It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 is too many

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: unilluminatus

I agree with you. I for the most part want to post in the short story, poems, general chat forums, and maybe a bit of history. But 20 is quite a bit when you think you know nothing about anything.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!
There is no rush unless you are a hit and run kind of poster.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: godkiller

Do you know something about something?

I did my 20 in like 10 minutes or something..

Know what happened because of those 20 posts?

I learned how to be comfortable on the site, and with expressing myself.
edit on 31-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

What?!
You really think 20 short posts in topics which interest you is so difficult and inconvenient to do before starting a thread?
Personally I am glad the rule is in place, if typing 20 short posts is so demanding then I dread to think what quality of thread such a member would author.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It's not actually a lot. It goes by fast. A few replies on here. A few comments on other threads, and you're done. Find something that interests you and comment on it.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
20 is too many? 20 shows that you're passionate about the different subject matters on here.

If you can't find 20 threads that peak your interest enough to comment, then you probably shouldn't be on the site.

And there are already a ton of threads on Fukishima.

What happened to it is that it's still in meltdown and pretty much being ignored by the Western press.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: godkiller

I agree with you. I for the most part want to post in the short story, poems, general chat forums, and maybe a bit of history. But 20 is quite a bit when you think you know nothing about anything.

You don't have to KNOW the subject matter to have an opinion about it. It helps, but it's not necessary.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hey, somehow Your Intro Post slipped under My Radar! (Note to Self: Get new batteries...)
I dropped in a welcome post there just now but will say Welcome now anyway!! Hello and Welcome! The 20 posts is not a biggy really.
Unilluminatus will have those in no time at all!!! I hope You,as well as They, have a good time here at ATS! See You both on the Boards soon!

Late, Syx...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Haha, yes I saw the welcome
As to everyone else simply put I don't feel like sounding like an idiot.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: SyxPak

Haha, yes I saw the welcome
As to everyone else simply put I don't feel like sounding like an idiot.

I sound like an idiot at least once a day,
and if not, I'm not pushing the boundaries hard enough.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I suppose I can go ahead and be an idiot then. I came to post some creative creations of mine, Polish history I find of interest and find a nice, supportive family. I suppose 20 posts is fine, but for creative posts I believe it could be lower, because there is no information to give.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I suppose I can go ahead and be an idiot then. I came to post some creative creations of mine, Polish history I find of interest and find a nice, supportive family. I suppose 20 posts is fine, but for creative posts I believe it could be lower, because there is no information to give.

20 posts is a one time game..
after that the sky isn't even your limit.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Very true. Where can I see the number of posts I have posted? Can't seem to find in on mobile where I usually peruse ATS.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Please hurry up and type your 20 replies...I look forward to your first thread; see you around the forums!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You just made 20 posts!
You are now part of the thread creation gang

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Haha really? Ok, 20 posts is fine. Felt like I made 10 posts. Well, I suppose later today I can post the short story I wrote for the end of senior year of high school.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: unilluminatus

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: unilluminatus
isral put a nuke in fukushima and blow it up. reactors didnt explode never ever.

Israel would have no reason to do that. Israel and Japan enjoy a good relationship and their economies are intermingled. Some information here

japan is a country that dont want to speak much. they know haarp is real. and they know israel is not a counry, its just a Rothschild backed organization. if you are an israeli try to go to japan. they wont let you in(big probably). i heard that from a friend who tried that. they said to him that japan decreased visas from israel becuse of national security.

welcome, but geez...if you are going to write on ATS, for the sanity of the rest of us, take your time, re-read what you typed to see if it makes sense in a conversational way. just friendly advice from one that's been here for a few days...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hey for the story You mentioned that You want to write, there is a Forum for that here! Go into the Forums section and look most of the way down the page for "Short Stories" Forum! That will be the Home for any and all of your Short Stories and Poems You wish to Create!!
I am going to be selfish here and ask You to visit My Profile. There I have a lot of Short Stories and Poems You may like after Reading!! If You cannot see the little green guy in the bottom of all of Our Avatars Boxes that is the clickable Image/Link, This Link HEREwill take You to My Profile. If the word HERE is not highlighted on Your phone, click that word in My sentence just before this one as it is the Link to My Profile... I hope You can read some of My works, and that You will enjoy the ones You peruse... Later, Syx...

edit on 31-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

welcome, but geez...if you are going to write on ATS, for the sanity of the rest of us, take your time, re-read what you typed to see if it makes sense in a conversational way. just friendly advice from one that's been here for a few days...

I'm betting his/her native tongue is not English.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

isral put a nuke in fukushima and blow it up. reactors didn't explode never ever.

You won't need twenty posts to link that. Or for me to welcome you.

You are welcome.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join