It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My transcendental awakening at Wal-Mart.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blumenkranz

My 13 year old son also has those kind of dreams, his latest a few days ago, was tornado's in our narrow valleys, but our small town was a city. I suggested a different timeline version of earth, though have also seen a massive city going from Princeton to Osooyos BC, spread out, like supberbs joined up, with farms inbetween. I thought it might be due to an influx over the coastal mountains due to Fukushima or disasters.

However, the thing about disasters, its not supposed to be this way. Atlantis, it may have fallen due to their wars and corruption, lack of love for one another, however, Sleeper talks about it as have fallen because it served its purpose, ie, it was the central place for certain faction of ETs setting our current world, and then they closed it down because humans weren't allowed to see that. (paraphrasing and hope I'm not mangling what I read).

In any case, it all depends on how much karma and guilt or anger, lower mind and gravity, they can stick on area, to pull of disasters.

If we rise above it, we create ARK for this world, we bring in the help and rise above disasters. Disasters can be lions or lambs, mitigated.

Consciousness here is the real force, the things around us are illusionary, holograms. That means we have to perfect our consciousness.

I don't enhance doom visions or stories, rather see the opposite or help arriving, see this timeline being positive with a really good "ending" where people are free, they wake up and assist each other, they don't vote for the corrupt leaders the elite throw at us but form counsels of citizens, and insist on a Free and Equal world, with high clean technology and an end to exploitation of nature, earth and humanity, and slavery.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yup, that's my pops.

I can't say (and no one else can either) whether Atlantis and reincarnation is real. Maybe instead of reincarnation proper some people have the ability to tap into the collective consciousness. Or maybe really some portion of the soul lives on, being recycled into specific bodies.

Maybe Atlantis is real, maybe not. But I think there is a definite, long forgotten chapter in human history that would blow people's minds if they knew about. There's just too many weird things: Stonehinge, the pyramids (Egypt), the pyramids (everywhere else), Gobekli Tepe, elongated skulls (which I thought was a hoax until I looked into it and they have been found all over the world and while some were deliberately shaped during infanthood, some- including a fetus in the womb- were definitely natural). All sorts of strange things that do not fit into our known timeline which seemed to have occurred 12,000 years ago when people were supposedly just ignorant hunter/gatherers.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
"The only difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to be credible." -Mark Twain

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
By the way, this was a wonderful vision to have in walmart and was really surprised at the comments downgrading your experience due to it being Walmart.

1. Walmart, like many other PTB run facilities, is evil, plain and simple.

2. But despite that, its like a Church, leaders are criminals, but the people are good and loving. Walmart is redeemed by its people.

So they showed pictures of those stuck in faulty bodies, overweight, etc. And that kind of thing doesnt graduate you off this planet. Sorry, you are not allowed to focus on the things that make people already feel bad in their own bodies, but see the goodness in people. Health issues, weight and what you look like, the clothes you can afford, ARE NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN MOCK OR SHAME. If you want to shame, SHAME RAPE, MURDER, SLAVERY, BANKING, APATHY, AND EXPLOITATION OF OTHERS AND THE WORLD. PERIOD.

You love everyone on earth, and you especially go out of your way to love those who are having a hard time or in unhealthy bodies, and feel bad.

Walmart is redeemed because the poor shop there and they are KINGS. I was told by my Contacts, "Those who go to the front of the lineup, will be sent to the back!"

For real.

Real Higher Ups, roll up their sleeves and dive deep into the trenches where the real people are. And that is how you pass tests here.

So you saw a wondeful vision. Our Family and the Higher Mind Cosmos sees us as hero's, the least are the greatest, they want everyone to know how proud they are of us, of being brave enough to come into a soul trap over and over to try and improve ourselves, one that is hijacked. They forgive all the bad, if we wake up want to improve, it makes it easier on them, but even the bad things, teach the entire cosmos, however they don't approve of the hard slave school.

You saw the true Inner Light In Everyone.

Sa'l me't ja'ri'n. The light in me greets the light in you!
edit on 27-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I agree. A massive 'disaster' would actually be a good thing.

I was once the courtesy officer for an apartment complex. 14 buildings full of people, efficiently and very well run by myself, 2 office ladies and 2 maintenance men. By experience I can say that that number of people can live together peacefully and maintained without corruption or power grabs. When the people in charge are living there too and have eyes/ears directly on the place and have a stake in its success. Once a system gets larger than this, problems start happening. People have lost touch with themselves, with nature. I think something like a massive EMP from the sun, shutting down electrical systems and taking a year to get back up would actually be a good thing. True a lot of death and destruction would occur, but those that make it through would have a much more profound appreciation for the Earth and for each other. Imagine a world with no computers, no cars, no cell phones, no convenience stores, no Wal Mart. People can only interact with those right in front of them. And in order to survive individuals must respect and work WITH nature. This is exactly what the Tower of Babel allegory is pointing out. It's impossible for us all to come together, for all 7 billion people to communicate and work together. It will crumble under its own weight.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Sa'l me't ja'ri'n. The light in me greets the light in you!

Beautiful.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
a reply to: yosako

Ok so why ignore them ? Do you think they are just diversions ?

leolady

You answered it by yourself.

edit on 27-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Once upon a time, I started an index of different corporate executive types and politicians and the ties they had to each other, religious affiliations, etc, etc, etc. Unfortunately, that hard drive no longer exists for dog-related reasons. Such is life.

It's easy to document that these people who do so much to keep us comfortably dreaming while the rest of the world burns are, in one way or another, connected to each other. Amongst them are those in strange esoteric groups, yes, but most of them are just high functioning psychopaths willing to do anything to usurp as much power and wealth as possible, at any cost, and it is simpler to control the people if they are sated and sedated.

It's amazing what's floating around in publicly available documents, if your're bored and clever enough. Search the F on.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thank you for this lovely response. I will look back on it whenever I lose hope or feel down about life, because I think you worded things perfectly.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How...cute.
Too bad pretty words never keep up with facts.
edit on 27-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Whoops wrong thread...l
edit on 27-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Interesting experience to just have happen to you at a public place like wal mart. I remember in high school I had a sort of "epiphany" that resulted in a slow motion experience. Although, your experience sounds much more grand.

I find it best not to hang on to spiritual/epiphany experiences. I personally found that trying to reach the same experience impedes other new experiences. But I'm no guru. Good look on your journey.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blumenkranz

The song "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons truly captures how I felt today. So alive, so awake, and so godamn happy. There is nothing to be afraid of anymore except for myself... and that can be conquered. That's what I'm here to do.

Walmart does that to people.... JKing

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I realized how frivolous this obsession with the external is combined with negligence of the internal

That's modern American society. Designed to turn us all into mindless slaves.

It reminds me of the podlings in the Dark Crystal that had their essence removed, or the kids in the Golden Compass that had their spirit companions removed from them. Maybe someone's trying to tell us something?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What an amazing experience, Blumenkranz. I've had little glimpses of similar insight here and there, but nothing that overwhelmingly powerful.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I rubbed my eyes once a bit hard, and saw colors and stars and a host of unusual patterns....... does that count..?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
wow that sounds like an amazing experience and I agree with most of what you said.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
An interesting experience, though the whole light being thing is not the pinnacle of things, that is basically what it is if you were to strip everything off it. But when you look at the added layers on things and people on this whole existence, thats when things get more complex, and well for lack of a better word ugly.

But anyways, you were probably experiencing a mini break down from all your job hunting and were not thinking straight. Now that right there is quite a hurdle and much more complicated then the whole light beings thing, the job market, its like a big giant complex deceiving crap pile spray painted some glitter added and sold to the populous as the next best thing. But hey I am sure Obama or all the other great leaders, are working on it...That was sarcasm offcourse, most of them are so deluded and this new batch of the cream of the crap coming up are even more so, that you would likely do better having a chimp in there, or better yet nobody, that way you all would have more choices and chances because you will have eliminated all the people who are there eliminating all of that.

You probably just had a little hey wiring firing going on with all that going on with all that and a bit to much coffee. Besides you would save yourself some time and gas money and all if you just do it online, most if not all places do it online now a days anyways. And even that is a long drawn out process leading most times in circles.

Now if you look at all that for what it is. Its enough to drive anybody crazy. Which is why I advise you don't look at it, and I am quite sure you will eventually find something, and your way.

But hey. Cool avatar, don't know if you ever played Xenogears, but Elhaym Van Houten was none of the more interesting charters ever conceived of in a videogame. However we are not Atlantis 2.0, not by a long shot, were not even as technological advanced as they were in a lot of things, but hey we sure can blow things up, though our sliced bread techniques and some digital advances are much more creative then there's were. But none of that means much in the long run ya know.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phototropic

I am sad for you, for you will actually think you saw a reality that is in control, a substation of a kind, when you actually have no idea just how much more fallen it is, everywhere than here.

As shocking as that sounds, welcome to realizations you will never get used too.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If physical reality is akin to nothing, why do you describe your experience in physical terms? I can answer that...because it's nonsense.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

If physical reality is akin to nothing, why do you describe your experience in physical terms? I can answer that...because it's nonsense.

LOL.
edit on 28-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join