It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 is too many

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i singed up today but it says if i want to create a new topic i have to make 20 post. 20 is too much. i want open "what happened in fukushima thread". we can make 10 post instead of 20. thanks.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: unilluminatus

Haha unlucky, ATS is not going to be changing it's rules for you anytime soon

Perhaps spend a few posts arguing with me here then you'll see how quick 20 really is.
...and welcome to the forums

link   
Sometimes it's better to listen. What's the rush? Fukushima isn't going anywhere, trust me. If you can't bother to contribute your thoughts and time to others, what makes you think others will want to reciprocate?

Welcome to ATS! You now only have 19 more posts to go.

link   
Have patience young one...

The reason for the post limit is a sacred thing, known only to the oracles who gave the parchment to our dear Leaders...

Embrace it.

Welcome to the nuthouse...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
19 more and your good to go.
As stated, why not browse around and add some input to other threads that are out on the topic you like.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
maybe someone will disclose the truth about fukushima equake and subsequent reactor meltdown
something very fishy about the whole enchilada if you get my drift neknek
someone making big bucks on it you can bet on it

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
maybe someone will disclose the truth about fukushima equake and subsequent reactor meltdown
something very fishy about the whole enchilada if you get my drift neknek
someone making big bucks on it you can bet on it

isral put a nuke in fukushima and blow it up. reactors didnt explode never ever.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That's the spirit, only another 18 posts and you can start your topic.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You know what an introduction is,rt? About you and your interests? Apparently not.

Keep responding and get to 20 in just a couple hrs....and read the rules you agreed to.

Welcome!!!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: unilluminatus
i singed up today but it says if i want to create a new topic i have to make 20 post. 20 is too much. i want open "what happened in fukushima thread". we can make 10 post instead of 20. thanks.

You just have to reply 20 times to various other threads. You could do that in 5 minutes or less.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

i am gonna explain how they put nuke in Daiichi(in great detail) in my post on japan thread.

are you gonna vote for exist from EU? why?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There's a valid reason for requiring newbies to have 20 posts before they can open a thread. In a time long, long ago forums did not have such requirements. The 'Net was a wilder, more free place back then, with less rules. In some ways it was a glorious time; however, even in those days there were people who abused such freedoms.

People who would come onto a forum and through up new thread upon new thread, flooding the forum with gibberish just because they disagreed with what the board stood for. Or because they disagreed with what a particular poster said. Or because they felt like just being a jackass.

Due to this, ATS and other boards decided to introduce a requirement for a certain number of posts before you can start your own thread. 20 is really quite reasonable; I've been on boards that required 50, 100, and even as many as 1000 posts before you could start your own thread.

If your message is really that important, then you won't mind making 20 posts to other threads. For that matter, we already have hundreds of threads on Fukushima already. Why not share your knowledge among those before starting a new one?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

sounds like something lots of us would be interested reading about

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

welcome to ATS.

I hope you like it here

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

isral put a nuke in fukushima and blow it up. reactors didnt explode never ever.

Israel would have no reason to do that. Israel and Japan enjoy a good relationship and their economies are intermingled. Some information here

You will need 20 posts in order to make a new thread. It's good to take the time to get used to the board and posting style here. Also, it's helpful to read up on the Terms and Conditions of Use .

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

i am gonna explain how they put nuke in Daiichi(in great detail) in my post on japan thread.

are you gonna vote for exist from EU? why?
I look forward to reading it.
Oh, and my decision to vote out of the EU is for a multitude of reasons, control over immigration under an Australian style points/needs based system, annual savings of 8 Billion+ £GBP annually in EU membership fees, control over our fishing quotas, an end to NHS healthcare 'tourism' by EU nationals...I could go on, but your introduction thread is not the place.

When I see an EU thread in an 'on-topic' forum which can be found in 'recent' I shall immerse myself in the debate.
Right now the only thread about it is in the topic graveyard more commonly known as 'Regional Politics'.
I'm not wasting my time in that one when a massive percentage of ATS readers won't even notice it.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Welcome To Our ATS Family!!!
Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship. Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, trying to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"
Syx...

Post here to everyone. Ask some questions to create
a rapport and You will get Your 20 posts in before You know it!

See You on The Boards soon! Later for Now, Syx...

edit on 31-5-2015 by SyxPak because: fixed an oops...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Israel would have no reason to do that. Israel and Japan enjoy a good relationship and their economies are intermingled. Some information here

japan is a country that dont want to speak much. they know haarp is real. and they know israel is not a counry, its just a Rothschild backed organization. if you are an israeli try to go to japan. they wont let you in(big probably). i heard that from a friend who tried that. they said to him that japan decreased visas from israel becuse of national security.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to the looney bin.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

edit on 31-5-2015 by unilluminatus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join