It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush Seriously Ill Physically

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I guess I was wrong; he is not an Israeli robot after all.

George W. Bush apparently is wearing a medical device for "persons at risk of cardiac arrest." It is a LifeVest wearable defibrillator. He started using it sometime after his January 2002 fainting spell, which was attributed to choking.

atlanta.indymedia.org...

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i guess good things do happen when people least expect it.

this will make over 4 billion peoples day

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
maybe the suspected bulge audiodevice during the Bush vs Kerry debate was just his accu unit for the heartmassage, who knows....

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
maybe the suspected bulge audiodevice during the Bush vs Kerry debate was just his accu unit for the heartmassage, who knows....

I'll admit this could be the case. Still, they might have been sneaking some audio wiring through it somehow.

And I thought W didn't have much of a heart to begin with....

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Very interesting find. If Bush truly had a stroke or TIA, the country has a RIGHT to know....

I'll be watching Bush's face and speech now to see If I see any of the symptoms the article reports.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

It blows my mind that this is the way someone would react to the message that President Bush has serious problems.

There does seem to be many on this board who dislike and do not trust President Bush, but to wish him dead? :shk:

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It blows my mind that this is the way someone would react to the message that President Bush has serious problems.

There does seem to be many on this board who dislike and do not trust President Bush, but to wish him dead? :shk:

Disgusting isn't it?

I am sometimes ashamed to be associated with people like this though ATS.

It's childish, immature, and just plain pathethic that people think its ok and cool to act this way.

Always remember though: What goes around, comes around.

[edit on 12/25/2004 by Trojanex]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree

so its the truth
billions of people will be greatfull if the tyrent dies and hundreds of thousends lives would be saved.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
3 people above....stop it. Actually...don't start.

Anyway, I was wondering if this image is real, I've never seen it before. If it is, it kind of discredits their "bad tailoring" explaination of the bulge. He's wearing a t-shirt, not an bulky suit.

During the debates, especially the last one, one side of Bush's face seemed to be drooping. I think he was drooling too. Isn't that a sign of a past stroke?

[edit on 12/25/2004 by Flinx]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was probably out-of-line my previous post.

I don't wish death on Dubya. I don't hate him, but I don't like how he's screwing this country.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
How many Iraqis are dead now that wouldn't have been without GWB's invasion of Iraq?
It is also costing the American taxpayer 200+ Billion US$.
How about the 1200 American service persons who have died in Iraq?

Maybe a lot of those corpses wish GWB were dead instead.

There are 6 billion people on the planet, with him gone there must be several thousand much better replacements at least.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Anyway, I was wondering if this image is real, I've never seen it before. If it is, it kind of discredits their "bad tailoring" explaination of the bulge. He's wearing a t-shirt, not an bulky suit.

Yeah, I've seen this picture before, as a siggy of someone's on ATS. But it was cropped, so I don't think you saw that much of his shirt.

As to whether this story is credible...how credible is indymedia? We do know the FBI shut them down for a bit.. It does seem if they posted out and out lies, they're believability would be nil.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

As to whether this story is credible...how credible is indymedia? We do know the FBI shut them down for a bit.. It does seem if they posted out and out lies, they're believability would be nil.

I thought I read that Indy media got busted for posting pic's of another country's spy's complete with personel info on them.

Anyway, as far as wanting the pres dead, I dont think anyone truly wants that unless its the only way to get him out of office. I would rather see him removed from office via the good ole American justice system. It would prove it actually worked.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
How many Iraqis are dead now that wouldn't have been without GWB's invasion of Iraq?

Many more would have died if we had not invaded.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The most TERRIFYING thing if something should happen to the president (God forbid), is that Dick Cheney would take over!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures

I think Nerdling mentioned this just after the debate, I'll try and find the thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I believe the lord will do with Bush what he sees fit.

I will leave it in his capable hands

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trojanex

Disgusting isn't it?

I am sometimes ashamed to be associated with people like this though ATS.

It's childish, immature, and just plain pathethic that people think its ok and cool to act this way.

Always remember though: What goes around, comes around.

[edit on 12/25/2004 by Trojanex]

But Bush getting other people killed is ok though, right? You're right, what goes around comes around...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

That's a terrible thing to say and totally uncalled for! I'm no Dubya supporter but I don't wish anyone dead....WTF is wrong wtih you!? I do think these medical problems should of been announced to the American public before the elections....it's our right to know...but then him winning and how....is a whole nother thread...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wait...wait...wait!!!!
And how is it our "right" to know? I agree it would be nice to tell us, but I'm not sure they are under any obligation to do so.
It would be different if his life was in immediate jeopardy.

BTW, do you mean tell us just like they told us about JFK's health issues and heavy dependence on meds

top topics

<<   2 >>

join