It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System – Sun’s Magnetic Field 230% Stronger

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Nearly all species that have ever existed on Earth are now extinct and gone forever. We didnt kill them all. The natural process is an ongoing 'mass extinction' and subsequent renewal. Try to remain calm.

Thank you for reply.

Yes most species that ever existed are now extinct and there have been mass extinctions in the past and they have all happened for natural reasons. This mass extinction however is different it is being caused by our actions through the destroying of habitats and the removal of ecosystem. It is caused through us using nature as a throw away commodity.

Destroying your home and the residents there in is not wise

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

An intresting article about the helioshere shrinking.

The solar wind isn't inflating the heliosphere as much as it used to," says McComas. "That means less shielding against cosmic rays." In addition to weakened solar wind, "Ulysses also finds that the sun's underlying magnetic field has weakened by more than 30% since the mid-1990s," says Posner. "This reduces natural shielding even more."

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: intrptr

Could this also be attributable overall to increased monitoring of events due to ever increasing instrumentation placed around the globe and in earth orbit?

I dont know I would like to think they can account for such changes... I read somewhere that you also get a corrolation between volcanoes and ice ages for some reason...

Seriously,
volcanos put massive amounts of ash into the air
the air circulates around the globe
the layer of ash in the atmosphere causes
cooling because sunlight is filtered by
the ash and thus does not get the Earth
as warm as it does when there is more ash
in the air.

The more volcanos and the more frequent eruptions,
the more ash in the atmosphere,
the thicker the ash cloud
the more widely disbursed the ash cloud,
the colder the earth under the ash cloud becomes.

It's kinda like (not the greatest example)
putting the earth in a cave,
with very little sun reaching the earth,
it cools and stays cool

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic
Don't worry folks. A carbon tax will fix everything.

A carbon tax is a good idea. It follows the polluter pays principle. These are measurments put into place to clean the air. The verdict on global warming may still be out but precaution is needed when the stakes are so high.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I thought it looked like a spider. I know there is lots of stories about ananzi the spider but don't know if there is a space one. Just following your off topic comment.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

As for the sun-it is billions of years old and will live for many billions of years after we've gone. The sun won't change it's temperment in a century or even a millennium, to suggest that it won't is like suggesting we go through puberty in a nanosecond.

The temperature of the sun does change. Sun spots cause a natural variation in there cycle. (off topic I think theres some funky link between sun spot acitvity and isotope decay.)

The suns atmosphere is shrinking and doing so in a way never seen before scientists dont really no why this is happening. The magnetic field arond the earth is also playing up.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Thank you so bedtime reading for me I think..

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No I have not heard about Lucifers Hammer will see what its about.. Thanks for your explantion and a plesure too...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Visited the site.......OP are you sure this data is accurate and this is not just a HOAX. The claims being made have nothing backing them up.

Im not sure it is a hoax I think some of the points are open to interpration, some are true and others not..

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you for your reply Phage hope you well. There always seems to be different information depending where you look. Even theough they are saying this could be random chance it illustrates the point.

If you think there have been more earthquakes than usual this year, you're right. A new study finds there were more than twice as many big earthquakes in the first quarter of 2014 as compared with the average since 1979. "We have recently experienced a period that has had one of the highest rates of great earthquakes ever recorded," said lead study author Tom Parsons, a research geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) in Menlo Park, California.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Clearly there are increases.
Clearly there is not. There are bumps and dips in the record for stronger earthquakes. No trend in either direction.

It seems you're quite selective in what quote from your sources. Avoiding the part about the role of human influences on the frequency of small earthquakes.

yes I do have ideas but no sense in speaking of those here clearly.
Ok. Just curious about how you think a large body entering the outer solar system would affect weather and earthquake frequency but not things like tides.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Here's a thread about that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Maybe whatever is affecting our entire solar system affected Pluto and caused those gigantic mysterious dark spots/holes ?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am convinced it is planet Nibiru. there is to much evidence on the internet and many of it has now been updated. Go to YouTube and research planet Nibiru and you all can get the updates.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver
Sure. And causing earthquakes but not having any effect on the tides.
(Patiently waiting for it to get high enough to take my boat out. About 20 more minutes, just like the tide chart says.)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I am convinced it is planet Nibiru.

There is no such thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

That's because you have never research it and that is you " opinion".

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

That's because you have never research it

That's just one more place where you are wrong. I have research it.
I also know a bit about orbital mechanics.
edit on 7/5/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Oh come on Phage, they still haven't got the connection re: gravity, earthquakes & tides, & now you're throwing orbital mechanics at them.
Too fast man, too fast.

K~

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
More fuel for the global warming crowd.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join