It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion of the elites or El-ites?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think they're so incredibly sick, pathetic peons, that even giving them the grace to suggest they have a faith, is beyond me. I do not like bullies and those who harm, dominate and steal the lessons and joys and talents, and deprive them from developing their talents, growing their gifts, waking up, from happiness, these guys are bullies to themselves and everyone. This article describes some of their insanity serving what thinks it owns earth like in Jupiter Rising, some forged made up concept of natural rights and might makes right, because they do not want to go to the next level, it takes being a pansy, being a weak fool for love to get there, and so they want to vamp off everyone else and think they're entitled. But they're really tiny. Only big to us in these bodies.

secretenergy.com...

Despite this, we're supposed to be holding meetings with the elite in groups right now, with presentations, reports on a decent world, venus project, how to use existing infastructures and programs but turn it over to abundance, clean energy, freeing people from long work hours and giving counsels of citizens complete transparency, abilities for people replace all corrupt leaders quickly, and for some reason was told that many of the elite don't want their reset, don't want the world diminished to barbarism.

That we are to become groups of diplomats meeting up with them and advocating for this world and a good future.

Now is the time. We can see whats going on.

The actual dark beliefs (more like experiences they have, they're not really believers, they're walking this, meeting with their overlords), are a small aggressive group and not all of them.

I don't understand the idea of an inner star we should connect to, in fact, having to do anything doesnt make sense, its a state of being, waking up is a state of compassion and asking who you are, what should you do. But we can ask alot of questions. Ask ourselves, what is this inner star? Is it really there? How do we connect to our Source and Energy? Ask the Sun, who are you? Are you a portal? Why is it that we get help, and then the sun shine sbrightly? Just had this experience, again, but it blew me away. I was asking the sun who it was, did Higher Beings of Love operate through it, and this was during the 3 CME's just recently and had a meeting before sleep, the sun has a connection to us. We're like rays of light or star shine, it almost seems, but this universe or something else? I still don't have the answers to the outer, because I refuse to buy anything, I just see home, and getting people home, and actually connect to there, not here, and every mechanism or belief in the world is like a trap.

I have to add this, in this meeting it occurred asking questions of the sun and around that time had been thinking what to do with any gifts, and lack of resources as so typical here, where you can't even lift an idea off the ground, because there is no way to do it, to even buy the supplies, you just wait, like a bird in a cage filled with many ideas that cannot be lifted off, talents that can never be developed, and you pray your brains out, meditate your brains out, do everything in your conscious abilities, without resources, to try and bring spirit help in. This time, was thinking of groups of people and forming ideas to bring up, like panels of citizens and counsels, leading the real changes in the world, meeting with the so called elites, and that was it. Must have toed into the right idea because it was akin to a meeting, saw it all within, around me, there were many there. And asked questions and got answers, and the true Higher ups only want the human race to progress, no more resets and we could have a team operating or coming straight through the sun, to aid earth.

So the dark (its not religion or beliefs but more associations) of the elite are meaningless. They're on the low side, the wrong side, yet have all this power. We need to form those panels of citizens and talk sense into them with plans to take away banks, real estate and ensure everyone is free and equal and shares in the resources.

Don't think religion even applies, these leaders meet with bad guys, and all that can amongst them needs to be free, and the only thing that could work, higher mind, is meeting up in groups and showing another way and solidarity and bringing real help in. They don't have faithful bones in their bodies.

Their works seem to embody making everyone miserable and everything a trap to hold souls back.

Its up to us to offer the Light and Love and change them, to inject sanity into this world and meet up with them.

They don't have religion or faith at all, and the true Light is not something they are walking in, they haven't a clue about what is needed always listening to the wrong set of beings.

edit on 23-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kanibe
Hello Everyone,

Ive been a long time observer of ats but this my first time posting so bare with me please.... lately i have been do research into Saturn, and cube worship while following the rabbit hole i stumbled across this book or rather a link to a copy of the book called FIRE & ICE: MAGICAL TEACHINGS OF GERMANY'S GREATEST SECRET OCCULT ORDER www.american-buddha.com... now Ive done quite a bit of research into "The Illuminati" elite new world order subject and it truly is a rabbit hole of sorts it seemingly goes on forever. However i did find a common thread in my research which is a cube "cube worship" which turns out to be Saturn worship. Saturn has a hexagon on its north pole a hexagon is a 2d representation of a cube, black cubes can be found throughout the world, Now Saturn breaks down to represent the Greek god pan and pan in turn into satan. again bare with me

“Saturn is the opposite to Jupiter; his symbol is the cross above the sign of Luna. He is the Satan, the Tempter, or rather the Tester. His function is to chastise and tame the unruly passions in the primitive man.” – J.S. Ward, Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods

Most of us know after some research into the subject that the god of the elites is lucifer.

This book calls the secret occult order that worships Saturn, Fraternitas Saturni which has initiation rites similar to skull and bone, Freemasons and other secret societies

"The path of Saturnian initiation is one often wrapped in darkness in which the initiate finds the light. It is one of solitude (as the FS has come to recognize the existential problem of modern humanity), which it has incorporated into its program. As an order the FS provides a definite initiatory path and curriculum which is particular unto itself. Despite the recognition of the initiate's lonely path, the FS tries to provide a magical environment in which the individual can most clearly find his or her way to the Guardian of the Threshold—and beyond"

"In the FS, Lucifer is understood as the Light Bearer for mankind. As a result of being given this light by Lucifer, which continues to be reborn in every generation of humanity, mankind will be able to take a measure of egocentric power from the solar Logos. In this way Lucifer is the savior of humankind, at least for that part of humanity that has been able to comprehend his Principle. The essence of the Saturnian cult is the effort to understand this entity and to consciously make use of its power in the service of the solar Logos"

more here: www.american-buddha.com...

Is this another link in the chain? or am i off base?

Interesting.. i had a dream about Jupiter a few mths ago coming towards earth and how i kept telling people to avoid building their homes in the shadow of Jupiter. And this damn genie kept asking me to make wishes and then i would say, like i want off this planet already eh, and he just stared at me dumbfolded like what the the fark ? thats all you want to which i replied hell yeah. lol... anyways it's all a subliminal illusion, fun but all drama driven. Stop believing in this place you'll be much happier when you let it all go.
edit on 6/24/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
In astrological terms, Saturn is known as The Limiter. Squares in astrology represent the blocking or energy. In contrast, triangles of "trines" concentrate and let flow freely supposed planetary energy.

There, I did my good deed for the day if you didn't already know that.
edit on 24-6-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Smartphone auto correct typo

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
traumatic head injuries were? - was. surgery make ? - make ... tools picshare.ru... forgotten

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

This sister always refreshes me

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

And also why it seems to be painting Lucifer as the bad guy. Is it because he is?

But where did this Lucifer guy come from? Had to have a beginning right?
You pull a name out of the OT scriptures which is really not in the OT scriptures till some guy put it there. Now it's all over the place and no one really knows who he or she is and then reference planets as though that make this Lucifer some sort of okay whatever. Talk about being screwed up. Who is this Lucifer and where did he come from?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kanibe

Momma said that if I had nothing nice to say that I should say nothing at all, so I'll not comment on all the self-absorbed pinheads that are replying to your OP. Here is wisdom.....No just kidding. Here is a really extensive collection of books you might find handy. www.sacred-texts.com... One should use caution when playing with things one doesn't fully understand.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think you are onto something here my friend, it corresponds somewhat with info from a socalled Elite from a ruling bloodline that posted the thread "Window of Opportunity".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here´s a link with the whole dialoge made easier readable.

www.illuminati-news.com...

much to skim through there so be patient

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine
a reply to: kanibe

Momma said that if I had nothing nice to say that I should say nothing at all, so I'll not comment on all the self-absorbed pinheads that are replying to your OP. Here is wisdom.....No just kidding. Here is a really extensive collection of books you might find handy. www.sacred-texts.com... One should use caution when playing with things one doesn't fully understand.

Can't say I have *EVER* seen anyone pray to Saturn at an EU/IMF/CFR/NATO/UN meeting.... Can't say I've ever seen anyone bring up Lucifer either....at least not in the context that the OP suggested.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is guy named Santos Bonacci. This is shorter video of him talking about Saturn, the Sun, the Moon and its relationship to Satan, Jesus, Mary Magdelene etc. What he talks about has been come to be known as "Astrotheology".

He talks about how the elites worship the planet Saturn/satan, who rivals jupiter/peter or Sun/Jesus.
I highly recommend watching his you tube videos if your interested in this subject.

Here is a longer video that goes into more depth about it.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
babylonian "mystery school" lies, OP… some truth mixed w lies…predicted by Bible:

"But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things."
Daniel 11:38

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

dude: LOOK at Santos for a minute. can't you see what a train wreck he is? I wrote him once and asked him why over 500 documented cases of people calling on Jesus to end ufo/abductions exists and he said because Jesus is an ancient word of power… LOL…that dude will make up anything and is just another channeler of foolish doctrines…

and all of these dudes eventually get outed as frauds of some kind w some dubious connections to dubious people...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."
2 Timothy

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

“Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.”
--Dr. Jacques Vallee
“The UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical.”
--Dr. Pierre Guerin
“The UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture.”
--John Ankenberg
“One theory that can no longer be taken seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships.”
--Sir Arthur C. Clarke
“The evidence suggests that this is a program.”
--Prof. David Jacobs, Temple Univ.

YT: Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere

Dude: I disagree

He may be wrong in some instances but overall you can not deny that he is on the right track.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join