It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion and Responsibilties That Follow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is such an easy issue to fix. If one half would take birth control and the other half use condoms (plan B), at least half the problem would be fixed.

Back in the 60's, we learned that Lucy and Ricky don't just wrestle in the separate twin beds. Geez.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

except it is not easy to fix cause people dont use protection.

in theory it is easy. in practice it is almost impossible

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Realtruth

Their rhetoric immediately falls silent once the issue of "what do we do with all these unwanted children" is brought up.

They certainly avoid that question like the plague. It makes me think they are just giving lip service to the issue while not examining the issue in the slightest.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
after a certain age, the doctor will advise you to stop using the most common form of birth control, the pill, for health reasons. leaving the person with a choice between cheaper, less reliable methods or more expensive ones. so well it's not really such an easy fix.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

what age is that?
50?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grimpachi

Their rhetoric immediately falls silent once the issue of "what do we do with all these unwanted children" is brought up.

They certainly avoid that question like the plague. It makes me think they are just giving lip service to the issue while not examining the issue in the slightest.

I've answered those questions.

Just because the "unwanted" children came from parents will no morals, ethics, values, intelligence, and refuse to take care of them, you and your fellow "pro-death" supporters simply ignore that they are irresponsible and directly place the blame on responsible people.

You don't want to place blame on them.

You'd rather have the unborn killed to satify whatever sick delight and lack of responsibilities you all carry and ignore the facts that taking responsibility is something of the past.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Isnt this why condoms were invented?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly
with me it was 30... it depends on other health factors.
by 50, you are probably either have gone through menopause or are approaching it and well, they will begin pushing the pills on you trying to alleviate the symptons of that.
which well, one of my coworkers was having severe problems going through her menopause so they put her on the pill and soon after, she stroked out.
the best way to avoid pregnancy is to not do that which causes it, don't see why so many have a problem with that but they do, to the point that they promote a martini of toxic chemicals instead.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
ya, baby two and three were concieved using a combination of spermicide and condoms...
it's so reliant!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thing is, you're completely skipping over the responsibility of the "parents" in the first place. Abortion is murder when it's used as a form of birth control, as is the case nowadays. Why not make abortion legal, but add consequences of resorting to it, unless there's just cause (rape, imminent death, etc)? You were stupid enough to have sex without using ANY form of birth control and now want to brush off the REASON sex exists in the first place (procreation)? Legality was brought up and to make things clear, there's a difference between a human being and a "person". You can technically get a ticket for driving in the car pool lane with someone who has Alzheimer's as they're not considered a "person". But back to the issue at hand, when you declare bankruptcy, your credit score is tarnished for 7-10 years. When you have an abortion, likewise your rep in some way should be tarnished. You shouldn't receive tax returns or any kind of handouts for a certain amount of time AND you have to pay a specific tax that goes to support these "unwanted children". Do it again? F##k you, you irresponsible PoS - you're better off being neutered. Is it really that difficult to use a condom? To think beforehand, 'HMM... I can't take care of another being right now, so let's use protection." Remember the 3 strikes law in CA? Why not make it a 2 strike law where you can't have kids anymore for resorting to abortion? A lot less "unwanted kids" and the same people who resort to this madness will be the same ones paying for the care (whether they like it or not) of these kids.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodstream7
oh I would have been happy having a tubal after my third but we couldn't afford it and well, insurance wouldn't pay for it back then. doubt if the taxpayers do now, and well, probably don't want to anyways.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Just because the "unwanted" children came from parents will no morals, ethics, values, intelligence, and refuse to take care of them, you and your fellow "pro-death" supporters simply ignore that they are irresponsible and directly place the blame on responsible people.

You don't want to place blame on them.

It's wonderfully easy to sit behind a keyboard and throw stones at those who are actually doing something, and apparently it gives some measure of satisfaction to celebrate the murder of children by assailing those who abhor it.

Here is a simple beginning:

1) Outlaw all abortions and shutter every abortion mill.
2) Outlaw 'the morning after pill' which is nothing more than an early term abortion.
3) Tremendously stiffen penalties for mistreating and abusing children...first offense = prison.
4) End welfare for adults of working age and use those countless billions to support adoptive married male / female couples fostering and adopting any 'unwanted' children.
5) Greatly increase school choice options that would allow parents stuck in poverty-stricken areas to send their kids to better schools.

There's a start.

I give special notice to the many here noting the supposed 'hypocrisy' of those opposed to child-murder for not adopting unwanted children - most are childless moral relativists who would NEVER even attempt to support and love a child.

For those, it is ALL about sex on demand with ZERO consequences. It seeps into every portion of their bitter lives and colors their eyes black, and makes them think the lies they live are something good.

They can even see child murder as a POSITIVE.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

As taxpayers we pay for completely unnecessary things and some we don't even know about, regardless of whether we want to or not. We need to revamp that list & add this to that new & improved list. What's cheaper in the long run? Caring for octomom's kids or tying her (and maybe even his) tubes? Not only cheaper, but if you can't handle having that type of responsibility - that sex = life - then why have it at all in the first place? Would you give your life savings to a crack head to manage?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What is easy about raising children, the consequences of denying science? Protection is real easy. Your generation has choices. My mother, in the 50's drank lye to abort one, and drano to abort another. I was a young girl then and remember the ambulances. Perhaps, we should remove all welfare so this generation can see real suffering because "it is impossible to fix" attitude.
edit on 8-7-2015 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Wow and you say ypu are a christian? Anti christian more like.
You do know you would put womens rights back years with your evil plan? And cause many un needed womens deaths who wpuld still seek an abortion but have to get it done in a back alley.
End welfare? I hope you never have to ask for help from anyone.
Evil plan.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Beez the question is what do you do with all the unwanted children after they are born. You have not answered that question.

Seamrog seems to want to lock people up that do not take care of them. So with that solution we will have to pay the prison system even more money to take care of the prisoners and we still have a bunch of kids without anyone to raise them.

I would think that would be a worse situation not better.

The only thing I have seen you write is who is to blame. I don't care about blame I want to see some solutions that wouldn't cause more problems. Do you have any?
edit on 8-7-2015 by grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

There is no 100 per cent solution. But where choices can be made why not protect and prevent? All "unwanted" pregnancies can't be because of failed protection. Most are just bad choices.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodstream7

So you don't have any solutions either. You seem to be just ranting.

If ou can formulate a good solution please post it. BTW please use paragraphs because huge blocks of run-on sentences are hard on the eyes.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

Beez the question is what do you do with all the unwanted children after they are born. You have not answered that question.

bloodstream seems to want to lock people up that do not take care of them. So with that solution we will have to pay the prison system even more money to take care of the prisoners and we still have a bunch of kids without anyone to raise them.

I would think that would be a worse situation not better.

The only thing I have seen you write is who is to blame. I don't care about blame I want to see some solutions that wouldn't cause more problems. Do you have any?

How about making the mothers and fathers who created the children be responsible for them.

Why in the hell are you and all others just giving them a pass?

Why are you making ME responsible because they are amoral pieces of sh!t?

Just kill them instead of making the creators of the children responsible, is all I'm seeing from the "pro-death" crowd.

Just excuses.

So you are pro-death, does that exclude YOU from taking in children?

Someone on this SITE was debating an abortion for a loved one and I openly offered to accept the child.

How many children have you adopted?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

What is easy about raising children, the consequences of denying science? Protection is real easy. Your generation has choices. My mother, in the 50's drank lye to abort one, and drano to abort another. I was a young girl then and remember the ambulances. Perhaps, we should remove all welfare so this generation can see real suffering because "it is impossible to fix" attitude.

i agree that protection is easy. the thing is, people are stupid and dont use it.

what your mother did in the 50's would be happening all over if abortions were illegal.

i guess drinking lye is better than going to a qualified doctor in a sterile environment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join