It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking (copied from Eleanor White’s former website Citizen Soul Power)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Benderisfunny

I couldn't honestly say what the criteria is...

I'd guess a myriad of reasons could lead to GS.

Depends who's doing the stalking I suppose.
edit on 8-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So I guess the answer is that it doesn't really happen to anyone, regardless of what some say about openly gangs talking, and I can't find anything saying that scientologists do this openly, only unsubstantiated claims that it happens. Where is the proof? That guy from you tube had a video of someone describing how and where it is orchestrated, but no video of the actual proceedings. It is just too easy to blame everybody else for where you are in life. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'm glad you think it's fake.
I hope that stays true for you.

my reality is shaken so hard right now.
I'm glad I have close close friends.

But will I ever go back to talking about certain topics?
I don't think it's worth it. It's not worth it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
There is plenty of information about such things from credible places and people.

www.defeatgangstalking.org...
www.pbs.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i didnt say its proof, i just put it out there as possible interest relating to this subject. Believe what you want.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It's not unsubstantiated I watched an entire documentary documenting exactly that just 2 days ago.

Squirrel Busters are a real group. Of Scientologists. That Gangstalk people.

Any more denial and I'll assume you're doing so for nefarious reasons.
You've been given plenty to go on.

It's almost as if you know what will happen to TIs if they spell it out for you...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

exactly..
Like phishing..

Careful guys.

edit on 8-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

(post by TargetedIndividual removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs
That's a big 'in your face' method they're using. My experience with gangstalking is quite different.

First off I want to say that I have a pretty good head on my shoulders [skeptical and rational about most things] BUT I have experienced things that would probably land me in a rubber room.

Anyways, it would seem like anybody is in on it. Not just the ones you'd think fit the bill. I liken it to being demon possessed or as if everyone is controlled and out to get you. People on the street putting you down constantly. Paranoid right? Maybe most ppl nowadays are just jerks?? Just look at those scientologist fruits.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TargetedIndividual
I have never posted here before, and because my views differ from yours, I am a disinformation agent. That makes sense. You have to register to post, I believe, and that is what I was doing. And I didn't even see this topic until I logged in the first time. And everyone believe that I am a part of the government because I believe people blame their problems on others. People come to this site to offer different perspectives. Apparently that only counts if your perspective is the same as everyone else's. You know there is another thread about gangs talking on this site, and it has all the same arguments as this one. You don't agree so you are an agent of evil. If only people focused on real problems as much as they focused on delusion, things would be easier for everyone. Take responsibility for your own life.

(post by TargetedIndividual removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by TargetedIndividual removed for a manners violation)
(post by TargetedIndividual removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
wow 3 strikes, ok. i tried to find the rules but i cant find them if a mod can help me out?

link   

I am sorry you believe that everyone is out to get you, but calling names because I don't believe it is beyond childish. my first post, was a response to guy who said he had problems fitting in. Then I joined this discussion. But it seems more like browbeating people into believing something likeyou tink is happening, then blasting dissenters as agents of the government. I believe you are the disinformation agent.

link   
Oh...I thought it meant tracking gangs with intent to hit them with a rifle squad....

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

Some members may want to review the following links:

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

And here are the ATS Terms and Conditions that all members agreed too by registering here.

Anyone that continues to not abide by the Terms and Conditions, will be post banned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inarismessenger
a reply to: Reverbs
That's a big 'in your face' method they're using. My experience with gangstalking is quite different.

I was only showing what charlie was talking of.
I won't speak of what is in my life.

lol at cavtrooper... You make me laugh at some darker stuff.

No Profanity guys.. Civil discussion is what we are about here.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
omg no profanity! talking about whats really going on in the world and you cant use profane language, sheeeesh. abiding by the rules here is gonn ab ea challenge. lets see how long it takes before i get banned lol

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

you can do it dude.
I believe in you.

You don't have to talk about the ef world controllers.. You just talk about the world controllers.
It's crazy easy..

profanity is for the profane.
Shout out to the stalkers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join