It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Childhood Vaccination(s) ...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Bill seeks to force states into full compliance

The U.S. Congress is now entertaining legislation which will make mandatory childhood vaccination schedules currently prescribed by the CDC.

The way of enforcing this new and stricter regime is by tying compliance directly to federal funding.

In Congress: New Bill Requires Mandatory Childhood Vaccine

The vaccines were administered by the Mexican Social Security Institute, known as IMSS.

The IMSS confirmed the deadly reactions occurred after children received injections of vaccines for tuberculosis, rotavirus and hepatitis B ...

the same viral strains targeted by vaccines routinely administered to children in the United States.

IMSS Suspends Vaccination Pending Further Investigation

Google-News: "vaccine children"

-
OPINION:

There's Some Folks Whom Have ...

Legitimate-Concerns

( and/or expecting ... significant-battles )

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Good, get your kids vaccinated.

I know there is special circumstances, like legitimate medical ones.

If your kid doesn't fall into that then be a part of the 21st century.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Do you support abortion rights? If a woman can make a choice to kill another human being then a family can make a decision to NOT get their children vaccinated. You can't have it both ways.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
ETA: I don't know why I bit.

Abortion and vaccines have nothing to do with each other.

Vaccines stop the spread of infections disease, what does abortion have to do with that.

For those of you that read what I said, I will go with the revamp.
If you plan on using public education and tax dollars then get your kids vaccinated.

edit on thSun, 17 May 2015 23:34:34 -0500America/Chicago520153480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

No one has the right to force anything on you including vaccinations. It is against the constitution and everything this country stands for. If you want a nanny state progressive pipe dream move to the EU.

Forced medical procedures is not constitutional.......This is a cold hard FACT. Also it is slippery slope do you trust the government to make all your medical choices......I bet you say no. The government and the companies supplying these vaccines are 100% corrupt and only want your money.

Progressive liberals always know what is best for everyone else. I wonder how many of these simple minded fools are against GMO products......Gotta love irony.
edit on 17-5-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

What part of the constitution covers vaccinations?
Last time I checked they didn't have them around then.
Also the courts don't agree.
www.newrepublic.com...

Fine I revamp my stance, if you plan on putting your kid in any sort of public school, then they need to be vaccinated.

edit on thSun, 17 May 2015 23:36:49 -0500America/Chicago520154980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

What part of the constitution covers vaccinations?
Last time I checked they didn't have them around then.

Fine I revamp my stance, if you plan on putting your kid in any sort of public school, then they need to be vaccinated.

Individual rights vs the rights of the masses........Simple. These companies use fear to sell a product and big money is at stake.

Look at how many people in the US got measles last year......LOOK. And than divide it by the number of people living in the US and ask yourself some hard questions.

By the way we are not a Democracy we are a Republic.....Understand how that fits into my first sentence.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

And you rights end where mine begin.
So you don't have the individual right to put the rest of us in danger.

We are not just talking measles btw, so is that suppose to discredit vaccinations some how?

But those that do receive it, are far better off.
I know this is the CDC so it means nothing to you.

Measles can be prevented with the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine. One dose of MMR vaccine is about 93% effective at preventing measles if exposed to the virus, and two doses are about 97% effective. In the United States, widespread use of measles vaccine has led to a greater than 99% reduction in measles cases compared with the pre-vaccine era. Since 2000, when measles was declared eliminated from the U.S., the annual number of people reported to have measles ranged from a low of 37 people in 2004 to a high of 668 people in 2014. Most of these originated outside the country or were linked to a case that originated outside the country. Measles is still common in other countries. The virus is highly contagious and can spread rapidly in areas where people are not vaccinated. Worldwide, an estimated 20 million people get measles and 146,000 people die from the disease each year—that equals about 400 deaths every day or about 17 deaths every hour.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on thSun, 17 May 2015 23:43:05 -0500America/Chicago520150580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSun, 17 May 2015 23:47:11 -0500America/Chicago520151180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

-
I believe there are ... TWO Valid-Arguments:

1. The IMMUNIZATION-CHOICE-LOGIC

AND

2. The NON-IMMUNIZATION-CHOICE-LOGIC

-
Stated In One-Sentence as an ... OBSERVATION:

IF parents BELIEVE enough FOR Immunization then their 'Immunization-Choice-Logic' SHOULD BE that their child won't get sick from the 'Non-Immunization-Choice-Logic'.

( and/or the 'issue' then becomes ... a 'non-issue' )

edit on 17-5-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

And you rights end where mine begin.
So you don't have the individual right to put the rest of us in danger.

We are not just talking measles btw, so is that suppose to discredit vaccinations some how?
That isn't even one of big ones.

Measles is rarely given as individual vaccine nowadays and is often given in combination with mumps and rubella.

I did the math on the measles outbreaks....YA. .0000022%......Hmmm. Something is very wrong with this picture and the people selling the product should not be doing the safety testing.

The government is ruled by a corporate oligarchy and that means you can not trust them anymore. Also you mention it is not one of the big one's.....So why are they pushing so hard?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yes cause we have done a pretty good job of eradicating it through vaccinations, what is your point?

Is it that since it isn't poking it's nose around we should just forget about it?

And I misspoke about that, I recalled the information differently. They just don't give it out individually.
edit on thSun, 17 May 2015 23:46:49 -0500America/Chicago520154980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yes cause we have done a pretty good job of eradicating it through vaccinations, what is your point?

Is it that since it isn't poking it's nose around we should just forget about it?

So if it is eradicated why are they pushing it so hard.....Failed logic. I get your point I really do....Honestly the argument of your personal rights is a stone cold good argument. But I feel the flip side of the rights argument is stronger.

Now if these became widespread again......I would be arguing the exact same logic points you are. Also just like GMO foods these companies only care about profits. GMO foods and vaccines are actually just about the same thing argument wise because it is a product they are trying to force you to ingest.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If the risk of getting a disease and winding up with major issues outweighs the risks of side effects of vaccines than I can see vaccinating. That is not the case in many of the vaccines, especially when they are saying so many are necessary.

If a child has parents or siblings that have had negative reactions to vaccines then the parents should have the right to deny the vaccine. The big thing is, being a person who had a severe reaction to a vaccine, twice. This reaction could have killed me. Both times they were to the flu shot. I also had a reaction that could have harmed me to the DTAP not long ago. This is the first time I had a bad reaction to a tetnus shot, but then again, it is not just a tetnus shot anymore.

Many people are using the religious card so their kids do not have to go through the severe reaction they did. I am not that chicken, I tell the doctor about the reactions I have had. I mark it on my slips that I have had a bad reaction yet they still try to blow it off saying it is a coincidence. Once is a coincidence, twice is not.

No wonder the evidence shows it is safe, they were not reporting all the people who were having side effects in the past because the Pharma companies were saying it wasn't related. That has been disproven and accepted as fact that some people have bad reactions but still the evidence does not show true statistics because they were based on old flawed evidence.

They need to reevaluate this, when they do they will know why people reject the vaccinations.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

.... Cause they are not arrogant enough to think that is 100% gone.

Just cause there are not major outbreaks doesn't mean we need to stop what got rid of those in the first place.
Is that failed logic as well?

And why does your personal rights out weigh mine?

Talk about failed logic.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

.... Cause they are not arrogant enough to think that is 100% gone.

Just cause there are not major outbreaks doesn't mean we need to stop what got rid of those in the first place.
Is that failed logic as well?

And why does your personal rights out weigh mine?

Talk about failed logic.

I posted the % for the measles above------.0000022%. I am not being arrogant I am stating a fact. If it was .1% I would be arguing the other side.

The good does not outweigh personal rights at this point. That could change but I highly doubt it ever will with the better health care we have today. By the way I did not mean to point the failed logic at you directly it was more of a societal dig.

And just for giggles you should check out the Autism rates for the Amish and see some strange truths.
edit on 18-5-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

And we got to that point with vaccinations!

Why does your personal right out weigh mine?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You know what, peanut butter is really healthy. chock full of protein, fiber and even magnesium all very beneficial things, also it is high in calories and would benefit those especially hungry kids . It should be mandatory that all kids must eat peanut butter.

Sure, some are allergic and WILL die, but who cares about a select few when so many other kids would benefit from it. After all it is about the needs of the many, and for the few who it hurts..well tough luck

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

And we got to that point with vaccinations!

Why does your personal right out weigh mine?

I thought I spelled my logic out pretty good............

I want to also add context to what I saying about changing my stand on forced vaccinations if the numbers of cases climbed to point it would be needed.

The companies selling this crap and the government overseeing the process are 100% corrupt. For me to accept it without pause many things would have to change. And every parent should be asking themselves why is the government not looking into the lower Autism rates in the Amish......WHY.
edit on 18-5-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
You know what, peanut butter is really healthy. chock full of protein, fiber and even magnesium all very beneficial things, also it is high in calories and would benefit those especially hungry kids . It should be mandatory that all kids must eat peanut butter.

Sure, some are allergic and WILL die, but who cares about a select few when so many other kids would benefit from it. After all it is about the needs of the many, and for the few who it hurts..well tough luck

That argument doesn't fly. A kid eating peanut butter (or not) isn't going to affect the kid next to him by his peanut butter choices.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

I understand the point you are making, but this groupthink of your ten children are more important than my two isn't going to fly with me either.

Like all parents, my children are more important to me than yours are.

edit on 18-5-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join