It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer (treatment) is (probably) a HOAX.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Cancer is very real, and I have no doubt it kills just by the way it works.

What I do doubt though is a majority of what "experts" claim are the causes.

Since the 1940's there has been a surge in cancer rates, oddly enough around the same time we began testing atomic weapons. If they admitted that was a big cause though, I would imagine it would lead to several large lawsuits.

Modern lifestyles probably don't help either.

Probably a combination of things i reckon.

The Atomic tests for sure...4,500 - 5000 above and below ground atomic explosions will cause many mutations and cancers around the world...not to mention the two nukes dropped in anger over Japan.

Other causes are industrial pollution, chemical ferts and pesticides, additives and preservatives in foods, radiological contamination from powerful TV and radio emissions, pollution from vehicles, Sellafield / Windscale accident, Chernobyl accident, the latest in Japan, adjuvants in vaccines and medicines...all of this began to build up in our environment from the start of the 20th century to now, and the rise in chronic illness has been keeping pace with our societies 'development'.

It's not just cancers either, it's autoimmune diseases, alarming rises in childhood illnesses, asthma and other lung disorders, mental development deficiencies and problems...and plenty of others.

It seems to me, the more 'advanced' we become, the worse off we are medically.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

You know what else 'cures' cancer? Anorexia nervosa, apparently.

Funny the thing you just said!

Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder, and the extreme loss of weight it will produce will also produce aboundance of ketone bodies in blood... Are you following me?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Nuclear accidents certainly increased cancer rates on the path of the radiation clouds. This is no secret.

But it's only a small fraction of all cancers worldwide. There are tons of factors causing mutation and each cancer is unique.

That's why it's so complicated.

but yeah if you want to live longer, avoid these factors as much as you can:
- smoking
- too much sun
- food treated with pesticides

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123123
Cancer is a HOAX. So as many other things. The search for the cure for cancer conducted by the so called mainstream scientific research is a scam. Cancer has always been curable by many methods. Chemotherapy is a legalize experimentation/use of hazardous chemicals/radiation on the human body. Most cancer patients die due to the effects of the therapy rather than from the cancer itself.

Yeah, sure. Could you please explain that to my grandfather that passed away from lung cancer without ever receiving any treatment for it. Or my uncle that died from a cancerous brain tumor without receiving any treatment. Or my grandmother that passed away from liver cancer without receiving any treatment.

I'm not a fan of chemo (or radiation). It's a nightmare on the human body. My dad had chemo after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, but still passed away. My father-in-law had lung cancer, had treatment, still passed away.

My aunt however was diagnosed with breast cancer, got chemo and is now clean and healthy as a horse.

So, from where I'm standing cancer is very real. It kills - treatment or not. I've lost enough family members to know this, without having to watch a 10 second, 2 hour or 50 hour video.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I guess my prediction is correct, not even one watched the entire video. Of coarse cancer is a real disease. This title is a good catch-phrase to invoke strong response. Sometimes it is so obvious you cant see it.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder

It's one of the current leads in research against cancer.

It is known that cancerous cells "eat" much more energy and sugar than sane cells to fuel their anarchic breeding.

So exploring ways to "starve" these cells to death is being researched by many scientists worldwide.
edit on 20-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Of coarse cancer is a real disease.

It's good you admit being a baiting troll.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Oh, thank you! that makes sense. But why is it needed after really hardcore chemo (that definitely kills way too much)? To me it just sounds like overkill especially when her tumor (she has DIC stage 1, all nodes clear, clear large margins) was taken out and is gone and had not even gotten into the lymph nodes?

Like...I know they say it'll improve chances of never getting it again, but...like...that treatment makes it more likely to get OTHER cancers so I know I'm probably being ignorant but I just don't see the point). Granted, it was her choice to do it and she has amazing doctors--and an even more amazing surgeon (who had literally the best handshake I've ever received ever--and his skill was clearly apparent as soon as we saw the site of surgery later that night/early the next day--she got a lumpectomy and you seriously can't even tell. guy was really superb.)

So yeah, back to the OP, that's another reason I call b.s.: you cannot fake a handshake. Nor can you fake being a badazz surgeon. yeah her first doctor was some weird lady who was honestly like the worst doctor (with regards to common sense, empathy/humanity) but she's since found someone way better and yeah things are going well.

So no, while there IS probably a conspiracy (especially probably in places where either healthcare is free or like you don't have good insurance/networks) in that whole over-treatment and there IS CERTAINLY a conspiracy with over-diagnosis of some cancers as well. And that's why second opinions can be valuable. But like...yeah they want to push their dumb expensive toxic cocktail but they don't give you that toxic cocktail if your bloodwork and vitals don't meet requirements and they don't strap you down and force you--you go to the doctor of your own free will.

So, what is the real conspiracy? Is it really the drug pushers at fault or is it the blind consumers? (generally speaking)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'm happy someone have heard of this. I have read couples of papers on the subject and it look promising but still too anecdotal to make a breakthrough.

Do me a favor and check my threads on the subject.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

There are certainly economic consideration into play.

But unfortunately it's not the only explanation. I agree most of the time doctors use "overkill" methods. Not only against cancer but all diseases. And sometimes it causes bad side effects.

So why do they do that? Well, it's a bit because of the patients who started filing lawsuits against doctors who "did not do everything to cure the disease". So now most doctors prescribe too much just to cover their own arses.

The blame is as much on the doctors and the industry than on the patients and family who file lawsuits when treatments fail.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Watch the video (twice) to make you question your reality. But I know you wont. Just like in the video how they refused to examine the evidence.

Chemotherapy is carcinogenic, treating patients with cancer yeah right.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Thanks I will.

edit: how yeah it reminds me, refined sugar is really bad and helping cancer develop so most people should really remove that crap from their diet as much as possible.
edit on 20-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I guess my prediction is correct, not even one watched the entire video. Of coarse cancer is a real disease. This title is a good catch-phrase to invoke strong response. Sometimes it is so obvious you cant see it.

Perhaps you missed this part of the board's terms and conditions then:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

You can't expect people to sit through a 2 hour video without as much as a summary of what the video is about. Visitors to a forum value their time... And don't appreciate click bait.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Don't have the time right now to watch the video in full. I will comment without watching it thank you.

I will comment about your thread title.

I know there are many who believe in cancer and it's treatments, have loved ones who died from it. Haven't we all? Yes. Everyone of course has lost someone we love to cancer.

Here's the thing , and I'm not an expert or doctor.

How the # do I know if my doctor was to say " you have cancer cells in your body". Do I? I'm not an expert to know if I really do. I'm just being told so. So I'll believe it if he says so. He, after all is the expert telling me this. Does cancer even exist?

When I watched my family members die of cancer. They died from the treatment. They seemed perfectly healthy until the treatment. Then they got sick, real sick. They suffered terribly on this treatment.

Now supposing you have cancer but never go to a doctor to get checked out much. Not getting treatment means death of course. Has anyone ever heard of somebody dropping dead in their home and it was cancer? No, it's a heart attack, annuerism, a fall and so on. It's never well we did an autopsy and she had liver cancer, just dropped dead one day. Do people who avoid doctors get cancer and die more than people who go to the doctors often?

One of the worst killers is being diagnosed with a terminal illness because once you hear the words "you only have so long to live and you're going to die", you will in fact die because you believe it and what you believe will surely happen. People who recover from things tend to be more positive, but with cancer there's no room for that. They immerse the person in cancer talk, cancer groups, cancer checkups, cancer is the primary focus.

So I don't know if the treatments are just a hoax or if cancer itself is and doesn't exist. You only know what you are told. Cancer is famous and bound to be believed. It's been brainwashed into us all.

Personally I would never get any form of treatment if I was told I had cancer. I won't be told because I'm not even going to get the tests for it. I refuse to participate.
Everyone I know who died of cancer suffered from the chemo. Who wants to die like that? I don't.
edit on 20-5-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
*ignore the tone please if you actually weren't disagreeing or whatever. and sorry if i jumped to conclusions. roar. lol *

xD no way you must be trying to be funny. but you're not. you sound like you have no idea what you're talking about. So don't ask if I'm following you, please. It's rude. And offensive considering....

I HAVE Anorexia, smartypants.
I've had an eating disorder since I was 13. I'm anorexic (restricting) but I've also been anorexic (purging subtype), AND i compulsively over exercised, took diet pills, laxatives, puked up everything even water and lost 50 pounds and almost died and that's why I'm here on ATS at home instead of already graduated from Loyola and having my career. Anorexia is a medical condition but it is foremost psychological in nature. Perhaps you might highlight that next time you attempt to define an eating disorder. You make it sound like anorexia is diabetes or something lol

Go ask google if you want to be a doubting Thomas. Or better yet since you're lazy and can't even define anorexia nervosa or eating disorder properly--listen to what JUhrman says above. Yes. It's a quite a breakthrough. Go learn about it.

It's one of the very few positive things about anorexia nervosa--the most DEADLY mental disorder. out of every 10 people, basically one or more die okay? But the fact that there is a bright side--that anorexia actually changes things in the body in such a way that it doesn't produce cancer--is kinda cool and idk about you but it personally makes me feel a bit better about suffering from this idiotic disorder. Like, hm, maybe there's another 'reason' i got sick--could my body have known i would maybe have been likely to get breast cancer and did my brain save me by making me anorexic? who knows. But my mom's breast cancer is severe--luckily it was caught early.

And yeah--you never read anything by Ayn Rand? Never heard of the subterranean vegan anorexics who lived forever? lol
for how 'bad' eating disorders are, you're a fool if you don't think there's any benefits--you obviously don't have an eating disorder (which, lucky for you! i hope you never have to deal with them. they are awful and really frightening--and very very addicting. How bout you go read Wasted by Marya Hornbacher. lol--I've read literally every book ever written about eating disorders--yeah I've read Levenkron too. So don't you worry--if it's about eating disorders I pretty much totally know what I'm talking about better than most professionals.)

I understand you meant no offense. But please. Why the heck would i mention anorexia if i wasn't anorexic? That would be really really weird. Please think next time. Thanks

there is nothing anecdotal about it. It's basic biochemistry.
edit on 20-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Personally I would never get any form of treatment if I was told I had cancer. I won't be told because I'm not even going to get the tests for it. I refuse to participate.

I understand your fears but it's a bit of an extreme reaction.

There are cancers that can be treated only with surgery or other methods than chemotherapy. Yes chemotherapy is almost like a last resort that makes you really sick.

But it doesn't mean it's what they automatically prescribe you. It depends on the type of cancer and advancement stage.

The most important is to get yourself checked regularly because the earlier the cancer is found the easier it is to destroy it.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I think Peter was actually agreeing with you and it got lost in the communication

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

oh xD lol i totally lost it when he asked if i was following him. lol i saw red for a second there. I hope youre right

i think this means it's past my bedtime. :-X

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

xD no way you must be trying to be funny. but you're not. you sound like you have no idea what you're talking about.

No need to react in an emotive way like this. In no way I was making fun of you!!! If it can help, please consider I'm not very good at english writing so my expression are not alway the best we can find...

What I was saying, was to attract your attention to some theories of mine that there is a possible link between loss of weight and ketone bodies production and cancer.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

oh xD lol i totally lost it when he asked if i was following him. lol i saw red for a second there. I hope youre right

i think this means it's past my bedtime.

It's alright to 'lose it' once in a while.

At least you did it in a 'loser' of a thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join