It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion of the elites or El-ites?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
a reply to: EA006

You forgot my enormous black fallos called the black knight to inseminate every primate on earth by radiowaves and you will have 3 billion maiden births. Super Humans!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Why not? You saw it in your head, doesnt that make it real?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This craft is all squaring the circle..

Me thinks it's more then just our solar system. It's plentiful within the galaxy.

Yet nature is source of creation and always will be, you can only contain the circle within a square, for so long... the square has its weak spots.

Light and dark, they both meet at same origin.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Told you fifty times, doesnt matter if i told you since you live in a fantasy =)

If you have two people that are close to the matrix, and you are somewhere on vacation in the conspiracy realm of, i dont know pluto? Who do i assist? Its not even sure they will find it, if they do, they need all the help they can get.

Do you catch the drift homie!

If you really want to help those who are close to the matrix...why don't you write a thread, homie.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Cause the goal isnt the purpose, its the way to the goal that is, that way you learn what to say and not to say.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Nvm.
edit on 23-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

no, its called baiting. Havent u realized the shill work im doing? Im not interested in the conspiracy nutties, but i know that the people close to the matrix are in here tho.

edit on 23-6-2015 by Temudjin because: (no reason given)

Dance with me!
edit on 23-6-2015 by Temudjin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

i would be talking about the so called shadow government not the elite of monetary value but the ones who posses the power

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Got anything with a bit more bass?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

This should work

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Nice choice.

What you saying then, September is crunch time?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Why do you always think as a human?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

those who "seek light" would be so inclined to think so..

the profane have be given clues...

Revelation 22:16

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kanibe

Lucifer is not Satan. This is a common misconception....

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Most of us know after some research into the subject that the god of the elites is lucifer.

Latest Hebrew to English
Eth Cepher – YESHA’ YAHU – Isaiah 14:12-15
(12) How art you fallen from heaven, O Heylel, son of the howling morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (13) For you have said in your heart, I will be like EL ELYON. (15) Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the sides of the pit.

D.R. Catholic bible -- Isaiah 14: 12-15
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations? And thou saidst in thy heart: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will sit in the mountain of the covenant, in the sides of the north. I will ascend above the height of the clouds, I will be like the most High. But yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, into the depth of the pit.

In your knowledge which of these are correct and could you explain why the translations are different and who translated them?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: reeferman

I see.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

Most of us know after some research into the subject that the god of the elites is lucifer.

Latest Hebrew to English
(12) How art you fallen from heaven, O Heylel, son of the howling morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (13) For you have said in your heart, I will be like EL ELYON. (15) Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the sides of the pit.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations? And thou saidst in thy heart: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will sit in the mountain of the covenant, in the sides of the north. I will ascend above the height of the clouds, I will be like the most High. But yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, into the depth of the pit.

In your knowledge which of these are correct and could you explain why the translations are different and who translated them?

And also why it seems to be painting Lucifer as the bad guy.

Is it because he is?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: Seede

Latest Hebrew to English

And also why it seems to be painting Lucifer as the bad guy.

Is it because he is?

You mean the 'fallen Babylonian king" that is being referenced in Isaiah?

The original Hebrew text stated " helel ben shachar"; most scholars will tell you that 'helel' is a noun derivative of "to shine," "ben" is translated as son, "shachar" is translated as dawn;

Even the Vulgate text translates the original Hebrew into Latin using a lower-case 'lucifer' indicating that this is not a Proper Name but an idea.

edit on 23-6-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join