It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Childhood Vaccination(s) ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: brandiwine14

I understand, and there needs to be a balance. There's two equally important sides to this.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
So you don't have the individual right to put the rest of us in danger.

You can't trust the infected. We oughta be able to shoot them on-sight. I say a $50 bounty for left ears and $150 for the right. Probably fix all the problems with getting 'a shot' right there.

I don't care if people want to go unvaccinated. I really don't. But, if you want to be part of society there are certain 'norms' you need to not be an eye dee ten tee about. If you don't want to be part of society ... stay _completely_ away from it please.

I work in a medical environment. The docs don't even want infectious patients running about. They just have to deal with it. It'd be better if a parent stayed home with their kids if they blew-off vaccination protocols.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If YOU are immunized then YOU don't have anything to worry about so your rights aren't affected. Now, if you argument is that the vaccines don't work and don't protect you in the first place then WHY do I need to get one?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Don't agree with the bounty, I hope I am not coming across like that.

I do agree withe the rest.
I will add I has hasty with my first response. Making a law may not be the answer.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So you have a significantly less chance of testing mine with what ever you have cause you didn't want to take a simple precaution.
No one is saying they are 100% effective.
So yes my rights are still affected.

What's the rule, better to have and not need then need and not have?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Aaaahh, and again it's the wisdom of the internet vs. science.

Well, of course I would believe what a bazillion website (mostly quoting each other) would recommend: drop vaccines, autism, badbadbad, etc.

Why should I trust experts if I could trust --someone-- on the net?

Yeah, Big Pharma is making MONEY$$$! Question: how do you think does this "capitalism"-thing work? Do you even know how much ROI vaccines are? Hint: they are cheap.
Did you fill your car with gasoline today? And that was a pure, charitable donation from BP/Shell?

Do you think that a cheap vaccination is more profitable than the drugs BIG PHARMA could sell if you are ill by not-vaccinating and maybe even getting another infection while your immune-system is under high stress?

Anti-vaccers: your arguments are so.. %$@, you should ask about the motives of their originators.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Personally, I am not anti-vaccine I am pro-freedom.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: SubTruth

.... Cause they are not arrogant enough to think that is 100% gone.

Just cause there are not major outbreaks doesn't mean we need to stop what got rid of those in the first place.
Is that failed logic as well?

And why does your personal rights out weigh mine?

Talk about failed logic.

If you are vaccinated, how could I cause you any harm?

I mean you are immune right?

What danger is my potentially carrying a virus you are immune to doing to you?

Oh I get it, it is your right to force harmful substances into my body, but not my right to refuse them....

Ya my rights end where yours begin, your rights end when you decide they do...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
You know what, peanut butter is really healthy. chock full of protein, fiber and even magnesium all very beneficial things, also it is high in calories and would benefit those especially hungry kids . It should be mandatory that all kids must eat peanut butter.

Sure, some are allergic and WILL die, but who cares about a select few when so many other kids would benefit from it. After all it is about the needs of the many, and for the few who it hurts..well tough luck

Exactly!!!!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Personally, I am not anti-vaccine I am pro-freedom.

Exactly!!!

I am severely vaccinated after being in the ARMY, hell I got shots for stuff that doesn't even exist I'm sure of it.

They used me like a pin cushion.

Then go on a deployment? Lol it makes the first few times seem tame in comparison.

My kids are all vaccinated as well.

And their mother.

I just don't believe it should be compulsory.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

That argument doesn't fly. A kid eating peanut butter (or not) isn't going to affect the kid next to him by his peanut butter choices.

Then you tell the schools/children activities that very thing . Most schools , clubs , after school activities , sports teams etc; etc; in my area say kids may not have peanut butter (or peanut products) in schools etc; etc; because IT WILL affect the kid next to him because of peanut allergies .

Must be breeding weaker stock now a days , every kid under the sun has some sort of allergy . It just may have been all those vaccines their parents received though .
edit on 18-5-2015 by Stonecutter45 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

How stupid are people really? What do you geniuses think is going to happen after they get the hooks in? They've got 4-5 new vaccines waiting in line to get on the mandatory list.

People that trade security for liberty deserve neither. -Ben Franklin.

They are selling you a self-certified chemical cocktail made by a profit machine with 100% immunity from damage claims. And you believed it. -me

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stonecutter45

That argument doesn't fly. A kid eating peanut butter (or not) isn't going to affect the kid next to him by his peanut butter choices.

Then you tell the schools/children activities that very thing . Most schools , clubs , after school activities , sports teams etc; etc; in my area say kids may not have peanut butter (or peanut products) in schools etc; etc; because IT WILL affect the kid next to him because of peanut allergies .

Must be breeding weaker stock now a days , every kid under the sun has some sort of allergy . It just may have been all those vaccines their parents received though .

Peanut oil
Bovine serum
Egg embryo.

I guess you are referring to allergies to these common vaccine components?

How about human DNA? Did you know there is human DNA in some vaccines? What happens when you become allergic to that? Get it yet?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

originally posted by: Stonecutter45

Peanut oil
Bovine serum
Egg embryo.

I guess you are referring to allergies to these common vaccine components?

How about human DNA? Did you know there is human DNA in some vaccines? What happens when you become allergic to that? Get it yet?

Nope , not an anti-Vaxxer . Just making a comment on an off topic post . Then being sarcastic .

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Cause only the ignorant thing they are 100% effective and base their argument on that.

It does significantly lower the chance of you contracting something and then chance spreading it.

I guess we all should just think polio and small pox and the other big killers that now have vaccines just went away on thier own.

Or that since they are not a big issue we should just stop doing what got us there and hope they don't come back.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus
Abortion and vaccines have nothing to do with each other.

Yes, they do...if you demand the freedom for a woman to choose what to do with her own body, it should be extended to vaccinations as well. That's a pretty simple correlation.

If you plan on using public education and tax dollars then get your kids vaccinated.

How about looking at it from the other side of the coin--if the state or federal government is going to forcibly take my money in the name of taxes, at least let me use the benefits of what they use it for without strings attached.

Or, better yet, since we homeschool, stop making me pay taxes that go to local schools--that's in line with the spirit of what you just said.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If you plan on using public education and tax dollars then get your kids vaccinated

Using that logic children in USA who go through public education may be hypothetically asked to complete a survey as to how many weapons their parents own. Would any true Constitution adherers be comfortable with that. Why mix education with forced medicine? May as well medicate children for the slightest non conformist "behaviour", o wait they do do that. Its called Ritalin, and teachers are asked to be diagnose recalcitrant behaviour.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I guess we all should just think polio and small pox and the other big killers that now have vaccines just went away on thier own.

And yet they were on the decline in the 50's until mass vaccinations came along. The studies are out there if you're honest with yourself.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a reply to: johnwick

Cause only the ignorant thing they are 100% effective and base their argument on that.

It does significantly lower the chance of you contracting something and then chance spreading it.

Or that since they are not a big issue we should just stop doing what got us there and hope they don't come back.

So why aren't you vaccinated for smallpox?
edit on 18-5-2015 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

You would know if I wasn't how?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join