It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My transcendental awakening at Wal-Mart.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blumenkranz

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's weird how you can literally be anywhere and suddenly have a spiritual awakening. March this year I was on spring break at my bros apartment kicking it with friends and had a spiritual awakening. It just happened all of the sudden no warning. It gave me hope and a break from the false reality that we subjected too.
edit on 28-6-2015 by Teeky because: word

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
An interesting experience, though the whole light being thing is not the pinnacle of things, that is basically what it is if you were to strip everything off it. But when you look at the added layers on things and people on this whole existence, thats when things get more complex, and well for lack of a better word ugly.

I couldn't agree with this more. I'm starting to notice the behavior patterns of people around me, how much more actions can speak than words when we're silenced by personas. Just to clarify though, I saw this in my mind's eye, not with my literal vision otherwise I would give your theory some credence, lol.

Also Elhaym is one of my favorite characters and Xenogears in my top three favorite games. I agree she is a very unique character, and I identify with her, feeling lost many times and trying to become a better human. However, I do have to reassert my personal truth that current times in the States are very Atlantis-like. I feel like this one, it was a place had great potential but became very corrupt and we are teetering on saving or destroying ourselves at this point in time. I have actually written prose about how we are collectively channeling memories of Atlantis through pop culture. I also feel many people here reincarnated from Atlantis because our state of consciousness was so similar.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhoswen

I have had some experiences that were more powerful than this when I was having what this ill society has called "manic episodes" from being bipolar. I now consider them growth spurts since they provided so many interesting insights that have opened my eyes.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Teeky

What was the nature of the experience if you don't mind me asking? Also, you're most welcome, I'm happy to share!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blumenkranz
Also Elhaym is one of my favorite characters and Xenogears in my top three favorite games. I agree she is a very unique character, and I identify with her, feeling lost many times and trying to become a better human.

With such a name, it's no wonder she felt lost.

edit on 29-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I began to realize that everything around me was visual data. Pure data.

Why do you think it was "awakening" and even a "transcendental" one? It sounds more like some theory you finally proved to yourself.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I had the most amazing experience not even two hours ago that I feel like I need to share. I was out buying coffee for another dreaded day of job-hunting when I felt the imperative urge to go to Wal-Mart nearby. Initially I felt bad about it. Like, "This is literally the most loser thing you can do, going to Wal-Mart out of boredom and procrastination, etc, etc..." But, when I started to walk around something triggered in me.

I began to realize that everything around me was visual data. Pure data. I saw in my mind's eye that people walking by me are beings of light occupying mental shells, traversing an indefinable void of Matrix-like external physicality which is in actuality equivalent to nothing. Then I began to feel a pressure sensation in my head, and this insurmountable joy that I haven't experienced in ages. I knew in that moment that none of this is real, only us, these immeasurable, wonderful beings of light with treasured stories that have no beginning nor an end. Physical bodies melted away. I felt like I was floating in this space, walking on a lake of frozen ice where beneath is endless ocean and above endless sky. I could envision this place we call Wal-Mart as an endless expanse of blackness with wandering jets of light, interfacing with reality only so far as symbols and archetypes are able to reach us through the masquerade of commodity.

I then felt like I needed to walk through my local mall and as I did so this feeling continued, of truly seeing past external appearances. A dull sorrow filled me, knowing that we are in sleep-like states to be so obsessed with trivial external data. But I know all of us are so beautiful and it just made me so sad to know that this system is built this way to keep people from remembering how vast and powerful they are. Another thing transpired in the mall, a strong intuition that this had happened before, in a place we like to call Atlantis. We are Atlantis 2.0, on the brink of destruction from how far lost we have become.

The cover for Muse's album came to mind and I think I understand this holographic universe theory now. I never really fully "felt it" until today. Had more assurance that this is the truth. I can also liken it to a funhouse mirror, except with shards billions and trillions times greater, refracting light into the hyperbolic illusionary system we call our malls and our Wal-Marts, spare the beings of light, the life that occupies it. Reality is clay, and nothing more than a paramour of flesh, atoms and stardust.

The song "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons truly captures how I felt today. So alive, so awake, and so godamn happy. There is nothing to be afraid of anymore except for myself... and that can be conquered. That's what I'm here to do.

Others may or may not know what I mean by this reply but I hope you will. You were once just like the light, you saw the mirror of beauty shining from within your own being, illuminating the people around you in the midst of the darkness... you light shines bright so bright it illuminates the darkness, where you can see the lights trapped and hidden under the basket woven from the fabric of all that exists, beyond black and white... bright colorful beings each light was their level of understanding, the cakra level those beings exist as in the spectrum of reality as if you knew them all... because you had been there in all the Red Peoples, in all the Orange Peoples, all the Yellow Peoples, all The Green Peoples, Blue Peoples, all the Violet People, all the Purple People. Those that have not cracked the egg are the darkness, until the rainbow within reflects to without one can only see their color, they tolerate colors closest to them those further removed they chastise and limit... as a being of the rainbow body at this level, one becomes so enamored by the light, they embrace all in love, empathy, and compassion, this cannot be undone until the rainbow body dissolves into the clear light, the full illumination of all cakra in the clear light... this experience is the end of the road and I am pointing, due to you mentioning power as that is your last temptation, what you do with this knowledge can cause a reverse in course, illumination will never leave but it can dim due to having a body and it's affluence on experience... until all 7 cakras radiate all 7 colors at this point one is a Bodhisattva or and Arhat when the 7 colors blend in each of the 7 colors as a shinging rainbow at all levels of existence... this is the taste of nibbana from now until death these centers will eventually transform into the cear light on all levels of existance and transform into the clear light of buddhahood on death.

I urge you not to attach to this experience and instead use the diamond sword of wisdom you have polished to a pure blade, that can cut down all obstacles as you and those reflected have been doing by avoiding blows by those hiding their light under the weight of fear of loss... so scared there is nothing else to evolve into they never crack the egg, those cracking it become a nymph to slowly crawl up feeding and resting as necessary to build the pupa until wisdom of these experiences cause them to emerge and become as beautiful as you first saw them. You were enlightened by sight, each sense is a gate or door one can walk through, if only they could crack the pupa and widen it enough to spread their wings, many are vulnerable at this point until their new wings dry, they have time to sit and become entranced focused on things past, things seen as a constant reminder, the temptation here is the gift of clairvoyance, pure seeing in the world can become cause for a stagnation and one forgets to fly after their wings dry, you are then trapped under the delusion you are a butterfly, one that sees all and understands all through it because the rainbows reflect in your wings, this temptation to linger and display your radiance to the whole world should be avoided this wisdom once experienced; becomes the deathless, if not there will yet be another life yet to live through, one step away from detaching and taking to flight and realizing you were simply a dragon fly with your transparent wings shimmering their radiance, these wings that appeared as a solid gem under the butterfly delusion, are realized to be dual blades the very diamond sword of wisdom once carried transformed into unrestricted flight and the freedom to alight where ever one wants, where you are there you are, yet where and there are always there and always not, the experience of timelessness and immortality is the trap or delusion at this stage and it is the very web that which all lay upon the very fabric of reality in which all run on, a jump from the electricity to the very lines upon which they run, it is at this point of realization, that one can teach without error by guiding the beams of light forward towards full liberation as you have experienced, speed the drying by knowing there is a space between a gap for the spark to jump, a planeck and a light year is the same distance of travel in full realization, search your knowledge and you will remember this; macrocosm in the microcosm are also a delusion.

If you reach this point, you will know the way beyond...

Om Mani Padme Hum!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I believe studying human nature and behavioral patterns can lead to this kind of thinking. a reply to: Blumenkranz

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Walmart does have everything!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Damn...

I just see crap from China at Walmart.

ROFL!!!! deep breath. hahaha. that just hit my funny bone. like i was all embroiled in the op and pondering it deeply as i began to read your post!

oh gosh. heheh

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

sweet thread, and funny too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join