It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin´s Death Trains

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

it depends on the type of the invitation. The way I see it, it could very well be an US "inside job".. you know mom invites dad..

Well then if this was an inside job what evidence points to that direction?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I believe you missed something in my first post.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Also care to show where the US takes over private businesses just because they have a problem with them?

sorry to interrupt, but, is worst than that, they take countries, just because...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And the trains keep rolling on...on...on...

- Putin Vader

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

sorry to interrupt, but, is worst than that, they take countries, just because...

Good thing we don't Annex anything from those countries...Russia can't say that now can they?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

a reply to: LittleByLittle

Also care to show where the US takes over private businesses just because they have a problem with them?

Name one

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Oh really, So who do we currently occupy then? I know Russia is occupying Crimea, and the Chinese occupy Tibet, but who in the hell does the USA occupy? If you're going to make a claim like that, at least provide some proof. Course I already know that you have none. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

You forgot Transnistria, S. Ossetia and Abkhazia.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a lot of time has been spent discussing future railroad projects
even here they talk about more advanced rail travel and destination trips there's nothing illegal about it unless you state obvious fraud for profit schemes or human rights violations

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Somewhat interesting map of Ukraine situation and develops
I hope link works
Ukraine under attack

"Ukraine under attack"!?

Ukraine has been attacking Donbass for a month by now, breaking the Minsk agreement, and this was completely in line with Porkochenko's condeming of Donbass Russians not willing to submit to Kiev's new constitution and despotic rules.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

and yet the rebels are the ones who had to "advance" to engage government forces. The OSCE reported rebel heavy weapons moving west towards the control line prior to the hostilities.

Secondly you need to read the Minsk agreements, both of them, when it comes to what the rebels agreed to with regards to Ukraine's constitution.

edit on 8-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Good thing we don't Annex anything from those countries...Russia can't say that now can they?

Wut? In what alternate reality are you living?

The US has annexed several foreign territories already. Or do you think that the northern part of Mexico, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii are all part of the US's former borders? That the most of mainland US was also the result of colonial expansion to the West, with the annexation of California, Florida and the French colonies south of Canada?

But hey these are just the OFFICIALLY-annexed territories of the US, not those countless countries where the US maintains military bases, USAID influence, financial/political stakes in governments, as well as CIA offices.

I might have missed a part of this cascade of posts...
edit on 8/6/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

(post by mangust69 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion

Wut? In what alternate reality are you living?

The US has annexed several foreign territories already. Or do you think that the northern part of Mexico, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii are all part of the US's former borders? That the most of mainland US was also the result of colonial expansion to the West, with the annexation of California, Florida and the French colonies south of Canada?

But hey these are just the OFFICIALLY-annexed territories of the US, not those countless countries where the US maintains military bases, USAID influence, financial/political stakes in governments, as well as CIA offices.

I might have missed a part of this cascade of posts...

Mexico - Not Annexed
- Started when Texas joined the United States in 1845. Prior to that date Texas fought a war against Mexico and was victorious, making Texas a sovereign nation before it joined the US. When Texas joined Mexico severed all ties with the US and went to war. The Mexican-American war ended in a US victory (we captured Mexico city) - Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo -

With the defeat of its army and the fall of its capital, Mexico entered into negotiations to end the war. The treaty called for the US to pay $15 million to Mexico and to pay off the claims of American citizens against Mexico up to $3.25 million. It gave the United States the Rio Grande as a boundary for Texas, and gave the US ownership of California and a large area comprising New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Colorado. Mexicans in those annexed areas had the choice of relocating to within Mexico's new boundaries or receiving American citizenship with full civil rights. Over 90% chose to become US citizens.

The US Senate ratified the treaty by a vote of 38–14. The opponents of this treaty were led by the Whigs, who had opposed the war and rejected Manifest Destiny in general, and rejected this expansion in particular.[2]

Alaska - NOT Annexed
Alaska belonged to Russia until 1867 when Russia sold the territory to the United States. It officially became a state by popular vote in the 1950's.

Puerto Rico - Not Annexed
Governed by Spain for about 400 years. Became a US territory at the end of the Spanish American war. Puerto Rico has never been annexed. Its status is a Commonwealth and over the years they have held multiple votes on their status. Each time they voted to remain status quo with the US. Their other options were to become a US State or become a sovereign nation. They have representation in the Federal government.

Hawaii - NOT annexed
The kingdom of Hawaii was a sovereign nation until the 1800's when Americans and Europeans on the island over threw the government. At that point Hawaii was still an independent nation up until 1898 when it became a part of the US. Hawaii gained self governance in 1900 and became a state in the 1950's.

The Louisiana purchase -
Bought from France because France was in the middle of a war and needed the money. Rearranged into territories and eventually became states.

US Bases
Every nation hosting a US base has done so on their own. Nations where the US has bases have kicked the US out and the US has complied.

Your rant aside you need to brush up on history and stop seeing only what you want to see while ignoring info that doesn't support your argument. Should we discuss Russian history and the number of countries they invaded and annexed?

If you are going to throw stones don't do it in a glass house. Also the "annexations" did not occur in the manner you are trying to portray.
edit on 8-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

When will you get tired of making claims that because the WEST controls the lawyer based systems of who did what, that you can actually feel smug about your assertions.

I can guarantee this, any outsider , offworlder if you will, would see in the flash of an eye whom is the worst around, and sorry that will not be Russia.

Russia, will not even be in the top 10.

Keep deluding yourself that GOD is on your side, or that it even cares, and pray that the other entities running things, will protect you from the true reality of EXPOSURE, exposure to the raw DARKNESS of those who run it all.

Stop wasting your time believing countries are this or that, but realize they are being owned wholly and totally, not like the RISK game you take it for.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Which has what to do with the topic or my response?

I always find it humorous that instead of engaging the topic people feel the need to play the but the US does this game. Even worse is a lot of posters, like myself, have massive issues with what the US government does yet individuals, like yourself, just assume otherwise.

If someone is going to make a post and their information is lacking / non existent I am going to respond.

Why do you have such an issue with that? Why do you try and chastise me while saying absolutely nothing to the post I replied to? If you truly believe what you said you would apply it to both sides.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
You sure it's not "Freedom Trains"?

How would you tell them apart? Just curious.

Simple: If they're yours, they're simply freedom & democracy delivery trucks. If they're the other guy's, then they're Chariots of Satan, driven by terrommunists.

*not a Vlad fan or US bashing, just rehashing the ol' propaganda formula

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

If time is to be wasted on OLD history to counter the current may ,I suggest you start a thread to bash us ON such history ,but Canda's hands are as soiled aren't they?
edit on 8-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I personally find it tiring that history lessons need to be given constantly on ATS because people don't know what the hell they are talking about!

I appreciate that you gave the lesson, I just don't get why so many people come up with BS without picking up a book or googling American history! You have much more patience than I Xcath, so Kudos for that.
edit on 8-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join