It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your yard has become Relentlessly Gay.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Hoax

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

WTF ???

why does she need money - just because she recieved a very silly " letter of complaint "

if i go 26k [ even in australian dollars ] every time i was on the wrong end of a dumbass complaint i would be richer than bill gates by now

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: diggindirt

The Rainbow Flag

en.wikipedia.org...(LGBT_movement)

www.crwflags.com...

Oh, yes, I know about the rainbow flag.
I'm wanting to know how purple got "claimed" or "tie-dye" got identified with sexuality?
It's just too silly for words---to think that the color of a person's clothing is a clue to their sexuality! (Beyond babyhood, of course.)
IF I want to make a political statement with clothing, I get a slogan printed on a t-shirt!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I've been watching that gofundme page. $160 just in the last hour. It's at $29,395 now. What the hell is wrong with people. I'm gonna start one. #RelentlesslyBroke

We've got a big problem with homelessness and poverty in this country, and this fraud gets thirty grand to paint rainbows on her house...
edit on 6/19/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I posted the link to another article on this on page two and it reports a few years ago one of their stoves had been kicked over that they burnt incense in with another note saying their kind isn't welcome and a threat of burning down their place. That one was reported to the police.

I don't know if the current situation is real or not, but I know the types of people that would threaten and try to bully others are real. So I will not call this a hoax nor will I claim it isn't because the truth is there is no possible way for me to make such a statement factually. Anyone that would claim that they know is full of it unless they are those homeowners.

Considering that her home is across the street from a Presbyterian Church in Maryland their home probably draws some hatred from a few.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Just looking at that picture made me want to kiss a hunky,bearded man!

Oh noes!I've been be-gayed!Relentlessly!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
i think they look super. a nice splash of colour to brighten up the urban environment is to be celebrated in these days of bland conformity. perhaps the author of the complaint has other issues with the object of his/her ire?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Must of had some gay Chem trails above ya today.
edit on thFri, 19 Jun 2015 02:32:17 -0500America/Chicago620151780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Must of had some gay Chem trails above ya today.

Femmetrails.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I love the anon letter written by one of gods bitches threatening to get killer pigs involved in the gay.

seems legit.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure I buy the "anonymous" letter angle, and I, while people should obviously be free to throw her some extra cash if they like, I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would. That said, all of the news stories I've seen about this have been ignoring one key fact: Relentlessly Gay would be a great name for a band.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PhloydPhan

Her home is across the street from a Presbyterian Church and you are having a hard time imagining why some people would give her money to decorate it up with rainbows.

lol..

I wouldn't give her the money to do so, but I imagine that single fact has earned her quite a bit of cash.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

What...the...effing Jeff?

Man, you cannot make this stuff up. People who believe that protecting Christian values means that LIGHTS in someone's yard have to go, must have seriously weak faith. Light is beautiful, and where ever it shines, darkness is banished. Surely this cannot be a threat to decency?

And how does any set of inanimate objects become "relentlessly gay?" For a start, relentless, and permanence are two very different things. A set of mason jars, barring impact forces being applied to them, will continue their battle with entropy for as long as their structure can combat it, but they cannot be called relentless in the least! And gay? Well, yes, in the proper use of the term, meaning happy, carefree, joyous, celebrant, the lit up jars do indeed give that impression. What's wrong with that exactly? A little joy in a corner of the world should not be offensive to anyone!

My mind boggles, it really does!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
When I first heard about this it is both funny and scary, and I know what I would do.

The funny part is that they are looking at the woman and proclaiming her yard is gay, all cause she is trying to make it look nice. She is a widow and has 4 children, as her husband has passed away. There is nothing wrong with the decorations, it is just lights. Do these people only have one color of lights on their Christmas tree's and holiday decoration? What ever happened to neighbors getting to know one another? Have we sunk so low as we look at each other with distrust and disdain? P

I do like her plans, of adding more rainbows, and even to the point of a go fund me account, if she can arrange it a rainbow roof. Personally I would make the yard look like a gay pride parade threw up in it and make it as obvious as possible. And then I would turn around and add insult to injury and add in other less obvious decor, that got insulting to the christian religion on a whole.

But what disturbed me, and one that we should be wary of, is that a person, not knowing this woman, is starting to persecute her. That is starting to look like a witch hunt, where people are judging others based on what they see. Convicting her without so much as evidence and a trial, trying to pry into another's personal life.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

This was in Baltimore? Wow... I didn't know those idiots lived in that town. Baltimore is usually pretty Progressive.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Of course, there is another side to the story. Maybe she did receive this letter, but what else might we not be hearing about the situation?

How annoying of a neighbor might she be?

It might have nothing to do with the lights per se, and everything to do with how this person handles herself on her property and annoys her neighbors ... and I'm not talking about anything to do with gay. She may just be THAT kind of seriously annoying person that the others would love to run out off the block. You know, everyone sees the lights, but you don't see all the cars up on blocks just to one side of them ... no one sees how the house is falling over or has broken windows. No one sees how her kids terrorize the neighborhood, etc.

And maybe someone did write the letter, but its the product of an ongoing dispute and built up frustration.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
This is sad!

I have been watching the 'dumbification' of this country for a few years and now and sadly have come to terms with the premise that the movie "Idiocracy' is a documentary.

Nice colors! I would report the note as trespassing to local LEO and let them know that you feel the note constitutes "hate Speech". There is no reason not to manipulate the stupid systems in place to your advantage (if you don't you may be the victim).

Why must you bring Law enforcement in on this. Fight fire with fire. Put notes on every freaking pole informing the cowardly anonymous neighbor you intend to keep your lights up, and should something suspiciously happen to your lights you would yourself press charges.

It's not trespassing unless the homeowner has a sign that is clearly visible that clearly states no soliciting or that specific person was banned from the property by said homeowner. Besides, you probably think cops target gays and black people, why would you want to call them anyway?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If your neighbor annoyed you to the point of feeling compelled to write a note would you write the note about the annoying behavior or something random?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Last week I saw a rainbow printed on a flyer in the train station.

I'm pretty sure I like women now.

This neighbor is on the right track. Anything multicolored is like a Gay Shotgun. Peppering people with impure thoughts.
edit on 19-6-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: grimpachi

Her home is across the street from a Presbyterian Church and you are having a hard time imagining why some people would give her money to decorate it up with rainbows.

lol..

I wouldn't give her the money to do so, but I imagine that single fact has earned her quite a bit of cash.

Which is quite ironic considering the Presbyterians are probably the most gay tolerant denomination in all of Christianity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join