It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System – Sun’s Magnetic Field 230% Stronger

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

(post by Informer1958 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Wait umm Sitchin wasnt an Astronaut lol......holy cow......So again.......why havent amateur astronomers seen it.....since you have proof....

Ive been on this site for years, ive seen claims like that over and over.......

So I wont bother asking if youll be here to say you were wrong when it doesnt happen.....

Although you might be back, under this name or more likely a dif one, to change the time table.........again......

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Lol, where are all the research papers to back up these claims. There are none.

As much as I want this to be true it doesnt look to be anything.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Apparently, you have not research Nibiru recently. If you don't believe that planet Nibiru is in our orbit, that's ok with me, I am free to express my beliefs. And no one has proved me wrong on this topic except top make Juvenal comments about it. Feel free to poke fun.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The tides have not been tracked for that long, there are changes who knows.
Right. You never heard the phrase, "time and tide wait for no man?" Tides have been "tracked" for a very long time. It sort of matters when it comes to matters of shipping. Tide charts sort of need to be accurate. And they are. My boat floated right on schedule.

However in some tectonic plates events remained steady or did nothappen at all. This means that the increase of sunspots or disturbances from CME events operate differently prob-ably due to heterogeneity of Earth’s crust.
www.academia.edu...

Right. Sometimes there is a correllation and sometimes there isn't. But because they don't considered the idea that there is no relationship, it must be because CMEs affect different places differently. Really good science there. They don't know why of course, but since CMEs just have to have an effect, they do. And the data shows that, sort of. A little bit. Not really.

In any case, that doesn't seem to have much to do with a large body entering the solar system. They don't seem to say anything about an increasing trend.
edit on 7/5/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Apparently, you have not research Nibiru recently. If you don't believe that planet Nibiru is in our orbit, that's ok with me, I am free to express my beliefs. And no one has proved me wrong on this topic except top make Juvenal comments about it. Feel free to poke fun.

It may be possible that such a planet exists however i think if it was in our solar system it would effect how the planets rotate around the sun. Maybe its lurking a way off and having effects on our solar system.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

better carry a copy of that site before heading out eh?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
global warming caused by the sun? but the media wants me to believe its man made!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

if you pull something out of the freezer, even though it is freshly frozen... what is it's cycle once it thaws out? Thermostatically and biologically? This is rudimentary science... no need to rub sticks together.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This is interesting.
When I get home from work ima send some Kerbals up to investigate.
I hope they make it.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I agree you have the right to believe what you wish, dont let anyone sway you to close your mind to the infinate possibilities of the infinate universe. It could be cloaked for all we know, or we could be cloaked for all we know. I think keeping an open mind I think is the best about all things, we never know anything for certain. Keep up the good work.

edit on 6-7-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Apparently, you have not research Nibiru recently.

It's kind of difficult to research something that doesn't exist.

...planet Nibiru is in our orbit

"In our orbit"? Really? I've seen and heard a lot of ludicrous statements about Nibiru, but that beats all of them. By a wide margin. "In our orbit"... smh

And no one has proved me wrong on this topic...

Every astronomer on the planet, both professional and amateur can prove you wrong. Basic orbital mechanics and gravity also prove you wrong.
edit on 7/6/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

hi - i have critically investigated the planet ex hoax [ nibiru ] since 1999 - yup that long

and it was bollox back then - and people like you are still regurgitating the same bollox .

you claim :

I know it is behind our sun as we speak it is in the 4 clock position right

then why was it not visible to the entire world in feburary 2015 ?????

its been " hiding behind the sun " for 12 years if you believe certain idiots [ ms N lieder ]

as fore everything else you have claimed in this thread :

citation required

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Prove it! and you cant prove Nibiru is not in our orbit unless you use disinformation. I know it is behind our sun as we speak it is in the 4 clock position right. According to amateur astronomers it will be seen by the whole world by November this year.

My god I just had a time warp to October 2011.

I guess Nibiru is still hiding or it teleported.

Though interestingly enough there is some scientific data to suggest a planet or 2 in the Kuiper Belt

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
In any case, that doesn't seem to have much to do with a large body entering the solar system. They don't seem to say anything about an increasing trend.

We live on an enormous ball in the middle of nowhere, with a lot of balls floating around in plasma. There is nothing "constant" about this, except it's bound to change.

Tectonics, floating on soap ... sounds like soap. Don't want to make too much fun of it, but interresting is the little water ball in space. Air flows inward, when it rotates and heaver stuff outwards. Quite the opposite to "accepted" beliefs in our world. And I did say "beliefs" ... does this means the earth is hollow? no ... but it certainly weighs a lot against an iron core, and does suggest we haven't a clue.

So, I tend to accept my status as a caveman in Plato's cave. Phage, when you tell me about your shadows on the wall, and tell me yours are in color, but purplemer's is not. I tend to think, both are shadow and let's try and discover what's making those shadows. Not what we believe them to be, and one explanation is just as good as another.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Cynic
Don't worry folks. A carbon tax will fix everything.

A carbon tax is a good idea. It follows the polluter pays principle. These are measurments put into place to clean the air. The verdict on global warming may still be out but precaution is needed when the stakes are so high.

I have to agree Puplemer, American corporations have trillions of dollars stashed away while our economy suffers and burns and then they are given tax loopholes by paid off politicians so they don't even have to pay tax anymore...and then they turn around and destroy our planet with their lack of environmental concern...so why not a carbon tax and make these corporations pay dearly for the havoc they are wreaking on the planet. That's why it's so funny that so many people whine about carbon tax when these taxes would be mostly aimed at corporations for polluting...corporations who currently don't pay taxes who have trillions in the bank while the economy crumbles who continue to destroy this planet all in the name of more profits when they already have trillions. People have been so brainwashed (like I used to be as a committed conservative) by these corporations that they stick up for them at all costs. They have a lot of money to spend (thanks to us consumers) on their campaigns of disinfo!

I'm already past the issue of carbon taxes because I know how far down the road of no return we've already gone. I believe it's time our governments pull their heads out of their arses and start completely outlawing these careless and dangerous practices that are destroying the planet before it is too late.

Maybe it's inevitable anyway and we are traveling through some galactic storm that's causing all the chaos, but I tend to lean more towards our own careless behaviors. It's no coincidence that many of the phenomenons of sky noise, loud booms, sinkholes, volcano eruptions increasing, earthquakes increasing, extreme weather, disease outbreaks, mass animal die offs, etc. all started up in 2007, just two years after the Clean Air Act gave the go-head to all out fracking in this country, and the many more countries that have followed since!

We have drilled over half a million holes over a mile deep into the earth in just the United States alone and yet we don't believe that releasing all that ancient gas that has been safely lodged away for millions of years is going to have some sort of effect on the planet we call home? Come on people, WAKE UP!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: Phage

We live on an enormous ball in the middle of nowhere, with a lot of balls floating around in plasma. There is nothing "constant" about this, except it's bound to change.

Tectonics, floating on soap ... sounds like soap. Don't want to make too much fun of it, but interresting is the little water ball in space. Air flows inward, when it rotates and heaver stuff outwards. Quite the opposite to "accepted" beliefs in our world. And I did say "beliefs" ... does this means the earth is hollow? no ... but it certainly weighs a lot against an iron core, and does suggest we haven't a clue.

So, I tend to accept my status as a caveman in Plato's cave. Phage, when you tell me about your shadows on the wall, and tell me yours are in color, but purplemer's is not. I tend to think, both are shadow and let's try and discover what's making those shadows. Not what we believe them to be, and one explanation is just as good as another.

Well if its a simulation it doesnt have to change at all, it can be whatever the programmers want it to be. Which is why our lives are spammed with continuous BS rather than anything progressive LOL. Its all the angels and demons pulling the strings we are just thier puppets LOL.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join