It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in parallel universes, Gentlemen and Ladies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: nonspecific

a reply to: nonspecific

So do alot of people he's been the victim of celebrity death hoaxes twice that I know of.
Christopher Walken death hoax spreads on Facebook

Rumors of the actor’s alleged demise gained traction on Monday after a ‘R.I.P. Christopher Walken’ Facebook page attracted nearly one million of ‘likes’. Those who read the ‘About’ page were given a believable account of the American actor’s passing:

“At about 11 a.m. ET on Monday (June 22, 2015), our beloved actor Christopher Walken passed away. Christopher Walken was born on March 31, 1943 in New York. He will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page.”

Hi there, I am aware of celebrety death hoaxes I remember this happening about 7 or 8 years ago.

Could you check the link that you found the hoax on please, when I checked I only found a page that is set up to make a fake report for anyone who is searched for that has died.

Was it this link here by any chance? Link

Heres the same page as the second google hit when searching for "Daniel Radcliffe death hoax" Link

It works for most famous people and when I looked before got the same result but with a different time of the supposed hoax.

Here you might enjoy this they took a poll.
en.cpost.org...

I think you may find that this is another site that generates content based on search results.

The page you linked to is a "poll" about the supposed hoax, further polls include....

Do you belive the early june roumors Christopher Walken is going to be a dad.

Christophers Walken gay, yes or no?

Do you think Christopher Walken is the best actor of all time.

Is Christopher Walkens latest engagement roumour true?

It is another bait clicking website.

I understand your scepticism but please provide a link to an actual hoax as opposed to a search generated baitclick site.

That's the point it runs through the Internet all the time started about 5 yrs ago and eventually someone revives it. To say in an alternative universe he's dead is no big deal many think he's dead here look at the answers here.

answers.yahoo.com...

answers.yahoo.com...

I think you fail to see what I am getting at here.

Your first link was a bait clicking search generated web page that will bring up a given result when searched for as was your second link.

The last link regarding his supposed death was to yahoo answers questions by people that thought he was dead, if anything this goes against your rebbutal of this not for it.

Can you find anything that is a real and actual link to a verified or even relative link to the death hoax you are so firmly assured I remember?

Go to Facebook that's where they show up. That's why people ask the questions about him. They have celebrity death hoaxes hit Facebook all the time next one I'll send to you.

As I said I understand how celebrity death hoax's work, I just checked facebook and there are no pages right now.

I have also checked over the years when it came back to me and found no internet record of death hoaxes involving him.

I understand your opinion but given that we have both tried and neither of us can find any evidence as to a hoax I would thank you for your effort but say that your time on this is at an end.

Yeah people just reply saying I heard he was dead but they obviously were wrong. They mist have imagined it right?? See when these rumors go around to avoid law suits they dispear as quickly as they start. That's the point of celebrity death hoaxes online for a couple of days then disapear. Since you admit you checked in the past as well I think you realize they happen all the time. There was one that recently went around about Angelina Jolie dying of cancer.

You still seem to misunderstand me, as I said I am aware of hoax deaths. Even though social media pages may be pulled the after effects remain on bullitin boards, chat rooms and blogs/lists ect.

They remain documented online.

What I asked was for you to find reference to a hoax so I could disscount my false memory of this event and you failed to do so.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

Well, the apparent size of Greenland is also extremely variable depending on which type of projection is being used for the map you're looking at. The more common Mercatur projection greatly expands towards the poles. Now, I'm only giving this as a possibility, because there are many different projections that are more accurate. And of course, you could have just been looking at a globe, which negates any effect of projecting a sphere onto a flat surface.
The variance in the longitude of Australia and NZ could potentially be explained this way too, but not them switching position. Also, a drastic change in the shape of a continent is fairly strange.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

If the collider you are referring to is the LHC at CERN, then evidence of higher dimensions than just the 4 we perceive (the 3 physical dimensions +time) is a possible outcome of Run2. Most quantum theory predicts the existence of extra ones. Some say as many as 27 or so, but the more popular theories usually say 10 or 11 total. I'm not sure that this evidence could truly point to a multiverse, but I suppose it is possible. If any of this is even indicated by the data from the upgraded run.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Any particular evidence to back up those assertions? Preferably something better than the Beardens of the world.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This isn't nearly as major an issue as moving continents or expanding islands, but I always got A's in spelling, and won several spelling bees as a child. And until about 7 years ago, I SWEAR there was not a second 'e' in Wednesday.
I know that seems stupid, but I had never spelled it that way in school, and was never corrected for it.
Just an observation.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

You aren't the only one who remembers that. I thought I was, though.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
This isn't nearly as major an issue as moving continents or expanding islands, but I always got A's in spelling, and won several spelling bees as a child. And until about 7 years ago, I SWEAR there was not a second 'e' in Wednesday.
I know that seems stupid, but I had never spelled it that way in school, and was never corrected for it.
Just an observation.

I could be wrong on this and am sure you know anyway but although pronounced "Wensday" It is i think germanic in origin and comes from "Woden" the god so "woden'sday"

I am poor at spelling but asure you that 30 years ago in the UK that was the correct spelling, at least in the universe I was in at the time.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I am pretty familiar with you as far as posting on ATS goes. And I will say that hearing this from you certainly piqued my interest. That is a distinct pain, absolutely. And I doubt that anything that could cause it would leave you pain free minutes later.
Wow. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
In my universe Steven Segal reads the Berenstein Bears.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

How is he/she supposed to find a scientific article on their particular premise? Obviously there is no tangible evidence for this, other than personal thought and belief. I can fully understand how the projection methods could cause this, as you suggest, other than New Zealand being on the other side of Australia and Papua New Guinea not existing. And yes, a poor memory for geography could explain all of them, I suppose.
But do you have anything other than personal thought and belief to disprove the OP with? What solid evidence can you produce to absolutely show that they are mistaken? There is no reason to be demeaning toward anyone just because you don't agree with their ideas.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: game over man

How is he/she supposed to find a scientific article on their particular premise? Obviously there is no tangible evidence for this, other than personal thought and belief. I can fully understand how the projection methods could cause this, as you suggest, other than New Zealand being on the other side of Australia and Papua New Guinea not existing. And yes, a poor memory for geography could explain all of them, I suppose.
But do you have anything other than personal thought and belief to disprove the OP with? What solid evidence can you produce to absolutely show that they are mistaken? There is no reason to be demeaning toward anyone just because you don't agree with their ideas.

Logic would I think. Can't prove their isn't a Santa clause that rides around in a sleigh pulled by reindeer but I can say according to science it's terribly unlikely. Because this would violate the laws of physics much like this theory does.
edit on 6/25/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wait...Kevin Spacy is not in Fight Club???

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Wait...Kevin Spacy is not in Fight Club???

In my universe it was Emilia Clarke but in my universe she's in every movie.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I've bombed myself to the brink more than a few times and completely opened my conciousness, clicked my heels together 3 times yep still in iowa

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Fight Club:

I am not kidding. I distinctively remember thinking "why did they use 2 actors on each end of the spectrum (of looks) to portray 1 person, Kevin Spacey and Brad Pitt"

When I google search online there is hardly anything about Kevin Spacey being in Fight Club. Its this other guy, who is familiar to me for the movie but NO... I remember thinking that thought.

I am convinced of parallel universes. That was back in a time when I was not doing so well with my life, probably giving off bad vibes and energy, I am much more happier now, I like the universe I am in now.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have a huge problem with the same people (Mandela) in other universes. I hear all the time say there is another me in a parallel universe.

Sureley that would mean that we have no say in who we fall in love with, have kids with etc.

The chances of the beginning of my blood line, meeting the same people, producing the same kids for thousands of years, right up to my mum and Dad meeting and having me, well, what are the chances of this happening?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

Star and flag on post #1..... I have SOOOOO much to add. This whole planet is way smaller, which is why so many islands and continents look way bigger etc... it is like in that movie tomorrowland..... it IS a SMALL world afterall..... well, it is here at least, about a quarter, maybe even an eith it's former size.... one shift was november 16, 2008/2009? Those 2 years are like one year for me.... there was an earthquake and tsunami that day etc....

The boxing day tsunami was in 2004, so it was not that one.... I have to have dinner, but I can come back and make myself look completely Loonie with all I have to add! lol
Nice meeting ya, fellow traveller.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ok, upon looking at greenland, it seems to have absorbed the arctic into itself....instead of a continent, it is the arctic ocean, and it appears the north pole is in the ocean? I guess they should erase all of the trees from the rudolph specials then etc.... Oh boy.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Do you recall the exact moment you crossed into each reality? When did you start noticing the world was different? Was it a sudden transition or a slow change? When did you become conscious of it?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Greenland from wiki:

From google maps:

Quite the difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join