It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Confronted by College Student: 'Your Brother Created ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Brings me no pleasure to say, but these type of stand-offs and public humiliation do absolutely nothing from what I have observed. I give her credit for what she did, but the reality it does nothing in the end.

During the Bailouts congress grilled the CEO of companies during the hearings. The minute they left the hearing they got into their private jets on the taxpayers money and cashed in their Multi million dolloar bonus with tax payers money long after.

Jeb will not lose any sleep of this, will probably laugh , and will continue doing what he has been doing.

For example:
2012 JPMorgan CEO got grilled.

People Pound on their chest on the Congregational grilling that he got and laugh at him.

2014 : He gets a 20Million dollar bonus despite having the worst year ever.

On January 24, 2014 it was announced that Dimon would receive $20 million for his work in 2013, despite what was reported as the bank’s worst year under Dimon’s reign. The award was a 74% raise, which included over $18 million in restricted stock.

Who has the right to laugh and pound on their chest? Its the people in charge that despite how they are humiliated in public or shamed, they will continue winning in the end.

Besides , if anyone is going to confront any politician it should only be about the corruption via lobbying and conflict of interest in DC , not the symptoms of corruption or a confession?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Before I read the other replies (by the ATS jury)
let me just state my initial emotional reaction.

Ziedrich accused Bush of "spouting nationalist
rhetoric to get us involved in more wars..."

I like this girl. Make proud to live in Nevada.
Wait, does that make me nationalist it?
Okay, maybe, at least on a State level.

However, Ziedrich is obviously a Ron Paul girl
and that assumed fact makes me like him more.

She pointed out that under his brother, the U.S.
had spent years in the Middle East, waging
what he called "pointless wars where we
send young American men to die for
the idea of American exceptionalism."

Exactly correct. Bavo.

Jeb will not lose any sleep of this, will probably laugh ,
and will continue doing what he has been doing.

Yes, but that is beside the point.
The point is speak truth to power.

This girl IVY is a leader, we need more like her.

edit on 14-5-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I do love this girl, good for her! Funny enough, Jeb has flipped flopped on Iraq. Shocking I know!

Jeb Bush: I would have invaded Iraq

Jeb Bush now says he would not have invaded Iraq

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So it begins... I swear both sides here are a bunch of morons.

Do people not understand cause and effect?

Obama and Bush are both equally responsible for ISIS!

Bush for starting the damn war and Obama for not understanding how a power vacuum works. Let's not forget guantanamo bay has been around for both administrations. This reporter is no more a reporter than a earpiece with a mouth. We will hear this exact slogan a few thousand more times up till the elections from both sides.

I can already tell our choice for president is going to have to be between the shiniest of two turds. Looks like I will only be voting in my local elections again next year. I can't willing contribute to the crap that goes down on a national level. Makes me feel icky inside.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

"Don't taze me, bro"

Remember that?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: KawRider9

It' always Bushs' fault!

If it's not Bush, it's the Koch brothers.

GO TEAM!!!

Well, Jeb's grandfather did finance Hitler, his father while in office with Reagan brought in trickle down economics (Chicago school economics) that have led to our massive loss of industrial capacity and resulting trade deficit. GHWB also played a big part in instating the REX84 continuity of government scheme.

His brother Dubya blew a couple of trillion on wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and a couple more to bailout Wall street with TARP. Not to mention the destruction of our rights via the PATRIOT ACT and a few other choice laws.

I cant think of another family that has done as much damage to America as the Bush clan.

Great post.

But you know what’s real freighting is that even with everything you write being very true Jeb Bush still may be the next president!

This politician, who a week ago said what he really believes (that he, like his demonic brother, would have approved the invasion of Iraq even if he knew what we know now) now tries to backtrack.

Or Hillary Rotten Clinton

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Even though the 6 foot 2 goon Bush towers over this young lady she towers over him in moral stature and intelligence

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Bush for starting the damn war and Obama for not understanding how a power vacuum works. Let's not forget guantanamo bay has been around for both administrations. This reporter is no more a reporter than a earpiece with a mouth. We will hear this exact slogan a few thousand more times up till the elections from both sides.

I can already tell our choice for president is going to have to be between the shiniest of two turds. Looks like I will only be voting in my local elections again next year. I can't willing contribute to the crap that goes down on a national level. Makes me feel icky inside.

Analogy:

If a shooting victim is operated on and the surgeon makes a mistake in surgery and he dies who ultimately is responsible for the death...the surgeon or the one who shot him?

You can only sue the surgeon the shooter will go to jail

I have no problem saying Obama messed up but the greater truth is that Bush is responsible for all the Iraq mess since he started the war that had not one degree of sense or moral basis behind it.

Bush to me is on a level with Adolf Hitler

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I say we draft here for president

The girl who can save the country from:

Hillary Rotten Clinton

Or Jeb Evil Bush

Aw shucks, I just realized, she’s probably too young

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

Actually it was a fuel additive that was necessary for the German aircraft to even fly.
Without Union Oil's help the Battle of Britain would have never happened.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
a reply to: Asktheanimals And then Obama saw what was happening and said "This is legit, lets run with it, long live me!"

Then the Democrats managed to convince their base that war and torture were ok and that somehow things should just continue as they had under Bush. I noticed the anti-war movement died once Obama took office. It was if everyone believed his campaign lies and said "phew!, I'm worn out after protesting for 5 years, let Obama fix it". He fixed it alright, 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan (surge!) and doubled our already doubled National debt. It only took 2 Presidencies to kill the United States.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It's all in the family.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

and create real life lannisters? what a nightmare! unless they birth a hilariously witty dwarf then im on board.

or make peter dinklage speaker of the house
edit on 14-5-2015 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
At least we have now proof that Jeb's father invested the same amount of material that makes brain in both sons...

That little girl really did great job, hope she makes smart decisions and one day we vote for her, not kids of current gang that we call politicians... Somehow I doubt tho, she is too smart to be president...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I stopped the vid as soon as she self-identified as a Young Democrat.

FWIW, I agree totally with FF ... it had to be a prepared statement/ambush.

Also, FWIW, I wouldn't want another Bush in the White House anymore than another Clinton. Give us a guy from the middle class who's only interest is the middle class. Why can't we get one of those?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The girl is a mentally ill leftest authoritarian, King Hussein Obozo created ISIS. That's common knowledge now. bush and his brother may be globslists trash but you can't give them credit for the demon monarchs accomplishments. ISIS is obozos baby, along with all the dead bodies.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: JAY1980

Analogy:

If a shooting victim is operated on and the surgeon makes a mistake in surgery and he dies who ultimately is responsible for the death...the surgeon or the one who shot him?

You can only sue the surgeon the shooter will go to jail

I have no problem saying Obama messed up but the greater truth is that Bush is responsible for all the Iraq mess since he started the war that had not one degree of sense or moral basis behind it.

Bush to me is on a level with Adolf Hitler

Not the same, the god king obozo funded ISIS, that is not "messing up". He created a globalists proxy army to kill thousands of innocent civilians for globalists interest. His state department also funded the NAZI over throw of the elected Ukrainian gov. Obozo to me... is on a level with Hitler.

No one globalists is better than the other, that's sheeple thinking, "my globalist is better than yours".

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You don't need a College degree to figure out that ISIS was created as a result of our interventions in the Middle East.

Although the girl is bright and ballsy she is part of a Democrat organization and thus is just playing politics based on her bias. You can blame GW Bush all you want but without the policies of his predecessors, both Democrat and Rebublican, you wouldn't have the situation we're in today.

But none the less she did a great job standing up and arguing her point. Kudos to her!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The bushes have their hands in the CIA and Oil. Of course they are going to be dirty and lie. They are behind a lot of the dark secrets which many can merely speculate about until it gets leaked. How come we don't have the 28 pages from the 9/11 report yet? I thought that's a freedom of information thing?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Bush for starting the damn war and Obama for not understanding how a power vacuum works.

What do you mean by Obama not understanding how a power vacuum works? Are you talking about him withdrawing US troops from Iraq? So because Obama withdrew troops from Iraq, after 10 years, at the request of the american people, he's to blame for ISIS? So we should have just left troops there for however long? Please explain to us what Obama exactly did here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join