It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The logic you 2-3 people ( debunkers) have here is laughable. The building was brought down in a controlled manner. The images say it all as well as thousands of professionals all agree that the collapse of world trade center 7 was a controlled collapse. How else can you have almost 50 story come down in its foot print. Yes footprint!. A controlled demolition company aims for this professionalism and precision.

A employee of controlled demolition inc states that without a doubt World trade Center 7 was brought down in a controlled manner.

Images don't lie and they are far more convincing and telling of what happened then a couple of sore debunkers and their irritated denials.

edit on 2-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Presidential Candidate and Secretary of State of the United States of America, J. Kerry who has insider knowledge of the events of 9/11 says that World Trade Center 7 was brought down in a "controlled fashion".

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Shadow Herder. Come on then. Who when how and why? You've really nailed it so far. Convince me. Let's hear your theory. Don't obfuscate and accuse me of using some mysterious plan against you. Answer the who when how and why.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

I am still waiting for you to name this team of Supermen who ran into a heavily damaged, burning building, planted 47 stories worth of explosives and then wired them all in under four hours. Surely you MUST know who they are.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
An email from Dan Nigro, FDNY (ret)...

Regarding WTC 7: The long-awaited US Government NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) report on the collapse of WTC 7 is due to be published at the end of this year (although it has been delayed already a few times [ adding fuel to the conspiracy theorists fires!]). That report should explain the cause and mechanics of the collapse in great detail. Early on the afternoon of September 11th 2001, following the collapse of WTC 1 & 2, I feared a collapse of WTC 7 (as did many on my staff).

The reasons are as follows:

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.

2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.

3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.

4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

As I said before, Larry Silverstein is a Type A personality who still has problems accepting that his perfect world was destroyed that day and feels compelled to present the idea that HE had some control over it. And again, FDNY says different. But, go ahead, post your clip of Larry again.....

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
NIST report has been Debunked. World trade Center 7 was brought down in a controlled fashion due to a lack of firefighting efforts, lack of water from the collapse of the WTC towers. They were afraid they weren't going to be able to contain the fires and the building was at risk of collapsing chaotically killing many more people and causing greater property damage that is when they made the decision to PULL IT as the owner said. They then controlled the collapse as the Secretary of State has said.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Still waiting to hear about this team of Supermen you keep giving credit to Shadow. You know, the crew that ran into the building and wired 47 floors in less than four hours, when any other building would take WEEKS, if not MONTHS to wire for demolition.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
Still waiting to hear about this team of Supermen you keep giving credit to Shadow. You know, the crew that ran into the building and wired 47 floors in less than four hours, when any other building would take WEEKS, if not MONTHS to wire for demolition.
Who said that it would have to be 'rigged' on the morning of 911? No one. Its a debunker conspiracy theory that has no merit.

Mr Silverstein had the Solomon building (wtc 7) renovated and had sections of the framing removed and others reinforced. But that's another thread.

The fact Is that World Trade Center 7 was brought down in a controlled fashion as testimonies, professionals , and evidence suggests.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder No, no evidence. No wiring, no blasting caps, nothing. And now you think the building was wired in an advance. Then, a collapsing building carves a 20 story hole out of the middle, obliterates the Southeast corner of the building...did NOT set off any charges and yet still functioned perfectly when triggered. Riiiiight.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

Who said that it would have to be 'rigged' on the morning of 911? No one. Its a debunker conspiracy theory that has no merit.

Mr Silverstein had the Solomon building (wtc 7) renovated and had sections of the framing removed and others reinforced. But that's another thread.

The fact Is that World Trade Center 7 was brought down in a controlled fashion as testimonies, professionals , and evidence suggests.

Still avoiding the questions huh. Smart move.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
But one thing is sure: these 3 Towers weren't brought down by planes that flew into them or chunks of other buildings that fell on them. There simply was not enough kinetic energy available to destruct the building like that.

You explain how there wasn't and I will explain how there was are you up to it.

Good to see that you already know that you can explain away whatever I have to bring in, this sure gives me that all warm and fuzzy feeling that you will deal with this objectively.

Anyway this has been researched over and over again. This is just one example.

Conclusion The amount of energy required to expand the North Tower's dust cloud was many times the entire potential energy of the tower's elevated mass due to gravity. The over 10-fold disparity between the most conservative estimate and the gravitational energy is not easily dismissed as reflecting uncertainties in quantitative assessments. The official explanation that the Twin Tower collapses were gravity-driven events appears insufficient to account for the documented energy flows.

Now, there are various assumptions in that paper that one might doubt. If you want a view that matches yours more closely, YOU might like Dr Frank Greening, who wrote a rebuttal but to be honest failed to convince me. This because even if his assumptions are correct and you believe him when he says that the kinetic energy was sufficient to allow for the pulverisation of the concrete - that still does not explain the unusual high speed of the collapse. Any extraction of energy for the disaggregation of the concrete would decrease the amount available for conversion to kinetic energy, slowing the speed of the falls. And then there is the mystery how it was that the CORE (a rigid construction made of much stronger concrete and very solid steel beams) collapsed and was pulverised too - at the same speed the much lighter office floors were collapsing.

External energy was added. The alien disintegration ray still is the more plausible explanation

edit on 2-7-2015 by ForteanOrg because: he wanted to add a picture which shows the pulverisation of steel beams by .. eh.. the alien disintegration ray..?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I am still waiting for you to name this team of Supermen who ran into a heavily damaged, burning building, planted 47 stories worth of explosives and then wired them all in under four hours. Surely you MUST know who they are.

there were no 'supermen'. nor did they plant '47 stories worth' (what is that in kilograms?) of explosives in under 4 hours. this gig was planned YEARS in advance, the buldings (1, 2 and 7) were, accordingly, wired well in advance of 'showtime'. obviously.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
The logic you 2-3 people ( debunkers) have here is laughable. The building was brought down in a controlled manner. The images say it all as well as thousands of professionals all agree that the collapse of world trade center 7 was a controlled collapse. How else can you have almost 50 story come down in its foot print. Yes footprint!. A controlled demolition company aims for this professionalism and precision.

A employee of controlled demolition inc states that without a doubt World trade Center 7 was brought down in a controlled manner.

Images don't lie and they are far more convincing and telling of what happened then a couple of sore debunkers and their irritated denials.

Here's a very thorough and reasoned debunking of just about everything you've tried to put forth as evidence. It goes into detail as to how WTC7 could, and ultimately did, come down without any controlled demolition. I'm curious if you could point me to somewhere on the web that is similarly thorough and reasoned supporting your controlled demolition theory? Something that isn't just a series of youtube videos and sound bites, as you've presented here. I'll wait.

debunking911.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

Palmer and crew from Ladder 15 had only reached the 78th floor - this was the lowest least damaged impact
section

Bulk of damage and fires were on floors above them - areas they had not explored.

Palmer is giving SIT REP (situation Report) of what he had found - it was not complete appraisal of situation

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
the buldings (1, 2 and 7) were, accordingly, wired well in advance of 'showtime'. obviously.

That is a even sillier conspiracy theory, that people snuck into buildings operating 24/7 and ran km of cable, installed tonnes of explosives, bashed holes in the walls etc and no one noticed... and they just hoped the collapse of WTC 1 or 2 severely damaged and set on fire WTC 7 so they could demolish that building as well. They also were lucky that the planes did not cut the wires or blow up the explosives when they hit, and they managed to hit the correct floor they had wired up....

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
The alien disintegration ray still is the more plausible explanation

Ah, the aliens did it - well that explains the UFO in the video posted!

Why did you show the picture of the mast falling, do you think that is evidence of your alien weapon from space?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Yep. Leaving explosives in a building for years. Pretty much one of the DUMBEST ideas from the demolition crowd.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So, lets get this down...

1. WTC 7 was wired for demolition months/years prior to 9/11 which means:
a. Offices throughout the building were dismantled and building services disrupted for days/weeks on end to allow access to the necessary parts of the structure for drilling and placement of the charges.
b. Wiring was strung throughout the building and no one noticed.
c. NONE of the explosives decayed or prematurely detonated.
d. On 9/11, WTC 1 collapsed into WTC 7 causing MASSIVE damage that miraculously avoided ALL the charges and wiring.
e. After the damage, the fire and everything the rig still functioned perfectly.

I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning, while sitting in a bass boat fishing in Alabama, drinking beer, and witnessing first official contact by Fortean's little green men the night I won the Powerball.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

First as has been stated many times that dust cloud was NOT repeat NOT just concrete, the towers had thousands of sq mtrs of sheet rock , vermiculite behind the aluminium cladding panels, sprayed on fire protection to beams trusses etc, dust built up in areas that can't be cleaned, paint, ceiling tiles even glass.

As for energy the FLOOR SLABS had 700+ tons of flooring grade concrete 4.5 " thick.
The floors themselves were INDEPENDENT of each other ie their own mass, office equipment etc was supported by the trusses fixed at each end to angle cleats on the outer wall/inner core wall.

All the floors were the same apart from the 3 service floors.

Now because of the design floors could fall internally if enough connection failed.

There was NO concrete in the core it was STEEL columns thinner at the top and getting thicker as you go towards ground level.

The dust around the columns is suspended in the air as the steel column collapsed remember that's not HD VIDEO back then.

Now I posted this a couple of posts back looks like THE CAT GOT TWILITE22's tongue as they didn't answer lets see if you want to.

You should have a go at working out the amount of forces generated by a falling mass you might be shocked!

For example if I dropped a 10kg mass the height of a Twin Tower floor 3.6 mtr and that mass was brought to a halt over 100mm distance have you any idea of the avg force of the impact ?

Here click and have a go Energy of a Falling Object

Your answer is given in Newtons divide by 9.81 for KG

Now imagine if you had held your arms above your head locked straight to catch that!!!

Now imagine a 700,000+ KG floor slab in the Twin Towers dropping.

edit on 2-7-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well the premise of this thread hasn't been debunked. There were loud explosions heard throughout the day and deep ground blasts too.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join