying the same thing as Trump...

It would be leading in the Polls.

Why aren't we allowed to discuss Trump? I'm pretty sure we are discussing him now.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

It's not a cheap shot. I hear these people on TV screaming about loosing their jobs to immigrants.

What jobs are they loosing? Are they no longer able to be an electrical engineer? A molecular chemist?

No, it's concrete pouring and residential home construction -- these are things that anyone can learn on the job. Things that someone that can't speak English and without even a high school diploma can do.

If these people complaining about loosing their jobs are so upset, maybe they should go back to school.

How much does a library card cost?

I'm simply throwing the GOP/conservative rhetoric back at the same conservatives that complain about loosing their jobs.

I am not a Republican. Never voted for one in my life. I am a fiscal Conservative.

As a fiscal Conservative I can tell you 20+ million undocumented immigrants is unsustainable.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join