It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Alternative Health Docs Died Mysteriously in Last 2 weeks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This article is from Free Thought Project Article

Three "Alternative" Medical Doctors found dead under mysterious circumstances in a couple weeks' time. Officially ruled as a suicide and freak tragedy murders, family members thing something foul is going on:

In the past several weeks, a number of controversial natural health doctors have died under mysterious circumstances. Two weeks ago, the string of mysterious deaths began when Dr. Jeff Bradstreet MD was found in a river with a gunshot wound to his chest. The police claim that the gunshot wound was self-inflicted and that the death was a suicide, however, Broadstreet’s family suspects foul play. Last week, members of the family set up a donation page “To find the answers to the many questions leading up to the death of Dr Bradstreet, including an exhaustive investigation into the possibility of foul play.

The donation page earned over $25,000 in a short span of time (about 1 week).

Another death came on Fathers Day, June 21, when Dr. Bruce Hedendal DC Ph.D., of the Miami area, was found dead in his car with no explanation as to how it happened. As of right now, there are even fewer details about the circumstances surrounding Hedenal’s death as there are about the death of Broadstreet.

To make matters even more suspicious, both doctors have had run-ins with the feds due to their unconventional treatments, which had been known to help people. In fact, just weeks before his death Bradstreet’s office was raided by the FDA. If two dead doctors in the same field, and same region of the country in such a short time span was not suspicious enough, Dr. Teresa Sievers, another natural health doctor from Florida, also died under mysterious circumstances earlier this week. According to Sievers’ website, she also specialized in holistic health treatments. She was allegedly murdered by an unknown attacker in an upscale neighborhood that experiences very little crime. Each of these doctors were described as very healthy people with no major health problems, and no real reason for anyone to target them for murder, nor did they show any signs of depression.

Heartfelt condolences to the family members of those deceased.

What do you all think about this?

For future reference is Free Thought Project an okay source? Looking for input friends - thanks so much!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm not sure about the source but it seems to me the claims could be easily verified with a few quick searches.

If true it does sound like more than a coincidence. I didn't know the 'FDA' raided homes or offices but I learn new things all the time.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I hope that the family is able to raise the money needed to see that a proper investigation is conducted. How in the world could the cops and the coroner determine suicide? Just because the body and the hand gun were found in the same river? Is there any word as to whether the hand gun was registered to Bradstreet?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

I'm not sure about the source but it seems to me the claims could be easily verified with a few quick searches.

If true it does sound like more than a coincidence. I didn't know the 'FDA' raided homes or offices but I learn new things all the time.

I watched an interesting documentary on Burnzynski, a doctor in Texas who practices an alternative to chemo and has even cured some "incurable" cancers. The FDA has harassed, raided him and stolen alot of his data. After watching it I was literaly ill at how broken our system is.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So far seems pretty concerning. Harassed to death by suicide or something more? Thanks for sharing.

Sending regaurds

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I bet this has something to do with those trade agreements.

Part of preemptive strikes to get the message clear.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I watched an interesting documentary on Burnzynski, a doctor in Texas who practices an alternative to chemo and has even cured some "incurable" cancers. The FDA has harassed, raided him and stolen alot of his data. After watching it I was literaly ill at how broken our system is.

Nonsense. Burnzynski has a buddy in the FDA who lets him run perpetual "clinical trials" where patients pay to get on to the trials to receive his quack treatment (and then die) for BIG bucks. His "trials" have running for decades and have produced NO clinical data but fattened his wallet greatly. Utter scam.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

I'm no doctor and I watched a biased documentary in his favor, so I'll grant you that. That being said most treatments are quack treatments fattening wallets. Because chemo is so great, give me a break. You may be right but I doubt someone could have a hospital complex with zero results, sounds like normal rhetoric against those who aren't mainstream. Because everything that is FDA approved is good for you and in your best interest.

edit on 2-7-2015 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm no doctor and I watched a biased documentary in his favor, so I'll grant you that. That being said most treatments are quack treatments fattening wallets. Because chemo is so great, give me a break. You may be right but I doubt someone could have a hospital complex with zero results, sounds like normal rhetoric against those who aren't mainstream. Because everything that is FDA approved is good for you and in your best interest.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You may be right but I doubt someone could have a hospital complex with zero results,

According to the National Cancer Institute, as of April 2013, "no phase III randomized, controlled trials of antineoplastons as a treatment for cancer have been conducted. Publications have taken the form of case reports, phase I clinical trials, toxicity studies, and phase II clinical trials",[19] and "for the most part, these publications have been authored by the developer of the therapy, Dr. Burzynski, in conjunction with his associates at the Burzynski Clinic. Although these studies often report remissions, other investigators have not been successful in duplicating these results."[20]

Since the mid-1990s, Burzynski registered some sixty clinical trials of antineoplastons and, in December 2010, a Phase III trial which did not open for patient recruitment. Burzynski has not published full results for any of these.[21][22] According to his lawyer, Richard Jaffe:

[...] Burzynski personally put together seventy-two protocols to treat every type of cancer the clinic had treated and everything Burzynski wanted to treat in the future. [...] We heard that the FDA had to put together a fifty-person task force to review all of the protocols Burzynski submitted.[23]
All trials were paused (no new patients allowed) following a 2013 FDA inspections which found (for the third consecutive time) significant issues with his Institutional Review Board, and, according to papers published in November 2013, substantial issues with the conduct of both the clinic and Burzynski as principal investigator.[24]

en.wikipedia.org...

If he's published results, by all means point me to his papers detailing them. You'll be looking a looking a long time though because they don't exist.
edit on 2-7-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Touche, I always take things with a grain of salt but I must have gotten got. None the less I have seen the breakdown in the FDA process.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It dont matter what YOU say about Burnzynski. Anyone who watches that vid WILL see the actual recordings from the court, where when asked why they had dragged Burnzynski into court, they had NO ANSWER!!!
Remember even the judges kept asking "Why is this man in court?"
Their reply? ....silence!

Here's the vid.
The first 30 mins show people confirming they were cured! The rest of the vid shows what THEY did to Burnzynski for helping people.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is a lot of talk all over about the TPP, is that what you are referring to? This seems to be something gaining more and more momentum - have even seen it in the headlines in Canada in regards to corporations here and such.

As to the OP, unfortunately there seems to be a fairly long history of alternative health doctors dying mysteriously or being osctracised. I guess the main reason would have to be concern over competition, in that some of this alternative health stuff could go mainstream. In fact, huge shows such as Dr. Oz seem to promote alternative health a fair amount. I bet it is a legitimate concern now for the FDA and Big Pharma. Perhaps his recent alleged scandals were also a set up, of sorts.

But another thing that occurred to me with these recent doctor's deaths is that all 3 were practicing in fairly big cities. So again, the population reduction is always also a part of this, maybe, in the background. It's kind of like these guys are making crap loads of money off keeping people sick and on addictive drugs, and essentially parasitizing the population.

Then they kill all of us... LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Some years past, I might have dismissed such claims. These days, I assume they are correct, and people are being targeted. Three that close? That doesn't just happen. A random murder n an upscale, low crime neighborhood is, in and of itself, highly suspect.

(post by dusty1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
coincidence?? yea right...just like with the bankers suicides before...puhlieseee

Something is going on, which they don't want us to know, you can be sure about that!

I am waiting if/when those coincidences will amount to some pattern which will expose some of the bastards who are doing this...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
A self inflicted gunshot wound to the CHEST is extremely rare.

Almost every gun suicide is to the head.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

It dont matter what YOU say about Burnzynski. Anyone who watches that vid WILL see the actual recordings from the court, where when asked why they had dragged Burnzynski into court, they had NO ANSWER!!!
Remember even the judges kept asking "Why is this man in court?"
Their reply? ....silence!

Here's the vid.
The first 30 mins show people confirming they were cured! The rest of the vid shows what THEY did to Burnzynski for helping people.

Haha glad I'm not the only one who appreciated that documentary. Usually I can take things with a grain of salt but still know if someone is on to something. He'll even if he is making progress with an alternative to chemo that is relatively low with side effects I think the consumer should have the right to try it. Unfortunately I think big pharmo through lobyists and extra money to FDA to expedite have created ways to fight competition.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

You may be right but I doubt someone could have a hospital complex with zero results,

According to the National Cancer Institute, as of April 2013, "no phase III randomized, controlled trials of antineoplastons as a treatment for cancer have been conducted. Publications have taken the form of case reports, phase I clinical trials, toxicity studies, and phase II clinical trials",[19] and "for the most part, these publications have been authored by the developer of the therapy, Dr. Burzynski, in conjunction with his associates at the Burzynski Clinic. Although these studies often report remissions, other investigators have not been successful in duplicating these results."[20]

Since the mid-1990s, Burzynski registered some sixty clinical trials of antineoplastons and, in December 2010, a Phase III trial which did not open for patient recruitment. Burzynski has not published full results for any of these.[21][22] According to his lawyer, Richard Jaffe:

[...] Burzynski personally put together seventy-two protocols to treat every type of cancer the clinic had treated and everything Burzynski wanted to treat in the future. [...] We heard that the FDA had to put together a fifty-person task force to review all of the protocols Burzynski submitted.[23]
All trials were paused (no new patients allowed) following a 2013 FDA inspections which found (for the third consecutive time) significant issues with his Institutional Review Board, and, according to papers published in November 2013, substantial issues with the conduct of both the clinic and Burzynski as principal investigator.[24]

en.wikipedia.org...

If he's published results, by all means point me to his papers detailing them. You'll be looking a looking a long time though because they don't exist.

Funny, these paid morons always pop their heads up when burnzynski's name gets thrown around. As a cancer and radiation therapy survivor, I've done the research and Burzynski's methods are embraced with open arms when compared with current methods. He's like Uber coming in to take over the taxi business; you're trying to overthrow a proven and established business model with treatment that does not damage the body over the long haul. I know I have less years on my lifespan due to radiation exposure of my organs. It's barbaric, you slowly detach from everyone as the treatments persist. Family members just can't understand how it poisons your body. I support burnzynski and I say # you to idiots like GetHyped who perpetuate a lie to keep pharmaceuticals in business as they treat nausea created from radiation poisoning your body. Big money, big lies. Come get me, I'm 15 years trained and I'll put anyone in the dirt who threatens me; promise.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naabaahii
Funny, these paid morons always pop their heads up when burnzynski's name gets thrown around.

Ah, the ol' "people who refute my beliefs are paid shills" ad hominem fallacy.

As a cancer and radiation therapy survivor, I've done the research and Burzynski's methods are embraced with open arms when compared with current methods.

What makes you qualified to discern solid medical data from junk science? What methodology are you using?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join