It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in parallel universes, Gentlemen and Ladies

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
you say human history is basically the same?
I say that can not be so.
Mandela alive or dead would be a Big difference.
like if Adolf had died in the first world war.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: watermama

I feel the same way as well, I think I've been to other versions of reality. A while back in another universe that actress Linda Blair who played Regan the girl who gets possessed in "The Exorcist", one source said she's an only child but here she has two siblings, it's just weird and there also been other sources saying Linda Blair died years ago like in the 70s or 80s, but here she's still alive, just bizarre
. There might also be another universe where she never did "The Exorcist" or never went into acting, but went to do another line of work, never know. I also had another encounter a while back when me, my mom and sister were driving to Fort Worth for a girls day out, we were driving across the country and I could've swore I saw a red barn like in the middle of nowhere then it disappeared, I wasn't on drugs or anything it's just so bizarre

edit on 27-4-2016 by Little87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Little87

Aoh there is soooooooo much more now, that it is mind blowing.... Look up " timelines changed ? " on here, and Mandela effect, and "Luke I am your father changed" etc... There is sooooo much! My whole life has been taken over by this...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3
Here ya go.

Greenland this universe:

Greenland my universe:

Does this FINALLY make sense to the people who keep going over and over and over the map sizing? Greenland is MASSIVE compared to where I am from! Absolutely MASSIVE!
thank you! Awesome may I use this on another thread or forum.... So many people just don't get it, because they can't remember or never came from our universe.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Luke I am your father is a misquote ?

edit on 27-4-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: hidingthistime

Luke I am your father is a misquote ?

In my old reality it was always "Luke..... I am your father"..... and no it wasn't a miss quote for me, because I had a worst enemy with that name, and every time I watched that part it made me cringe to hear the name and I wished it was a different name....

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Here ya go.

Greenland this universe:

Greenland my universe:

Does this FINALLY make sense to the people who keep going over and over and over the map sizing? Greenland is MASSIVE compared to where I am from! Absolutely MASSIVE!
thank you! Awesome may I use this on another thread or forum.... So many people just don't get it, because they can't remember or never came from our universe.

Just means the map you looked out was of North amarica. Most perspectives distort greenland on a map. You can look through maps and see all thr different shape. Many maps actually only show half of greenland in thr US to make matters worse. Notice that all the changes have explorations as to why you might think them to be different. Even the star wars is a known miss quote started by the media. As the case of greenland the continent's are shaped thr way they are because they used to be connected their is no way the rest of thr globe can remain the same but one continent change. I would say sea level rise but the area you guys claim is missing is well above and would be the last to go.

Since we can rule that out that really only leaves the map you saw and the distortion caused by it. For example many amarican would say thr border between Canada and the US is straight in actually it curves until it reaches Washington state. This distortion only shows on maps which sets Europe in the center.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

I am South African and i recall absolutely nothing like his death being all over the news before 2013.Reports that he was sickly,sometimes reports that he'd been hospitalised,but his death was never reported till he actually died at the end of 2013.Yesterday,the 27th,was a public holiday in South Africa-its called Freedom Day,since after 1994 when the ANC party took over-and Mandela had already been released by then.Its So weird to see people remenbering him dying in prison and before end 2013.

Btw to avoid confusion its 2:15am in Mzansi now,the 28th.
edit on 27-4-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Have you killed your multiverse self to become the one yet?

www.youtube.com...

Mandela was there for peace. South Africa would have been used by Western politics.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I AGREE. I am as well one of the travelers. I actually consciously traveled into the next Universe with my ex. I thought it was all just games and what not. But the first conspiracy news I hear, after mentally acting the travel into a new dimension: BerenSTEIN Bears turned into BerenSTAIN Bears. It happened the EXACT SAME DAY, as when her and I consciously tried to travel into a new dimension with our subconscious minds. My brother first told shortly after we did. Her and I were in disbelief, so we went back to her house to find her old books of the BereSTEIN bears and surely enough... they all changed to BereSTAIN bears. It was shortly(a few days-a week) after this the Mandela news appeared. We were all thinking.... Wasn't he dead YEARS ago? When did they revive him? I was born a very grounded to earth person, especially being a Taurus. Yet, after experimenting with Quantum Jumping, long episodes of meditation, and consciously trying to alter reality with others, or jump into new dimensions, my perspective has very much changed on the matter. Changed on the matter of what is truly possible and what isn't. The matter of this world being model in a very similar way to the "Matrix".
"Whoa. Deja Vu." "What did you just say?" "Nothing, just had a little deja vu." "What did you see?" "A black cat went past us, and then another that looked just like it." "How much like it? Was it the same cat?" "It might have been. I'm not sure." "A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something."

Greetings.

[snipped]

Now onto the subject of my post. I have knowingly been in 3 different universes. I am convinced of this and would consider the possibility of me simply being crazy very small. I am sitting with my friend who is ex Navy and served on a submarine who can verify the discrepancies I have found over the years. He's quite well educated and versed in geography if you could imagine.

Onto the fun part but before so let me say clearly - I am not here to debate the fact of me and others traveling between universes. I am convinced it is a real phenomena but inherently irritating for any debunker to debunk simply put because there's no way of proving these claims wrong. If you enter a different universe, everything changes and natives to that universe would remember everything the way it is whereas a visitor/traveler would notice major differences. So on that note lets begin!

Universe A

North America shaped fundamentally different.

Australia isolated further east in the Pacific, New Zealand positioned on other side of Australia

Mandela dead in prison, mass media event.

Universe B

North America shaped fundamentally different.

Australia / NZ relatively the same from what memory serves(as what is now, viewable on Google Maps)

Mandela lived much longer. (still true)

Universe C

More shocking than Universe B, much, much more shocking...

Greenland. Greenland was not the massive size that is now. It was perhaps 2x to 4x times the size of Iceland. Perhaps more importantly - North America was much thicker at the northern tip. I cannot even begin to emphasize how Greenland was NO WHERE near the size it is now. It simply and absolutely was not. Even in Universe B.

So I propose a fun experiment for us universe travelers!

Draw out the continents to the best of your ability from memory and see what we can pull together. Take pics, upload 'em.

Also, perhaps make a list of things you remember happening in your universe and cross-compare them today with wikipedias, news articles etc and see if we can find anymore discrepancies.

Aaaaaaand finally, for the skeptics/debunkers... Yes, I understand that this would change absolutely everything. The continents and contour of Earth would of had to of been shaped in fundamentally different ways - but very small deviations in the way the continents formed could lead to all of the differences us "travelers" are seeing. Consider this - a small deviation in the formation of continents over periods of billions of years would shape the world differently and would be noticeable to a traveler almost immediately. HOWEVER - one may expect there to be significant differences in human society, history and civilization but this is not necessarily the case given humanity has a much smaller time-frame of existence as opposed to the earth, so therefore in my theory the deviations in history, society, civilization - etc, would be much more minimal but undoubtedly there if researched thoroughly enough.

Anyways, let the games begin and I hope to see some good responses!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shamanax

When i was a child i used to get deja vu's so violently that it caused physical vertigo,i had to hold onto things to stop from falling.Physically i would get a really weird sensation washing over me in addition to the vertigo- i can only describe it as feeling like i was being turned inside out while sliding into infinity.Extremely weird and disturbing,i used to dread those moments.As i got older it became less severe,and now at age 51 i seldom get dv anymore.Sometimes there will still be moments when i get it but with the distinct feeling that i dreamt that which gave me the dv feeling.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
That's interesting deja vu can be that Intense.

This is becoming my new favorite subject
edit on 27-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
That's interesting deja vu can be that Intense.

This is becoming my new favorite subject
it has taken over my life.... Lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

There had also been sources saying that The Exorcist was released in 1978 instead of 74. I've been jumping to other dimensions and I've also been doing it in my dreams as well. There were sources say I was born in 86 on others 87, just weird freaky #. Have y'all seen the film "The Butterfly Effect'?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

There had also been sources saying that The Exorcist was released in 1978 instead of 74 and Linda born in 1960 instead of 59.I've been jumping to other dimensions and I've also been doing it in my dreams as well. There were also sources say I was born in 86 on others 87, just weird freaky #. Have y'all seen the film "The Butterfly Effect'?

edit on 29-4-2016 by Little87 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join