It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My house has been destroyed by a para-military unit

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
a reply to: lovebeck

No nonononononono

Ive had a policeman run over my mailbox in a chase. I had a nice 200 dollar check from it a month later... This guy is NOT shouldering the cost unless his county is backwards and ridiculous.

The money better not be coming from the tax payers
or insurance money others pay into.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: infolurker
Holy crap! Now that is a hell of a lot of damage to get one shoplifter armed with a pistol.

To be honest, if you have a gun then you should expect this.

That's exactly the problem. One should expect this---in, say Chechnya.

As a matter of expectation of our government, we should expect better.

How does it work in other developed countries with shoplifters and pistols?

What would Canada do?

What would USA policemen do in 1963? They had pistols and shoplifters then too.

I'm curious what the Constitution says about this where the home owner is innocent.
Apparently he did not give them permission.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

They should be going after the crooks in DC instead.

www.opensecrets.org...

REVOLVING DOOR

76 out of 103 Wal-Mart Stores lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qspeedyrock
a reply to: JAY1980
The police must be made to pay for the damage that has been done. It must come out of their budget as the damage shows that much more than reasonable force was used in this case. The police are suppose to use only reasonable force. Most other civilised countries this would be considered excess force and would also be considered dangerous to the public safety.
For all their faults isis shows what happens to policepeople when places go feral. When and not if shtf police in Amerika police can expect similiar treatment to police in Iraq where isis is in control. They are draged out of their homes and executed and groups of locals will not care or and even may support those doing the executing. The only way to avoid this is if police do not use such tactics and instead engage with the community. Confrontactional tactics eventually attract confrontactional approaches from those that you are confrontational with. I am sure that this case could have been resolved with little damage to the house and no endangerment to the community wear this house is located. These thugs will not learn until a lot of them are killed and i dont mean someone using small arms fire or necessariy by engaging them when they are on duty. Police have to remember that they do not live in armed fortresses 24 hours a day and can be attacted any time any where. police are also putting their families in danger by acting this way as those that are violent attract violence to themselves and those around them.

Violence begets violence

Iraq is a prime example

But the animal nature of man never learns and they will continue to escalate violence until the breaking point

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon
a reply to: imitator

OMFG!!! WTH is wrong with cops nowadays????
Do cops have no conscious? It seems they have no acts of interests for innocent people!

If you studied the history of the state you would realize that aggression is the nature of government.

This isn't anything new.

Yea, we see their actions around the world as well
Jesus would be proud
Pass the ammo and bombs

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Be funny had homey uploaded a video saying....Ya missed biatch!

2 Big Alpha Wolves-Ya wanna go in there...come on....come on.
Bunny rabbit- I cant
Big Alpha Wolf- Why ya cant
Bunny rabbit- Because the door isn't open all the way.

Yo

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001
a reply to: vethumanbeing

They should be going after the crooks in DC instead.

www.opensecrets.org...

REVOLVING DOOR

76 out of 103 Wal-Mart Stores lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs

They should join forces and open an alternative shopping experience: LOB.GOV.MART.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing Henry needed to be protected from David Lynch (no one stepped in).

leave Henry alone!!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
That's why its best to build your home like a reinforced steel and concrete pillbox, that sprays Acid and fuel everywhere inside your perimeter. First wave push on your pillbox, they lose

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: vethumanbeing Henry needed to be protected from David Lynch (no one stepped in).

leave Henry alone!!

I cannot; some governmental official should have been alerted to the film production events of: puppies suckling in a hallway, a small lady living in a radiator, a dinosaur baby; someone should have called 911 (at least in the editing process).

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
That's why its best to build your home like a reinforced steel and concrete pillbox, that sprays Acid and fuel everywhere inside your perimeter. First wave push on your pillbox, they lose

In olden days used to. I guess a castle, drawbridge and moat filled with alligators are a dead giveaways; ('approach in aggression and trouble may come from it'). Proceed at high risk?
edit on 9-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join