It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a wat to change my user name?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
My name comes from a car club I'm a member of, I use it on several different forms. However, I just found out that MDPV are the ingredients in Bath Salts
I'd rather not be associated with something like that. I would have sent a DM to a mod but I'm on Android and and all the symbols in ats are showing up as weird, almost Arabic looking writing. I was going to make a thread on that too. But I can get that out of the way now. Here's what I see.
if Mods can look at my uploads on my page there's more screen caps.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
No.

Except for abandoning the account and starting a new one...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDpvc
My name comes from a car club I'm a member of, I use it on several different forms. However, I just found out that MDPV are the ingredients in Bath Salts
I'd rather not be associated with something like that. I would have sent a DM to a mod but I'm on Android and and all the symbols in ats are showing up as weird, almost Arabic looking writing. I was going to make a thread on that too. But I can get that out of the way now. Here's what I see.
if Mods can look at my uploads on my page there's more screen caps.

It appears aliens have commandeered your phone and are drawing 'crop' circles.

But no, unfortunately you can't change your name unless you give up your account.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDpvc
However, I just found out that MDPV are the ingredients in Bath Salts

Hahahahaha. Sorry, but the irony, although painful for you, is extremely humorous. I'd say accept it and live through the laughter

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've felt the pain, fellow ATSer. I made my username with the mythological sort of troll in mind, but most people probably see it and think of the internet meme version instead.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Dude. Charge your phone. And good luck with those symbols. That's wild.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I've felt the pain, fellow ATSer. I made my username with the mythological sort of troll in mind, but most people probably see it and think of the internet meme version instead.

That's what I always thought your name referred to Hahahaha

Whelp, I guess I'm boned. Thanks for the replies everyone. I had a feeling that would be the answer. I'd rather not bail on the account so I guess I'll just accept my fate.

edit on 6 7 2015 by MDpvc because: some times i suck at spelling, sometimes.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MDpvc

You could do like many... go off on someone... get banned... change IPS... and come back.

Seriously, your name isn't bad man. I like it.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Those symbols are certainly interesting. I've had them come up as some sort of Chinese symbols once ir twice, but never anything like that lol.
edit on 6/7/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MDpvc
You would be in trouble if became a member in 2004 and had to change your account name: gazillion stars and trophies (a real loss of identity). You could incorporate a 'Prince" ideology "formerly known as MDpvc NOT A bath salt ingredient'.

edit on 8-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join