It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion of the elites or El-ites?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

Ive been a long time observer of ats but this my first time posting so bare with me please.... lately i have been do research into Saturn, and cube worship while following the rabbit hole i stumbled across this book or rather a link to a copy of the book called FIRE & ICE: MAGICAL TEACHINGS OF GERMANY'S GREATEST SECRET OCCULT ORDER www.american-buddha.com... now Ive done quite a bit of research into "The Illuminati" elite new world order subject and it truly is a rabbit hole of sorts it seemingly goes on forever. However i did find a common thread in my research which is a cube "cube worship" which turns out to be Saturn worship. Saturn has a hexagon on its north pole a hexagon is a 2d representation of a cube, black cubes can be found throughout the world, Now Saturn breaks down to represent the Greek god pan and pan in turn into satan. again bare with me

“Saturn is the opposite to Jupiter; his symbol is the cross above the sign of Luna. He is the Satan, the Tempter, or rather the Tester. His function is to chastise and tame the unruly passions in the primitive man.” – J.S. Ward, Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods

Most of us know after some research into the subject that the god of the elites is lucifer.

This book calls the secret occult order that worships Saturn, Fraternitas Saturni which has initiation rites similar to skull and bone, Freemasons and other secret societies

"The path of Saturnian initiation is one often wrapped in darkness in which the initiate finds the light. It is one of solitude (as the FS has come to recognize the existential problem of modern humanity), which it has incorporated into its program. As an order the FS provides a definite initiatory path and curriculum which is particular unto itself. Despite the recognition of the initiate's lonely path, the FS tries to provide a magical environment in which the individual can most clearly find his or her way to the Guardian of the Threshold—and beyond"

"In the FS, Lucifer is understood as the Light Bearer for mankind. As a result of being given this light by Lucifer, which continues to be reborn in every generation of humanity, mankind will be able to take a measure of egocentric power from the solar Logos. In this way Lucifer is the savior of humankind, at least for that part of humanity that has been able to comprehend his Principle. The essence of the Saturnian cult is the effort to understand this entity and to consciously make use of its power in the service of the solar Logos"

more here: www.american-buddha.com...

Is this another link in the chain? or am i off base?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kanibe

This is awesome!!

You are almost there!!

Oy Masons, Camelot is starting to look very crispy!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

thank you im still doing research into this cube thing very weird

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Okay, so I'm looking real close now and try as I might I just don't actually see the devil in any of these images.

Saturns Hex

Maybe the ancients could fool people by pointing at the planets and making up some crap… what else they go to do at night beside ____ and sleep?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kanibe

Is this another link in the chain? or am i off base?

Your thread title got my attention.... elites or El-ites?

"The Phoenicians regarded El-Saturn as their chief deity;
Eusebius informs us that El, a name used also in the Bible
as a name for God, was the name of Saturn." (1)

Seneca says that Epigenes, who studied astronomy
among the Chaldeans, “estimates that the planet
Saturn exerts the greatest influence upon all the
movements of celestial bodies.” (2)

Ugarit and the Levant Origins of "EL"

As recorded on the clay tablets of Ugarit, Ēl is the husband of the goddess Asherah, and known as "The Father of the gods." Though Ugarit had a large temple dedicated to Dagon and another to Hadad, strangely there was no temple dedicated to Ēl that we know of. One of the 50 sons of Ēl was Yahweh, who would later become the "God of Israel" (read: IS.RA.EL).

For the Canaanites and the ancient Levantine region as a whole, Ēl was the supreme god, the father of mankind and all creatures. He also fathered many gods, most importantly Hadad, Yam, and Mot, each sharing similar attributes to the Greco-Roman Gods: Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades respectively.

Ēl is called again and again Tôru ‘Ēl ("Bull Ēl" or "the bull god"). He is bātnyu binwāti ("Creator of creatures"), ’abū banī ’ili ("father of the gods"), and ‘abū ‘adami ("father of man"). en.wikipedia.org...(deity)

(1) Source: Praeparatio Evangelica IV.xvi: “Kronos [El] was deified in the star Saturn.” This statement is quoted by Eusebius from Philo’s redaction of the lost Phoenician History of Sanchuniathon. Some classical writers, among them Tacitus (Histories V.4) alleged that the Jews were worshippers of Saturn; cf. Augustine’s refutation in Contra Faustum Manichaeum XX. 13. www.varchive.org...

(2) Naturales Quaestiones VII. 4. 2. [An astrological treatise ascribed to Manetho states that “In the beginning Kronos the Titan ruled the entire ether; his star the far-seeing gods called ‘the shining one.’” Manethonis Apotelesmaticorum libri sex, ed. C. A. M. Axtius and Fr. A. Rigler (Cologne, 1832), p. 64 (Bk. IV, lines 14-15). Cf. Proclus, In Timaeo (ed. E. Diehl, Leipzig, 1904), vol. III, p. 169.]
edit on 23-6-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Wish i could help, but you need to find out for yaself. Otherwise it will just end up with a lunatic running around with a semi-auto

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
When you say "elites", are you talking about the 1%? Or are you talking about a shadow group who stays hidden in the darkness, and rules the world from behind the curtain in the Emerald palace? I'm going to go with the former, unless specifically stated otherwise.

I would find it hard to imagine the 1% of this world would fall prey to the same religious machinations the rest of us are controlled and herded by. Except at a symbolic level only.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

NIIICE!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Ill assist you a bit;

Revelation 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Good God, two coherent posts in row.

What we saying here then Lucifer is the good guy?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Oh geez, always OT away with extremes. Let them try to find and just listen, im just helping them.

In your world There is good and there is Evil. In my world none of them exist, since nature doesnt have ideals, ideals are in your imagination. And yes i live in society with rules.

These two are going on a journey of enlightment, you are just searching for knowledge without any understanding. So if you ever come to the same conclusion as the posts above i will assist. If not. Enjoy the sunday beer =)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Good God, two coherent posts in row.

What we saying here then Lucifer is the good guy?

Lucifer = Venus (morning star)

BTW-- Lucifer is shining brighter than ever
in the night sky this week, anyone notice?

And Jupiter is also quite bright too, by Jove!

en.wikipedia.org...

Later Christian tradition came to use the Latin word for "morning star", lucifer, as a proper name ("Lucifer") for the Devil; as he was before his fall.[16] As a result, "'Lucifer' has become a by-word for Satan/the Devil in the church and in popular literature",[3] as in Dante Alighieri's Inferno and John Milton's Paradise Lost.[14] However, the Latin word never came to be used almost exclusively, as in English, in this way, and was applied to others also, including Jesus

edit on 23-6-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

First puzzle solved, continue backwards.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If you made sense mate you'd have more stars than posts.

You still haven't posted the PIC of the ivory tower you live in, you know next to the landing pad for the spaceship that takes you to Saturn....up in the mountains....you remember spouting this^.

I'll keep drinking I think.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Thanks.

I'll do some research on this.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You forgot my enormous black fallos called the black knight to inseminate every primate on earth by radiowaves and you will have 3 billion maiden births. Super Humans!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

For more on the "synagogue of Satan," go here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't see how I can comment on this at all, since I subscribe to the belief that the people who run this world are not religious at all... these "EL-ites" do not believe in God or gods other than the Almighty Dollar. They are just power-hungry Money Junkies. If they worship anything, it is a future they hope to control... a future that they will never see, but wish to pass on to their progeny. Beyond that.... who knows.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Told you fifty times, doesnt matter if i told you since you live in a fantasy =)

If you have two people that are close to the matrix, and you are somewhere on vacation in the conspiracy realm of, i dont know pluto? Who do i assist? Its not even sure they will find it, if they do, they need all the help they can get.

Do you catch the drift homie!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join