It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System – Sun’s Magnetic Field 230% Stronger

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The suns heliosphere is acting strange and never before mangnetic anomolies are now being measured on our own planet and around the sun. Other changes are also being seen on other planet in our solar system. I dont think anybody really knows what all this means and its open to conjecture.

Some of the anomolies are listed below.

Moon: Earth’s moon is growing an atmosphere . Around the moon, there is this 6,000- kilometer- deep layer of Natrium that wasn’t there before.

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 40 years.

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma cloud

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only 30 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: Big changes in brightness, increased global cloud activity (This planet used to have a very calm atmosphere. )

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness.

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

www.theeventchronicle.com...

Aas individual factors they means little but grouped together suggests something is going on. Do these signs indicate something like the earth is going to flip its axis, a stange body is approaching our solar system or the sun is playing up. Any of these could be bad news for planet earth

Could the causation of this be what is fueling global warming. Personally i sit on the fence with GW but i think it safe to be precautionary since the stakes are so high and I advocate the use of clean energy sources. If we go down the plug hole then adleast we tried.

Below is some information on changes that have occured on the earth over recent years.

Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes. Earth’s Axis has changed. On Earth, the overall volcanic activity increased 500 percent from 1875 to 1975, while the earthquake activity has increased by 400 percent since 1973. Dr. Dmitriev says that comparing the years 1963 to 1993, the overall number of natural disasters — hurricanes, typhoons, mud slides, tidal waves, etc. — has increased by 410 percent.

The Earth’s magnetic field has been decreasing. This decrease actually began 2000 years ago, but the rate of decrease suddenly became much more rapid 500 years ago. Now, in the last 20 years or so, the magnetic field has become erratic.

With the risk of going a little offtopic on my own thread This picture above of how the earths magnetic field interacts with the solar winds from the sun. I recollect once reading a story of a tribe that thought the earth was carried on the back of a large tortois. I have always thought in some ways this correct the magnetic field around the earth does look a bit turtle and the earth nestles nicely on its back

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
no anomalies there, orbits, weather, magnetic fields, thermal induction on tectonic plates are not static systems, there is always change.
but here is one tiny snippet of a anomaly for example

"Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun "

so how is this known? has there been a mission to place barometers or infrared or microwave radiometers in Pluto's atmosphere to measure it? or is this fake data. that is what you should be investigating.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It's pretty wild that we've been able live here so long, in the first place. Our planet is quite spectacular.

If changes are taking place across our solar system, it makes me wonder if this could be the result of galactic weather.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Link:

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes. Earth’s Axis has changed. On Earth, the overall volcanic activity increased 500 percent from 1875 to 1975, while the earthquake activity has increased by 400 percent since 1973. Dr. Dmitriev says that comparing the years 1963 to 1993, the overall number of natural disasters — hurricanes, typhoons, mud slides, tidal waves, etc. — has increased by 410 percent.

The axis changed? Why isn't the sun rising in the west then? Was this a study done or a pole-shift conspiracy?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
"Natrium" an archaic unused word for sodium that would only be used if you want to sound all Nostradomy & such.

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness
Google only returns hits from heeby geebee hippy dippy websites, stopped checking after that.

K~

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: suicideeddie

I dont really know how they measure atmospheric pressure on other planets but it does seem to be known that plutos atmosphere is increasing.

Dr. Stern stated that an extraordinary aspect of Pluto’s atmosphere is that the planet’s atmosphere has continued to expand despite having passed a point in its orbit at which it should be freezing and condensing onto its surface. The atmosphere expanded 200 to 300% in the last decade.

Some of the other changes seen are by no means small and i think may be indictive of a change.
www.universetoday.com...

Text

Maybe you are correct and its misinformation. That is why I like ATS its good for sorting the wheat from the chafff.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

First of all, this website made my iPad fall over, and there is no reason for that to happen, unless the site is loaded with crap. Second, the advertisements being of a deeply unscientific lean, lead me to believe that this website is not a trust worthy source for actionable intelligence.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

First of all, this website made my iPad fall over, and there is no reason for that to happen, unless the site is loaded with crap. Second, the advertisements being of a deeply unscientific lean, lead me to believe that this website is not a trust worthy source for actionable intelligence.

Looking at it now in more detail i am begining to side with your opinion. I am sorry for what i done to your iPad. I knew something was efecting the suns heliosphere so it looks like one of those storie in which truth and lies are interwoved.

happy days

purp

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Flag for the interesting topic, but the source is...well just wrong.

*We've known about a slight atmosphere on the moon for some time. nasa link

*Venus is not brighter than in recent times. Especially not by a magnitude of 2500%

* Pluto orbits every 247-ish years. We couldn't accurately calculate any minute changes in its orbit in our lifetime. we could only detects major changes. Even with our orbiter closing in, we couldn't possibly know any new and important info about pluto, other than it was Goofy's dog.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I don;t know about the whole solar system but…

On Earth, the overall volcanic activity increased 500 percent from 1875 to 1975, while the earthquake activity has increased by 400 percent since 1973. Dr. Dmitriev says that comparing the years 1963 to 1993, the overall number of natural disasters — hurricanes, typhoons, mud slides, tidal waves, etc. — has increased by 410 percent.

Could this also be attributable overall to increased monitoring of events due to ever increasing instrumentation placed around the globe and in earth orbit?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Um you can't blame your Ipad falling over on a website, that's kind of silly unless you're a secret time traveller from another dimension trying to change your past in order to rewrite the future... Seriously ... laffs... Cute though i am entertained thoroughly by your extensive imagination.
And as a reminder to all, Nothing here has true intelligence IMHO. Therefore... Everything is based on our conscious desire embedded in subliminal suggestion AKA Subliminal Suggestive Conveyance.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The cited scientist does exist and the research is there about the sun's increased magnetic field. The other quoted stats might be substantiated by research somewhere.

The solar system, galaxy and universe are dynamic. The solar system is travelling, the galaxy is travelling the Universe is increasingly expanding, there are influences on our solar system and galaxy from black holes, other galaxies, the great attractor etc. The fact is that not all these things are detectable with current science, there could be a major influencing factor.

en.wikipedia.org...(physicist)

Works[edit]
M. Lockwood, The study of HF radio waves propagated over a long, sub-auroral path, Exeter University, UK, 1978
Saas-Fe Book (2004), J.D. Haigh, M. Lockwood and M.S. Giampapa, The Sun, Solar Analogs and the Climate, Springer, ISBN 3-540-23856-5, 2004
M. Lockwood Reconstruction and Prediction of Variations in the Open Solar Magnetic Flux and Interplanetary Conditions, Living Reviews in Solar Physics, 10, 4, 2013. doi:10.12942/lrsp-2013-4
M. Lockwood, Solar Influence on Global and Regional Climate, Surveys in Geophysics, 33 (3), 503-534, 2012. doi:10.1007/s10712-012-9181-3
M. Lockwood et al., The rise and fall of open solar flux during the current grand solar maximum, Ap. J., 700 (2), 937-944, 2009. doi:10.1088/0004-637X/700/2/937
M. Lockwood et al., A doubling of the sun's coronal magnetic field during the last 100 years, Nature, 399, 437-439, 1999. doi:10.1038/20867
S.W.H. Cowley and M. Lockwood, Excitation and decay of solar-wind driven flows in the magnetosphere-ionosphere system, Annales Geophys., 10, 103-115, 1992.[17]
M. Lockwood et al., Ionospheric signatures of pulsed magnetic reconnection at the Earth's magnetopause, Nature, 361 (6411), 424-428, 1993 doi:10.1038/361424a0, 1993
M. Lockwood et al., Non-Maxwellian ion velocity distributions observed using EISCAT, Geophys. Res. Lett., 14, 111-114, 1987. doi:10.1029/GL014i002p00111
M. Lockwood et al., The geomagnetic mass spectrometer - mass and energy dispersions of ionospheric ion flows into the magnetosphere, Nature, 316, 612-613, 1985. doi:10.1038/316612a0
>300 journal publications [18]

www.nature.com...

M. Lockwood1, R. Stamper1 & M. N. Wild1

World Data Centre C-1 for STP, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK
Correspondence to: M. Lockwood1 Correspondence and requests for materials should be addressed to M.L. (e-mail: Email: [email protected].)

Top of pageAbstract
The solar wind is an extended ionized gas of very high electrical conductivity, and therefore drags some magnetic flux out of the Sun to fill the heliosphere with a weak interplanetary magnetic field1,2. Magnetic reconnection—the merging of oppositely directed magnetic fields—between the interplanetary field and the Earth's magnetic field allows energy from the solar wind to enter the near-Earth environment. The Sun's properties, such as its luminosity, are related to its magnetic field, although the connections are still not well understood3,4. Moreover, changes in the heliospheric magnetic field have been linked with changes in total cloud cover over the Earth, which may influence global climate5. Here we show that measurements of the near-Earth interplanetary magnetic field reveal that the total magnetic flux leaving the Sun has risen by a factor of 1.4 since 1964: surrogate measurements of the interplanetary magnetic field indicate that the increase since 1901 has been by a factor of 2.3. This increase may be related to chaotic changes in the dynamo that generates the solar magnetic field. We do not yet know quantitatively how such changes will influence the global environment.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The Schumann Resonance of the Earth has just about doubled over the last several years from around 7.8 hertz to now over 14 hertz. This was something Tesla studied quite a bit. Our planet has also entered what is sometimes called the Photon Belt, where the energy is higher in the ambient area around our solar system. The periodicity of this high energy part of our orbit in the greater Galactic system, matches that of various mysticisms and native people's creation narratives....the Mayan stuff, for instance.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Tax will fix this. Probably. Where's Gore?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Well it fell over while loading the website, and does not do that unless there is something very wrong happening either with the site itself or the adware that runs through it. Bad adware tends to be taken up by bad sites.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Here is the video from the site.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
"Natrium" an archaic unused word for sodium that would only be used if you want to sound all Nostradomy & such.

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness
Google only returns hits from heeby geebee hippy dippy websites, stopped checking after that.

K~

The equivalent of a klaxon going off in my head occurred when I saw the word 'natrium'.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well someone agrees with you, thus the star. 'smile'

How do you know it wasn't I, doing say... VooDoo, I mean it's possible right? Or maybe even 'thought intent', what if it was supernatural, did you think maybe it was something beyond the natural or rather, expected human reaction?
edit on 7/5/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
And i feel fine

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join