It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trusting and Doubting 9/11, a neverending story. Additional T&B-evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Oscar C. BLOMGREN, Electrostatic Cooling :
www.rexresearch.com...

Michael Riconosciuto : The uniformity of the bulk cooling effect was immediately confirmed by repeated experimental demonstrations.

Measurements of radiated and convected heat flow away from the glass slab did not come anywhere near accounting for the BTU loss required for the temperature drop of the slab. The total heat dissipation actually measured in the experimental set-ups could not be immediately reconciled with the Second Law of thermodynamics, Joule's Law and Fourier's theorems on heat flow, and the Conservation laws of physics.

Additional theoretical work had to be performed.

Admiral Al Renkin (Retired), and myself demonstrated this heat transfer phenomenon to scientists from the various national laboratories. As amazed as they were, none of the scientists or engineers could accurately characterize the underlying physics of the experimentally observed phenomenon in our demonstrations. At this point the Office of Naval Research proposed that the experimental set-up be changed.

Oscar Blomgren Jr. had succeeded in cooling spots on the filament of a long display case type lightbulb. I was asked if it were possible to cool the entire length of the filament simultaneously, to the same degree as the sections of the filament had been. The answer was yes.

Then ONR wanted to see the numbers on probe energy versus the electrical energy input and thermal and convective heat flow around the filament.

Vacuum and inert gas backfilled lightbulbs were used for this set of experiments. The experimental results were immediately classified and all hell broke out around our project. I suddenly had immense resources in money and personnel made available to our project through DARPA, ONR, and USAF PRAM Project Office.

This R&D continued for 3 years until it was disrupted by the murder of Paul Morasca. When I realized that Paul Morasca was terminated by the US Government, I folded up the project at Hercules, Cabazon, and Sonoma Engineering.

The research data and equipment from the entire project went into storage. I have effectively been on the run since I shelved the project in 1984.

My work on this project started with a heat transfer phenomenon that had been accidentally discovered by Oscar Blomgren Jr. I succeeded in completely reconciling the observed experimental results with the apparent violations of the laws of physics. The work that I completed can be summarized as mathematical modeling and numerical simulation with application of the boundary value problems of thermodynamics based on second order partial differential equations derived from elliptic functions. The mathematical principles and physical laws that cover this work are as follows:

(1) the laws of thermodynamics;

(2) the boundary value problems: 1st) the Dirichlet problem, 2nd) the Neumann problem, 3rd) Ronbin's problem;

(3) the equations of mathematical physics;

(4) Maxwell's relations in thermodynamics. The Maxwell relations in thermodynamics are based on Maxwell's cross-partial derivatives and lead to the Helmholtz function and the Gibbs function.

My work succeeded in clarifying the physics of the observed heat transfer effects demonstrated by the use of electrostatic cooling. The discoveries that I made have been classified and improperly expropriated by agencies of the US government.

Michael Riconosciuto is a federal prisoner, being held on a multitude of apparently trumped up charges intended to suppress him. He was involved in the PROMIS software scandal and other secret governmental projects that have brought him to this sad pass.

=======================================================

--more--

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'll explain the above in simpler terms.
Riconosciuto expanded on the work of former inventors (see the drawings in the attached patents), regarding the until then, not really well understood effects of electrostatic cooling on heated metal subjects.
In the first of his practical cases, he managed to simplify the welding process for the wing-pins of the F-111 upgraded types. These pins could not be welded with former welding techniques, without severely weakening the boundaries of the material surrounding those welds, resulting in breakage during flights and loss of aircrafts.
While cooling of exactly those boundaries with positive electrostatic charges that used very low watts, delivered a welded product that not inhibited the former weakening of those wing-pins. Thus saving the F-111 project from shelving by the Navy.

Later he started experimenting with this cooling effect on slabs of high grade glass for use in lasers.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

There are three conventional ways to transfer heat: Conduction, Convection, and Radiation. Now there is a fourth way, Electrostatic Cooling (ESC), that has been discovered and patented by Oscar C. Blomgren (Sr. & Jr.) and others. Negative ion probes are placed near a heated object, which is grounded. When high voltage is applied, there is a dramatic drop in temperature. This extremely simple system reduces or eliminates the need for other methods, and it uses very low power and is very efficient. It also facilitates heating when applied in reverse!

"Cooling by Electrostatic Spray"
Invention Intelligence (1976)

Inter-Probe of North Chicago has patented an electrostatic cooling system that can cause red-hot metal to cool perceptibly. The system uses negative terminal probes placed near the heated object, the positive or ground terminal being attached to the nozzle of the burner. When high voltage is applied, a stream of ions flows from the probes towards the heated object and reduces its temperature.

The electrostatic cooling phenomena has not yet been fully understood. One speculation for this sudden high rate of heat transfer is that the resulting ion flow causes surface turbulence, which in turn breaks down the insulating surface layer between the heated object and the surrounding air. Another theory is that, since energy is required to extract electrons from the heated material, there should be cooling when thermions are emitted.

And then Michael Riconosciuto began experimenting on the one project which interests us on the moment the most.
The development of Electro-Hydrodynamic Gaseous Fuel Devices at the Cabazon reservation in California. Together with Wackenhut Inc..

Michael seems to have developed (together with some bright guys at Livermore Labs who did work on ultra-fast reacting barometric atomic bombs triggers), an electrostatic pre-ignition device, that cools the expanding chemical cloud of a thermobaric weapon by charging that expanding cloud with a high voltage, low amperage, electrostatic load. Thus guarding against prematurely self-igniting of that explosive-chemicals cloud.

That was accomplished by developing a piezoelectric device that got severely compressed during/after the first stage of a TB explosion. And these piezoelectric crystals deliver then instantly, a huge electrostatic load to the chemical cloud via a thin metal wire, that unrolls while shooting upwards, after the second stage explosive that compressed that device, is ignited by a pre-set barometric device inside the bottom of the TB container.

Pre-set at such a barometric pressure, that it activates when the cloud has reached its maximum expansion without loosing its inherent maximum capacity-strength. Which was calculated and listed after extensive testing at different barometric settings. So utilizing CIA-operatives could pre-set the dialer on that barometric device to the needed value from those lists.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well, at last I found one quote of one of my ATS-threads at another forum.
This is that post.

Re: PEOPLE & PLACES & DATES

Post by natecull » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:42 pm
What the heck. I should be sleeping already, but this "The Last Circle" book has lots of intriguing snippets, and it's probably worth reading the whole thing. You can get a one-page version here:

Link to "The Last Circle"book.

I'm following the references from this conversation on "Above Top Secret", which I wouldn't normally link to because they make *us* look sane, but here goes:

(LT : my title : Barometric or A-neutronic bomb, any more info? )
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Specifically I'm interested in the Riconosciuto clan and Hercules company, and any clues to what toys Michael was playing with.

Read the rest of that forum page (and my linked to ATS pages), and there are 171 posts, and this was page 3 of 12.
Near the page bottom, read the remarks about "Deep Throat" (Mark Felt, nr 2 in the FBI under Hoover).

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
These are two long articles written by Charles Savoie, about the Pilgrim Society, the most powerful bunch of fortune makers in the world, since 1903 :

First read this one :
www.silver-investor.com...
then read this one :
www.silver-investor.com...

They are the ones that repeatedly do all of this to us, real caring humans :

If dealing in :

-- monumental quantities of opium;
-- monopolizing money creation through central banks;
-- destabilizing civilization by removing real money---gold and silver---from the system;
-- forming petroleum cartels; banking trusts;
-- creating money panics and depressions;
-- nationalizing gold and silver;
-- fomenting revolutions in other nations to destroy competitors holdings;
-- foreclosing on millions of homes through home equity schemes and job outsourcing;
-- exporting industry overseas;
-- flooding the country with foreign made products, bringing ruin to small American manufacturers who cannot compete with subsistence wages;
-- causing World Wars;
-- invading and occupying other nations under false pretexts;
-- bankrupting other rich men who aren’t members;
-- getting rid of the middle class through globalization;
-- working to give the United Nations control over all national internal affairs;
-- cartelizing pharmaceuticals, vitamins, minerals and herbs through CODEX;
-- seeing to it that Americans are charged as much as possible for drugs that are little better than poisons;

and sucking everyone dry through a grand plan that centers around medicine, treatments and cures (which is why Pilgrim Society member James Baker III, former Secretary of State, controls the Howard Hughes Medical Research Institute, $12.9 billion in research funds),

all amounts to “keeping the world on the right track,” then we are looking straight at the devil’s own viewpoint.

Much more attention should be given on the Internet to these Pilgrims.
The Skull & Bones Society compares to them as boy-scouts gatherings to the Rotary Club or Lions Club gatherings.
16 - 18 Year olds compared to 40+ years olds.

edit on 19/7/14 by LaBTop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Video Title : PROOF! WTC Demolition Flashes Caught + Explosions (Analysis) by Xendrius :
www.youtube.com...

A really STUNNING video.! What an AWE-effect.!

b]2. DISCUSSION :
At 0:23 : Especially the ruffling window blinds indicating an air-pressure wave. After you can hear soft explosion sounds. Soft, because they were high up, about 300 meters high, from inside a still intact top part of that WTC building with intact windows glass.
Or because the sounds are dubbed-in by that poster.?
At 0:43 and 0:51and 0:54 and 0:56 four recapitulations are shown, where you can see the flashes through the ruffling blinds. At the bottom left window and the four in a row to the right, above that one.
At 1:10 he shows it in slow-motion. Clearly either explosions, or explosions and then the floor or the ceiling or both, collapses. But then the persons just above those flashing/ruffling blinds would have fallen down together with those floors they stood on.
And that did not happen.
At 1:20 a text comes up : "Watch this person".
You see the person in the most left window above the blinds-ruffling, step back after the blinds below him ripple/ruffle and the 5 flashes in those 5 windows can be seen. Then smoke streams out of his window and then at 1:50 to 1:54 he comes back in view. Thus, his floor did not collapse. But smoke multiplied.
Thus, in my opinion, a clear evidence of one, but probably more explosions in the two floors where the ruffling occurred.

At 1:58 Xendrius writes that it seems as if a person is been shot out of a window.
However, at 2:09 that is not a person but probably a muffling blanket used in professional demolitions.
It could ev. also been a piece of carpet.
Whatever it was, it was expelled with explosive force and explosive speed.
If ever you need more evidence of the use of explosives on 9/11 in the twin towers, you need serious psychological assistance.

From 2:28 on, you see explosive smoke streams spitting out of the sides of the WTC 2, and then at 2:52 you see something I had never seen before, a whole row of flashes climbing quickly up to the impacted floors with all the fires in them. Those flashes and spitting-out smoke plumes occur however in undamaged floors, tens of floors lower, but the window glass is blown out in lock-step with those flashes and smoke plumes.
That looks damn convincing as the initial cutting of core columns, deep inside that building, and about ten floors worth of their heights, to make sure that that top of the tower would surely ram downwards.

At 3:13 you hear the loud explosion that accompanied the start of the collapse of WTC 2, the south tower, and then there follows of course the whole train of thundering-down noises when the building starts to really collapse at demolition speeds.

Then a lot of eye- and ear-witnesses remark hearing explosions, and then

at 5:00 you see the corner of WTC 2 which did not follow the demolition scheme and got not blown to pieces, thus resulting in that huge "spire" that kept standing for a few seconds before it also buckled and fell down/sidewards.
That is by far the best video clip about the formation of that "spire", which clearly was a leftover from that corner column with some other columns left and right still attached, until it collapsed too.

Those last few seconds of the video show a stunning comparison between a stone-quarry wall being blown up by charges from top to bottom; and the top to bottom demolition of the WTC twin towers.
Impressive comparison, you clearly see the explosive smoke plumes spitting out of the windows far under the downward progressing explosion fronts seen as perfect rings of smoke plumes also spitting out all around the tower exterior.

You must be quite the stubborn person to still trust your government after viewing this video.
A government that consists of ordinary people, that should react the same way as you do when viewing this evidence.
Ask yourself why on earth these ordinary people seem unwilling to open up a new investigation of 9/11.

I am going to study more of the videos made by Xendrius, I'm getting very curious what more he has to offer.

edit on 19/7/14 by LaBTop because: Typos.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

wow...that was pretty conclusive. Defo a shockwave on that window shade...going from botom up...

Also clear weakening of the structure pre collapse...

I've never seen this before.

Excellent video Lab.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
Video Title : PROOF! WTC Demolition Flashes Caught + Explosions (Analysis) by Xendrius :
www.youtube.com...

A really STUNNING video.! What an AWE-effect.!

What appears to be flashes in the video are in fact the reflection of a helicopter. Police helicopter N319PD. Zero doubt about it.

Watch de interlaced higher quality video below.

The gas escaping the window at the 2 min mark Is happening on a mechanical floor. It is more than likely compressed freon gas escaping from an air conditioning unit. What is being blown out of the opening is a bird screen that keeps birds from nesting the the AC vents. The bird screens were only on the mechanical floors, its what gave the appearance dark bands around the building from a distance.
edit on 21-7-2014 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

I like it how when you say "more than likely", this somehow becomes the truth. When you say "likely"...it means you/we/anyone....is guessing.

You can not debunk anything with "likely"...or even..."more than...". It only means you are uncertain what it is, but would like it to be that which you claim is.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Wow.... what a mess...

No offence, but do you believe this means anything to the average person?

Take my advice... make a youtube vid that summarizes the crux of what your trying to say! make it simple!!!

I honestly dont understand what you are trying to say....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

That poster was signalfire, on page 1, and this is the link to his excellent post.

Dammit, signalfire, I apologize, I did not read those two links of yours, because I read them a few years ago, and thought they were still the same. WRONG !

They are much much better now, and much bigger, with more hi-res pictures and the subjects much better explained now.
I must have read a beta version at that date.....

I advice every honest 9/11 researcher to really really deep-read Jeff's work, it is outstanding in its league.

I still think however, after re-evaluating David Chandler's videos, and my own thermobaric weaponry research, that what we see in those twin tower collapse videos, are modern, sophisticated cutter charges (ev. DU tipped) and TB's blowing up whole floors and grinding all floor-plate's concrete/cement to fine dust particles in the process.
And as you see in my last post, excessive Barium traces are connected to electrostatic charges as used in TB's.

Sorry, I've been missing in action!

Jeff doesn't like ATS all that much although we've had him on our Out of The Box radio show for three solid hours; here's the link to his FB page 'Notes' section which includes much of his research. www.facebook.com...

If you message him there, I'm sure he'll respond, although he may be getting burned out on this topic; he's gone on to other things and is a bulldog of a researcher on everything he sets his sights on.

I'm glad you liked the newer link to the Nuked material; there was also one called 'Dust' that was more technically oriented; over my head but probably perfect for yours.

Here's the links to the radio shows although there's probably nothing new here if you're read his work:

www.illustrial.net...

Shows Season 3 Episode 7 and Episode 8; the Eppy 8 was the two hour one and the audio on that was better, thankfully. It was actually a hard show to do because Jeff's level of expertise is so vast, he totally goes over the head of people who are new to the whole 'nuked' scenario. It was interesting seeing the glimmers set up in people's heads as they grasped it, though.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Waypastvne, that's true, that is the reflection of a chopper in those intact, closed windows.

Most of the time, I also read all of the Comments sections of the videos I post.
This time I did read only Xendrius video its first comment section, not the extended ones I get when clicking on the "More comments" link at the bottom.

However, I have now read all the Comments on the CTV911 video posted by the you.
I tried to build up my impression of all the comments from Xendrius (he should be wiser, and stop the swearing/insults in his comments), and also from CTV911 and from some other commenters intelligent replies.
These 2 commenters gave factual info, which you can check yourself :

CTV911 2 years ago as reaction on Xendrius.
In the windows around the flashes you can see the reflection of the blades circling. Do HD 1080p. Black is reflected dark windows of the chopper. By the way, here's another view of the police chopper. It is mostly white and reflects sun.
www.youtube.com...=13m25s
Watch it from 13 min 25 secs into it :

TheMKMonarch 2 years ago
@CTV911. Thank you. Of course, it wasn't the "9:58am" NYPD chopper as shown here. It must have happened earlier, probably around 9:40am. Sorensen clip 04:
www.youtube.com...=3m51s
Watch it from 3 min 51 secs into it :

Recording start time as given on NIST website: 9:37:16 am, time uncertainty = 2 (sec).

And that is what I see now too, I made the same mistake as Xendrius (who can't admit it, seemingly). You must not constantly look at the details in the separate windows, but at the total overview after being told it is a chopper reflection, and then you see the chopper-reflection in the still intact windows' glass panes, when a chopper is passing :

ThePeacemakernow 2 years ago
Clearly a helicopter! Xendrius it's no problem admitting a fault. doesn't make your work less. Sticking to your claim just because, doesn't help makes you look like the other guys who think they have it all figured out. You do great videos. No one of us knows the full truth in every detail

brokenstyx 2years ago
definitely a chopper! great spot dude

I now watched carefully what happens to the 2 streams of white smoke that were already steadily flowing from windows beside the reflections. They do not react on the reflections.
And there's a third stream of smoke coming out the corner window, but 5 seconds later. Not clearly related to the reflections.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I found another clip, the same scene starts at 1:40 where you see those reflections of that chopper at 1:41, and this is additional proof, you can HEAR the chopper too, before and at 1:41 when the "blinds ruffle". which is in fact as we know now, the reflection of that slowly rising chopper in those glass windows.

Title : NIST FOIA: WABC Dub1 Clips 36-49 (Old Version) , by TheMKMonarch.
www.youtube.com...

Uploaded on March 5, 2011.
From NIST Cumulus Video Database. Folder: WABC NIST Dub #1
Source: Release 14 uncompressed, 911datasets.org

The white smoke that Xendrius talks about in one of his Comments, is probably the stream of whitish smoke escaping suddenly from the corner window at 0:29 with the person in it who was away for a few moments(did he open a door? ). But those reflections began and ended in the one second between 0:23 and 0:24. That smoke's 5 seconds later, which makes that new smoke not directly related to the chopper reflections.

About the anti-bird-screen from waypastnve, I don't think those screens were that elastic as the demolition-sounds muffler blankets proposed by me, clearly are.
I posted a better video of it in my signature LINKS, where you see the comparison with an also video-filmed, other demolition event, where you see several from these muffler blankets getting ejected from windows, with exactly the same elastic fluttering behavior and color as in the WTC video.

And that was for sure an explosive event, with explosive speeds for the rubble cloud that spat out from that opening.
I do agree it happened at a mechanical floor, since I see the long-stredged sun-shades that were clamped in between the vertical center lines from the aluminum-panel covers over the steel Vierendeel exterior columns.
These were giving the expression of dark bands at the three mechanical floors, not the hard-nylon or metal anti-bird screens, these were inside the openings, and not visible in WTC videos, as far as I know.

I really would want to hear an explanation from waypastvne, why a refrigerating system would blow on a mechanical floor which was visibly not on fire and many floors below the lowest plane-impacted floor in tower 2 south, that was on fire an hour before, and its fire progressed upwards, not downwards, caused by the chimney effect of the wind blowing in that gaping hole, btw much harder up there than at street level, 300 meter lower..
And all the main electrical power was already cut at the CON-ED station under WTC 7 around 09:30 when the elevator to floor 42 stopped functioning. And air-conditioning systems are not considered critical systems to be re-powered with ev. starting back-up generator systems, fed by their own small diesel tanks.

edit on 22/7/14 by LaBTop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Wow.... what a mess...

No offense, but do you believe this means anything to the average person?

Take my advice... make a You Tube video that summarizes the crux of what you're trying to say! Make it simple!!!

I honestly don't understand what you are trying to say....

To understand my somewhat sidestepping way of posting, you really have to read my THREE signature links first (and thus that whole thread) and follow the links in there too.
That takes a lot of time indeed, however, it will be rewarding.

I know, it's not fitting in the attention span of the average young or not so interested 9/11 forums readers.
I can't make it shorter, there's too much to explain what was clearly wrong on 9/11.
And, btw, no offense taken, it was all in good mood and manners.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Would you mind making an exception with me.. illiterate as i may be, i always try.....

i would be very grateful if you could summarize the most basic principle that makes your theory!

thanks bro!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I really would want to hear an explanation from waypastvne, why a refrigerating system would blow on a mechanical floor which was visibly not on fire and many floors below the lowest plane-impacted floor in tower 2 south, that was on fire an hour before, and its fire progressed upwards, not downwards, caused by the chimney effect of the wind blowing in that gaping hole, btw much harder up there than at street level, 300 meter lower..
And all the main electrical power was already cut at the CON-ED station under WTC 7 around 09:30 when the elevator to floor 42 stopped functioning. And air-conditioning systems are not considered critical systems to be re-powered with ev. starting back-up generator systems, fed by their own small diesel tanks.

My explanation is that it is not many floors below the lowest plane-impacted floor in tower 2 south, it is in fact one floor below impact level. Well within the fire and impact damage area. Proof of this can be seen in the video below.

I also thought it was very dishonest of Xendrius to add the audio explosion when the bird screen blew out. As you see there was no bang in the original audio. No bang means it was a subsonic event (no explosion). Visibly the escaping gas also appears subsonic, that is why i believe it to be freon released from the heat exchanger.

Here is a photo of a mechanical floor , the bird screens are on the left the heat exchange coils are on the right behind the vents. The freon is under compression wether the AC is running or not.

In this photo you can see one of the bird screens that was blown out on impact,hanging from one of the mechanical floors on WTC1.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

that is why i believe it to be freon released from the heat exchanger.

why didn't the 200 initial volunteer scientists at 2005 NIST think so and list that as a possibility?????

and what about the other MANY unexplained 'puffs' that are not suppose to be there?

The sources for the 'pressure pulses' that created the wide spread smoke and/or 'dust puffs' observed on multiple faces of WTC 2 is unknown" [NCSTAR1-5A_chap_9-AppxC p.412]

As you see there was no bang in the original audio

and how would it be heard as a distinct separate sound SO FAR away?????...the visual is ZOOMED in.....not the audio....sound takes TIME to reach you that far away....even on 9-11.

FIREFIGHTER WILLIAM REYNOLDS
WTC2-
"I was distracted by a large explosion from the south tower and it seemed like fire was shooting out a couple of hundred feet in each direction, then all of a sudden the top of the tower started coming down"

the EXPLOSION sound takes a couple seconds to even reach them, then for them to react to look up, and they still SEE the tower START to collapse.

so that sound that gets their attention is NOT the sound of a collapsing building...is it.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hgfbob

why didn't the 200 initial volunteer scientists at 2005 NIST think so and list that as a possibility?????

Why on earth would 200 scientist need to explain an unimportant event such as this ? If you did ask them I'm sure they would look at the position where the event occurred ( Floor 76 south east corner, WTC2 ) find a HVAC unit sitting there and conclude that an AC unit dumped its freon and blew out a bird screen. That is a logical conclusion for the event.

Can you explain to me why the NWO would place a bomb inside an AC unit instead of on a structural member in their bid to destroy the towers ?

and how would it be heard as a distinct separate sound SO FAR away?????...the visual is ZOOMED in.....not the audio....sound takes TIME to reach you that far away....even on 9-11.

The video was shot 800ft below and 200ft north east of the event. The bang should be herd some where between .8 & .9 seconds after the event...... It's not there.

the EXPLOSION sound takes a couple seconds to even reach them,

If they were any where near the base of the towers the sound would take about .8 to 1 second to reach them.... not a couple of seconds.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
A reply to: signalfire

Signalfire, I have opened those 2 new links, speed-read them, and in that process found a few more of Jeff's links :

-- mindfullydotorg.blogspot.nl...
A blog full of Health related subjects, the same ones I once was also fully submerged in. He seems to develop the same interests as I have had, and the same drive, to do things you decide to do, as good as you can.
-- 21stcenturyobservations.blogspot.nl...
21st Century Observations - A Story Of Survival Of The Fittest.
Eight chapters written by Jeff, I have to deep-read. Interesting subjects...
-- I also have to read the Steve Jones rebuttal of Jeff's articles, and after that, the rebuttal of Jeff and Don on his article.
-- And I am still reading the 2 links you gave at page 1, and try to find out if Jeff made some assumptions instead of using the correct investigation techniques. So far, I see no contradictions with the finds of the USGS in the few weeks after 9/11.
I like his writing style, and he certainly found a strong correlation of these atoms as sampled by the USGS. And the strange overly abundance of them.

I only want to find out if there would be another source of atoms in such abundance, that could spread all over Manhattan in such lockstep.
If not, Jeff is simply right....
A clear to prove, DU use in TB's could be one of those alternative possibilities.

I also have to listen to those ATS Live radio episodes 7 and 8.
I did not know there was such a service at ATS. Never too old to learn.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

I really would want to hear an explanation from waypastvne, --snip--

My explanation is that it is not many floors below the lowest plane-impacted floor in tower 2 south, it is in fact one floor below impact level. Well within the fire and impact damage area. Proof of this can be seen in the video below.

LT : I think it is 2 floors lower. One man hanging in a window of one floor under the lowest impact damage, then one undamaged floor under that first floor, with intact window glass, and then the top of the (double floor height) mechanical floor.
And that spit-out happened at the top of the mechanical floor, or at the very bottom of the above floor.

I also thought it was very dishonest of Xendrius to add the audio explosion when the bird screen blew out. As you see there was no bang in the original audio. No bang means it was a subsonic event (no explosion). Visibly the escaping gas also appears subsonic, that is why i believe it to be freon released from the heat exchanger.

LT : You make a common mistake. The explosive force of a cutter charge set off is rapidly bleeding off, the further from its position, attached to a thick, steel corner center column. About 30 to 40 meters from that window towards a column deep inside.
And please don't forget all the identical, or even much stronger expels of air, mixed with debris and dust, seen spitting out of all those windows much lower than the rapidly moving downwards explosive clouds fronts on all four exterior sides, filmed during the collapses of the twin towers. See my already posted collapse videos by David Chandler, where they can be clearly observed.
Recap : charges their airspeeds bleed-off very rapidly !
Thus, what you see spitting out of so many windows under the collapse fronts is remarkably forceful, when realizing how far these exterior windows were from the outer and inner center steel columns that had to be severed to let the collapses proceed with the observed speeds.

Here is a photo of a mechanical floor , the bird screens are on the left the heat exchange coils are on the right behind the vents. The freon is under compression whether the AC is running or not.

LT : I don't think so. The bird screens you show in your below photo I really can't see, since it looks on my screen as a color inverted posted photo, a lot of white there. And the things to the right look to me as louvers. They can be found much sharper photographed in pictures of the 5th floor fires at the east side of WTC 7. Under the first row of windows there.
I must admit however, if I had to work there, I would also opt for bird screens to keep them annoying #ty pigeons out of my work place. But in Europe they are made from stiff nylon and fixed only on the bottoms, so the pigeons can't land. And on louvers they are placed on the top of each louver, as a kind of long forks sticking up.
Please post a better photo to convince me of different ones in the USA.

In this photo you can see one of the bird screens that was blown out on impact, hanging from one of the mechanical floors on WTC1.

LT : Are you sure? After 7x enlarging, I see a female victim falling past that window, and I also see a rubber band hanging on the left side of the adjacent window. But I'm not sure.
Do you have a higher resolution photo?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join