It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Country - My Ass

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BABYBULL24
I bought a crap load of Silver this week on the inter web and the first thing they do is shutdown your Credit Card of course didn't think about that but i can tell the NSA has been up one side of my computer and down the other....of course the first thing is all your passwords are blown out facebook. twitter, yahoo - hey not an idiot - Greece is folding - EU is folding - US is folding = the Dollar is folding.

So of course they are going to give people getting out of the Dollar - crap.
imo

Should be interesting getting over 100lbs of Silver from the US Post Office- think they will give it to me?

Living life as a targeted individual is ruff.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
So I like most people on here and hold no ill will to anyone - so for years and years and years JP Morgan Bank held an illegal hedge on Silver - their hedge was many times more on Silver than existed in the world that could be confirmed/

Like by the thousands - so one day last year they decided they would sell that Hedge and Vault with all the the Gold and Silver n NYC.....why?

Its alll going to China to set the price for Gold and Silver - a year from now China will set the price for Gold and Silver and all their currency will be backed by Gold and Silver - my guess 1000 bucks for Silver and 10000 for Gold an ounce.

Peace

Whistleblower Exposes JP Morgan's Silver Manipulation Scheme

www.zerohedge.com...

JPMorgan sells New York building to Chinese firm for $725 millio

money.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LibertasIntel

I bought a crap load of Silver this week on the inter web and the first thing they do is shutdown your Credit Card of course didn't think about that but i can tell the NSA has been up one side of my computer and down the other....of course the first thing is all your passwords are blown out facebook. twitter, yahoo - hey not an idiot - Greece is folding - EU is folding - US is folding = the Dollar is folding.

So of course they are going to give people getting out of the Dollar - crap.
imo

Should be interesting getting over 100lbs of Silver from the US Post Office- think they will give it to me?

I know right - hopefully i get laid before the Seal Team 6 gets me - lol

Peace
Living life as a targeted individual is ruff.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I would rather have silver than gold, but both would be nice if I were better off financially.

I have always been fascinated with silver for its medicinal and anti-bacterial properties. I keep sterile silver coins in my first aid kit.

Growing up, my great grandmother would put a silver dime in my mouth to stop a nose bleed... Not sure why it worked, but it did.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Forget about silver, I'd suggest you start stocking up on bottle caps.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BABYBULL24

invest in anything that has the word HYDRO in it
edit on 4-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So I like most people on here and hold no ill will to anyone - so for years and years and years JP Morgan Bank held an illegal hedge on Silver - their hedge was many times more on Silver than existed in the world that could be confirmed/

Like by the thousands - so one day last year they decided they would sell that Hedge and Vault with all the the Gold and Silver n NYC.....why?

Its alll going to China to set the price for Gold and Silver - a year from now China will set the price for Gold and Silver and all their currency will be backed by Gold and Silver - my guess 1000 bucks for Silver and 10000 for Gold an ounce.

Peace

Whistleblower Exposes JP Morgan's Silver Manipulation Scheme

www.zerohedge.com...

JPMorgan sells New York building to Chinese firm for $725 millio

money.cnn.com...

China will not be setting the price of Gold and Silver a year from now. That will still be London. China's is trying to have some influence on the price of Gold which is should have had long ago as an economy of its size. Right now it is still behind the UAE. The SGE to be of any success needs foreign banks to join but, because the Yuan is not fully tradeable and do to other quirks in the Chinese financial system nobody is interested. Of course their goal this early is just become the top regional player but even that is unlike since the month it opened they are only trading 3 tons a day. Of course China's gold rush peaked in 2013 and has dropped since playing a role in its cheap price today. I think you have to be careful about hoping for some shot term windfall. Gold and silver companies tend to spin crazy stories to spread fear to get buyers and drive the price up, after all that is how the make money.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

And everyone here instantly believes you. lol

So, you have evidence that "the NSA" has been snooping around your computer? Personally I think they have more important things to worry about than whether someone random on the Internet buys a few hundred $'s of silver. Unless you can prove this accusation, I'm calling BS.

And the credit card being blocked is more likely a security precaution, you know, because this would be classed as unusual activity on your account?

Did you even try to call them to find out the reason, or did your paranoid brain instantly imaging some evil character looking like Mr Smith from The Matrix hitting a button marked "threat" on your "secret file"?

I sometimes wonder if people come up with all this nonsense because they want to feel more significant than they actually are. You are one tiny little blip in a sea of noise, the NSA doesn't give a rats ass about you.

And as for the economy going kaput, many have been predicting that for years and it hasn't happened yet. Greece will likely leave the Euro, they'll issue the Drachma, markets around the world will see a slump, the USA and other nations will instantly take precautionary measures to stop any threat of economic collapse.

If it ever did get to the point of collapse, do you really think that your government would just sit back and watch it happen, to the point where you're all fighting for resources in the street?

My, you people really do have insanely fertile imaginations, combined with extremely limited forward thinking.

And just to echo what others have said, even if the world could collapse economically simply because of Greece (it wont), precious metals will not feed you. You would be better off putting that money into food, water storage, security, shelter and the formation of a team of like-minded people able to support each other.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

It won't....

* when will the world get pass human basic needs---
-not until everything worldwide, people places, politics, religions etc...is EQUAL-which it will never be...not for a few milleniums

*the world is in abundance---
-Abundance? Where are you looking? A majority of it is in climate, famines, political unrest, religious persecutions, killings and terrorism....

*when will we open our eyes to this---
-Im assuming you are a younger person, correct? Its only gotten worse over the last 100 years

*no need to horde---
-Then youll be one of the 1st that nice family across the street robs for your food and water if the worst happens.

MS/EMT
1st Responder
FEMA/DHomeland Security

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You can't preserve any meat or fish without salt. Lick away, more for us.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

don't worry I am a salt freak. I lick my fingers just for fun and have 3kg see salt in cupboard "j in case". my point was more like - if you ran out come and see me.. you know the way I feel about u I wish I had mum like u deffinately not sarcasm more like connecting .. yes life sucks but I feel much better knowing there are like minded people. mum just had breast implants done (we live miles and countries away.. i am alone in this bizzare country. can only rely on myself) my reality doesn't match my personality hence ats

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

my point is this

we are free to choose to live in solitude 
if that is not the avenue you choose, what is the point in constantly complaining about society. live with it but try to be ALIVE in it with me.

one week I live on bread and salt
one week I have whatever
adjust.. giving yourself a heart attack over and over about the state of economy and mind frame of humankind is pointless..

I would even bet (the doomsday personality I am) when SHTF it would be when I least expected it and I will not be ready. nothing ever happens when I have "all in check".

don't think for a second I am blind to it .. just over I guess.. is like living on egg shells.. neither is that a comment to ats society. you people are more then smart enough to pick the bad news up.. is everyone that is not here that scares me

lol just then a song came up( i adjusted lyrics): I have a will for survival. but I don't feel like talking worries tonight when someone else is in control

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The best advice I can offer is to possibly look around for a reputable high end silversmith who crafts custom jewelry. You might have some luck, you might not - it all depends on who you talk to and if they're willing to work with you on a price you're both comfortable with. Silver is a beautiful metal but it's just not a wise investment if you're hoping for a high return.

Best of luck.
Hope it works out well for both parties involved.

Peace.

(Edit to Add) : Buying silver off the international market is sometimes sketchy....German Silver, Tibetan Silver and certain kinds from China are frequently made using high concentrations of lead. Don't know where you sourced your silver, but unless it's Sterling, I wouldn't trust it to be to valuable. And sending 100 pound of anything through the United States Postal Service is just kinda crazy....someone could throw their back out trying to move that around. Hopefully it wasn't a single parcel. Sheesh! That would be insane.

edit on 7/4/15 by GENERAL EYES because: ETA

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Will keep you in mind should we run low on salt!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

You can't preserve any meat or fish without salt. Lick away, more for us.

Yes you can preserve meat and fish without salt. You can smoke meat and for fish just pound it flat then dry it in the sun.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Ultralight please don't take this wrong I don't think u will
it was me who send u the flower . hope u believe me I likes ur caring wonderful humor lady around

ok buster2010

man good one!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I prefer to buy tin, with food inside it, that I can eat.
I have an ounce of gold, cost me $1,000, the guy I bought the small tin of beans from charged me an once of gold for it, how many tins of beans could I have bought with $1,000 ?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

That's a very "Sheldon" response.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

America like other western countries are 'Corporations'. Funny because the first four letters in Corporation is 'CORP'se it's a DEAD society that is continuously being diminished and one day, People will wake up and wonder where their precious rights went to.

Nothing here is going to last, it's all crap. ... just saying...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join