It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer (treatment) is (probably) a HOAX.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Cancer is very real, and I have no doubt it kills just by the way it works.

What I do doubt though is a majority of what "experts" claim are the causes.

Since the 1940's there has been a surge in cancer rates, oddly enough around the same time we began testing atomic weapons. If they admitted that was a big cause though, I would imagine it would lead to several large lawsuits.

Modern lifestyles probably don't help either.

Main fact is we are living longer.

To put it simple as got to head out
In the past many things would kill us before we hit 70.

Now many of us are living longer and things that would kill us in past most treatable and cancer is getting more space to move in take the spot as a top killer. Now we are treating cancer better and better I would not be surprised if something else takes its place.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

In that case, i vote we have a worldwide NO-health and safety day...that might thin out a few.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good, the thread is going exactly as predicted. No one watched it in full and now the thread has gone off topic. I am only interested in your opinion about the video after watching it in full. lol

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123123
Good, the thread is going exactly as predicted

Well, it was easy to predict since you lied in your thread title to deliberately bait people.

A mod has even called you on that.

You can only blame yourself if no one wants to watch your 2 hours video before posting.

You want my opinion? If there is any valuable info in that video, it can be summarized in few lines. If you can't do that, don't expect me to waste 2 hours of my time over a video intended to brainwash people by hammering the same lies during 2h.

If what is in this video is true, it can be summarized.

If it can't, it means it's nothing but brainwashing.

Post a summary of the video if you expect an answer on the content.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

...I am only interested in your opinion about the video after watching it in full. lol

People gave their opinions. It's just not the opinions you wanted to hear.
edit on 20/5/2015 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

(post by 123123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Nah, you already are brainwashed.

You can't be bothered to give a proper reason to watch the 2 hour video, yet you expect people to make the effort to suffer the entire video through Burzynski-type lies?
Good luck with that.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Nah, you already are brainwashed.

Brainwashed to think chemotherapy has side effects and is only one cancer treatment among a myriad of others?

Ooooookay?

I think you are in fact projecting since you are the one who doesn't want to expose nor explain his beliefs about cancer, probably because you can't. You can only tell people to watch a video like a cult member will tell people to read his guru book.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A simple remedy: Maple syrup and baking soda. Cancer is a overgrowth of fungus. Maple syrup has malignant fighting chemicals not found in any other plant substance. Baking soda radically changes ph. When these two are mixed, it creates a trojan horse effect. The cancer cells take in the maple syrup as a fuel source. But they also take in the baking soda (trojan horse). The two act synergistically to destroy unhealthy cells. Cancer thrives in a low oxygen environment. Low ph levels keep oxygen levels from rising. This "folk" remedy has actually cured many people. But you would never hear about it on mainstream news channels.
edit on 20-5-2015 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
a reply to: 123123
I would not go as far as to say cancer is a hoax, but for sure, commercial medicine is one. I did not say modern medicine but commercial medicine.

I little question for you: How can you explain that ancient Inuits were practically cancer free?

A clue: No it was not pollution related.

Clue #2: Have something to do with my avatar picture.

1). Were they cancer free in truth?
2). What was their life expectancy?

The problem that many people seem to be unable to comprehend is that "cancer" is not a single entity and does not have a single "cause." The term encompasses over 50 separate entities with many subsets and each one comes with a myriad of causal and contributing factors.

No one thing "causes" cancer--you have a variety of different elements, from genetic to environmental, that contribute to increased and decreased levels of risk. One can smoke a hundred pack years and not get lung cancer whereas one can get lung cancer without even being near a cigarette.
edit on 20-5-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

1). Were they cancer free in truth?
2). What was their life expectancy?

3) Were are the Inuits medical records and autopsy reports to prove they were cancer free

edit on 20-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Cancer has always been curable by many methods.

Yes it has,

However you start of with

Cancer is a HOAX.

So Is it a hoax or are you saying certain treatments like Chemo are more or less then what they are said to be.

Is Chemo as a treatment a hoax or Cancer like you specifically stated a hoax?

If its cancer and 2 lines later you say Cancer is curable then I think ATS is the place for you, being so lost and confused is a number one priority for most members and readers.

Don't spend too much time on this site, go find the truth yourself.

Cool, lets all get cancer and seek the truth.

Or do you mean spend time on another site or reading other books to find truth?

Truth is in the experience.

Don't spend much time on here anymore anyway, truth be told, its because of how much contradiction is found in what many post just like you have in your first paragraph.

Cancer is hoax yet its curable via many methods

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Good, the thread is going exactly as predicted. No one watched it in full and now the thread has gone off topic. I am only interested in your opinion about the video after watching it in full. lol

Well, I just finished the video and I have a few comments.
-The dramatic music and dramatic names (like calling a chemotherapy drug 'the red death') were really unnecessary and very unprofessional. But despite how annoying that was, more annoying was the constant whining about how Burzynski is persecuted.
-A police officer testimonial with no facts given whatsoever is no evidence.
-The three testimonials that follow are also no evidence, especially as the video show snippets of medical reports that are strange, for example one of them (Gold Jodie) does not show a 2cm tumour but a 0.5 tumour which disappears after less than 2 months. That is impossible with any therapy or maybe it was removed with the biopsy (I have saved a screen shot of it as I found it unusual).
-I have looked for his FDA approved trials (clinicaltrials.gov) and there is only one Phase III trial, very small with less than 100 subjects.
-His methods have been tried by other scientists, even in Japan, and nobody has been able to reproduce what he says he has achieved (www.cancer.gov.../all)

So, after watching the video I ask you once again: show me peer reviewed results that I can read, because I cannot find them anywhere. The two or three articles he mentions in the video cannot be found.

(post by 123123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
No, you did not.

~rolls eyes~ and why do you assume I have not watched the video?
...instead of providing the evidence I kindly asked you twice...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No, you did not.

~rolls eyes~ and why do you assume I have not watched the video?
...instead of providing the evidence I kindly asked you twice...

I would suspect people make such assumption based on their own experiences,

I suspect the OP hasn't watched it either, so has no clue as to what you are really asking and replied as they have.

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You don't seem to understand how to participate in a forum discussion.

You post a link to a 2 hour video with little to none of your own content and decide to make demands as to who can and can't participate in the discussion. You insult our members and our forum in your first post on the thread, questioning our integrity. You mock and refuse to address serious points brought up by fellow members by repeatedly ignoring what they say and just repeating that they didn't watch the video. When someone does state they sat through the ridiculously long video you call them a liar.

What you are doing is not participating in a forum. What you are doing appears to resemble running a personal blog where you post whatever stupidity you find on youtube and personally restrict people from commenting.

ATS isn't your personal blog. Either adjust your attitude starting with your next post or your account will be terminated immediately giving you plenty of time to work on the personal blog you seemingly desire.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Most people who spends really a lot of time on this site are most likely sponsored by "The Party" (1984 - George Orwell). Maybe "The Party" even created this site (if you know what I mean)..

No, I don't know what you mean.

If you're going to be insulting, it might be best to take your act elsewhere.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Interesting.

That would seem, on the face of it, a promising angle to explore.

Is there any literature on it that a layman such as myself could read and stand a chance of understanding?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As a cancer survivor my self, I was extraordinarily lucky not to have to endure those treatments. I thank God nearly daily for that...

I've watched friends and family go through it, and most of 'em survived, but all too many didn't. But it wasn't the chemo/rad that did it...

It was that evil bastard cancer that did it.

The OP is helping to perpetuate a known fraud, a fraud that plays upon the legitimate fears that many of us have when the word "cancer" appears. It's still the most terrifying moment in my life, bar none.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join