It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin´s Death Trains

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: Vector99

I don't want to let (quoting you now) "anyone with more than a teenagers education in world events" without proper rebut, since you started telling me I was "wrong" and "clearly do not understand the difference between military intervention and occupation or seizure of sovereign territory."

when did I say that?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

here:

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Wrong.

You clearly do not understand the difference between military intervention and occupation or seizure of sovereign territory.
[..]

Thankfully, anyone with more than a teenagers education in world events knows the difference here. [..]

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: voyger2

Don't ever use wiki as a source

I stopped right there in reading your post. Because I can't use wiki.

I will wait for you to disprove all those sources with your "credible" sources.

And don't forget to refute everyone of those link's, because it started like this:

Name one

Simple use one of the thousands of history books you can read how she disbanded the government. It was a royal coop if you will.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

here:

Wrong.

You clearly do not understand the difference between military intervention and occupation or seizure of sovereign territory.
[..]

Thankfully, anyone with more than a teenagers education in world events knows the difference here. [..]

That was rocker2013 you quoted, not me.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's fun watching 2 groups of people which pile of # smells better

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
now getting back on topic, can anyone tell me what tanks those are in the video? They don't look like T-90's, is that the new tank Russia has been boasting of?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Are you serious!?

- Schmidt, Hans.The United States Occupation of Haiti: 1915-1934.New Brunswick, NJ:Rutgers University Press, 1995;

- Renda, Mary A.Taking Haiti: Military occupation and the culture of US imperialism,1915-1940.Chapel Hill, NC: University of North Carolina Press, 2001;

- Douglas, Paul H. from Occupied Haiti, ed. Emily Greene Balch (New York, 1972);

- Calder, Bruce J. (1984). The Impact of Intervention: The Dominican Republic during the U.S. Occupation of 1916–1924. ;

- Atkins, G. Pope, and Larman Curtis Wilson. (1998). The Dominican Republic and the United States: From Imperialism to Transnationalism

- Haggerty, Richard A. (1989). "OCCUPATION BY THE UNITED STATES, 1916-24". Dominican Republic: A Country Study;

- Gastón García Cantú (1996) Las invasiones norteamericanas en México, p. 276, Fondo de Cultura Económica, México.

- The Landing at Veracruz: 1914, by Jack Sweetman, 1968;

- Boot, Max (2003). The Savage Wars of Peace: Small Wars and the Rise of American Power. New York: Basic Books.

- Sweetman, Jack (2014). "‘Take Veracruz at Once’", Naval History Volume 28;

etc, etc

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You're right. I apologize for that. Since you both haven't an avatar and you replied right after I posted the info I took you for Rocker. Sorry man, I was replying to him not you.
edit on 9/6/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

(post by dragonridr removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

no worries, i'm new here lol, I thought somehow I made an enemy already

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

They are not tanks but mobile howitzer units. At least that was my impression.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

Wut? In what alternate reality are you living?

What (which is how it's spelled) countries that the US has been in within the last 50 years have we annexed?

The US has annexed several foreign territories already. Or do you think that the northern part of Mexico, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii are all part of the US's former borders? That the most of mainland US was also the result of colonial expansion to the West, with the annexation of California, Florida and the French colonies south of Canada?

Again within the last 50 years...

But hey these are just the OFFICIALLY-annexed territories of the US, not those countless countries where the US maintains military bases, USAID influence, financial/political stakes in governments, as well as CIA offices.

You may want to do a bit of research on US foreign bases because we pay alot to the countries we are in with bases, also you should know when asked to leave a country we do.

washington.cbslocal.com...

BANGKOK, Thailand, Dec. 27— The Philippines told the United States today that it must withdraw from the Subic Bay naval base by the end of 1992, ending a vast American military presence that began with the capture of the islands from Spain in 1898.

The shutdown of the sprawling Subic Bay base, together with the closing of Clark Air Base after a volcanic eruption this year, amounts to the biggest reduction to date in the United States military presence in the western Pacific. The 60,000-acre Subic base is the Navy's principal supply and ship-repair installation in the region. U.S. to Look for New Sites

www.nytimes.com...

As for USAID Russia was happily accepting it until 2013...and we haven't overthrown that government, seems strange since you seem to believe that is what USAID is for.

Sorry it was 2012 when they stopped accepting USAID.

edit on 9-6-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Death trains? What was it called when America was moving equipment by train in Baltic states. A happiness caboose?

Letting them know we have their backs if Uncle Putin comes calling like he did in Ukraine. It is called showing support for other NATO nations.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So I'm guessing you're Finnish then? Right, right. You guys always have the Ruskies on your mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DiggerDogg

Considering the USSR has invaded Finland (and lied about the invasion) more than once they have every right to be leery of Russia. Even more so when Russia threatens them to the point of Finland actually looking at joining NATO.

Russia's actions have resulted in the very opposite of what Putin wants and Putin is to stupid or arrogant to see that.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: DiggerDogg

Considering the USSR has invaded Finland (and lied about the invasion) more than once they have every right to be leery of Russia. Even more so when Russia threatens them to the point of Finland actually looking at joining NATO.

Russia's actions have resulted in the very opposite of what Putin wants and Putin is to stupid or arrogant to see that.

And where might you be from, I wonder?

Anyhow, I don't blame the Finns. I'd feel the same if I lived there.

They are a weird people though. Weird attitudes and outlooks on life. Always calling themselves animal names and such. I'm sure I'd fit right in over there.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiggerDogg

I was not aware that I needed to be from a specific location in order to post factual information for people. But if you must know I am from Earth.

Then why make the snide remark about fins and Russia always on their mind?

They are a weird people though. Weird attitudes and outlooks on life. Always calling themselves animal names and such. I'm sure I'd fit right in over there.

No more weird than horseback riding shirtless in the Siberian woods in an effort to look manly or bragging about martial arts to look tough all the while not realizing people make fun of him behind his back because putin is having a mid life crisis later in life than normal and doesn't understand just how ridiculous he looks.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Always calling themselves animal names and such. I'm sure I'd fit right in over there.

WHAAAT? ROFL
Animal names? My wild guess is that you are pointing to the Finnish national hockey team Leijonat ( Lions ) name comes from Finland´s coat of arms.

I just stepped into the twilight zone...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Always calling themselves animal names and such. I'm sure I'd fit right in over there.

WHAAAT? ROFL
Animal names? My wild guess is that you are pointing to the Finnish national hockey team Leijonat ( Lions ) name comes from Finland´s coat of arms.

I just stepped into the twilight zone...

Well. I'm just going by what I've seen. I met a few Finns on the Internet, and their screen names were things like "Moonbird", "Peikko" etc.

Anyway, IMO there are two types of Finns. The wannabe Scandos/wannabe Vikings, and the true Finns who accept what they are and know their true history- forest dwelling wild snow-apes.

But they are also Cowboys. A wise Finn named Aurinko once told me that Finns are the cowboys of Europe.
edit on 9-6-2015 by DiggerDogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I was not aware that I needed to be from a specific location in order to post factual information for people. But if you must know I am from Earth.

Then why make the snide remark about fins and Russia always on their mind?

No more weird than horseback riding shirtless in the Siberian woods in an effort to look manly or bragging about martial arts to look tough all the while not realizing people make fun of him behind his back because putin is having a mid life crisis later in life than normal and doesn't understand just how ridiculous he looks.

The Russians have a Steppe-Mongol persecution complex. It goes back to very early in their history, it's probably encoded in their DNA by now.

Still, it's better than the Trans-Atlanticist alternative.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join