It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your yard has become Relentlessly Gay.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sometimes Christians are the biggest jerks

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
lol, and what exactly are they gonna call the police and report?

Dispatch: "9-1-1 what's your emergency?"

Neighbor: "Uhh, yeah, my neighbor's yard is ugly. I don't like their style."

Right...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
WOW!!
Sarcasm ensues from here on out...
"I am a christian... how dare you put the colors of the rainbow in your disgustingly GAY yard! Those mason jars will never be the same after being exposed to such gayness."

The funny thing is....
ah. There is nothing funny about this stupidity.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
so what makes a yard gay? can you go to hell for having a gay yard? now im worried.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Gays and lesbians took over the rainbow!
www.youtube.com...=250
Hilarious joe rogan skit about it. nsfw

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Shouldn't the letter have been signed 'Derp' and not homeowner?

I guess the Rainbow escapes the person who wrote it. According to some religions, the rainbow is a symbol that God will never flood the entire earth again....or something like that...

So is he gonna write a letter for that too? Where's he gonna send it?

What's it going to say?

"Your sky has become relentlessly gay!"?

I shake my head and wonder...it's all sorts these days...any topic...ah, if we only had a cure for stupidity.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I am not sure I believe this story. This seems to be happening all too much lately and everyone knows that the person who gets these letters receives support of some sort, money/moral. Everyone also knows that the people will rally around the person slighted and will then work hard to bring said neighbor out of hiding.

I do not know one Christian who has anything against the colors of the rainbow. As somebody else pointed out, the rainbow is a symbol from God, there is no reason to find hate in it. Not to say that such a person does not exist. I just have a hard time believing this is happening once again with a letter, that no one can prove the owner of (yet). Would like to see if the letter matches the woman's handwriting (oops I see it is typed, nevermind). Is there a way to look up the neighborhood via google maps? I honestly know nothing about how it works, but it sure would be interesting to find out if this is a bigot or a liar behind the letter.

I personally love the yard, and wish more people would add color to theirs as well.

edit on 19-6-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

actually the " complaint " is :

` help - police - my neighbours yard is now " relentlessy gay " `

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think that display is most definitely gay.

At least in the original meaning of the word.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

My accountant wants to have a word with the author of that letter!

I'm torn:

You see, despite how funny and sad this is at the same time; I absolutely love people that possess the mindset to take the time and energy to type out a letter like this based on the perceived action of their neighbour stringing up coloured lights. Why? Because these are the same people who make others rich!

That person who wrote that letter comes from a long line of daily commuters/mortgage worshippers and will produce future generations with the same mindset who will continue to mindlessly consume...making others rich.

I have a counter letter:

"Dear neighbour,

I am a straight heterosexual man who loves and embraces the company of women. I can't help but notice that every time you have a BBQ filled with just guys drinking beer in your masculine decorated yard without any women around; your yard appears to become relentlessly more GAY! Please "tone it down". Invite some women over next time. If you like, I'm more than willing to invite a few of my long-legged friends over to help balance things out. You know....? Make your yard filled with just guys appear less gay. After all, you are taking "sausage fest" to an entirely whole new level with this show of manliness. Off to read the Hugh Hefner biography. I hear his yard is relentlessly less gay. Looking for decorating tips.
"

Thanks for the chuckle, OP.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ketsuko

If your neighbor annoyed you to the point of feeling compelled to write a note would you write the note about the annoying behavior or something random?

Me? I'd go complain to my neighbor, but some people are terribly passive aggressive.

As I said - We're only getting her version of events, and she wants to make herself look good. We don't know for sure that's she's such a peach, but just because I'm suspicious of her motives doesn't mean I think her neighbors are spotless as the new fallen snow either.

Sometimes, you have whole neighborhoods full of "pond scum."

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I need to get some of those mason jars... I have two family members I think I should gift the mason jars too.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

At one time not so long ago rainbows were a Christian symbol. In fact, there is a rock with a rainbow and Bible verse not far from where I live.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If they call the police and there is nothing wrong with it, they have to pay the expense for wasting police's time. They need to mind their own f***** business. There is no god. If god existed he/she wouldn't judge people, but instead would make people's lives a lot easier on this planet.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Fake.

Im sure people think it looks gay, it is but its her home so do with it whats reasonable.

The problem with people is there homes are not homes but investment's that have to be protected from homeowners.

If peoples homes decline in value it could affect there ability to get loans etc so it could have a real negative effect.

Mostly the fed should be over run and replaced by a common sense approach to personal finance

edit on 19-6-2015 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Oofah.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
That's what I thought. The note sounds like it was written by a caricature.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the decorator and the nasty-note-writer are indeed one and the same, manufacturing more propaganda about those damn intolerant Christians.

If you read the fraud funding request you'll notice something. Either she's the one that wrote the note or everybody in Baltimore likes to capitalize random words for no reason.

It doesn't take an FBI profiler to unravel this one. Hoax bin.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Sir, your grass is leaning a little to the left, I demand you uproot it and plant it with good American right leaning grass immediately!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Are the police going to continue to investigate this? I think they should.

If this is true, then it is shameful and hateful but I really doubt it. As the previous poster said if you look at her gofundme page and then back to the letter, there are many similarities in the capitalization of words and similar language. The page supossedly went up the very same day that this letter appeared. She is now profiting off hate. But instead of donating it to glaad it appears that she is using it to start a business. relentlesslygay.com... First you create the product, then you create the demand. She appears to have fabricated hate for money. Now, I could be wrong but I really doubt it.

People I love are Christians, friends, family, co-workers. I am reading some very sickening comments towards Christians because of this and it worries me. If one looks at the comments around the web that have been generated by this relentless woman they will see hatred at its deepest core. People are so quick to blame a whole group because of what "might" have been said by one. If this woman made this up the public deserves to know about it. Blind hatred so that you can receive gifts of sympathy is loathsome as can be.

edit on 19-6-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
America in 2015. Becoming more and more of a sad place every day.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join