It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revalations? End of DAYS?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SONOFTHEMORNING
a reply to: TheSemiSkeptic

They are exactly the same.

There are no 'witnesses'.

It's process of cycle. A point of focus (witness) is an illusion of self.

The writings were never originally written like this. We were given this perception to trap us in temporal cycle.

It's all forwards and backwards.

The start is the end. The End is the start. (The first shall be last; the last shall be first).

So it's all a year.

Day = Year
Year = Age
Lifetime = Aeon

They messed with all the lines of time.

There are two types of writing in the Scriptures. Prophetical (tells you what WILL happen) and Witness (tells what DID happen).

I don't know if you are misinterpreting the "The first shall be last and the last shall be first" on purpose or not. But that passage has nothing to do with time. It is about how "The meek shall inherit the earth"

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SONOFTHEMORNING
Free will has nothing to do with belief.

Because 'belief' denotes a certainty of path in process. Be it yours or another.

It has absolutely nothing to do with will.

You are mistaking will for 'choice'.

You are semi correct. Only with free will can I choose to believe or not. They are not the same but without free will I can not make a choice on my own, it will be made for me.
We, humans, were given free will by GOD so we can choose to believe or not.
N.B.-That last line is my belief, you may choose anyway you wish. That is the beauty of free will.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HAZE3

Bear in mind I WAS asking not claiming.
I don't have a bead on prophesy or scripure very much,so I thought I 'd ask ...AND of course I equally KNEW the lefttards would jump me.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiSkeptic

You are thinking from the perspective of 'time restraints'

You aren't even CLOSE to understanding the flow of the Bible; if you still look at prophecy as actually being something which EXISTS!!

It does not!!

There is only probability in cycle. And this is built upon the 'focus' of a 5-dimensional existence that is your own understanding of 'SELF'

Your I AM!

The original texts were written by those who understood more than this.

They were not written in a 'to come' or 'has happened' perspective.

They are neither forwards nor backwards; yet they are both.

The perspective was put there by men who lacked proper understanding of the wisdom; to accurately transcribe it.

And then there was those who corrupted it further on purpose; giving perspective of self for the purposes of OWNERSHIP AND PROFIT!!

THEY ARE THE 'PROPHETS'

Understand?

PROPHET - PROFIT!!

It is NOT a coincidence as you may believe.

They understood what the 'ownership' would give them when they rewrote the Bible teachings.

You are still seeing a very shallow level of the veil; if you are examining 'tenses' in the text.

Forget this and move forward.

The essence is in teaching. The point of focus is not only irrelevant; but decadent to the true original texts.

If you need help deciphering anything. Let me know any I'll try to help.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
SONOFTHEMORNING are you a Gnostic?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Only with free will can you choose to believe or not?

That's not free will ... IT IS A CHOICE!! As I already stated.

If you have to choose to either believe, or not believe; then you reduce or remove the ability to question.

It's a very clever process the Church crafted into the manipulation of the teachings.

Take away the ability to question; with choice.

That is the difference between free will; and the ILLUSION of free will.

The ingenious part; is that either way you are playing their game.

I 'choose' to neither believe; or not believe. As blind belief is dangerous; but so too can an unanswered question be.

To tell someone to stop asking the question one way or another; "believe or don't"; is not the same as answering the question.

It blocks progress; and the path to higher understanding.

The gateway to wisdom and knowledge is blocked by 'belief' and the illusion of choice.

Free will is an illusion of the control system that is the very foundation of the system we call 'time'. Which is part of the focus of self.

It doesn't exist though. Except in our belief it does.

In our belief in what keeps us here, and who we are as an individual; good or bad.

Everything we do in our 'choice' is dictated by the underlying structure we have created for 'time'.

All of our presented choices are not free-will; but a presented option within a 5D focus of 'time' and our position of self within it.

This is restrictive; and reductive to TRUE self.

But regardless ..... having said all this;

I can tell you with certainty; that when they said "Jesus died and on the 3rd day rose again"; they are DEFINITELY talking about years,

I know because I have personally experienced the initiations and catharsis process they are referring to.

In my case it's actually been MORE THAN THREE YEARS! But, close enough that I would call it three years. (Started on Easter 2012)

Its the very same as the old Egyptian initiate teachings and rituals; based on celestial cycles; to which we are a restricted microcosm version.

You don't realise exactly how much of an illusion 'free will' actually is; until you become aware of the restrictions within your 'self', that most Christians call the Devil. "The opposing".

But, bowing to this as they do is not what you are supposed to do; and it is not the path to freedom; its the layer you need to break from of; to know TRUE FREE WILL!!

Time is an illusory constraint you need to abandon; other than to keep schedules.

Imagine your self of the past; writing about prophecy for things you are yet to do.

But then you read them today; with it having been done already.

In what context would you then say they were they written in? If you had written "I'm going to go swimming next week", knowing that you were ... Reading back on this; is it prophecy? Experience? Or history?

There are two sets of irrelevant 'focus'; which confuse the important aspect of what was written. And that is; "You experienced being in water".

Understand?

If you don't; then I'm not sure how else I can explain this.

"There is a difference between knowing somthing; and understanding it. Logic, rationale and wisdom; have very fine; but huge differences."
edit on 30-6-2015 by SONOFTHEMORNING because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Apologies if I sound 'preachy' at all.

Topics such this just frustrate me.

"All those who look forward for an end; shall definitely find one of their self."

And to the Gnostic question?

I would say that I am half of a whole.
edit on 30-6-2015 by SONOFTHEMORNING because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SONOFTHEMORNING

As much as I would enjoy discussing this further with you I believe we have hijacked the OPs thread and for that I apologize and will keep myself on the subject of prophies.

Yes I do believe in prophecy.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
As do I;

But only in the context of recursive patterns of probability; within a cyclic system.

History repeats itself; some can see patterns. Some can't. It's not magical. It's part of our connection to the (uni)verse.

What has happened; shall likely happen again. We have probably had this conversation before, you and I.

And there is probability; that we may have it again.

Take care.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Only somebody who had even an ounce of faith would ask these kind of questions, and I just wanted to show my support for you

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HAZE3

One DOES try...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I am wondering now..endtimeheadlines.org...

Is it soon?
www.breakingisraelnews.com...

There is no such thing as the end of days. Why are you talking about it?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: ketsuko

Who said we are "salivating?" We were told to watch so that we would not be caught unaware and unprepared.

What constitutes "prepared"?

Just get on with it. You want to be raptured? Then, say your prayers, and stop worrying about it. You're fine! Right? No worries! All prayed up and ready to go. So, fare thee well. Adieu. Bon voyage. You already have your ticket.

(And don't worry about sending a postcard or calling to let us know you arrived safely....we're not worried.)
*waves goodbye* Have fun!!!

Yawn, these responses are just as done as the ones you call hysteria, funny how a part of you that say you do not like it is always yet responding, when you stop responding and start making something happen, that is when the magic starts.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Patrycjusz

To learn ...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

I completely agree that the little details aren't so important. It's accepting Jesus that counts, and if we have Him, we are alright. The rest, we can sort later.

I do love discussing the other issues, though, especially when there is any mystery involved, because I am very curious by nature. The Flood, the dates for various events, the Ark of the Covenant, etc. - all quite fascinating topics for discussion, as long as we don't get all angry about them, and forget the main message!

I did contact the fellow about the date issue, just so he could look into it, and keep that from turning someone off his message, which is ultimately about salvation.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Meh. I find it entertaining.

I do need to amend something I said, though.

@deathslayer:
I got confused between all the threads I was jumping around in yesterday. I see that this thread was NOT your O.P.
It was cavtrooper who started this thread, and I owe you an apology for attaching it to you.

Please excuse me.

edit on 7/1/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I think that it is arrogant to know the mind of God.

He will do what He will do in His own time and fashion.

Just as arrogant to think your God is real, and the other ones are not.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Actually, that would be Satan when he is released. Satan and his fallen angels are given their time. God is only removing the great restrainer.

Ohhh Yes there is always a victim to to do the dirty work for God...

Well Satan might have a warmer heart than god and cancel the holocaust of unbelievers!

After all, according to bible;

Satan killed : 10 people

God has killed : 2,476,633

This number of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled.
dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.gr...

So we might still get a chance, since Satan seems way less evil than God.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I noticed the altar in the picture for the rebuilt temple is not made from unhewn stone?

Didn't God command David to make the altar out of unhewn stone? To prevent the temptation of man turning it into an idol.

If so then it fits perfectly for an antichrist.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PickledOnion

He comnes FIRST as I recall...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join