It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I Will Win the Latino Vote

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Why should he be the only one following the law. Trump is a businessman not a Politician.

I'm pretty sure the expression goes, "Lead by example".

People are so friggin desperate for anybody new. The people running are so disappointing.

They manage to make Trump look good. We need a Leader. We need a Hero.

Yea, and Trump isn't it.

Yes, just trying to show the desperation of the silent majority.

As I said in the OP....He isn't the answer. I don't see the answer.

I'm pretty sure the silent majority isn't going to vote for him either. The only people I see supporting him are Right Wing people who seem to think that the horde of Republican candidates aren't crazy enough for them.

What bugs me is we are somehow not allowed to discuss Trump.

I want to have a discussion on Trump and some of his ideas and get the same thing.

He can't win. He won't win. I never said he would. I want to discuss his ideas.

If the talking Jack in the Box was saying the same thing as Trump...

It would be leading in the Polls.

Why aren't we allowed to discuss Trump? I'm pretty sure we are discussing him now.

He is leading the Polls is South Carolina.

Are all of those people just stupid ?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

And I can tell you that robots, automation and AI are going to push those undocumented immigrants out of jobs too.

I don't see this as a fear of immigration but a form of xenophobia and racism.

If you can be replaced by someone with no job skills or education, what does that say about yourself?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If you can be replaced by someone with no job skills or education, what does that say about yourself?

That you have little to no value in the workforce.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That you have little to no value in the workforce.

Exactly. And I hear conservatives railing against poor, unemployed peole all the time with the "get an education" or "learn valuable job skills" and "better yourself".

The pick yourself up by the bootstraps applies to those conservatives that have lost their jobs to unskilled, uneducated, illiterate, non-English speaking laborers.

It's tough when you have to gulp down your own rhetoric.

Again, how much does a library card cost?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

And I can tell you that robots, automation and AI are going to push those undocumented immigrants out of jobs too.

I don't see this as a fear of immigration but a form of xenophobia and racism.

I see it as we are not putting or own first.

We have plenty. I don't mind giving. Just want to make sure our Veterans get care first.

The whole bootstrap thing is what people who got Daddy's money say.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Why should he be the only one following the law. Trump is a businessman not a Politician.

I'm pretty sure the expression goes, "Lead by example".

People are so friggin desperate for anybody new. The people running are so disappointing.

They manage to make Trump look good. We need a Leader. We need a Hero.

Yea, and Trump isn't it.

Yes, just trying to show the desperation of the silent majority.

As I said in the OP....He isn't the answer. I don't see the answer.

I'm pretty sure the silent majority isn't going to vote for him either. The only people I see supporting him are Right Wing people who seem to think that the horde of Republican candidates aren't crazy enough for them.

What bugs me is we are somehow not allowed to discuss Trump.

I want to have a discussion on Trump and some of his ideas and get the same thing.

He can't win. He won't win. I never said he would. I want to discuss his ideas.

If the talking Jack in the Box was saying the same thing as Trump...

It would be leading in the Polls.

Why aren't we allowed to discuss Trump? I'm pretty sure we are discussing him now.

He is leading the Polls is South Carolina.

Are all of those people just stupid ?

Do you really want me to answer that question? But I wonder if THIS has anything to do with why the people of SC support him?
Donald Trump: “Only An Idiot Opposes The Confederate Flag”

Real Estate Tycoon and business man, Donald Trump, announced via Twitter that he supported the Confederate Flag. “Only an idiot opposes the Confederate Flag” read Trump’s tweet. Trump continued to rant stating that the flag is apart of everyone’s heritage and should fly on every government building in the south. “Schools, churches, post offices should all be allowed to proudly fly the Confederate Flag. There’s nothing racist about it. Black people are acting as if its a KFC flag” says Trump. The Confederate Flag has been the center of debate following the racially-motivated church shhoting masacre in South Carolina. It has been proposed to make flying the Confederate flag illegal at state and federal buildings.

Ps: He just called a KFC flag racist... WTF! That in itself is racist for promoting a stupid stereotype.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Then enforce immigration laws and punish companies that hire illegals.

Traditionally the GOP has quietly loved illegal immigration. Cheap labor is, after all, good for the profit margin. On the surface the GOP uses racial tension and pretends to oppose it by being decisive and inflammatory, scaring uneducated Americans into fearing for their jobs -- which, aren't really skilled or valued at all.

It certainly gets them the votes...

But by conservative, GOP logic -- these people should be going back to school. Oh wait, an 80k student loan payment kind of sucks.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Again, how much does a library card cost?

Es gratis, wapo.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That was funny...

It is South Carolina.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Trump is toast and he wasn't serious from the beginning. he's not winning the Republican nomination; its just a big joke being driven by a cyber Army...just like the campaign for Ron Paul. This is stupid, but apparently they plan on doing this for every election for President. Trump is the winner of a Pig Pageant.

1. Trump is used to never being challenged, as President, people will be threatening to cut off his head in the White House living room and if the opportunity presents itself will follow through on their threats.

2. Trump doesn't choose his words carefully and instead of clarifying and modifying them, he attacks the person he offended with them.

3. Trump will not command the respect of fighting Men, as he's more into beauty pageants, hotels, gambling facilities and golf courses....the guy is the purveyor of illicit activity, specifically the kind that are used to Trap men that fight for real.

that just three things on why the Trump campaign is little more than comedy relief; personally, I don't think he'll last as long as Ron Paul....he's going to soon come to the realization that the money he's spending won't provide the return on investment he's looking for and bow out gracefully. playing for the camera is his cup of tea.

edit on 9-7-2015 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Then enforce immigration laws and punish companies that hire illegals.

Traditionally the GOP has quietly loved illegal immigration. Cheap labor is, after all, good for the profit margin. On the surface the GOP uses racial tension and pretends to oppose it by being decisive and inflammatory, scaring uneducated Americans into fearing for their jobs -- which, aren't really skilled or valued at all.

It certainly gets them the votes...

But by conservative, GOP logic -- these people should be going back to school. Oh wait, an 80k student loan payment kind of sucks.

If they enforced the existing laws we would not be in this mess.

The GOP sees cheap labor. The Dems see future voters.

No wonder Trump is the only one that brings it up.

People get a sense Donald loves America.

You and I might see him as an attention whore. Many see him as the TV Star.

edit on 9-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Donald Trump loves himself first.

for the next few years, until Trump files bankruptcy again and he sells the Tower he built for cash, Chicagoans have to look at his name in the middle of the City.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

for the next few years, until Trump files bankruptcy again and he sells the Tower he built for cash, Chicagoans have to look at his name in the middle of the City.

Yes Michael, we all know what Trump is. What I was trying to do is...

Separate the message from the messenger. Seems impossible with Trump.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

That was funny...

It is South Carolina.

I thought so.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

Yes Michael, we all know what Trump is. What I was trying to do is...

Separate the message from the messenger. Seems impossible with Trump.

Impossible, his ego won't allow it.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yes it is impossible. He should realize that politics is not business. If he cannot realize this simple fact he proves he will not be successful at the job of President.

Hes needs to back up his words with actions...perhaps he could round up all the illegal immigrants he employs, put them on a few buses and drive them to the border personally.

Thats leadership. But he'll just pass that off to someone else and that's business.

The guy is way out of his element...nothing but talk.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hey! I am from SC.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: amberinsc

Hey! I am from SC.

Hello...

Come defend your States honor.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The GOP has already told the Donald to cool it....

www.bostonnewstime.com... s-new-hotel-over-controversial-immigrant-remarks.html
www.nytimes.com...

In fact I hope trump escalates his hateful rhetoric to spice up a boring as hell campaign. It's a stupid circus anyway...might as well make it entertaining. Bring in the clowns!!!

Where's Sarah P when you need her?
edit on 9-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The GOP has already told the Donald to cool it....

www.bostonnewstime.com... s-new-hotel-over-controversial-immigrant-remarks.html

In fact I hope trump escalates his hateful rhetoric to spice up a boring as hell campaign. It's a stupid circus anyway...might as well make it entertaining.

Of course Trump denys it.

I honestly hate this field of candidates. They immediately dismiss Rand Paul.

He is the only one I like. I am really disappointed. Jeb Bush.......Never

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join