It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 150yearoldREBEL
It makes me sad seeing how EVERYONE is blind about this fact of nature/physics. And have been for 14 + years.

Im not sad I dont expect people to start thinking for themselves, if they never have before. I think we are at a point where people just want to believe those planes caused all of that to happen, and they are expected to believe it. However basic logic and I do mean basic 6th grade logic tells us jet fuel doesnt cause buildings to collapse in the manner that they collapsed.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

It makes me sad seeing how EVERYONE is blind about this fact of nature/physics. And have been for 14 + years.

Im not sad I dont expect people to start thinking for themselves, if they never have before. I think we are at a point where people just want to believe those planes caused all of that to happen, and they are expected to believe it. However basic logic and I do mean basic 6th grade logic tells us jet fuel doesnt cause buildings to collapse in the manner that they collapsed.

Open EYES TELLS YOU it wasn't just the fuel or the fires it was the DAMAGE AS WELL .

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Hi FORM making new accounts so you can star yourself people get BANNED FOR THAT!!!

Dude I find your comment to be a bit uninformed, thats not me at all. Get it got it goood.

Well I think I will report it all the same, they can check the isp for posts if the same bye bye!

I suggest you stick to the topic of the thread instead of accusing me of making various accounts, which i am not by the way. The mods can check out my isp to kingdom come that poster wasnt me and i would appreciate it if you would stop saying it was.

Please get back on topic and continue to try and explain how the building fell from a jet that did not hit it, even if a jet did hit it, the building wouldnt have fallen like it did.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

And when I mean "everyone", I am referring to the "up and comers" of our Establishment. People that will never be swayed by ANY amount of scientific data. People that were still nursing when all these towers "fell down and went boom."

CRUCIFY us all as ignoramus's. These shenanigans cannot last very long. We NEED to stick together. There Will come a time when WHOEVER owns a FIREARM will be asked to use it in defense of our beliefs. This Civil War 2.0 will not be fun. I don't care it you are self-sufficient or dependent on the government.

WE WILL ALL SUFFER.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Hi FORM making new accounts so you can star yourself people get BANNED FOR THAT!!!

Dude I find your comment to be a bit uninformed, thats not me at all. Get it got it goood.

Well I think I will report it all the same, they can check the isp for posts if the same bye bye!

I suggest you stick to the topic of the thread instead of accusing me of making various accounts, which i am not by the way. The mods can check out my isp to kingdom come that poster wasnt me and i would appreciate it if you would stop saying it was.

Please get back on topic and continue to try and explain how the building fell from a jet that did not hit it, even if a jet did hit it, the building wouldnt have fallen like it did.

35 YEARS in construction first job design/drawing office of a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK COMPANY mostly technical jobs over the last 15+ years including testing building components sometimes to destruction (GREAT FUN).

YOU can't tell me JACK 5H*T ABOUT IT

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I am not trying to cause any harm. I may have stepped over a crucial rule, but it was not intentional. I apologize.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

And when I mean "everyone", I am referring to the "up and comers" of our Establishment. People that will never be swayed by ANY amount of scientific data. People that were still nursing when all these towers "fell down and went boom."

CRUCIFY us all as ignoramus's. These shenanigans cannot last very long. We NEED to stick together. There Will come a time when WHOEVER owns a FIREARM will be asked to use it in defense of our beliefs. This Civil War 2.0 will not be fun. I don't care it you are self-sufficient or dependent on the government.

WE WILL ALL SUFFER.

Dude no one is going to fight a civil war over this BS, not many Americans care about this, its kinda swept under the rug in our popular culture. Oh not that again kinda feel to it. If people wanted to be really informed about these matters they would be. I think people just want to believe planes did this, but planes couldnt have done this, its basic common sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

35 YEARS in construction first job design/drawing office of a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK COMPANY mostly technical jobs over the last 15+ years including testing building components sometimes to destruction (GREAT FUN).

Hey believe whatever you want, its a free country. Guess what I dont have to believe what your selling at all especially when what your saying defies basic logic.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I feel like 9/11 was a dud. There is 0 evidence supporting the official statement. WE HUMANS are not that stupid. That is how we migrated to the top of the tree.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hey believe whatever you want, its a free country. Guess what I dont have to believe what your selling at all especially when what your saying defies basic logic.

Only if YOU have no experience

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I feel like 9/11 was a dud. There is 0 evidence supporting the official statement. WE HUMANS are not that stupid. That is how we migrated to the top of the tree.

See thats where your wrong, humans have believed all kinds of strange things in the past, and will continue to do so in the future. You think people arent stupid, well we are at times all of us have our moments. Someday I would hope we can rise above our mass delusions, but I am not holding my breath.

As to the point that there is zero evidence those planes caused those buildings to collapse, you are correct, there is no evidence at all. What you will get is repetition of the same stuff like its a mantra and expect the masses to just accept it as fact. Guess what it works, the masses go for it every time!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

See thats where your wrong, humans have believed all kinds of strange things in the past, and will continue to do so in the future. You think people arent stupid, well we are at times all of us have our moments. Someday I would hope we can rise above our mass delusions, but I am not holding my breath.

As to the point that there is zero evidence those planes caused those buildings to collapse, you are correct, there is no evidence at all. What you will get is repetition of the same stuff like its a mantra and expect the masses to just accept it as fact. Guess what it works, the masses go for it every time!

Only if YOU have NO EXPERTISE in construction

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You dont need to be an expert to figure out jet fuel doesnt cause buildings to collapse LOL.
edit on 6-7-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You dont need to be an expert to figure out jet fuel doesnt cause buildings to collapse LOL.

Only a TOTAL IDIOT would say it was just jet fuel

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

She stood there for at least 20 minutes. I can't imagine her terror.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
originally posted by: scottyirnbru

originally posted by: [post=19535866]Shadow Herder

Posted this earlier, Demolitions expert says without a doubt the collapse of World Trade Center 7 was a controlled collapse

Controlled demolition experts says no doubt it was a controlled demolition.

Mabey you should watch the videos.
Here is a silly picture that NIST said happened to the building when obviously that didn't happen.

for comparison

Won't answer questions. Reposts same stuff. Probably a troll.

Funny you call me a troll when I have presenting evidence. You have yet to debunk any of my material and when I showed you evidence that the NIST report was debunked which is the crux of your whole silly illogical view, leaves you with nothing but name calling, denials, and ignoring posts.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is a rare angle of the Controlled Demolition of World Trade Center 7 on September 11th, 2001 after 5pm.
Video shows the building the owners pulled before it
could become a towering inferno due to the lack of firefighters and water in result of the collapse of the first tower
edit on 6-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join