It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your yard has become Relentlessly Gay.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
That's nothing.

I recently saw a rainbow, it went gay as well.

Might as well start wearing a dress. The world has fallen to the "Gay".

Not a rainbow, that's actually a gay chemtrail.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So that is how they are going to complete this gay agenda and turn everyone gay!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

That's nothing.

I thought a gay chemtrail is what you get when you feed a bunch of gay men too many beans.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
a reply to: grimpachi

I hadn't even noticed it said Baltimore. I just saw the web address and the Sydney newspaper lol. There's a Baltimore in Australia? Mind. Blown.

The story is also in a Baltimore, Maryland article so I am not sure where it actually originates from. It references Overlea which is just north of 95 in the states I don't know if there is a Overlea in Austrailia as well.

The Baltimore Sun
edit on 18-6-2015 by grimpachi because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

That's nothing.

You actually just made me think of something. God used a rainbow to promise he wouldn't destroy the world with a flood again. Pastors blame floods on gay people. Gay people use the rainbow as a flag.

Thus... gay people are god's promise to save us from the floods and the pastors have it all backwards!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Omg... I'm going to steal that line of thought from ya.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

That's nothing.

Wouldn't that be a femmetrail?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Edit to add: As a 100% heterosexual male, I think those lights are pretty cool!

When one needs to add how 100% Hetro they are it often can be assumed that they are not so in reality.

But gay lights in the garden can offend those pesky garden gnomes. I am not a fan of the "gay agenda" at all. In fact some of the propaganda they push is quite literally verging on pedoesque behavior. However, those jars are not really that offensive at all. Quite silly really.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Maybe I'm just being cynical, but this isn't passing the sniff test for me. I smell bs. The letter seems off to me.

Funny this turned into a fundraiser and has net 26k so quickly.

That's what I thought. The note sounds like it was written by a caricature.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the decorator and the nasty-note-writer are indeed one and the same, manufacturing more propaganda about those damn intolerant Christians.
edit on 6/18/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Edit to add: As a 100% heterosexual male, I think those lights are pretty cool!

When one needs to add how 100% Hetro they are it often can be assumed that they are not so in reality.

But gay lights in the garden can offend those pesky garden gnomes. I am not a fan of the "gay agenda" at all. In fact some of the propaganda they push is quite literally verging on pedoesque behavior. However, those jars are not really that offensive at all. Quite silly really.

That's ridiculous. What should I change it to, then, percent-wise? Because I'm as straight as it gets, regardless of what anyone on the internet claims. I won't get into my views on gay partnerships here, but let's just say they are unpopular in today's politically correct climate.
edit on 6/18/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I can honestly say I don't give a crap, but I do rather admire the use of the typical American use of the Policing authorities, i.e., he who calls first.....wins.

link   
I wish people would stop shoving their Hetrosexual Agenda in my face all the time...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

really?
but it is far more in line with carbon based life and nature.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I can honestly say I don't give a crap, but I do rather admire the use of the typical American use of the Policing authorities, i.e., he who calls first.....wins.

This happened in Australia....Nothing to do with America...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I can't tell if you are being serious, or sarcastic?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Their neighbors are relentlessly ignorant.

Besides, I would welcome gays to my neighborhood. Property values go up and you may even score a Whole Foods and/or trendy coffee shop.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Dude! While I found the OP Twisted Funny/Sad,
Your Lawn Mowing and finding a Boat Line Cracked Me the Hell Up!!!

THANX!!!

LMFAO!!!
Syx...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Could someone explain to this old lady how gaily colored (insert object--jar, clothing, car, etc.) became symbolic of homosexuality?
Apparently in the US purple has become the color of gay in some twisted minds.
I like the color purple and have several items of clothing that are purple. In the last two years, I've been asked, "So, have you gone gay?" My perplexed look got, "Well, you've got on a purple outfit and that's their color." I'd never heard such stuff and nonsense in my life. Just to tick them off I went out and bought a purple hat to go with my purple suit.
Another time it was a tie-dyed skirt that brought on the question. I'm simply mystified. I've been wearing tie-dye since 1968! I used to teach the technique to kids at local schools. I never, ever, knew that it was anything but an art form.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Put a up poster reply: "Dear Chastity Pariah,
There is nothing the cops can do for rainbows in my garden. Calling them is wasting valuable time for someone in need."

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

This happened in Australia....Nothing to do with America...

Another article I posted said it happened in Overlea, Baltimore and the article is in a Baltimore, Maryland Paper which would pace it in the US.

I checked to see if there was a Overlea in Baltimore Austrailia and came up with scratch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join