It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trusting and Doubting 9/11, a neverending story. Additional T&B-evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Waypastvne, I think I see some kind of cloth passing by on the wind at 0:25 to 0:32 in your video above :

www.youtube.com...

Could that be what you mean as a bird screen?
edit on 23/7/14 by LaBTop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: LaBTop

Would you mind making an exception with me.. illiterate as i may be, i always try.....

i would be very grateful if you could summarize the most basic principle that makes your theory!

thanks bro!

It seems that it's getting time I give it a try. Here we go :

In 2005, when I joined this board, I came from another board when the opposition finally got at its servers, and knocked them off the net.
They took them over, they bought them physically, with their black operations money.
We had a lively discussion there already for many years, about conspiracies like the Kennedy murders, Waco, Ruby Ridge, '93 WTC bombing and the '95 Oklahoma City bombing.

Thus I entered ATS loaded with conspiracy solving intents.
If you read my first post in my first ATS-thread, you'll understand it completely.

In short, I proposed then already some sort of a nuclear component of the 9/11 events. Because what I saw with my own eyes on 9/11 were too symmetrical collapses to be truly gravitational collapses.
During the following years, I started my own investigation into the seismic side of the 9/11 conspiracy. Which ended abruptly when the Studyof911 board, where I had posted the bulk of it, suddenly got dysfunctional caused by financial problems of the owner.

So I tried to repost all my seismic material here at ATS again, which took many posts, shattered over many threads.
That's why I always advice those interested in my seismic 9/11 subject, to use the ATS Search function with the words "LaBTop seismic", which will give you all my posts, when you discard the damn Google bug, that wants to serve you the few ""Laptop seismic" posts it can find at ATS.
In short, I found an atomic clock-time stamped by NIST, photograph of the first denting of the eastern penthouse roof, on top of the 8.3 seconds later globally collapsing WTC 7.
And I had already all the seismograms posted by LDEO out of Palisades, New York state, 34 km's northwest of Manhattan, which had their timestamps printed in the left tops of their seismograms, and a precise 10 seconds partitioned time scale printed under them.
Which two timestamps I could now, for the first time ever, compare to each-other, since we knew, from LDEO's Dr Won Young Kim, the seismologist that posted those 9/11 seismograms on the Internet already in the first week after 9/11, that it took those seismic signals of the 9/11 collapses, about 17 seconds to reach the seismographs at LDEO with an uncertainty factor of 2 seconds. Which meant a mean propagation speed of 2 secs/km in these 34 km of the upper N.Y. State's rocky and clay layers crust.

And then it became immediately clear to me, that the huge first peak in the WTC 7 collapse seismogram, occurred about 2 to 3 seconds before that roof of the penthouse first dented, which after 8.3 seconds was followed by the start of the global collapse of WTC 7. And that peak was a lot bigger than the rest of them.
Thus, that implicated a much larger seismic energy release than the seismic energy release depicted by the following smaller peaks on the seismogram that however showed the total collapse of a 47 stories high massive building.

Which shows to anybody with a bit more brains than a bird, that the first energy release peak must have been a bomb or multiple cutter charges that undermined the core columns of WTC 7, and then 8.3 seconds later the final blow was dealt to WTC 7, probably with the ignition of a huge thermobaric bomb that blew up at least a few bottom floors of WTC 7, thus causing the building to fall at first with the exact gravitational speed of 9.8 m/s>2 in a vacuum for 2.5 seconds duration, normally only caused by an implosion technique. After that, the collapse slowed a bit, caused by the resistance of the still standing portion of the building, exerted on the 39 stories that were falling down on the bottom part of WTC 7, with all the huge columns and cross beams above the CON-ED electrical station at street level in WTC 7. And the basements under it.
TB's have an explosive effect, but also a short central cloud implosive (vacuum) effect, caused by the instantaneous consuming of all the oxygen in the air it burns up (19 % of air).
Which all happens in milliseconds by the way.

Another effect of explosions you have to consider is the peculiar effect they have on seismograms. One or more explosive cutter charges, tightly connected to one, or more steel columns that they are going to cut, results in a much higher effect on the seismogram of that event, than the following natural gravitational collapse sequence of the building, they intend to demolish.
That was found by Professor Brown, seismologist from the Oklahoma University, after the government hastily blew up the remnants of the Murrah building there, two weeks after the bombing of it.
Every charge that exploded, resulted in much higher peaks on the seismogram, than those depicting the whole following natural collapse (after all charges exploded in one second) of the still massive concrete remnants of that Murrah building.

After that seismic subject, I stumbled upon the Thermo-Baric bombs subject (TB's). Which got me going for another few years. Find those posts with the same ATS-Search, using "LaBTop thermobaric".

I already explained in my 3 signature Links below, how TB's work, and how I came to my seismic WTC 7 work. And enhanced a bit on TB's in this thread.
I have started only a few threads here at ATS, and I prefer to stay in my own few threads since a year now, because then, my particular posting does not clutter up other threads.

More members should follow up on that example, it would greatly improve this board. At least in this 9/11 forum, with its endless repetition of bleached out subjects.
That's getting boring to no end.

=======================================================

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

originally posted by: combatmaster

Would you mind making an exception with me.. illiterate as i may be, i always try.....

i would be very grateful if you could summarize the most basic principle that makes your theory!

thanks bro!

It seems that it's getting time I give it a try. Here we go :

In 2005, when I joined this board, I came from another board when the opposition finally got at its servers, and knocked them off the net.
They took them over, they bought them physically, with their black operations money.
We had a lively discussion there already for many years, about conspiracies like the Kennedy murders, Waco, Ruby Ridge, '93 WTC bombing and the '95 Oklahoma City bombing.

Thus I entered ATS loaded with conspiracy solving intents.
If you read my first post in my first ATS-thread, you'll understand it completely.

In short, I proposed then already some sort of a nuclear component of the 9/11 events. Because what I saw with my own eyes on 9/11 were too symmetrical collapses to be truly gravitational collapses.
During the following years, I started my own investigation into the seismic side of the 9/11 conspiracy. Which ended abruptly when the Studyof911 board, where I had posted the bulk of it, suddenly got dysfunctional caused by financial problems of the owner.

So I tried to repost all my seismic material here at ATS again, which took many posts, shattered over many threads.
That's why I always advice those interested in my seismic 9/11 subject, to use the ATS Search function with the words "LaBTop seismic", which will give you all my posts, when you discard the damn Google bug, that wants to serve you the few ""Laptop seismic" posts it can find at ATS.
In short, I found an atomic clock-time stamped by NIST, photograph of the first denting of the eastern penthouse roof, on top of the 8.3 seconds later globally collapsing WTC 7.
And I had already all the seismograms posted by LDEO out of Palisades, New York state, 34 km's northwest of Manhattan, which had their timestamps printed in the left tops of their seismograms, and a precise 10 seconds partitioned time scale printed under them.
Which two timestamps I could now, for the first time ever, compare to each-other, since we knew, from LDEO's Dr Won Young Kim, the seismologist that posted those 9/11 seismograms on the Internet already in the first week after 9/11, that it took those seismic signals of the 9/11 collapses, about 17 seconds to reach the seismographs at LDEO with an uncertainty factor of 2 seconds. Which meant a mean propagation speed of 2 secs/km in these 34 km of the upper N.Y. State's rocky and clay layers crust.

And then it became immediately clear to me, that the huge first peak in the WTC 7 collapse seismogram, occurred about 2 to 3 seconds before that roof of the penthouse first dented, which after 8.3 seconds was followed by the start of the global collapse of WTC 7. And that peak was a lot bigger than the rest of them.
Thus, that implicated a much larger seismic energy release than the seismic energy release depicted by the following smaller peaks on the seismogram that however showed the total collapse of a 47 stories high massive building.

Which shows to anybody with a bit more brains than a bird, that the first energy release peak must have been a bomb or multiple cutter charges that undermined the core columns of WTC 7, and then 8.3 seconds later the final blow was dealt to WTC 7, probably with the ignition of a huge thermobaric bomb that blew up at least a few bottom floors of WTC 7, thus causing the building to fall at first with the exact gravitational speed of 9.8 m/s>2 in a vacuum for 2.5 seconds duration, normally only caused by an implosion technique. After that, the collapse slowed a bit, caused by the resistance of the still standing portion of the building, exerted on the 39 stories that were falling down on the bottom part of WTC 7, with all the huge columns and cross beams above the CON-ED electrical station at street level in WTC 7. And the basements under it.
TB's have an explosive effect, but also a short central cloud implosive (vacuum) effect, caused by the instantaneous consuming of all the oxygen in the air it burns up (19 % of air).
Which all happens in milliseconds by the way.

Another effect of explosions you have to consider is the peculiar effect they have on seismograms. One or more explosive cutter charges, tightly connected to one, or more steel columns that they are going to cut, results in a much higher effect on the seismogram of that event, than the following natural gravitational collapse sequence of the building, they intend to demolish.
That was found by Professor Brown, seismologist from the Oklahoma University, after the government hastily blew up the remnants of the Murrah building there, two weeks after the bombing of it.
Every charge that exploded, resulted in much higher peaks on the seismogram, than those depicting the whole following natural collapse (after all charges exploded in one second) of the still massive concrete remnants of that Murrah building.

After that seismic subject, I stumbled upon the Thermo-Baric bombs subject (TB's). Which got me going for another few years. Find those posts with the same ATS-Search, using "LaBTop thermobaric".

I already explained in my 3 signature Links below, how TB's work, and how I came to my seismic WTC 7 work. And enhanced a bit on TB's in this thread.
I have started only a few threads here at ATS, and I prefer to stay in my own few threads since a year now, because then, my particular posting does not clutter up other threads.

More members should follow up on that example, it would greatly improve this board. At least in this 9/11 forum, with its endless repetition of bleached out subjects.
That's getting boring to no end.

=======================================================

WOW.... highly appreciated man.

Thanks for the effort you put into this post...

So i understand from what you've said that your focus is on the actual seismographs, among other things.

This is interesting, to say the least! I hope others on ATS read this post as it is very easy to follow and explains alot!

Thank You

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Page 4 of the T. Townsend Brown forum is in its totality, also a very interesting read, if you are interested in the birth of TB's, and Michael Riconosciuto's part in it.
It seems to have been rooted in the hidden away research of T. Townsend Brown in the 40's and 50's.

Here are some videos of mrs Boger (desertfae):
Title : Expose the Octopus!
www.youtube.com...

At 2:51 of 5:11 : Michael Riconosciuto and at 3:31 he is telling their are 50 murder cases to cover-up the INSLAW affair with its PROMIS software base.
And thus also the ThermoBaric bombs cover-up, since he was involved with that development too, but he is now 'safely' locked up. It seems they still need him, and his expertise, otherwise an "accident" would have happened to him long ago already.

Her www.desertfae.com... website is now up for sale, empty....
But a lot of her videos are still up on You Tube, just click her videos at the right side of the above video screen.

Title : "The INSLAW Affair" Part 2
www.youtube.com...

In the first one and a half minutes, you see Michael Riconosciuto interviewed in a Seattle prison, on the topic of his PROMIS software adaptation job, for spying on foreign agencies their daily work.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The You Tube channel with all the 9/11 videos made by Xendrius :
www.youtube.com...

Video title : How they EASILY Rigged the WTC Towers for Demolition (Skeptics, see this).
www.youtube.com...

No comment needed, this is exactly as I would have made it.
I only would change those thermate boxes for thermobaric boxes.

Some straight out truth from the devils den :

Title : "CIA Officer- Robert D. Steele tells it like it is. Part 1"
www.youtube.com...

Title : "CIA Officer- Robert D. Steele tells it like it is. Part 2"
www.youtube.com...

Title : Powerful message from former (C.I.A. Agent) to all Americans!
www.youtube.com...

Title : The Last HOPE: Spy Improv with Robert D. Steele (Complete 3:21:17)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Take it from someone who works with
structural iron on highrises.

This video is crap and shows nothing but a willingness
to deceive and a complete lack of knowledge of highrise
buildings and their construction.

Concrete encased steel columns? Never seen one ever! BS!

edit on Ram72414v10201400000045 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

This video is crap and shows nothing but a willingness
to deceive and a complete lack of knowledge of highrise
buildings and their construction.

lmao....abso-freakin-lutely!!!!!

and thank you.

pathetic RKOwens cartoon of the columns pulling in, then QUICKLY panning to a close-up of the collapse in progress to fraudulently claim a 'bow' occurring before collapse.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A reply to: randyvs

It looks to me Owens was mixing up thick steel-re-bar filled concrete columns with fire-proofing sprayed steel columns.
Basically, mixing up the Windsor Tower in Madrid its 24 hrs long engulfing in flames, with the WTC twin towers 1 hr and 1.5 hr short localized fires, with just a few floors where we could see flames bursting out of rows of windows.
A fire is only at its maximum energy release when it is so hot, that the glass in the windows shatter, and the flames spit out.

At 0:10 in his video, we can see a short shot of the roof area.
I have always asked myself, which cowardly, living along the rules, police chief or other man in charge at the scene, had forbidden those NYPD choppers to try to land on those 2 roofs.
Because it would have been a simple case of getting those window-cleaner "buckets "running and lowering those to the floors above the impact zones, with people hanging out of windows and desperately clutching to the window rims to not get burned alive inside their former office spaces.
They could have helped them inside those "buckets" and bringing them up to the roof, to be picked up by the choppers which were now just hanging around, observing. Not helping....

This already made me quite mad on 9/11 itself, even more so, after I found out later, that the doors to both roofs were all locked because of some directive instigated after the '93 WTC bombing.
The NIST reports have that reasoning mentioned somewhere, I forgot what it was. I only know, in my opinion, it was illogical.

I also asked myself why the main electricity was shut off just after 09:30 inside the CON-ED station under WTC 7.
Otherwise all those elevators in all 3 buildings would have hopefully still functioned and saved another big lot of victims.
And those window-cleaner "buckets"would still have functioned.
I noticed in one of the videos in this thread that the TL lights in the ceilings were still on. I have to check the time stamp of that video, to see if all the electricity really was cut off after 09:30.
I believe it was the larger video with the chopper reflections in it.

One reasonably brave man, lowered from a chopper on a line, with a crow-bar or some C4 with him, could have blown the locks out of the doors on the roofs. Thus providing good chances for all the people still looking for a way out, to get rescued from the roofs.
We know that people who still made it out, reported those doors to the roof were locked. Those were the driven and logically operating ones, who first tried that first logical way out, since they knew that in '93, lots of victims were rescued by choppers from the roof !

Why on earth were these kinds of terrible miscalculations made, and why nobody has been interrogated to explain that kind of overly cautious decision making?
One brave man with enough decision power could have saved a lot of souls that way, that day.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hgfbob
a reply to: randyvs
--snip--
pathetic RKOwens cartoon of the columns pulling in, then QUICKLY panning to a close-up of the collapse in progress to fraudulently claim a 'bow' occurring before collapse.

hgfbob, NIST has introduced a few, at first sight or thought, very logical looking or sounding arguments, that swung quite a lot of initial Doubters to the Truster side.

One of them was the sagging floor truss, visible according to NIST, through a row of windows in a WTC tower.
I took their word not for granted, and reviewed the floor plans of the towers, which are for both towers not identical, btw.
I found out that the steel floor plate decks at that side of that tower at that floor were not laid along, but instead were laid perpendicular to the exterior columns.
Which meant that the trusses under those floor plate decks could never have sagged and pulled those decks down, to be visible in that photo in the NIST report.
What we saw in that photo, was simply the aluminum rim of the lowered ceiling construction that was sagging behind those windows.

About the bowing inwards of the exterior columns, I am still hesitating to come to a conclusive statement.
I already proposed years ago, that the visible bowing inwards of a long row of exterior columns, as can be seen in a photo and a video posted by NIST in their reports, could be a Sahara-like, fata-morgana effect caused by hot air from burning lower floors, streaming up and passing that row of windows, thus changing the breaking index of that portion of air, and let it look as if those columns bowed inwards.

If the bowing is indeed real, I have another, more logical explanation for it.
If a whole pack of center columns were diagonally severed by cutter charges just before the inwards bowing of the exterior Vierendeel columns (and the following global collapse), and all those upper center columns were slipping-off the lower parts of those cut center columns for a distance of a few meters after that, then the floor plate decks and the trusses, firmly attached to them, would all together as a whole packet, exert a much stronger pulling force on all the seats of the trusses and decks at the opposite site, at those exterior columns.
If those trusses really would have sagged the way NIST wrote, caused by the slow influence of fires under them, we would have seen a totally different behavior of those exterior columns, at all four sides of the tower.
And we would have seen them through the broken windows. These were huge steel trusses, compared to the ceiling aluminum strips. And were hanging higher than the ceiling. We would have seen mangled ceilings all inside those office spaces, with some floor plate deck-truss parts broken-through much bigger surfaces of sagged down, ceiling surfaces.

I have a feeling that hgfbob has a lot of the NIST reports cataloged on his hard disk, so I hope he can post those 2 NIST photos and the NIST "truss-bowing" video here later.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I forgot to mention :

NIST their whole "twin tower collapses induced by fire" theory, was based on that "sagging truss seen through windows" photo.

NIST expanded that one, fraudulent photo explanation, to all trusses under the floor decks.
Then NIST explained thus also fraudulently, the inwards bowing of the row of exterior columns just before the global collapse started. All NIST had to "prove" their sagging trusses theory was that one photo.
Which I hereby declare as a fraud-intended false flag explanation.

Thus, NIST has to review its whole conclusion that the towers were brought down by fire alone, and initiated by two plane impacts. And has to review and restart all its reports.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I use to post on that RKOwens video, asking why he manipulated like that....he tried talking his way out of it, then he stopped all responses to his videos.

hope ya don't think I was giving you crap, I wasn't....I just hate RKO.

Thus, NIST has to review its whole conclusion that the towers were brought down by fire alone, and initiated by two plane impacts. And has to review and restart all its reports.

but they did, hence their official 2008 claim that brand new physics did this stated at the 2008 Tech webcast briefing.....it is ALL three collapse models they refuse to release to peer review.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In these 4 videos you can find the floor-plate decks lay-out in the North and South Tower.

Title : Building the World Trade Center and Twin Towers - 2 of 2
www.youtube.com...

Title : World Trade Center a 3D Visualization - WTC
www.youtube.com...

Title : WTC Structural Design
www.youtube.com...

Especially this one shows them correct :
Title : wtc_build
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
layers of redundant staggered applications bound together to form a single unit.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This following text is meant as an addition to the piezoelectric part of a thermobaric explosive.
The one that delivers the static electricity charge to the expanding chemicals/gases cloud.

A search for "Cady Report" brings up a 1920's report on the piezoelectric phenomena of Rochelle salt.

Quartz crystals allowed radios to "lock in" a signal because the quartz always vibrates at the same frequency if it is cut the same way and has the same dimensions. The quartz oscillator or resonator was first developed by Walter Guyton Cady in 1921. The Germans used crystals in their radios too and the shortage of quartz in WWII forced the Germans to look at synthetic quartz substitutes.

Quartz crystals also have piezoelectric properties where they develop an electric potential upon the application of mechanical stress. The electronic BBQ lighter has a quartz piezoelectric crystal to produce that spark.

The quartz in a quartz watch is actually a tiny crystal that vibrates at the same frequency, locking in a time constant. In fact, without a quartz crystal used in a crystal oscillator, we would have no digital because a quartz crystal is used as a time base in microprocessor circuits. So even though it is a basic piece of electronics, it is still the heart of the machine that makes it beat at regular frequencies as every timebase needs one. And without it, you will wander aimlessly in time without a reference.
Then later on, atomic clocks (using cesium) were developed for super accuracy.

Source

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

NIST : At 10:21, a NYPD aviation unit officer reported that the North Tower was buckling in the southwest corner and leaning to the south :

files.abovetopsecret.com...

In this screenshot from one of my above 4 video links, you see where the southeast corner of the North Tower is situated, and how the floor plate decks with their underlaying trusses were situated. They were all perpendicular to the exterior face there, all the way up to the southwest corner.

I inserted, for sake of clarity, a few dark-gray lines to show how those decks were laid out.
Check it out in the other three videos above.
As you can see, the South Tower decks lay-out was 90 degrees turned compared to the North Tower's decks lay-out :

Another photo from NIST, read the text.
That is the south face of the North Tower, to the right of the corner columns. And all the floor plate decks were laid out perpendicular there, over the whole exterior face of the North Tower :

Thus, the "sagging trusses seen through a row of windows" theory from NIST is plain wrong, and perhaps even intentionally so.

This is a view from above, taken from the North Tower, down at the South Tower during construction phase :

And below, is South Tower's east face 1 minute before collapse, and as you can see in the first photo above, all the floor plate decks on the east face of the South Tower were laid out all there, perpendicular to the exterior face.

Again, "Quot erat demonstrandum! ", NIST's "sagging trusses seen through row of windows" theory, proved wrong.

There were no parallel with the exterior faces, laid-out floor plate decks, at both "denting exterior columns" photos from NIST. So we never could see a sagging truss through that row of windows that NIST showed us as proof that they were right.
It simply was an bowing down, aluminum ceiling tiles upholding, rim.

I am sure we at last have proved NIST wrong again.

On a very serious subject, on which NIST based their whole theory of EXPANDING through fires, and then after that, SAGGING of those floor upholding trusses.
That according to them caused the denting of the exterior tower faces and initiated the collapses.

WRONG.

The cutting of the huge core columns where all the floor plate decks were FIRMLY attached to, pulled all those decks downwards, and caused that exterior face columns buckling !

Btw, the trusses were laid in pairs, double sided, not single as NIST drew them in all of their earlier drawings.

edit on 27/7/14 by LaBTop because: Typos.

edit on 27/7/14 by LaBTop because: Forgot an ATS picture.

edit on 27/7/14 by LaBTop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Jeff Prager's Facebook page has 4 defunct links in it.
www.facebook.com... has the following 4 file downloads in it, this is one of them, at this link :

www.datafilehost.com...

DATA FILE HOST Share your files online free!

The file you requested (id 9d99c4db) does not exist. It might have been deleted due to inactivity (no downloads) or due to not complying with our terms.

Same goes for the other three : (id 89698ff0), (id c5c6fc9a) and (id 81b2f1f2).

I have downloaded this other below file, about a week ago, from Jeff Prager, that has also that " /d/ " subdirectory in it.
It's Jeff's work on his pages 19 to 42 of what I suppose was his partly-draft of the latest huge files he put up, and I linked to somewhere above.

www.datafilehost.com...

Did Jeff made a typo in his FB account-page for those 4 files?
Or were there really no downloads, thus inactivity?
I would never save important files to such a shabby file-sharing service anymore, ever, if I were him. That deletes files after "inactivity".

What was in those 4 files? Signalfire, can you ask him? Or ask him to upload again, or put newer files up there, at Facebook?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

I found out that the steel floor plate decks at that side of that tower at that floor were not laid along, but instead were laid perpendicular to the exterior columns.
Which meant that the trusses under those floor plate decks could never have sagged and pulled those decks down, to be visible in that photo in the NIST report.

You looked at the wrong building. The photo was from the south tower. The trusses were running perpendicular to the pulled in wall on both buildings.

media.portland.indymedia.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I just notified Jeff a week or so ago about those defunct links. He's going to get around at some point to re-posting them; it's been a chronic problem with his work, especially the most damning one, 'Nuked'. Over the years I've sent those links from various locations to people to read and they're either 404'd for them when they worked fine for me, or contain various viruses. It's not Jeff, it's his information being screwed with.

There's a reason most people have never heard of his theory or of him while Jones and Gage get all the attention. They are both dead ends, if a true investigation ever were to occur. Jones is an obvious govt agent, Gage seems trustworthy but either refuses to look at the nuclear evidence for some reason, or trusts Jones when he shouldn't trust anyone but should do his own research. It doesn't take much looking to realize that thermite, super duper or otherwise, couldn't produce all the effects seen.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Things both NIST and Jones/Gage never explain and act like you're nuts to question:

Missing office furniture, desks, chairs, room dividers, computers, phones, monitors, toilets, water fountains, vending machines. One, repeat ONE filing cabinet was found in a sub basement, crushed but with the paper inside only slightly burned. Same with all that glass; you can search the rubble pictures forever and you'll never see one piece of window glass. Would thermite attached to core sections, blowing out one joint at a time, have enough residual power left over to turn glass into silicon dust?

The Spire which is obviously solid at first, then disintegrates into dust over a few seconds' time.

The sustained heat in the basement hot enough to melt metal and cause beams to 'burst into flames' when exposed to air.

The 'taffy' shaped beams, some bent over on themselves like horseshoes without any cracking, others twisted oddly, not from weight from above which should have cracked them, but from obvious extreme heat.

The masses of mangled rebar in the pile with the cement that was encasing them blown off clean.

The size of the dust particles and the huge amount, hundreds of tons, that were too small to be explained by thermite powered demolition.

The power needed to throw massive steel assemblies out laterally several hundred feet, all the while trailing 'smoke' which was actually those assemblies evaporating as they fell from residual heat and neutron bombardment. There is obviously no way 'gravity and a limited fire on a few floors' could cause steel many floors down to steam or trail smoke of any kind. Thermite doesn't explain it either; if thermite was used to cut the core beams, what effect would it have on the outside portions of the structure?

The sustained heat in the pile even after millions of gallons of water, rain and Pyrocool were poured on it, including 'fires that refuse to go out'.

The reports from the last people out that they saw people disintegrate while trying to run away from the initial 'collapse' effect. Reports of hanging skin, extreme heat felt without being near a fire, the dust cloud being so hot it set cars on fire as it passed by and so dense it blew people down the street. Thermite? Gravity? Lol. All the while, paper everywhere that wasn't effected, an obvious sign of neutron radiation. Would thermite from several hundred feet away set a car on fire?? Would smoke from it (?) blow people down the street?

The failure of the initial cube top of the South Tower to hit the ground intact. What happened to it? How in the world would a fire and post-impact force cause that mass to separate from the core, twist to that degree, and then start to fall at an angle but disappear as a bulk construct before hitting the ground?

Last but certainly not least, the multiple cancers that the first responders are dying and suffering from, many of which are known to be linked to radiation exposure.

Oh, and perhaps the biggest lie of all, the one that tells you they'll lie about anything: "The air is safe to breathe." Oh, and 'explosions are loud and there was no loud noises when the building collapsed, so we didn't check for explosives.' Meanwhile, people are quoted as saying in the NIST videos themselves, 'it was the loudest noise I'd ever heard, and then it kept getting louder.'

Ask NIST, Jones or Gage to explain any or all of these anomalies and watch the diversionary tactics kick in.
edit on 092717pmSundayf27Sun, 27 Jul 2014 13:27:09 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: addendum

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

pulled in wall on both buildings.

the trusses will pull of the brackets they sit on long before they pull in the columns...

and no one has supporting evidence to claim they did from the...'fires present'.....sorry but the act of collapse does NOT explain the collapse.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join