It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin´s Death Trains

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DiggerDogg

Interesting view you have there. Only the first name you mentioned was sort of animal. Peikko not an animal but folklore similar to gnome. Aurinko is a sun.
Facebook or similar right?
Cowboys of Europe. I guess you have been Rick Rolled a big time

Names you see are very much similar used all over the world, internet nick names.. Omg ATS is been hijacked by Finns.

Credibility of your statement.. NONE

What Digger Dogg means.. you finn too?
edit on 9-6-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Interesting view you have there. Only the first name you mentioned was sort of animal. Peikko not an animal but folklore similar to gnome. Aurinko is a sun.
Facebook or similar right?
Cowboys of Europe. I guess you have been Rick Rolled a big time

Names you see are very much similar used all over the world, internet nick names.. Omg ATS is been hijacked by Finns.

Credibility of your statement.. NONE

What Digger Dogg means.. you finn too?

Nope, my statement is very credible. It is empirical. Empirically, I've seen more Finns with animal/nature names than other people from other nations.

Aurinko and I had a mutual understanding. He wasn't trolling me when he said Finns are Cowboys, but his meaning was more metaphorical. Maybe you are just too simple to understand his complex allegory.

Here is a song to help you understand: www.youtube.com...

Nah am not Finn, but I am a cowboy of sorts.
edit on 9-6-2015 by DiggerDogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Aurinko is a name of a girl not a boy. As a finnish i know my ground in this matter. Just keep trolling

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Aurinko is a name of a girl not a boy. As a finnish i know my ground in this matter. Just keep trolling

Really? That's.... interesting. I was sure this person was a male. Seems I may have been wrong.

I guess women can be Cowboys too. Hmmmm....

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Death trains?!?!

Bwahahaha. With frICkIn lazer beams ?!?!

Putin should just start palying into this garbage and start wearing a cape and make swoosh sounds when ever he moves.

OK i have to admit that was funny. but dont tell me none of this doesnt smell fishy.
edit on 9-6-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittleBut the Russians who live in Ukraine who do not want to be apart of the Nazis country have every right to leave Ukraine

Yes, they do. They do not have the right to steal Ukrainian land in the process though. They are free to leave Ukraine territory at any time. Russia may welcome them.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

What is fishy is that Ukraine us now having trouble with the east when EU is preparing to vote to end or continue Russia sanctions.

Why would Russia work against itself.
edit on 10-6-2015 by OldIsNewAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OldIsNewAgain
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

What is fishy is that Ukraine us now having trouble with the east when EU is preparing to vote to end or continue Russia sanctions.

Why would Russia work against itself.

How is it fishy? Maryinka, which is in Ukraine controlled territory was attacked. The Rebels denied advancing, yet the town was attacked. So how do the Rebels attack a town 10 miles to the West without advancing?

This was the gameplan all along, which was obvious to everyone, ceasefire to consolidate their position and then attack push west against Ukraine again.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sorry but I don't get my information from western MSM

Ever since 9/11 you know

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OldIsNewAgain

Sorry but I don't get my information from western MSM

Ever since 9/11 you know

So what you are saying is you can't deny this is true, you just want to cover your ears and pretend it's not, even though it is, because it conflicts with your worldview.

Gotcha. Thanks for being honest.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

No no no

Than YOU for being honest in your every post

I don't think even Obama is as pro US and NATO as you are.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OldIsNewAgain

Based on what, my asking you to actually counter the points made rather than bury your head in the sand? Sorry I asked you to make a post without logical fallacies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join