It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Confronted by College Student: 'Your Brother Created ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
In a town hall meeting that took place in Reno, Nevada; a college student approached Bush after listening to his assertions on the security situation in Iraq after listening to him blame Obama's weak foreign policy for the rise of ISIS.

Source

What followed was a contentious exchange, according to the Times. Ziedrich accused Bush of "spouting nationalist rhetoric to get us involved in more wars," pointing out that under his brother, the U.S. had spent years in the Middle East, waging "pointless wars where we send young American men to die for the idea of American exceptionalism."

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

It' always Bushs' fault!

If it's not Bush, it's the Koch brothers.

GO TEAM!!!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Here is the vid

+15 more 
posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I just created a thread on this, but just as I was about to post it, I saw yours.

We should all bow our heads in shame for this awesome example of patriotism, from a 19-year-old no less!

If this young lady was male, he would have granite balls the size of Texas.
She is almost two heads shorter than Bush, but she stands her ground like there’s no tomorrow.

"You don't need to be pedantic to me, sir."

I agree with everything she said, but I don’t want to give the impression that the Obama administration is any better than the Bush administration was. So I hope she is also able to see this. If not, I’m sure she will in due time, and I hope she decides to go into politics.

soulwaxer

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

That girl sounds like a smart cookie to me. I think someone needs to buy her a beer, for sticking it to the man like that.

+34 more 
posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

It' always Bushs' fault!

GO TEAM!!!

Well, Jeb's grandfather did finance Hitler, his father while in office with Reagan brought in trickle down economics (Chicago school economics) that have led to our massive loss of industrial capacity and resulting trade deficit. GHWB also played a big part in instating the REX84 continuity of government scheme.

His brother Dubya blew a couple of trillion on wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and a couple more to bailout Wall street with TARP. Not to mention the destruction of our rights via the PATRIOT ACT and a few other choice laws.

I cant think of another family that has done as much damage to America as the Bush clan.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

That girl sounds like a smart cookie to me. I think someone needs to buy her a beer, for sticking it to the man like that.

She's 19 years old so you'll have to buy her a pepsi.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Nah... give her a beer, she's ready! I'd send her a case of Belgian's finest if I had her address.

soulwaxer

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Well.... If she ever finds herself downunder, she can 'legally' have a beer on me.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

It' always Bushs' fault!

GO TEAM!!!

I cant think of another family that has done as much damage to America as the Bush clan.

I'd say the Clinton's rank up there with them.....they should inter marry and just make a new royal line out of it.....

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I wonder if Jeb knows what "pedantic" means.
He should have replied:
"Don't be slingin them nine-dollar college words at me , missy!"

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I wonder if Jeb knows what "pedantic" means.
He should have replied:
"Don't be slingin them nine-dollar college words at me , missy!"

And she didn't need a teleprompter.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Its always a Bush's fault . Even after more than 6 years into another President's terms. No Virginia , it isnt Bush's fault . All this was a lack of resolution and steadfastness on the people's part. If the people of the US had gotten behind President Bush and stayed there , perhaps the "illegal war" would have been over with a positive resolution and we (nay the world) would not be faced with the evil that has come from it.It is time to grow up and realize war is a necessary evil at times , but has to be fought to completion. You cant go to war and then say war is evil we need to stop. See what happens ? It emboldens an enemy and others want to join in. Now it is worse than going ahead and defeating the enemy no matter what the cost. Now look how many people (on both sides) died including innocents that could have been prevented.
Of course you grew up in a perfect world where nothing bad ever happened . You probably had very well off parents who isolated you from LIFE . You are young , Padawan , but perhaps you will learn there is a dark side in the world. An ugly side that sometimes has to be defeated for good people of the world to go on with their lives. Ahhh to be young and ignorant again . (the word ignorant is used in this case as the standard definition and not the street slang version)
edit on 14-5-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I think they broke the whole world to be honest.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It' always Bushs' fault!

GO TEAM!!!

If I recall bill Clinton left office with the economy in the black. It was bush and the republicans that almost bankrupted the country.

edit on Thu May 14th, 2015 by damwel because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Its always a Bush's fault . Even after more than 6 years into another President's terms. No Virginia , it isnt Bush's fault . All this was a lack of resolution and steadfastness on the people's part. If the people of the US had gotten behind President Bush and stayed there , perhaps the "illegal war" would have been over with a positive resolution and we (nay the world) would not be faced with the evil that has come from it.It is time to grow up and realize war is a necessary evil at times , but has to be fought to completion. You cant go to war and then say war is evil we need to stop. See what happens ? It emboldens an enemy and others want to join in. Now it is worse than going ahead and defeating the enemy no matter what the cost. Now look how many people (on both sides) died including innocents that could have been prevented.

Would you mind explaining why Iraq was an enemy of the US, and exactly what it was that warranted an invasion, or to be more precise, "Operation Shock and Awe"?

soulwaxer

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
He is going to tell you about WMDs that didn't exist. Clinton left office with the economy in the black. Bush and the republicans almost bankrupted the country, I'd Clinton wasn't anything near to bush at all.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No , I do not mind at all.Saddam Hussein and his cronies were evil. Murder , rape , the attempted genocide of the Kurds in the north of Iran . Need I go on ?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It' always Bushs' fault!

GO TEAM!!!

I'd say the Clinton's rank up there with them.....they should inter marry and just make a new royal line out of it.....

Actually , Bill was not so bad. Thats why I am so disgusted with US politics. Its always one side putting down the other and glorifying their side no matter what. Do I agree with some of the Bushs' policies , ABSOLUTELY NOT.Its hard to find a time where this country has pulled together under a President and gotten things changed.I would say Kennedy and a short time Reagan . One side or the other is continuously finding fault with whatever admin is in power at the time and fighting any policy put forward. Right now this country is going down the toilet fast.No wonder Obama feels the need to use executive order. For better or worse , it seems that is the only way to get anything through.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You sound like someone that was there.

You will never know as much as the people that have have read about it so why bother?

It's always going to be Bush's fault. End of list.

8 years of President Obama. Probably 8 years of Clinton. Add another 16 years of woe to GW's shoulders, because the left does not have the ability to accept responsibility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join