It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes he said that Silverstein was talking about demolishing world trade center 7 which means he had the means of having it rigged or pre rigged for demolition.

SO you have Silverstein saying he was going to pull building 7 and then evidence shows that he was on the phone with his insurance carrier talking about control demolition before the tower became a towering inferno. Thats why he pulled it. ( pulled building 7)

“Shortly before the building [Building 7] collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein…was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building –rememberbuilding7.org...

Now it all makes sense. Thing is did he rig the building(s) on September 11th or much before.?

edit on 8-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It was also revealed by NIST that it would of took no more than 9lbs of explosives to take down the one column. It makes sense that Silverstein would have his properties insured with certain provision. The complex has been a target for decades. Safety precautions incase of terrorism were discussed as what to do with the buildings if they become compromised.

After reviewing this whole thread it appears that World trade Center 7 was pulled in a controlled fashion due to the fact there were no firefighters or water to contain the small fires of World trade Center 7 so they made the decision to pull it and they watched the building come down. This is verified by eyewitnesses hearing SIlverstein (owner) on the phone with his insurance company mentioning that there had been a large loss of life and that the smartest thing to do was to pull it mentioning the words controlled demolition.

Witnesses in law and fire rescue were also told that the building would be brought down in a controlled manner.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ohmy... I want to scream everytime I have to read "pull it" "pulled the building" and "towering inferno" in this thread. Constant repetition won't make things true (or more true, if you believe in them).

but hey shadow.. you get a star for the effort that you changed your texts somewhat so it isn't glaring obvious that you repeat yourself for the 100th time

edit on 8/7/2015 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/7/2015 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

Yes he said that Silverstein was talking about demolishing world trade center 7 which means he had the means of having it rigged or pre rigged for demolition.

SO you have Silverstein saying he was going to pull building 7 and then evidence shows that he was on the phone with his insurance carrier talking about control demolition before the tower became a towering inferno. Thats why he pulled it. ( pulled building 7)

“Shortly before the building [Building 7] collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein…was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building –rememberbuilding7.org...

Now it all makes sense. Thing is did he rig the building(s) on September 11th or much before.?

You tell us shadow. You're the one dealing in absolutes and facts here. When did he rig the building? How did he rig the building? Why did he rig the building?

Or just ignore and repost the same irrelevant videos again.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
It was also revealed by NIST that it would of took no more than 9lbs of explosives to take down the one column. It makes sense that Silverstein would have his properties insured with certain provision. The complex has been a target for decades. Safety precautions incase of terrorism were discussed as what to do with the buildings if they become compromised.

After reviewing this whole thread it appears that World trade Center 7 was pulled in a controlled fashion due to the fact there were no firefighters or water to contain the small fires of World trade Center 7 so they made the decision to pull it and they watched the building come down. This is verified by eyewitnesses hearing SIlverstein (owner) on the phone with his insurance company mentioning that there had been a large loss of life and that the smartest thing to do was to pull it mentioning the words controlled demolition.

Witnesses in law and fire rescue were also told that the building would be brought down in a controlled manner.

All guesswork. Only a tiny bit of fact.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The explanation in layman's terms, what motives I have, to defend all the valid arguments for 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
The explanation in layman's terms, what motives I have, to defend all the valid arguments for 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.

Ok good. So now you need to explain the rest. 1 and 2, the Pentagon and shanksville. Full coherent rational explanation. You also need a back up plan for what to do with wtc7 if it hadn't been damaged or wasn't burning cos otherwise you're left with a building wired to blow and no real obvious way of making it right? So explain those bits and I'll join your side.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
If you wanted to get rid of wtc7 they could have just wheeled a few trucks full of fertiliser to the outside and detonated at the same time as the secretly hidden explosives. So much less effort than flying a couple planes unto 2 massive buildings and hoping that one falls sideways and damages your target...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The explanation in layman's terms,

Ah yes, the stupid conspiracy theory involving mythical nuclear weapons or thermobaric bombs! Even making the claim a thermobaric bomb was used shows you know nothing about them!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Advice to the other readers and members : just ignore the Insulter, or you get banned here. They are allowed to use about every insult in the dictionary, to trick you into any form of rage. We are not.
A guy who keeps using the word STUPID in about every post by him, obviously shows his own mindset

Back to honest research,
Post on page 33 :
DerekJR321 : "Why was all the steel shipped off as fast as possible, thus destroying evidence? "
hellobruce : "It was shipped to Fresh Kills, where it was again examined."

LaBTop : "examined", don't think so.!
There were no failing steel columns, beams, seats saved from WTC 7.
NONE.! That fact alone should put you already on High Alert.!

They did save a FEW however for the Twin Towers.
The very peculiar result of that "examination" were that ONLY one column piece was saved from WTC2S and ONLY two from WTC1N, from their plane impact regions.

A serious crime investigation team would have conserved all eventually buckled core and perimeter columns from those impact regions, and especially from the initial failure regions.
This SOURCE compiled by Major_Tom is the best collection on the Internet, regarding 9/11 conspiracies that are checked on their validity in an honest scientifically robust manner. This page shows the single buckled column NIST saved...and the positions of those 3 columns they saved...which were not in the failure initialization regions.!

I advice those of you that have the drive and education to follow their discussions, to delve deep in this goldmine.
Most of their writers come from this next website, where new members are still not allowed.
Its contents however is pure gold worth for the honest 9/11 investigator.

ADDENDUM to my earlier post :
WTC 1 Dust Jet Locations by femr2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Advice to the other readers and members : just ignore the Insulter, or you get banned here. They are allowed to use about every insult in the dictionary, to trick you into any form of rage. We are not.
A guy who keeps using the word STUPID in about every post by him, obviously shows his own mindset

Back to honest research,
Post on page 33 :
DerekJR321 : "Why was all the steel shipped off as fast as possible, thus destroying evidence? "
hellobruce : "It was shipped to Fresh Kills, where it was again examined."

LaBTop : "examined", don't think so.!
There were no failing steel columns, beams, seats saved from WTC 7.
NONE.! That fact alone should put you already on High Alert.!

They did save a FEW however for the Twin Towers.
The very peculiar result of that "examination" were that ONLY one column piece was saved from WTC2S and ONLY two from WTC1N, from their plane impact regions.

A serious crime investigation team would have conserved all eventually buckled core and perimeter columns from those impact regions, and especially from the initial failure regions.
This SOURCE compiled by Major_Tom is the best collection on the Internet, regarding 9/11 conspiracies that are checked on their validity in an honest scientifically robust manner. This page shows the single buckled column NIST saved...and the positions of those 3 columns they saved...which were not in the failure initialization regions.!

I advice those of you that have the drive and education to follow their discussions, to delve deep in this goldmine.
Most of their writers come from this next website, where new members are still not allowed.
Its contents however is pure gold worth for the honest 9/11 investigator.

ADDENDUM to my earlier post :
WTC 1 Dust Jet Locations by femr2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009

You don't want to be questioned. You want an echo chamber which validates your opinions. If this is a conspiracy you need to explain it all. Can't just point to something and say 'that looks like a collapse that I've seen before on tv'. If it is as you say take your info to a prosecutor or a lawyer. Let's go. Set up a kickstarter and I'll chuck in some cash. I mean, you'd think that ae911 and gage and the rest would have done that by now. Maybe the evidence isn't as strong as they'd have you believe.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scottyirnbru

The others you mention are as easy to explain, maybe easier to explain, than WTC7.

In short, it was a scripted story that somebody wrote, and Shanksville was just part of that story. The Pentagon OTOH, had a particular purpose--to destroy the records being examined as part of the congressional investigation regarding missing funds. Mission Accomplished.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The others you mention are as easy to explain, maybe easier to explain, than WTC7.

In short, it was a scripted story that somebody wrote, and Shanksville was just part of that story. The Pentagon OTOH, had a particular purpose--to destroy the records being examined as part of the congressional investigation regarding missing funds. Mission Accomplished.

Bish. Bash. Bosh. That was pretty easy.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

to destroy the records being examined as part of the congressional investigation regarding missing funds.

What missing funds? Only truthers claim there were missing funds!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I've been asking that for years. How can jet fuel take out basically three buildings but then only leave a hole and pictures,computers,electrical work....ect one would think if jet fuel could do al this then how could all of that and people in the building survive? And from what others have said the hole wasn't even big enough for the plane at the pentagon.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I was wondering what the motive could have been and there we have it! Good detective work, Batman couldnt have done it better!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Avifors2
a reply to: Tardacus

I've been asking that for years. How can jet fuel take out basically three buildings but then only leave a hole and pictures,computers,electrical work....ect one would think if jet fuel could do al this then how could all of that and people in the building survive? And from what others have said the hole wasn't even big enough for the plane at the pentagon.

Simple

WTC steel construction

Pentagon concrete construction

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottyirnbru
If we follow the conspiracy logic. If we agree that wtc7 was a set up. If we agree that this is what actually happened then we need to explain wtc 1 and 2, the Pentagon and shanksville. So over to you conspiracy chaps. We need a joined up coherent explanation that fully covers the how and the why and who of the whole. Can't just point at one building and say there you go.

I gave one. You read it, I assume. I guess you don't agree with it (one assumes again). But that does not mean thre is no joined up coherent explanation.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

I gave one. You read it, I assume. I guess you don't agree with it (one assumes again). But that does not mean thre is no joined up coherent explanation.

In your theory, was Bin Laden an extraterrestrial or a holographic being projected by extraterrestrials ?
edit on 8-7-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne
WTC steel construction
Pentagon concrete construction

Yes, indeed. But there were huge windows in the wall, so one would expect more damage due to fire. Then there is the mystery of the planes missing wings - it seems the wings vaporised with the fuel just before impact, where the fusilage pierced through a large number of concrete walls.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join