It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin´s Death Trains

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There will be no ww3.... if the us can fragment and can go all the crap you want... like survival crap and all.. of course not. You'll go down like all empires went down... but not "mad max like"... you guys just take it too seriously lol - its fun to watch tho, for us europeans... like americans "survivalists" and whatever thinking nukes will fall like in Jericho and whatever...

But nothing like that will happen... you'll just be assimilated... by a bigger union. Like a possible NAU.... the NAU is not possible tho, usually the things we think plausible never happen, but yes the US will fall, but you will never feel it as a "way of life" because you'll feel accustomed by it way before it happens... like the third reich before it came to power or the european union before it happened..... you are being primed... you are being prepared..
lol

all this talk about the NAU the AMERO is just talks about how will you react... to prime you to prepare you to soften you to when it really happens you accept it.... with no fight... no stupid fema camps, no stupid revolutions, no bunkers, no survivalists..... you WILL accept it as part as your daily living... just like in Orwell's 84.... you will...

And it will be peaceful... reality is nothing like in the movies.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

If you look at it from the outside both tribes are clearly insane. Putin:s anti homosexuality is so insane. The submit to the wall street bankers and petro dollar or it will be world war three is insane on the other tribe.

Two stupid tribes of humans who have not learned anything.

Propaganda is amazing. By blinding yourself to not see the flaws of your tribe you can feel righteous even when you are not.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It's pretty hard to say that train isn't heading for the border, personnel included (the passenger trains). I would think given the amount of military equipment, it would be rather impossible for the passenger trains to be civilian cars.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Sorry you have nothing but speculation here catch the trains moving into Ukraine and thats a diffrent matter. I do agree they are probably going to Ukraine but speculation and fact are to diffrent thing's.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013 and a reply to: SheopleNation

Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan ... the list goes on...
edit on 9/6/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: dollukka

Sorry you have nothing but speculation here catch the trains moving into Ukraine and thats a diffrent matter. I do agree they are probably going to Ukraine but speculation and fact are to diffrent thing's.

The speculation is overwhelming though, map data included and all. I usually have an unbiased mindset regarding the whole Russia/USA bullcrap, but this is pretty damning.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
You sure it's not "Freedom Trains"?

How would you tell them apart? Just curious.

Simple: If they're yours, they're simply freedom & democracy delivery trucks. If they're the other guy's, then they're Chariots of Satan, driven by terrommunists.

*not a Vlad fan or US bashing, just rehashing the ol' propaganda formula

I was merely remarking on the obvious propaganda and evident hypocrisy since the OP failed to do so. All that being said, they really are *snip*ing Death Trains! I am sure there destination, if indeed current, are heading towards the Ukraine. That of course doesn't bode well for the situation.

Than again seeing large troops movements is quite common even in the US. I took some pretty cool pictures of a convoy in Hawaii once. As someone noted above, if this train is spotted at the border than we got something to worry about.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

did you look at all the map data in the OP? It's really close to the border, and headed towards, not away from it.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Death trains? What was it called when America was moving equipment by train in Baltic states. A happiness caboose?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

did you look at all the map data in the OP? It's really close to the border, and headed towards, not away from it.

Yes, but the video doesn't have time stamps. The only time stamp I saw was from a still photo dated 2012. Nothing on that site proved to me it was current.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: Rocker2013 and a reply to: SheopleNation

Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan ... the list goes on...

Wrong.
You clearly do not understand the difference between military intervention and occupation or seizure of sovereign territory.

I expect nothing less than nonsense though, it's what all the pro-Russia posters resort to (that an starring each others posts to give the impression they have more support than they actually do)

Thankfully, anyone with more than a teenagers education in world events knows the difference here. While most might not agree with the actions of the US (or UK) over the last 20 years, there is no comparison at all with Russia invading another country, stealing sovereign territory, then amassing military hardware on the border, while threatening other neighbouring nations.

In fact, the only real comparison to be made is with Hitler. Kind of ironic that Putin and the average Russian rant about Kiev being Nazis, while Russia is actually the one acting like the Third Reich.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Yes, but the video doesn't have time stamps. The only time stamp I saw was from a still photo dated 2012. Nothing on that site proved to me it was current.

I was thinking the same in regards to a timestamp, but usually something like this doesn't stay unseen for a long time. I can't find any trace of it beyond the recent upload, so, the speculation tells me it is current.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I was thinking the same in regards to a timestamp, but usually something like this doesn't stay unseen for a long time. I can't find any trace of it beyond the recent upload, so, the speculation tells me it is current.

Perhaps, but I'm still waiting for Russia to release damning evidence regarding 911. In both these scenarios im not going to hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Perhaps, but I'm still waiting for Russia to release damning evidence regarding 911. In both these scenarios im not going to hold my breath.
If Russia had damning evidence against 9-11 Putin wouldn't hesitate to put it out there, and I would love to see it(I'm under the opinion 9-11 was like pearl harbor, and known about but not prevented for certain reasons)!

It seems with the recent calls in Russian officials to stay close, they may actually be planning an invasion of Ukraine. That itself is a really scary thought, let alone should NATO decide to intervene in that. NATO left the Georgian conflict alone, but I don't think they will with Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
Just ONE Anexation for you
Annexation of Hawaii

[..]the ultimate goal of the revolutionaries was the annexation of the islands to the United States, which was finally accomplished in 1898.

source

About your rant,
take over: "the act of seizing, appropriating, or arrogating authority, control, management, etc. "
source
Listen at mark 1:21 Wesley Clark, US General, clearly stating the take over:

more:
United States occupation of Haiti
United States occupation of the Dominican Republic (1916–24)
United States occupation of Nicaragua
United States occupation of Veracruz
United States occupation of Cuba (1917-1922)
United States invasion of Panama
2003 invasion of Iraq

the list goes on... is better not to spam...

I think, and quoting you:«anyone with more than a teenagers education in world events knows the difference here.»

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

an honest question, does any of that have to do with this OP? I'm seriously trying to timestamp the video, so anything relevant helps

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What kind of Russian tanks are those? I cannot find a similar image of modern Russian tanks that look like these. Are they the upgraded T-90's? Any useful info and not slammaganda is appreciated, thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Don't ever use wiki as a source you have no idea who wrote it and we'll your author was wrong about Hawaii because they left a lot out.First the queen was deposed because she tried to overturn the constitution of Hawaii . On 1840 a constitutional monarchy was set up in Hawaii. But mostly British sugar plantation owners. But that aside when her brother died and she took over the throne she decided to disband the constitution and take over as a monarch making all decisions. This might have worked if she didn't immediately disband the legislatures. These are the people that revolted politicians go figure.

Now these politicians approached a US ambassador with there plans mostly because they wanted amarican troops on stand by to prevent a civil war. Well they took over using rifles from an armory across from the royal palace. US marines went ashore to be stationed in the embassy in case of trouble. US marines didn't need to get involved because the fighting subsided almost immediately. Now to the annexation these people attempted to join the US Congress declined stating that many Hawaiians did not want to be part of the US. After extensive campaigning 4 years later most Hawaiians did they voted and Congress allowed it this time.

Now there is a major diffrence Unlike the US when Russia brings in troops they keep it the US will always pull it's troops out again Iraq great example they decided not to extend it US packed up.Though now they are requesting US Troops Again THE Irony huh.US does not use invasion to expand its territory on fact no country other than Russia has done this since after world War 2. Before that it was common practice by all countries. Afterwards international laws were put in place to prevent exactly that. Apparently Russia chooses not to play by the rules.Either way this is why Russia has almost no support internationally other than Syria and Cuba two dictator s. If Russia removes it troops from Ukraine this would be over already. Even the eastern Ukrainians want it to stop at this point it's Russian troops spurring it on.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I don't want to let (quoting you now) "anyone with more than a teenagers education in world events" without proper rebut, since you started telling me I was "wrong" and "clearly do not understand the difference between military intervention and occupation or seizure of sovereign territory."

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Don't ever use wiki as a source

I stopped right there in reading your post. Because I can't use wiki.

I will wait for you to disprove all those sources with your "credible" sources.

And don't forget to refute everyone of those link's, because it started like this:

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: voyger2

Name one

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join