It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

I had posted these earlier, not sure if anyone had a chance to see them.

These images show a controlled collapse rubble pile of a almost 50 story building. As you can see the outer walls fell inwards and no interior fell outside of its footprint.

The owner of the towers and the Secretary of state have both claimed that they were brought down in a controlled manner cause they could not contain the fires, not because they were severe but because there were no firefighters available and there was no water to put out blaze. There was a tremendous loss of life so the smartest thing the owner could do was in his own words was to PULL IT!. Then they watched the building fall
edit on 2-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

These images show a controlled collapse

No they do not - where is your evidence it was a controlled collapse?
Where is the evidence tonnes of explosives, km of wire, holes were knocked in walls, man years of work was done to wire the building up for demolition?

How did they manage to sneak in tonnes of explosives, knock holes in the walls and install km of wiring without anyone noticing?

no interior fell outside of its footprint.

Garbage, why do you ignore the damage to Fiterman Hall building and the Verizon Building?

So you think your "controlled collapse" caused the

bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse.[44] During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building.[45] Around 3:30 pm, FDNY Chief Daniel A. Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel

The owner of the towers and the Secretary of state have both claimed that they were brought down in a controlled manner

Garbage, the owner never said that at all., he said they pulled "the men out." But according to you a private citizen can apparently tell the FDNY to blow their building up.... just because!

You have no evidence at all, nothing but a silly conspiracy theory that involves man years of work and tonnes of explosives - that no one noticed.

edit on 2-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
[ This is just one example.

I remember that paper it was hilarious. These are the important points so stay with me. In the first part of the paper he states that there was:

400 000 000 000 joules of potential energy

In his conclusion he states:

The amount of energy required to expand the North Tower's dust cloud was many times the entire potential energy of the tower's elevated mass due to gravity. The over 10-fold disparity between the most conservative estimate and the gravitational energy is not easily dismissed as reflecting uncertainties in quantitative assessments.

so he is saying that it would take at least:

4000 000 000 000 joules of energy per building to destroy them.

1 ton TNT = 4 184 000 000 joules

400 000 000 000 divided by 4 184 000 000 = 956 tones of TNT needed to destroy a tower.

956 tones divided by 115 floors = 8.3 tones

So Jim Hoffman is claiming that that 8.3 tones of TNT would need to be placed on every floor in order to make WTC ! & 2 collapse.

You might want to stop and think about that for a minute. Yes 8.3 tones of TNT per floor had to be snuck in and hidden without any one noticing.

Do you Think there might be something wrong in his calculations?

edit on 2-7-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

[ This is just one example.

I remember that paper it was hilarious. These are the important points so stay with me. In the first part of the paper he states that there was:

400 000 000 000 joules of potential energy

In his conclusion he states:

The amount of energy required to expand the North Tower's dust cloud was many times the entire potential energy of the tower's elevated mass due to gravity. The over 10-fold disparity between the most conservative estimate and the gravitational energy is not easily dismissed as reflecting uncertainties in quantitative assessments.

so he is saying that it would take at least:

4000 000 000 000 joules of energy per building to destroy them.

1 ton TNT = 4 184 000 000 joules

400 000 000 000 divided by 4 184 000 000 = 956 tones of TNT needed to destroy the towers.

956 tones divided by 115 floors = 8.3 tones

So Jim Hoffman is claiming that that 8.5 tones of TNT would need to be placed on every floor in order to make WTC ! & 2 collapse.

You might want to stop and think about that for a minute. Yes 8.3 tones of TNT per floor had to be snuck in and hidden without any one noticing.

Do you Think there might be something wrong in his calculations?

no he didnt say 8.5 tons . you did that to try to make it sound absurd

it says

4000 000 000 000 joules

there is a difference

and it points us to the true cause of the dustification

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

And how many joules are in a ton of TNT (the answer is in the post right above yours)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No they do not - where is your evidence it was aa controlled collapse?
Where is the evidence tonnes of explosives, km of wire, holes were knocked in walls, man years of work was done to wire the building up for demolition?

How did they manage to sneak in tonnes of explosives, knock holes in the walls and install km of wiring without anyone noticing?
a reply to: hellobruce

Add to that fact that for months during cleanup had all sort of structural engineers, bomb squad tech, arson investigators,
FBI/ATF/EPA and every other fed agency was crawling over the building

Nobody saw anything remotely like explosive damage, wiring, shock tubes ior anything else

Our local bomb squad spent 3 weeks at WTC

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
Add to that fact that for months during cleanup had all sort of structural engineers, bomb squad tech, arson investigators,
FBI/ATF/EPA and every other fed agency was crawling over the building

Nobody saw anything remotely like explosive damage, wiring, shock tubes or anything else

Our local bomb squad spent 3 weeks at WTC

Well, obviously the same people who managed to sneak all that stuff into the buildings without being noticed returned and removed all the remains of it without being noticed before the structural engineers, bomb squad tech, arson investigators, FBI/ATF/EPA and every other fed agency started crawling over the building.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
"Reports that the building would come down or it would be TAKEN DOWN"

They weren't going to be able to fight any fires so the smartest thing for them to do is pull it and they watched the building fall. Thank goodness, there was no loss of life or significant property damage.

The owners made a good call to PULL IT. ( controlled collapse)
edit on 2-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The look on the Presidents face is all one needs. From a psychology stand point, it is a look of disgruntled contempt and not surprise.

The turning of the mouth and biting of the inner lip is textbook, "I can't believe they actually did that." Like how a parent looks when their child did something they were not supposed. Then a racing mind as to what o do now.

If he was not in on it he was to dumb and powerless to stop it.

Add that too all the nonsensical events that took place. I also like this video. www.youtube.com...

Of course Building 7 was taken down.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

And how many joules are in a ton of TNT (the answer is in the post right above yours)

How many joules are in a laser?

str.llnl.gov...

joules are a measure of force not a measure of tnt

So joules does not equal tnt .

The force needed was indeed 8.5 tons of tnt per story in joules , yes

But not 8.5 tons of tnt

there are known knowns

there are known unknowns

And there are unknown unknowns

We are looking at the unknown unknowns

that is the beauty in the perpetrators of 9/11s plan

The amount of energy, not tnt, is also a dead giveaway for what really happened

unknown unknowns

edit on pm720153111America/ChicagoThu, 02 Jul 2015 23:48:15 -0500_7000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

I was already convinced 14 years ago that when that building went down, it was by demolition. The following year, when the Bushivus II chicken-hawks were making their case to invade Iraq, we were all questioning that line of "thinking" as well.
It was a set up. Plain and simple. The 9/11 event and everything that happened afterward, was a turning point in our history. It allowed TPTB to fully take over our lives, pillage our savings, and allow the police state to infiltrate.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Joules is a measure of ENERGY so you dont even know what you are talking about !!!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Joules is a measure of ENERGY so you dont even know what you are talking about !!!

Energy when applying a (blank)

I'll let you fill in the blank

Eta are yiu saying joules=tnt?

Or are yiu just trying to distract from the facts ?

Eta I'll go one better I'll say you are correct.

Now

How does that Make anything else in my post incorrect?
edit on am720153112America/ChicagoFri, 03 Jul 2015 00:56:26 -0500_7000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Energy when applying a (blank)

I'll let you fill in the blank

Eta are yiu saying joules=tnt?

Or are yiu just trying to distract from the facts ?

Eta I'll go one better I'll say you are correct.

Now

How does that Make anything else in my post incorrect?

Well if you divide the claimed energy by the energy in the TNT it works out at 8+ tons per floor !

Which you say is wrong because you didn't KNOW what you are talking about.

1 ton of tnt =4 184 000 000 joules

edit on 3-7-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

How many joules are in a laser?

str.llnl.gov...

according to your link 680 joules.

From your link:

Livermore's Petawatt laser operated for three years, until its last shot was fired on May 27, 1999. At full energy of about 680 joules,

4,000,000,000,000 divided by 680 = 5,882,352,941

So according to your theory 5,882,352,941 Petawatt lasers were snuck into each building and fired off all at once. Is that correct ?

edit on 3-7-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Here why don't YOU have a go at working out the amount of forces generated by a falling mass you might be shocked!

For example if I dropped a 10kg mass the height of a Twin Tower floor 3.6 mtr and that mass was brought to a halt over 100mm distance have you any idea of the avg force of the impact ?

Here click and have a go Energy of a Falling Object

Your answer is given in Newtons divide by 9.81 for KG

Now imagine if you had held your arms above your head locked straight to catch that!!!

Now imagine a 700,000+ KG floor slab in the Twin Towers dropping.

So far 2 of you guys have AVOIDED answering this do you want to make it 3

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This thread is hilarious so Bravo to the conspiracy guys out there. Shadow Herder has got 2 very high profile guys absolutely banged to rights confessing on film yet here he is on this forum as opposed to sitting with a public prosecutor arranging the indictment. He's got this confession and he's backed it up with photographs that show the opposite of what he is saying but hey, close enough. Answer 2 questions for me and I'll leave you alone. How did they bring it down? How have they managed to keep it a secret?

Nobody ever answers the who or the why or the how. To start a war I'm often told. Ignoring Iraq, a war started off a lie anyway that had nothing to do with 9/11. So rich people can get richer. 2007/8 has shown that it needs nothing more than complex and flawed financial algorithms. The number of people that would need to be involved in this enterprise is ridiculous. Hundreds and hundreds of people who are willing to kill thousands of their innocent countrymen and never say a thing. The slightest bit of rational scrutiny to that idea shows it as ridiculous.

As I said, his thread is hilarious.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1freedomwriter
The look on the Presidents face is all one needs. From a psychology stand point, it is a look of disgruntled contempt and not surprise.

The turning of the mouth and biting of the inner lip is textbook, "I can't believe they actually did that." Like how a parent looks when their child did something they were not supposed. Then a racing mind as to what o do now.

If he was not in on it he was to dumb and powerless to stop it.

Add that too all the nonsensical events that took place. I also like this video. www.youtube.com...

Of course Building 7 was taken down.

Is it? Is it really? Or are you attributing something to someone that you don't know? I'm no fan of bush. A dangerous war mongering religious zealot. If you could just show me your textbook that details "turning of mouth and biting of inner lip as sign of can't believe they just did that" that'll be grand.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

"Reports that the building would come down or it would be TAKEN DOWN"

They weren't going to be able to fight any fires so the smartest thing for them to do is pull it and they watched the building fall. Thank goodness, there was no loss of life or significant property damage.

The owners made a good call to PULL IT. ( controlled collapse)

Just tell us how they did it. Come on you've led us this far. Finish me off please.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The alien disintegration ray still is the more plausible explanation

Ah, the aliens did it - well that explains the UFO in the video posted!

Why did you show the picture of the mast falling, do you think that is evidence of your alien weapon from space?

I had not seen the UFO, I am also not sure if it was an alien, human, mixed or even divine (choose your favourite deity here) weapon - not even if it really was a weapon. But I am convinced that what we see here is NOT the result of planes flying into a building. And I'm convinced additional energy MUST have been supplied somehow. In which case any means suffices, we HAVE reportedly been allied with at least one, maybe more alien species (according to what many here believe), so the theory of an alien ray is not as crazy as you may think it is.

Just in case we forget: we're on ATS here. This is what we do: we discuss far fetched but plausible alternative explanations.

The "falling mast" is not falling mast, but it is part of the inner core, filmed during the collapse of one of the Towers. The sequence shows something peculiar: there is a massive beam, pointing rigidly into the air, then somehow it - pulverises. But there are no floors, no concrete, nothing to generate the energy to pulverise the beam. They simply loose their structural composition and fade into dust, literally. I fail to see how any other explanation other than 'additional energy' could have created this effect. Do you?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join