It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in parallel universes, Gentlemen and Ladies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Grandiose delusion is a absolutely possible explanation however I am not suffering any mental illnesses, neither are my friends and family who coincide with Greenland/Aus phenomena, Mandela phenomena - etc. So you mean to tell me that we're all having visions of grandiose? Even my grandmother who doesn't watch sci-fi or know anything about it?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I suggest you look back a few of my posts to where I address you on the Nelson Mandela subject. His death was a mass media event, all over the media outlets, long before 2013.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That would be called a MASS delusional disorder or Mass Hysteria and it is possible. People can convince each other of all kinds of things. Just look it up and read about the history of it.

The problem here is you have to prove Dimensional travel and you can't. Map land masses aside, you have to prove dimensional travel. That is the basis of it all, not the maps.

You believe so much, and others is sounds like along with you, that you can't see any other truth.

On a side note, people with mental disorder, group or singular, don't know they have mental disorders. They don't question it because for them it is normal.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
You believe so much, and others is sounds like along with you, that you can't see any other truth.

Blatantly untrue. I do accept it might be mass hysteria as many times stated throughout the thread. No, I cannot prove it. Yes, the most logical thing is mass hysteria coupled with faulty memory. That is and will be the most simplistic answer and it is not per se dimension travel - it would be universe travel. However clearly you would have to venture into another dimension to attain this which is simply all theoretical, I'm not saying I travel at will into other dimensions - I'm saying something somehow threw me into another universe. I believe it to be possible and likely given my anecdotal experience.

Kind of like when your gut tells you not to do something, you do it and something goes wrong - my gut is telling me this is what is real.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3
a reply to: game over man

Thanks for trying mate, however you need to read the thread more thoroughly. Even on more acruately scaled renditions of earth Greenland is much larger and Australia is completely relocated. Papua New Guinea did not exist. Australia was isolated, not close to any other land masses besides New Zealand and New Zealand was not where it is currently located either

Let me know what you are not understanding about what I just said if you still are not understanding. Iceland was 3-4x the size of Iceland on both map and globe rendition where "I am from". Does this make sense to you? I am seeing a completely different globe and map than you are. This is not a misjudgement of size, this is a totally different map/world I and others are seeing. It is different.

Did you actually tell me thanks for trying? I'm shocked you actually said thanks for trying, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on here. I read your OP you are absolutely wrong and provided no actual evidence just your opinion.

Did you read what I wrote? Your main example of multiverses existing is your horrible memory of world maps. I gave you factual examples of why maps might be wrong. In fact I provided you a factual example with an image in my post that most maps are completely wrong. This is the second time I've seen a thread on ATS about Australia looks weird on a map, and you know what? Both times it's just the OP's opinion with no scientific articles to back up the claim. You might want to do some research before spreading hoaxes on the internet.

You only know of the idea of a multiverse because of the commercialization of science specifically quantum physics on television, which you completely left out of your OP, i.e. the behavior of electrons and atoms observed at an atomic level.

You even discussed natives/visitors being relevant to your theory. Where are any tales of mythology of New Zealand being on the other side of Australia? You have none.

Lastly you want to understand geography? You can study language, the evolution of language especially Pacific Islanders and Polynesia and study anthropology while you are at it to see if an non-western history tells you of a different world.

You tell me thanks for trying, you didn't even try in the first place.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yes I did say thanks for trying. I suggest you reread every single post i have made in this thread. I don't have the time to reexplain my discrepancies whether bad memory or not.

It has nothing to do with map sizing. The entire globe is fundamentally different.

My problem is i and others whole heartedy remember a distinctly different globe. Bad memory blah blah blah. Like i said in the op i have no way of proving it and if somehow i did shift, of course i would sound to you and the others like a loon.

So sorry i offended you, must be a tough universe where your panties get that tight in a bunch over someones bad memory.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

You mentioned Greenland, do you know why it's called Greenland and not Iceland? Exercise your memory from grade school. This little factoid alone completely debunks your thread. If you can't remember the answer, than you are hopeless.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Dude.

The history of Greenland is not what I'm concerned about. You are completely misreading my initial point.

Imagine going to bed and a circle is called a circle. You wake up and it is now called a square. In all of the history books what I knew as a circle, is now called a square.

It's that simple. It seems as though the entire globe has changed.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Greetings.

[snipped]

Now onto the subject of my post. I have knowingly been in 3 different universes. I am convinced of this and would consider the possibility of me simply being crazy very small. I am sitting with my friend who is ex Navy and served on a submarine who can verify the discrepancies I have found over the years. He's quite well educated and versed in geography if you could imagine.

Onto the fun part but before so let me say clearly - I am not here to debate the fact of me and others traveling between universes. I am convinced it is a real phenomena but inherently irritating for any debunker to debunk simply put because there's no way of proving these claims wrong. If you enter a different universe, everything changes and natives to that universe would remember everything the way it is whereas a visitor/traveler would notice major differences. So on that note lets begin!

Universe A

North America shaped fundamentally different.

Australia isolated further east in the Pacific, New Zealand positioned on other side of Australia

Mandela dead in prison, mass media event.

Universe B

North America shaped fundamentally different.

Australia / NZ relatively the same from what memory serves(as what is now, viewable on Google Maps)

Mandela lived much longer. (still true)

Universe C

More shocking than Universe B, much, much more shocking...

Greenland. Greenland was not the massive size that is now. It was perhaps 2x to 4x times the size of Iceland. Perhaps more importantly - North America was much thicker at the northern tip. I cannot even begin to emphasize how Greenland was NO WHERE near the size it is now. It simply and absolutely was not. Even in Universe B.

So I propose a fun experiment for us universe travelers!

Draw out the continents to the best of your ability from memory and see what we can pull together. Take pics, upload 'em.

Also, perhaps make a list of things you remember happening in your universe and cross-compare them today with wikipedias, news articles etc and see if we can find anymore discrepancies.

Aaaaaaand finally, for the skeptics/debunkers... Yes, I understand that this would change absolutely everything. The continents and contour of Earth would of had to of been shaped in fundamentally different ways - but very small deviations in the way the continents formed could lead to all of the differences us "travelers" are seeing. Consider this - a small deviation in the formation of continents over periods of billions of years would shape the world differently and would be noticeable to a traveler almost immediately. HOWEVER - one may expect there to be significant differences in human society, history and civilization but this is not necessarily the case given humanity has a much smaller time-frame of existence as opposed to the earth, so therefore in my theory the deviations in history, society, civilization - etc, would be much more minimal but undoubtedly there if researched thoroughly enough.

Anyways, let the games begin and I hope to see some good responses!

Universe A checking in. I remember doing a school report and painting Australia on a poster board and placing NZ on the other side. Oh, and the islands were not crowded up against it due to Australia being further east.

Greenland (the name was chosen to entice settlers) was much smaller, no doubt.

I don't recall Mandela but then I wasn't a news hound like I am now, so it's moot.

I also have a different recall of Japan, another school report I did. It's not right.

STM

edit on 23-6-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I've had globes in many of the houses I've lived in. I use to browse them for fun and pass time. I am certain, absolutely certain about Australia and Greenland.

The fact you remember those details is a great contribution to this thread.

Thank you very much!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You are tripping bro! Wake up and answer my question...maybe you'll wake up back in the right state of mind. Why isn't Greenland called Iceland and why isn't Iceland called Greenland? Do you know why?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Greenland was called Greenland by Erik the Red (was he red?), who was in exile and wanted to attract people to a new colony. He thought you should give a land a good name so people would want to go there!

Mind explaining how that has anything to do with the the globe's land masses changing shape, size and location?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Who's tripping here? Back away from your libation and get a grip. Please realize that repeating the same objection over and over and over is pretty much trolling. I remember what the OP is describing as do many people. You don't, so therefore you're clearly not a part of this phenomenon.

Greenland was much smaller.

Australia was further east.

NZ was on the other side.

Japan has changed.

STM
edit on 23-6-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You're leaving a lot of that info out only using what is suitable for the context of your thread.

edit on 23-6-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

It's just game over man.

Don't worry about it.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I've had globes in many of the houses I've lived in. I use to browse them for fun and pass time. I am certain, absolutely certain about Australia and Greenland.

The fact you remember those details is a great contribution to this thread.

Thank you very much!

I have a globe and 3 maps on my wall. They all look funny to me.

I actually want to draw from memory the way Tazmania New Zealand and Australia look from memory and post it. I am dissapointed we haven't had any one do this as requested in the OP (i think).

Also, Palin has a much easier time seeing Russia in this globe. There's hardly any gap. It used be much larger.

I've never been that keen on geography though. Have had what I'd call near death experiences. Some people actually are having Schrodingers cat paradoxes I think maybe if you follow me.

PS the sun here is brutal. I hardly let it get to my eyes unfiltered.

PPS There is a thread on one off news bits that were either scrubbed or dismissed, that could end up including some gems for this thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The website slogan is Deny Ignorance...and you accusing me of trolling is insulting. I'm not trolling at all. The first post I made wasn't trolling at all and my posts on this page have been 1. A reply to the OP throwing me under the bus 2. A reply to his response to my reply 3. Asking the OP again because he completely refused to answer my question about Greenland and Iceland.

Without having to look it up, Greenland was named Greenland to trick whomever it was to not go to the beautiful Island we call today Iceland that is beautifully green. Whomever it was I guess Erik the Red (sounds like a Viking) wanted whoever to go to Greenland to trick them thinking it was green when really it's a massive arctic landmass. They named it Iceland to trick whomever it was not to go the beautiful green island.

But if you think this history exists in "my" parallel universe and wherever you are from you have a different history than I guess that makes you both travelers and I am a native to this universe. Same with your tales of coming from a Universe where New Zealand is on the other side of Australia and Japan apparently in a different location or size too. So instead of calling me a troll you should call me a native to this current Universe, while you and other's are travelers.

Well, I welcome you to this Universe, I hope you enjoy it, and I can't wait to hear about what you remember from "your" Universe where Greenland is smaller and New Zealand is no the other side of Australia. Again please enjoy my Universe, mi casa es su casa.
edit on 23-6-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

For the record, my friend and I can both confirm something is different with Japan as well. We don't remember the big island above Japan(part of Japan?)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

This is an off topic post of the thread making a personal comment about a poster, which is me, and this post of yours is a violation of the T&C. You posted this thread to the public and I asked you for more proof. You also didn't even attempt to reply to my points in my first post you completely ignored what I had to say.

With the theory of a Parallel Universe how can people from other parts of the world also feel they are from the same Parallel Universe as you are proclaiming? How do you explain the phenomenon of others feeling a similar thought, scientifically? You don't find it interesting that others agree with you? What do you think of that?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

But if you think this history exists in "my" parallel universe and wherever you are from you have a different history than I guess that makes you both travelers and I am a native to this universe. Same with your tales of coming from a Universe where New Zealand is on the other side of Australia and Japan apparently in a different location or size too. So instead of calling me a troll you should call me a native to this current Universe, while you and other's are travelers.

Well, I welcome you to this Universe, I hope you enjoy it, and I can't wait to hear about what you remember from "your" Universe where Greenland is smaller and New Zealand is no the other side of Australia. Again please enjoy my Universe, mi casa es su casa.

I didn't want to ever call you a troll and in fact I never did. I was trying to get you to understand that A) I have bad memory or B) Less likely, I have traveled from a parallel universe.

Sorry I came off as a dick and yes you would be a native, that's what I've been trying to convey. Lost in translation basically, the entire globe is different for me and some others. Which is genuinely weird because I know in the bottom of my heart it is! But I will not deny the possibility of some kind of phenomena where mass people are affected into *remembering* the globe differently, in DETAIL!

The weirdest part is, I had both my friends draw out Greenland/Iceland for me and they both drew it just like me, then I showed them the map and they we're both quite shocked.

No bad blood, and thanks for the invitation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join