It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revalations? End of DAYS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ketsuko

So you don't want Jesus to come back? If you do, then you want the world to end because that kind of comes along with Jesus' return. You can't have one without the other.

Sucks doesn't it?

Just because I want Christ to return doesn't mean I want the world to end.

I wanted my neck to stop hurting too, but that didn't mean I wanted neck surgery in order for it to happen. In the end, however, that was what proved to be necessary. Sometimes, what we want is irrelevant to what has to happen.
edit on 28-6-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What happened to Cavtrooper7's original question? Have the prophecies of the Book of Revelations been fulfilled to the point that the end of days are soon in coming?

It would have to be shown that prophecy is possible, that Biblical prophecies are accurate, that many of the prophecies of Revelations have happened and few are left before the end of days are to occur.

I haven't seen much in the way of posts here that have addressed any of that. All I have seen on this thread is a bunch of people arguing about different topics and generally being condescending jerks.

Just ignore the unrelated comments and stick to the original topic. It sickens me how mean spirited and ridicules this thread has become.

ETA: It just goes to show how ATS has been spinning around the toilet bowl on it's way down the drain and it's looking more like GLP everyday.
edit on 28-6-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added extra comment

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That's actually a very good analogy. I concede that point, but the fact still remains the end times prophecies hold some pretty morbid results. I think we should really consider this so-called "God's" actions. They don't really align with his teachings. If we are to forgive our enemies then why can't God? Why does he not practice what he preaches? If all the bad that is happening around the world is a slap to God's face then why doesn't he turn the other cheek as he taught us to do? He seems to be a huge hypocrite in those regards.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's actually a very good analogy. I concede that point, but the fact still remains the end times prophecies hold some pretty morbid results. I think we should really consider this so-called "God's" actions. They don't really align with his teachings. If we are to forgive our enemies then why can't God? Why does he not practice what he preaches? If all the bad that is happening around the world is a slap to God's face then why doesn't he turn the other cheek as he taught us to do? He seems to be a huge hypocrite in those regards.

What makes you think God doesn't forgive?

All you have to do is ask with repentance in your heart. You can be forgiven right up until the end. There are very few things that He will not forgive.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You really seem to occasionally have a reading comprehension problem.

Nah.
I don't have a reading comprehension problem.

Try choosing to believe that I know exactly what I am saying. There is not going to be a 'rapture'. Christ is not 'coming back.'

As for a "well-known dislike"......I simply think you are wrong, and I dislike your rhetoric. "Hate the sin, not the sinner."
Don't pretend you are not just as negative about my attitude.

Oh - and homosexuality is none of your damn business. What others do in their bedrooms has no affect on you.

Stop fretting, and live your life.

edit on 6/28/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Maybe you should do a bit more digging. The majority, if not all, the major political players go to Bohemian Grove were they worship moloch.

I think the people who are in charge are worshiping something very dark.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Where do I start.......? I am the Devils Christ , the Anti-Christ made by man out of blood because the devil was not a God. I had a massive head injury in 8th grade . I was stabbed in boys privates and left with a scar on the inside of right wrist. I was seizure get and went into a coma a week when I woke up I couldn't talk and the right side of my body was paralyzed. In 12th. Grade I wrote a love letter to a girl. The kids who attacked me where in my grade and said I got molested that was why I was in the hospital. No one told me. I went up to graduation with a desire to fight someone then left cause it was outside not in gym and I was wearing my trench coat. Some people saw me and thought I had a gun and after disappearing act called the cops , they thought I was getting militant with rapists.

After high school MTV followed me around and I thought something happened like Columbine. Marilyn Manson made a CD about them. My TV communicated with me slightly in code and I was herded into the mental illness field to diminish my credibility. I was brought to court for refusing meds and to be allowed outside of an institution I had to go to all these forced treatments. When my court order ended in January 2005 I went online asking for help about one of Eminem songs. I got no replies.

So I went back to sleep thought nothing was real and didn't watch TV for two years. In September of 2006 I started eating magic mushrooms I grew myself every 2 days for 2 months trying to get a stronger trip. They weren't dried properly and mold started growing on them. Then my TV started talking to me again, I said this wasn't supposed to be real. I got taken to a psych ward by my parents after trying to kill myself believing the government was planning on giving me a sex change and blinding me and crippling me and raping me repeatedly. Also on Christmas Eve 2004 there was an earthquake a tsunami in Japan that killed a lot of people and in March of 2005 I tried to kill self.

When I got to the psych ward 15 men came on to me and said they would get 250,000$ for having sex with me. I was all grossed out in hospital six weeks cause on smoke break ran into traffic. I developed schizophrenia in April of 2007 and believed my neighbors were gangstalking me with electronic equipment and were responsible for the really quiet voice. After a year of being legally insane I went online in May 2008 here on ATS in an Internet forum and forced my story on the public. They called me the Anti-Christ and I got death threats. I never went to church and didn't know about any prophecies.

The kids who stabbed me got in my house past my dad when I was asleep and injected me with a syringe full of bleach. I was sick for five days before calling an ambulance and going to the hospital they put me in psych. My roommate woke up with white stains around his mouth and was asking the doctor for money the first day. I woke up with my pants unzipped and the janitor said do you know what he is doing? Then made blowing motions with mouth and jerking it. The last day he was my roommate I woke up with a horrible taste in my mouth. I made myself throw up and brushed my teeth a lot. I couldn't hit him cause my dad was just in Rykers and Fishkill upstate.

The doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital said there was too much money to be made, I said I will refuse meds and go on AOT assisted outpatient treatment , they bring you to court then let you out. He said after you go to court you will be returned here. They passed a contract by me weeks later and said I couldn't read it and it didn't matter if I signed or not. So I pushed a chair in between me and the hospital staff with my foot and ripped it to pieces and said rape me in my sleep. Then they let me leave.

I went to a lot of hospitals that year , the cops showed me the kids who attacked me in 97 and one said we killed you pussy. I was told I fell off a train. I also found out the Freemasons and illuminati and the NWO were behind MTV following me around. I also found out this guy wrote a book in 91 about government conspiracies called Behold a Pale Horse. He talked about the illuminati and the ten economies of the world were products with subliminals would be sold to fulfill prophecy. He also talked about someone in the Air Force in 1950 being contacted and my grandfather was in the Air Force in 1950.

I was in the hospital and this kid gave me a cigarette with sperm inside it. I called him a faget and spit on him. I let him hit me once then hit him he fell to the ground then kept hitting him till I was pulled off. He was 37 and I was 24 . He came back to the hospital and wanted to press charges and they said he spit on me first.

The musicians who sang about me include Eminem, Korn, Linkin Park, Tool, Metalica , My Chemical Romance and others practically everyone. Yesterday I decided I was writing a book after daydreaming of buying a mansion and a golf cart to drive around like Billy Madison a movie with Adam Sandler. I am going to get a bulletproof vest and bulletproof glass in my house after writing book and getting advance. My book will be a revolution. The biggest conspiracy of the Millenium. I used to be homeless with parents and sister living in a car for awhile and now I am going to topple kings and presidents and all the 1% slaveowners who used my life like there property. I said yesterday it will take five years to write and live those five years like they are my last in case I get shot. I think I can get it out in book stores in three.

So yes , Armageddon is coming it is upon us , not blood red skies but a shift in consciousness like 2012 . A great ephimamy or dawning of realization that's what the word revelation means. I believe in Heaven on Earth and this is all we get and be appreciative I am not in a wheelchair or blind. I don't get depressed anymore. I don't know if I believe in the afterlife, and Death comes with me. The end of the World , open to interpretation.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

He doesn't forgive those who are his enemies, a.k.a. those who do not believe Jesus died for their sins. Love your enemy and forgive those who sin against you? Forgiveness is an act of love, so him not forgiving those people is not an act of love.

If Yahweh truly practiced what he preached, he would not let anyone go to hell, but in the end he will not forgive the vast majority of people and their sins against him.
edit on 6/28/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am the real deal. I used to be CIA or FBI drafted for something that is not supposed to exist. They had wire taps in my house since 1995-2012. I was hoping for more of a response, but it is late. Like the Truman Show with product placement, a real world reality show. I am hoping I will be able to sign in tomorrow to recent threads last time the site wouldn't let me. Talk about secrets. I think on the first page of the only page "they" let me see was Obama denies public courts or something . "They" destroyed my life , made me a prostitute and men tried to touch me when asleep. Had ten years go by without a girlfriend and now unforeseen future with ex and wasted time. Today I was. Thinking in interviews I choose to circumvent the system and get paid with my rights and freedom of speech. I could've went the other way and got into terrorism like McVey. Now I am probably going to die. Isn't ironic after everything they did to me?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

As Christians we DO want to go to heaven.
But we also don't want enyone left behind when the Rapture DOES occur, wish as some will.
Some of us are having a bad time and need the break from this horrible world we live in,does THAT make us some how wrong to you?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

IN NO WAY would ANYONES pain amuse me.
THAT is NOT who we are.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Letmeon3

I was just wondering what happened to you, just in the past hour or so.

Strangely enough, you sound quite lucid today.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am a very high functioning intelligent individual, and thank you. I been a member since 2008 when I had schizophrenia and sometimes I get made fun of on this site cause of mental illness or they think I am gay. I used to have a following of old members who remembered me like an underground what's his name the famous conspiracy guy? He talks about reptilians which is probably bulls.. I know the moon landings were faked and I think Roswell was too. The government got there awful fast. The world pulled beneath your eyes.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

How do you seperate that which is real from that which is not?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I thought SATAN was ALREADY unleashed on us after WW1
IS'nt the Erath NOW under Satanic control?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
How do I seperate which is real from which is not? I know secrets the general population doesn't know. That is real. Voices I hear in my head even with meds sometimes are fake. I was told that religion isn't considered a delusion cause it is widely accepted, believing in something without proof. I talk about religion because that is the life I had to live , the Beast with head injury. Yesterday listening to Serj Tankian from System of a Down in concert with an orchestra , he said lost baggage left at the train station your servitude all for the tyranny of money. I am 31 and a grown man and not sure if I am going to take up arms against the government for what they did to me. I would appreciate you not being condescending. Or we can talk about religion? How do you know you have the right one? They can't all be right?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
There are 7 or 8 major world religions that are faith based with no proof. How do you know you're imaginary God is the right one?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'd like to offer my apologies to you LetMeOn3. I was pretty hard on you back in the day, even though I have had friends with problems and have visited them in a number of mental facilities. You really do sound much better these days and I wish you the best with your personal situation.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

There is NO such thing as the rapture!

EVERYONE including Christians will go through tribulation and most will not survive.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Rapture or not, we are told to look up and be prepared because there are signs to warn us that times will get unimaginably difficult and that we will be tested.

Times are already unimaginably difficult for BILLIONS of people across the planet.

That it will be very difficult to keep our lamps full to remain prepared.

Ohhh!! You mean, keep your money close?

So we are to be doubly on guard.

Doubly on guard to what end? That you escape the misery of the billions of people who aren't you?

No one will escape.

Everyone will be given the same opportunities.

Many people like you who have already rejected salvation will still be given numerous chances to repent. Those who walk away will perish in the great tribulation.

BTW everyone who speaks of Christ and his teachings - he came as the son of God and prophesied in riddles to Israel ONLY. Often the apostles needed to ask for clarification...... Christ willfully gave his life and rose from the dead to PROVE that death is not the end AND so those who believe and have faith - have a way back to God.

John 14:6 - Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

You best remember this........ When Christ returns to this planet he will not be a prophet this time but KING and RULER and will act accordingly as a KING. AND all who oppose him and his FATHER will be dealt with accordingly.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join