It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My transcendental awakening at Wal-Mart.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Congrats! I think you've found the light. It was in front of you the entire time! Crazy how the truth can be so hidden yet still be in plain sight isn't it?

Now read Jesus' words and realize that when he spoke about himself he was speaking of YOU! You are the light of the world, you are a being of light seeing the light that reveals the world around you.

I find it interesting that a place that promotes materialism helped you to see your immaterial self. Again, congrats on your epiphany!

S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: marg6043

You realize we're inevitably headed towards WalMart surgery centers, right?

You mean that guy who took out my appendix wasn't a certified surgeon?? And that long haired tattooed guy who sold me newly made meth for pain wasn't a pharmacist?

Dang.

Back to the OP: glad *someone* had a good experience. I see nothing but idiocy and rudeness. And it reaffirms my transcendence that a segment of the population are so pathetic that it makes me sad. Which is one reason why I no longer shop there.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
AC in Wal Mart is good right?

Take a walk through south st. Pete or Somalia and you'll have a totally different awakening.
edit on 26-6-2015 by chrisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: starswift

To love god is to love humanity.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: yeahright

but you know one thing is near death experiences while in traumatic situations and then is conscious near death experiences that you do not necessarily have to be death to experience them.

What do you mean by you don't have to "be death"?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
so i have to ask .

did you apply for a job at walmart?

seems like it has already helped you out

if you didnt , why not?
edit on am620153001America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jun 2015 01:48:27 -0500_6000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Wow thanks for sharing.
I had a profound experience like that once, and what's funny is the climax was also in a very mundane setting; on a city bus.
some of the details you describe are uncannily similar to what I experienced.

I was sitting on the bus when suddenly everyone seemed to be represented as light much like you described. I could sense every nuance of the emotional state of everyone around me to such a degree that it had that almost visual quality. I felt in tune with every ebb and flow of energy interplay between everyone, and was effortlessly sensing my role and the most compassionate presence I would represent.

The following days the tangibility of energy dwindled, but man, things like TV commercials or really blatant self serving or manupulative stuff was like nauseatingly transparent.

Anyway interesting similarities and weird how random and in my opinion unobtainable that experience really is. I never felt that way again even half as strongly

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Some people have experiences while clinical death, others like me while under anesthesia had the same experiences of out of body and near death.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Anyone ever dare to QUESTION the veracity of their own experiences?

edit on 27-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yosako

Its hard to question when is as vivid and real as life itself, plus it change your entire view of life as we know it, you will never think the same again.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CrikeyMagnet

Yep ! So true what you say here. You will start to see Complex Connections

You become watchful of everything and everyone around you. Looking for a glimmer in their eye, to see if they too have seen the same as you. Or are they still walking around obliviously with blinders. You can't understand why they are so caught up in something that feels or seems so unimportant to you at the moment. Like standing in line for 5 hours to catch a the sale of the year. But you can't be judgmental of this, because you were here at some point in time too and you probably will be again at some point in time if you choose to ignore or go back.

You start to notice many synchronicities to a point that at times you feel they might drive you crazy. Especially when know or feel that no one else around you notices them and you feel like pointing stuff out to the person next to you but you feel they get tried of hearing about it. The connections are there and you can't make them see your connections that are happening. Why is that ?

Well... I think it is because they are seeing their own connections in accordance to their own experiences and growth as an individual.

So my take on it is stay vigilant and pay attention, don't let it drive you bonkers. Try to learn from it and pay attention to the little messages being sent or the insights you will get from the experience. Its all a part of the waking experience I suppose.

leolady

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Blumenkranz

nah no worries.

Wallmart is wretched, and if one can see anything good whilst in there, I'd take it up a notch from epiphany and call it a bonafide miracle

Of course there is something good there, that's called the exit door!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
You start to notice many synchronicities to a point that at times you feel they might drive you crazy. Especially when know or feel that no one else around you notices them and you feel like pointing stuff out to the person next to you but you feel they get tried of hearing about it. The connections are there and you can't make them see your connections that are happening. Why is that ?

Well... I think it is because they are seeing their own connections in accordance to their own experiences and growth as an individual.

So my take on it is stay vigilant and pay attention, don't let it drive you bonkers. Try to learn from it and pay attention to the little messages being sent or the insights you will get from the experience. Its all a part of the waking experience I suppose.

leolady

Synchronicities? Ignore them, it's all bluff.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blumenkranz
I began to realize that everything around me was visual data. Pure data. I saw in my mind's eye that people walking by me are beings of light occupying mental shells, traversing an indefinable void of Matrix-like external physicality which is in actuality equivalent to nothing. Then I began to feel a pressure sensation in my head, and this insurmountable joy that I haven't experienced in ages. I knew in that moment that none of this is real, only us, these immeasurable, wonderful beings of light with treasured stories that have no beginning nor an end. Physical bodies melted away. I felt like I was floating in this space, walking on a lake of frozen ice where beneath is endless ocean and above endless sky. I could envision this place we call Wal-Mart as an endless expanse of blackness with wandering jets of light, interfacing with reality only so far as symbols and archetypes are able to reach us through the masquerade of commodity.

I then felt like I needed to walk through my local mall and as I did so this feeling continued, of truly seeing past external appearances. A dull sorrow filled me, knowing that we are in sleep-like states to be so obsessed with trivial external data. But I know all of us are so beautiful and it just made me so sad to know that this system is built this way to keep people from remembering how vast and powerful they are. Another thing transpired in the mall, a strong intuition that this had happened before, in a place we like to call Atlantis. We are Atlantis 2.0, on the brink of destruction from how far lost we have become.

If we actually were such vast and powerful beings, every system in place that would pretend to prevent us from being so powerful would fail miserably 100% of the time due to dealing with some utterly uncontrollable part.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Awesome epiphany! Thanks for sharing. I'm not a Christian, or any religion for that matter, but I study them all. When I look at what we've become I'm reminded of the Tower of Babel. Everybody came together trying to build a tower to heaven. And what happened? The tower collapsed and everyone was scattered to the winds, speaking in tongues that other tribes couldn't understand.

Humans work MUCH better in small groups. It is kind of frightening how massive our organization has become: states, countries, world governments, trying to govern millions/billions of people. And technology is definitely developed to the point where we're playing God- aka building our tower to heaven.

It will collapse under its own weight. It has to. This global economy/government cannot be sustained. We will be scattered to the winds and separated into smaller, more manageable groups again. The crumbling and scattering will be painful, but once we're in our smaller groups mankind will once again be at its high point.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Here's a synchronicity for you:
I was recently watching 'Destination Truth' and they were investigating the Bermuda Triangle. They had some definitive experiences on Bimini- anomalies on their cameras, getting lost, feeling throbbing in their heads and nausea, boat motors failing, compasses spinning like crazy. My dad (Jim Marrs the author) walked through and was like, "Oh yeah, you know how energy has been recorded emanating from the Bolivian pyramid? Well some people think Atlantis was in the area of the Bermuda Triangle and its still giving off energy. That's what's causing all the instrument failure and such."

I was watching some movie (oy vey I CANNOT remember the name of it) but some guy was talking about his boss going to Bimini. I was like WTF? I even rewinded it to make sure that's what he said. Of all the places in the world, Bimini?

Then last night we were watching 'The Addams Family' and Wednesday, Fester, Morticia were talking about the Bermuda Triangle.

And now here's a thread talking about Atlantis.

@yosako I'm sorry you're so skeptical and negative. As they say here in Texas "Well bless your heart." -insert pat on the head-
edit on 27-6-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: added info

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

First off, if your father wrote The Alien Agenda, I read that a long time ago and really enjoyed it. I don't know if my opinions would be the same now but he's still awesome in my book! As for Atlantis, the weirdest thing happened yesterday. I was going through old artwork from when I was very little and discovered an illustration I titled "Atlantis" featuring a detailed tsunami and uncannily detailed and strange looking houses... there was even glyph-like writing above each house that looked like something a little too strange and realistic for someone my age to have imagined. Figures were cowering with a fear that was palpable to me, as if they had been drawn with a sense of knowing. The architecture was so odd yet 'normal' looking that I don't know if I could have dreamed it up. But I've gotten very vivid confirmations that I lived there in a past life, so I'm more or less certain that this picture I drew as a little girl was infused with as much memory of the event as I was capable of remembering.

So, I had a dream last night featuring a large earthquake that was destroying a massive landscape. I don't remember tsunamis but I felt like we were on the cusp of something of that magnitude about to happen. It felt very apocalyptic and either like, this had happened before, or it's going to happen again. It was just a very strange dream to have following having made this thread and discovering this artwork from when I was so small. I really do think Atlantis happened and something like it's end is in the future. I wouldn't be surprised at all if your father was right about Bimini.
edit on 27-6-2015 by Blumenkranz because: Grammar.

edit on 27-6-2015 by Blumenkranz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Blumenkranz

So, I had a dream last night featuring a large earthquake that was destroying a massive landscape.

How about this for synchronicities: You dreamt of an earthquake.

Last night I felt tremors where we live. I was in bed and the bed was shaking, i was not sure of what I felt so I sat and waited a tad to be sure and yes this was tremors of some sort. I preceded to get out of bed and walk into the living room and the coffee cup on top of the TV amour was wobbling back and forth and the bottle of water on the dining table had water swaying inside it. Now I needed confirmation from someone else... So i had to stop and ask for confirmation from SLAYER69 and we both witnessed it and confirmed the shaking. We both felt and saw its effects. Did we have a small earthquake ? Or did something more local and unrelated to an earthquake just happen ? I don't know.

I tried searching for data last night and this morning on earthquake information and can't find anything, so my thoughts are that this is just a local event but still don't know what caused the shaking.

Anyways... I kind of laughed when you posted of your dream, its uncanny.

leolady

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: yosako

Ok so why ignore them ? Do you think they are just diversions ?

leolady

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

That is so bizarre! Synchronicities appear to be happening everywhere with this thread. That is really weird to hear that you experienced an earthquake. Maybe it just wasn't large enough to make the news. The more I think about it, the more it is uncanny that you experienced a small tremor around the same night of this dream!

Another thing that was odd in my dream... the mentioning of two tarot cards. I had done a reading for myself recently that resonated with me, but I was puzzled that one of my cards in the place of 'near future' was X of Swords. Now I know that's open to all sorts of interpretation, but when I search my intuition I feel like it has something to do with tremendous loss in the form of natural disaster. Also in my dream, I was shown the X of Swords and Death Major Arcana (Death not being one of the cards I saw in my reading), and they seemed very connected to the earthquake. I dunno. Just weird stuff but who knows? Maybe it's pointing to something.

I know this is veering off topic, but feel free to message me if you want to chat some more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join