It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUMANS must mature in order to climb the KARDASHEV Scale. Otherwise the Future is blocked...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
By Prayer, Love, and Unity, I mean kindness, peace, and good-will towards others. This is the only "free-will" that can exist, because the people who harm others violates the free-will of their victims.

Maybe, I should have said Equality instead of Unity - for people to love their neighbors as themselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I read a story by Charles Stross about a type III civilization called Missile Gap. The aliens had galactic-scale structures visible from a disc-shaped "Earth" that was "peeled" off the planet around 1961 and applied to the disc whole with no one the wiser. The disc was somewhere near the Magellanic clouds and the galaxy, I think, was Andromeda.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I just wanted to throw in a few ideas of my own on this subject. First of all I agree with the basic premise of the OP but I have a little different take on how I would like to see our civilization achieve balance and harmony. First of all I would like to say that looking at the artists conceptions of these higher levels of achievement was a bit disconcerting to me. I personally would rather see a world with less artificial surroundings and not more.

I know that we could create a world where everyone's needs were met and one that would bring about much more peace and contentment then the present system. And we could do it by utilizing past technology as well as present in order to have a self-sustaining non-environmentally damaging infrastructure. As far as creating the infrastructure......that is the easy part. The hard part would be setting up the guidelines for the inhabitants of the system. I just have a hard time imagining a society that would be able to cooperate on all the necessary levels for an indefinite period of time.

I know that most of us don't want to believe that the culling of society is necessary...and yet it seems at times like there may be no other way to achieve harmony on that level. I realize that no human being can judge another ...in fact I cannot even judge myself with 100 % accuracy. The Bible speaks of a judgement and when I see the line of thinking employed by some humans I have to wonder if there is any other way to achieve the level of cooperation necessary to build and maintain such a society as the one we desire.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
Probably true.

If there is Higher Intelligence, and there probably is, it probably views Earth's trajectory in such areas as Higher Intelligence Development as moving in the opposite direction to that which it should.

All those in Higher Intelligence, and everyone else ARE the problem, and will be soon removed as the restrictive downward cycle is almost inevitable at this point.

Massive damage at the highest levels has occurred , on purpose and some not, irrelevant, this place here is more important than ANYWHERE now, and still they believe they can alter us and still maintain the holds on power they all believe they have, even at every level of existence.

Prepare or do not prepare it does not matter, it is pretty much too late as in 99/100 that the entirety of it all will ever so slowly, almost imperceptibly continue its downwards fall, but never to be destroyed, they have even messed up the delete functions, big trouble.

Gonna get dam interesting in the very near future, its already stepped up 3 notches in the last 2 weeks.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Prayer/Intention is powerful and can even affect Space-Time. Prayer can change the weather. One person is powerful, but Unity in Prayer is even more powerful.

The more people come together in Unity with positive intentions, the more the energy of Earth will become more Positive (what you called type IV Society). "Reality" is only the thoughts and beliefs of the group, but even if a few come together, it can influence the reality to be more positive. This is why miraculous healing and other positive things that are unexplainable happen.

You bring up such an important point...and it dawned on me as I was reading your post that probably the sum of our ( All Earth's inhabitants ) intentions can set the tone for the prevailing mood and aura of our collective existence. So that even if the future looks bleak and dreary right now...most of that bleakness and dreariness can be attributed to the prevailing negativity within the collective human psyche.
Which really is good news because that would mean when we are able to adopt a predominately positive perspective as a whole( which I believe starts with a few ) the tide of the entire conscious energy structure will become positive which should result in a snowball effect that will lead to true bliss for humanity. Because in spite of the fact that there is much negativity that can capture our attention right now...I think that we as humans in general want to believe in good. In other words negativity has a much harder time overcoming us then positivity will....wouldn't it be great to see the world overcome with positive things ?
In closing let me just say that we that frequent ATS need to make sure we do not let the negative things that we are exposed to ( particularly on this site ) capture our attention...we must always hope for the best and desire the best for ourselves and all of Earths inhabitants. We must use our power to help turn the tide.We must never underestimate the power of our intentions. I know I'm only repeating what you have already said but something like that deserves repeating.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why does it have to be all of humanity...? Can't they just graduate the people like us and leave the other bad greedy humans behind in type 0?

ID

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Just wanted to say, as is the case for all evolutionary structures, competition drives innovation.

Yes competition...
Cannot there be competitions for:
Who can design the best forms of clean energy?
Who can figure out a way to feed everyone on the planet?
Who can design the best education systems that can deliver scientific TRUTH as well as religious TRUTH in order to prevent ignorance related to religious mistruths used to misguide many youths leading them into traps for others to benefit off of why they the ignorant take the sacrificial positions? Who can teach?
Who can design the best political system that would include the entire planets Human interest?

The WINNER being MANKIND... Its basically mind function adjusting from competing to be the best to competing to design the best Future together for the upcoming youth and young adults as well as aging adults and elder adults.
And maybe Krazysh0t the generations will be eventually consciously upgraded and matured past Old World ways of thinking of brother against brother (racism-religious hate-power & greed over each other=WARS) etc.

Signaling to "OUR" FAMILY of CREATION who may exist in regions of EXISTENCE higher up on the KARDASHEV scale, in the more IMMORTAL ranges of existence GOD - CREATOR - SOURCE
that "WE" are ready to join them with higher Awareness Levels as mature members of Creation who are more aware of our actions here as well as more aware of the existence of other Intelligent CREATOR Creations.
Hopefully they then can transfer their influences into the lower regions or types to pass some intelligence and or technological knowledge to help Humanity advance.
Krazysh0t thanks for adding a different perspective in association to competition
Again 1 has no issue with competition just maybe the mind functions associated with it...

I know some may some my optimism with humanity is unbelievable sometimes.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Competition doesn't restrain itself. While we can all agree that non-violent competition is preferable, asking for JUST that and not violent competition, isn't going to happen. I can't see one existing without the other. Humans are just too fickle for that.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: Unity_99

I don't believe Earth is only a test or school. As more people wake up to the power of Prayer, Love, and Unity; more and more miracles will happen until it's seen as natural and Heaven will be one with Earth. More Light Beings (Angels/Higher Dimensional Beings) will be seen and understood as people believe more in God/Light/Spirit/Love.

Earth will be transformed back into Paradise (Eden/New Jerusalem, which ever word you wish to use).

Physical and Spirit are both Energy, just like Ice and Water are both H2O. Physical will become Spirit like Ice becomes Water.

Right now, things are solid/heavy/slow moving, but Prayer, Love, Unity, Awareness that all is Energy, will change that.

Unless they right it, that will not occur. Why? I have very strong beliefs and ward off, cancel, turn around, negative messages that come at me in thread titles, current events, reshape the way I see the awakening, the Love being expressed from the bottom up here, and more Miracles and Love coming in. However, we have to look around us, and face what we see. In the moment.

And then, not blame people, start to dig into the system and why the world is the way we see, and why people's frequency, vibration, emotions, behaviors and reactions are the way they are.

And then you realize, its not an even playing field. It's a massive Hijacked Trap.

It has to be a test however. Because unless there was some benefit in the recycling going on here, or in some way it Served the person's soul in the end, Love would never allow it.

You simply have to know what Love is. Imagine what the most protective, caring, not giving up on anyone, Mother on this planet for her child is, then realize increased consciousness, growing Spirit, has More of that. More Compassion. More Empathy. More Understanding. More Intelligence. More Awareness. Not less, that is regressed intellect/spirit.

And since I, as a mother of 5 boys, am not even close to the most loving heart on earth or parent on earth, but know that I would never let my child go, would unturn every stone, to end their suffering, uplift, turn something around, I know what Love is.

So unless this is a test of some sort, by pure logic and looking deep at what is, it couldn't exist. It would have been closed down and everyone counseled.

Love does not say to a 2 year old, I respect your free will, now go play in traffic.
edit on 5-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Maturity, to me, is the key. It covers all the subjects we could possibly deal with. But in order to use it in a "global context, one must consider that, that global population is nothing more than individuals. It must be broken down to the individual maturity of each person.

1 agrees All Seeing Eye that maturity has to be something that each individual CREATOR Creation must gain over their experiences (IF THEY ARE NOT HIVE MIND CREATOR Creations who depend on the energy group to work as One and gain maturity as One with sort of like the 100 monkey process) during the life and death phases of Existence as they Learn more of what they know and gain reminders of what they once knew and have forgotten and are signaled at what they once again can be.

So yes maturity on individual levels is required but for Hive mind and those similar the process of maturing individually.

The hundredth monkey effect is a studied phenomenon[1] in which a new behavior or idea is claimed to spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea. The theory behind this phenomenon originated with Lawrence Blair and Lyall Watson in the mid-to-late 1970s, who claimed that it was the observation of Japanese scientists. One of the primary factors in the promulgation of the story is that many authors quote secondary, tertiary or post-tertiary sources who have themselves misrepresented the original observations.[1]

Do humans have potential for Hive mind? Notice how the first HUMAN transmitter started emitting enough Vibrations both mental and physical to eventually pull a group in to do as he was.
Other examples would be mass protest-mass group worship or study-mass group defensive responses to ignorant offensive acts or WARS where groups are chosen.
With these examples All Seeing Eye you can get a better feel of the Human nature potentials associated with more Hive mindedness and understand more why the group has to show maturity as a whole in order to ascend the KARDASHEV Scale together with ALL* intelligent minds influencing not just some from chosen educated groups or locations.
Consider this WHAT IF IN THE MANY WAR TORN GREED DESTROYED AND IGNORANCE POWER INFLUENCED REGIONS WHERE DEATH IS out of control DAILY THERE WERE INTENTIONALLY PLACED 100 MONKEYS WITH HEIGHTENED INTELLIGENCE THAT COULD ASSIST SCIENCES RELIGIONS AND EVEN POLITICS AND MAYBE EVEN COSMIC/DIMENSIONAL/SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE MORE MATURELY AND INTELLIGENTLY, BUT AS THE SPECIES IS NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO DETECT THEM THEY ARE KILLED, ENSLAVED, DISTRACTED FROM THEIR PATHS OF LIGHT THEY WALK DUE TO IGNORANCE AND ARE SO LOST ... UNTIL THEIR SOUL MATERIAL OR ANOTHER LIKE IS SPAWNED HERE AGAIN TO GIVE HELP ANOTHER TRY.
So yes an individual needs to gain maturity individually but at times maturity is gained throughout the CREATOR Creation Energy Group (CCEG) by the minority 100 monkeys demonstrating to the many how to conduct themselves as a group.
A funny 100 monkey example

We are constantly bombarded with ideas, trains of thought, that are not constructive, but wholly self destructive not only to the individual, but to the nation group, and the globe as a whole. The drugs, legal and non legal, only exacerbate this condition.

The bombardment on the minds...
Yes, this is part of the issue for there are many social pyramid schemes of which some at the tops of the many social pyramid schemes control all those at the lower points.
These top Controllers control what is:
Watched on TV-NEWS-MOVIES-MUSIC-INTERWEBS and read in BOOKS, which effects the human sensory and can somewhat begin to control with the more programming added the youthful or unprepared minds.
They control EA*RTH mineral-chemical deposits which in turn influences those who consume them.
They can control with these influences Politics from a more Hidden Hand position?
These politics then begin to manage populations GLOBALLY with Laws and penalties upon the populations they Oversee, as well as control the pyramid tops with financial that generate an illusionary feeling of power for those in control over the controlled.
End result is you have immature based minds WITH ILLUSIONARY POWER designing the world to their leisure and greed levels.
Making laws and rules from the tops of the social pyramid schemes to control those at the lower.
And its been observed that "SOME" at the tops who make the rules break them the best as they get away with doing so and live their lives FREELY to do as they wish breaking more rules. Why those below them who may not even do as much and are trying to in this designed world for them are left subjected to lower social pyramid scheme which may imprison them for long terms if not lifetimes...

These cycles may appear to keep some at the lower levels of the social pyramid schemes trapped & enslaved why those at the top are free or have the illusionary feeling that they are (depending on how they view what goes on ABOVE and BELOW the social pyramid schemes associated with a planet)
But in TRUTH its one part of the same CREATOR Creator Energy Group harming another part of the SAME CREATOR Creation Energy Group. So in turn All then are harmed on the larger scale of things and are stuck. Stuck in primitive life settings at type 0 civilization since "we" haven't matured enough to be aware that what happens at the top affects the bottom and what festers at the bottom eventually can totally destabilize the entire pyramid(s)
LEAVING THOSE WHO SIT ABOVE THEM THE MANY SOCIAL PYRAMID SCHEMES TO EVALUATE ANOTHER MISTAKE MADE BY AN IMMATURE SPECIES... Species regenerated come back later in another couple hundred thousand years? Stuck in the past-Future Blocked again

I do not blame the people as a whole, or individuals for this self destructive mindset. Nor do I see that this mindset of immaturity originated with the people of the earth. So for us to be judged for a immature mindset that is not of our making, is the most hypocritical and possibly most self serving thing I have ever read.

What if its part of the process not only a human process?
Sort of like pre set test for a maturing species. Set by those higher up the KARDASHEV scale who are the more immortal and know of the immortal human - alien spirit internal energy who may have also been at type ) civilization before.
And so to them they can see the processes of a species still lost in ways of WAR-hate-greed killing themselves off physically & displacing themselves spiritually and can ALSO see the paranormal process if not intervene in it, supernaturally.
So observing humans or aliens CREATOR Creations destroying themselves may not generate the same feelings as are generated here for they know your energy will restart its just WHY KEEP DOING THAT ??? Down there they may wonder.
But then just as quickly they then reference their old memories when they where too immature and ascended beyond such immature behaviors when they were once type 0 civilizations.
edit on 6/5/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Its like they been there done that and know how hard it is to ascend up into higher civilization standards and mature physically and spiritually.
So they are you just higher ups you got to see past the exterior images to see you are ALL* ENERGY CREATED in various forms with potential for intelligence...
If a human is native to EA*RTH where is the HUMAN SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY NATIVE TO?

So, the "aliens" say "grow up" or you cant associate with us. Then I would say, "walk a mile in my shoes" and help us fix, our immaturity, if you want, our association.

We don't need to "Act" maturely, we need to "Be" mature". and for that, we need examples, to follow.

They would then say "you are walking in our old shoes HUMAN Family of CREATION try flying on our current forms later
We are trying to help you to overcome what we had to in our early more dense forms and mature. But it is up to you to acknowledge or accept what has to be done or accept you will remain down there at type 0 civilization until you mature. Hope to see you all eventually free of that school testing ground"

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
Maybe its time the aliens matured and bypassed TPTB.

Since before WW2 the aliens have listened to what the elite want. And as the elite want slaves and cannon fodder, this world will never ever evolve.

Either erase or bypass the elite. That is the only way the peasants can accelerate the technology level of this planet to a similar level used by the aliens that visit us on a daily basis.

Some interesting approaches Tristan, very interesting...
Thank you for sharing your intellect and compassion for Mankind as a whole and for seeing the potential that can exist if the species of man matured as well as the Alien FAMILY of CREATION mature to consciously see into the human collective and hear the many many many calls for help.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Mr. Kaku does as do many other EA*RTH scientist with open minds make some valid points

Thanks for adding Michet

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
the best part of your OP are indeed the pics. The rest is _______.

1 is appreciative for the compliment on the visual conceptions shared.

What about the Borgs? If we could be more like the Borgs we would be so efficient.

Well the synthetics and or bio bots
, Peeple would be possibly found on all the levels of the KARDASHEV Scale. For they would possibly be part of the technological advancements and developments associated with what humans would call Aliens who are either from type 0 civilizations who have reached technological Singularity and are moving into type 1 civilization or can be from even higher type civilizations like type 2-3-4-5-6 using "BORGS" or ASTRAL AVATARS to manifest into the lower realms or type civilizations below them in order to operate.

Would that make us a better society or culture? (hint:no)

That would depend on the direct opinion of the Observers, Peeple considering how much technology is already NEEDED now by mankind in hospitals and for fossil fuel and other nuclear power management, and for space and planetary exploration not to forget food management and transportation and communications. So somewhat humanity is building Borg like setting already...

Thank you Peeple for adding the BORG perspective to the OP, good question

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Practice fasting. The amount of philosophical eurekas I reach during times of fasting is amazing. It sharpens the mind, and hastens our process of ascending to beings of light. Lighten your material anchor.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Interesting and enjoyable thread. Thank you.

Nothing to add, and yet still much to contemplate. I personally believe this world is set up exactly the way it is supposed to be despite all the perceived chaos and strife.

Counterproductive practices of Species self hatred upon thy-selves in forms of Wars-Political & Religious Ignorance's which can destabilize planetary regions and financial power developed from greed which can cause nations to starve and be in lack of reasonable health care or education can and will prevent Humanity as a species from Advancing further beyond.

It makes humanity look bad to Peers...

That reminded me of this old joke:

Two Aliens visit Earth to scout the planet for signs of intelligent life. One comes down to Earth to relay information to the other alien who stays hovering above the Earth.

Alien 1: What do you see?

Alien 2: I see a civilization that seems to be advanced. The dominant life forms on the earth planet have developed much technology to the point of developing great infrastructures on a global scale including the development of satellite-based nuclear weapons!

Alien 1: So... are they an emerging Type 1 intelligence?

Alien 2: I don't think so, they have all their weapons aimed at themselves...!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a VIDEO for those that think we are moving in the wrong direction.

The Statistics on War through history and their casualties, where we are at now, and how the numbers compare.
Very well done.

Though the numbers are staggering of course, near the end of the video will make you feel a little better about where youa re sitting in history.

We are part of something referd to as "The Long Peace", so don't be too upset.

-Peace.

vimeo.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Yes, Love does not tell a 2 year old to play in traffic. Love does not put people in permanent/eternal danger. It's for that reason, that I don't believe dark forces are permanently in control of Earth - but Love will continue Shining and Healing the darkness.

The warmth and light of Love will melt the cold, solid, heavy darkness. The solid, cold, dark, heavy Earth will become a soft, warm, bright light Earth.

The dark forces may believe Earth is their "hijacked trap". They may believe they are superior and traping positive energy here - but darkness cannot trap Light. The more Light is here the brighter the world becomes and the faster the darkness will vanish.

"Let there be Light"
"Let your Light so shine"

Light will keep shining making the world brighter and brighter and darkness cannot stop it, so darkness will do as much as it can (out of fear) to try to scare others into feeling hopeless to try to "weaken/dim" The Light in order to try to slow the process down.

The Light of Love has already won. Love is The Beginning and The End. It shines in The Beginning and continues shining and brightens all darkness at The End (where all is the Light of Love in Eternity).

The Bible has prophecies about there being a New Earth of peace.
The Lord's Prayer says "Thy Kingdom come on Earth as in Heaven"
The Greeks had prophecies about a New Golden Era.
The Hindus have prophecies about the end of kaliyuga (the age of darkness).

I just found out recently about the prophecy of the Q'ero Natives about how Earth will become filled with Light/Peace/Harmony (Sami) and heavy/chaotic/war-like/disharmonic energy (Hucha) will fade and "munay" (Love/Compassion) will cause it to happen.

The Light of Love is Eternal and the time for darkness/wars/destruction is temporary.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to expand on my bullet statements. For the sake of time, and some other limiting factor, I do tend to compress my thoughts.

And, I would like to thank you for sharing "down" your additional wisdom. It is refreshing and honest. now, on to the rubber hitting the road.

I have never had any doubts about "alien" intervention within our reality, well, no doubts about it since 1978. Seeing is sometimes more than just believing, somehow or another it can turn into downright knowledge.

Once the Hubble telescope started sending back photos of our "Universe" some rather out of this world trains of thoughts started to propagate. Galaxy after Galaxy, a trillion trillion fold started to meet our eyes. We found that our solar system is actually 4/5 or so away from the center of our own Milky Way Galaxy. And of course if there were any "Intelligent" life out there, surly it would have begun close to the center. And us being so far from the center surely would put us, not even in Kindergarten, compared to some other solar systems closer to the center of their respective galaxy. Why, they might even be SOOOO advanced, that they had learned how to manipulate time, travel, and the secrets of DNA that are far deeper than we in our present form can even imagine. Why some of those races could even be considered creator gods.

In some ways this train of thought is like a collage grad with about 1000 years worth of schooling going up to a infant and telling them to grow up. Really? Really? We human beings are in these ignorant and childish "Meat bags" for a reason.

Now, if you are truly our creator gods, then surly you would know the reason, and would it not be self defeating to reveal that reason? Or, maybe they are not our inspiring creators, but some others who just like to break the boredom of floating about the universe, without a body. It must get pretty darn boring. After all, this place we call home can be pretty exciting, and, things can happen quite unexpectedly. Kind of like a Wallmart on Halloween, just never know what your going to run into in the next isle.

Yes,

They would then say "you are walking in our old shoes HUMAN Family of CREATION try flying on our current forms later We are trying to help you to overcome what we had to in our early more dense forms and mature. But it is up to you to acknowledge or accept what has to be done or accept you will remain down there at type 0 civilization until you mature. Hope to see you all eventually free of that school testing ground"

Maybe I'm an extremely young spirit that needs that "Training", that experience to continue on, on my infinite journey. After all, we do need to be taught correctly about emotions. If you are never going to have any more new spirits being created, and everyone has gone through this or another school planet, or this schooling planet is scheduled for demolition, then surly all the present pupils need to finish up. But if I,m a old spirit surly I could understand the need for schools, experience, to further other new spirits on their journeys. But then again, what if its a place for old souls to go, who just want to be a kid again.

The way i look at it is, we got some kids in the basement of the school house who just love to start fires, and cause general trouble. If you would like to help, maybe you could expel the trouble makers, put the fires out, if you could do that, that would be great

All of us "Individuals" have got to go through a certain program, for a certain amount of time and that is why we do not live in the flesh, forever. Can you imagine the wrinkles after a few thousand years?

Just my opinion

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
so where does ENTROPY fit into this, in your opinion?
--->

John Sanford on Genomic Entropy
youtu.be...

Average cell in 15 yr old - up to 6,000 mutations per cell. (all your cells are different)
Skin cell in 60 yr old - up to 40,000 mutations
Mutations primary cause of aging and death.
“...little potential for substantially increasing the upper limit of human life span.” (upper limit: 120 yrs)
--Michael Lynch (Population Geneticist)
50% reduction in sperm count in men.

Around 100 new mutations per generation.
Geneticists:
Dr. Crow: we are inferior to caveman.
Dr. Knodrashov: no human geneticist doubts man is degenerating.
Dr. Lynch Even assuming a lower mutation rate, we are degenerating at 1%-5% per generation.
Implies a young Creation and as with DNA complexity, theory of evolution is unlikely.

Dr. Francis Collins, head of Human Genome Project, converted to Christ partly due to the data.

“And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;”
Heb 1:10-11

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join